We Make Hoomans, Brand Hoomans. Oh, and they fly!

We are a young team (we are not just saying it, the youngest member is just 18 years old), we like to reinvent (we are not just saying it, look at our name) and we love, simply love dogs (we are not just saying it, we have Pixie). In one line, we are a creative agency that thrives on content because we believe that you would not have been reading right now had it not been for the words written above.

This is what our day looks like- Write, Coordinate, Pixiieeee No, Write, Stakeholder Management, Pixieee Down, Write, Business Development, Pixieeee Stop It. What is it that we are writing all day long? Blogs, social media, ad copies, web pages, books, white papers and anything else that you can think of.

2019
New Delhi, India
  • High Street
    Singapore 179433
    Singapore

OYO Hotels and Homes, Belvilla, Dancenter, Atromg8, FernsnPetals, Orientbell Tiles, MooStory, Shakti Coin, Master The Crypto, Indian Artizans, Yummify Foods, YestoLife, Redress Group, Solex Paints, Enjori, The Pet Point, UnicornBeat, CryptoMarvel, Ingad Pongad, Milk Masters.

MooStory | Milk That's Milk Image

MooStory | Milk That's Milk

MooStory is a premium milk brand. Lezfly worked on branding, messaging, content strategy, and web designing.

Email Campaign

In an effort to have Mr. Tim Draper as the keynote speaker at one of the global technology conferences, we engaged in email marketing. To our last email Mr. Draper had replied saying that he can't make it since dates would clash with thanksgiving.

We sent this as a follow-up email communicating our flexibility with the dates. He could not make it in person but eventually agreed to do a virtual keynote.

Email Campaign

We sent curated invitation to Mr. Tim Draper for speaking at a global blockchain conference. We curated a concept of cryptoverse that used to interact with Mr. Draper. After initial 3-4 interactions over email Mr. Draper replied saying that he really enjoyed reading our emails.

Email Campaign

This is a follow-up email to a speaker acquisition activity for a global blockchain conference. Since the people we were trying to tap were influencers and top executives of from the ecosystem we engaged with them through email marketing.

Prior to this email we sent them an email with a wrong name, to which a lot of them responded saying, I am not the person this email is addressed to. We had intentionally sent the

email with wrong name and then followed it up with this mailer.
Crisis Management Image

Crisis Management

An event that was trying to raise sponsorship did not raise enough amount to make the event happen. Since the event had to be called off due to budget issues, we curated this email campaign for them to send out to stakeholders.

Response from the stakeholders was very positive and encouraging. Campaign had an open rate of 73%.

IndiSpice | Ekdum Nice Image

IndiSpice | Ekdum Nice

IndiSpice is a cloudkitchen based out of New Delhi. For IndiSpice we worked on brand ideation, conceptualisation, and designing.

MooStory is a rebranded product of Sachdeva Dairy farm which was founded in 1949. MooStory is a misison to deliver unadultered, non homogenised and chemical free milk to milennials. For MooStory we worked on:

1. Brand idententity(We came up with the name MooStory and tagline, Milk That's Milk)
  2. Brand messaging across marketing material.
  3. Copywriting for website
  4. Packaging design
  5. Web
design and development
  • Go-to-market consulting
  • UnicornBeat is a series of events focused on promoting entrepreneurship and bridging the gap between potential startups and investors. For UnicornBeat we worked on:

• Branding
    • Copywriting
    • Content Strategy
    • Web Design
    • Web Development

CryptoMarvel is a holistic platform for fundraising, investor engagement, ICO advisory, strategy consulting, and networking.

For CryptoMarvel LezFly worked on:

• Branding
    • Web Designing
    • Web Development
    • Content Writing
    • Email Marketing

Staff Augmentation for Content Creator

"They have amazing ideas, and they know how to execute them."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

LezFly assists the client with conceptualization, writing, and planning for multiple video production projects. They act as an ongoing partner.

Delhi, India
    Founder, Ingad Pongad

As a result of LezFly’s work, the client is able to take on more projects and grow their business. The team delivers on time and communicates effectively. They’re knowledgeable and creative.

I have my own YouTube channel and I produce videos for other companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with LezFly?

I’m the sole proprietor of my organization. I wanted a team that could support me with the third-party projects I was taking on.

They helped me with scriptwriting and conceptualization for the videos. Their team would develop step-by-step plans for the execution of videos. On occasion, they assisted with filming and production, but the majority of their work was in writing and planning.

I had two main points of contact: Rohan (Co-Founder) and Bimlesh (Co-Founder).

How did you come to work with LezFly?

I met Rohan on a project I was doing for a dance choreography event. I went to help produce a video for the client and Rohan was working with the marketing team. When I realized I needed assistance in completing all of the projects I was taking on, I contacted him again.

I spent about 4.5 lakhs rupees (approximately $6,000 USD).

We started working together in August 2019. Right now, we aren’t working on any projects due to the COVID-19 restrictions. However, I’m still in contact with them, and we’ll resume our work as soon as possible.

I was able to take on more projects which allowed me to earn more money. I’m getting more client inquiries as well because my customers are recommending me to their friends.

How did LezFly perform from a project management standpoint?

They always delivered within the timeline designated to me by my client. We mostly communicated over the phone, and sometimes, we emailed. We had friendly communication.

Their writing and creativity are really impressive. They have amazing ideas, and they know how to execute them.

There’s always room for improvement, but there’s nothing I can think of right now.

You should be very clear about what you want from them. I was really honest about what my problem was which was helpful.

Branding, Social Media, Thought Leadership for Nonprofit

"We felt like we always had someone as a bridge between our inputs and their creative team."

June - Dec. 2019

A breast cancer nonprofit hired LezFly to revamp its brand identity for digital. They assisted with social media marketing including LinkedIn, creative campaigns, thought leadership, and video production.

Dr. Neeti Leekha Chhabra
    Founder, Yes To Life

LezFly incorporated the feedback of all stakeholders in a commendable way, resulting in a design that highly satisfied everyone. Their social media efforts have been successful as well. LezFly is committed, communicative, flexible, responsible, and goes the extra mile.

I am the founder of Yes To Life, which is a not-for-profit and non-governmental organization dedicated towards breast cancer awareness; cancer screenings; emotional, financial and rehabilitation support to patients. We are working with the aim of contributing to reducing the mortality rate arising from breast cancer by working on our vision to make people aware and organizing screening camps so that the disease can be diagnosed at an early stage and families can be saved.

For what projects/services did your company hire LezFly?

We wanted to get our brand identity revamped as we were focusing more on digital. Since we are a very lean team internally, we needed someone who could help us with social media marketing and creative campaigns.

We wanted the following: - A brand identity that's more relatable and goes well across all digital and print media - LinkedIn presence - A provoking video - Social media strategy

They had sent a very well curated email pitch to us when we were not looking for an agency. When we decided to focus on digital, we spoke to a couple of other agencies as well but realised that the LezFly pitch was much more relatable without even having spoken to them.

We engaged with LezFly for brand revamp, social media marketing, thought leadership, and video production. To understand and accomplish our goals, they went an extra mile and spoke to various survivors in our support group. They even scheduled meetings and briefings with them for a video. They have been actively involved with me to understand how I feel about the cause and to convey the same through thought leadership.

I interacted with different stakeholders for different things and activities that we had to get done. I do not know the exact team composition but I engaged with content and digital teams.

Design is very subjective but the way LezFly team incorporated the feedback of all the key stakeholders during branding was commendable, we were very satisfied with the outcome. For social media, we experienced significant traction through their content strategy and writing. Beyond this, they helped us reach the first 100 followers on Instagram organically Also, one of the thought leadership posts on LinkedIn trended under the hashtag of 'gratitude'

Pretty impressive, until the end of the project, we did not even know that they are such a young team. We felt like we always had someone as a bridge between our inputs and their creative team. Project management was effective because we could see our inputs getting implemented in the output.

Their commitment to go an extra mile for customer satisfaction. While we were working on branding, we all had so many ideas due to which we had to try so many options and combinations, and the team was very flexible and understanding.

Just that I am looking forward to see them grow further. No complaints!

Overall Score They are a wonderful team
      Always on time
      They considered our limitations as an NGO
      Impressive

Branding & Digital Marketing for Cloud Kitchen Company

"They felt more like a partner than an agency."

May 2019 - Mar. 2020

A cloud kitchen company hired LezFly for their branding and marketing services. The team worked through all phases of the brand identity creation, from designing collateral to managing campaigns.

New Delhi, India
    Founder, Yummify Foods

Though the engagement has been temporarily paused due to unforeseen circumstances, internal stakeholders have been impressed with the quality of LezFly’s efforts. Their work increased engagement and was visually appealing. The team was flexible, trustworthy, and engaged.

I’m the founder of Yummify Foods, a cloud kitchen company.

What challenge were you trying to address with LezFly?

We needed help with branding and digital marketing.

LezFly supported us with branding as well as the collateral and marketing that went along with it. They started from ideation and conceptualized designs, working all the way up to actual campaigns. From there, the engagement expanded to social media and digital marketing.

I was mainly in contact with one person, who interacted with the rest of the team to get the design and content set up.

How did you come to work with LezFly?

One of my colleagues worked with LezFly and highly recommended them. We were talking to a couple of other agencies as well, but I liked the approach LezFly came with. They understood what we wanted and they did their research.

We spent between $10,000-$50,000 on the project.

We started working together in May 2019-March 2020. We suspended the work because of COVID-19, though I’m hoping to start again as soon as we’re able.

Their content strategy was pretty good in terms of engagement. Everything has worked well for us so far, and we’re really happy with how everything turned out. The taglines they created are attractive and inviting. Overall, the engagement was very positive.

How did LezFly perform from a project management standpoint?

I was impressed with their project management. We engage with them on a weekly basis to see how things are going, and their team presents the data and reports to us on how various campaigns are performing. They’re transparent and flexible, and having one point of contact has made my life easier.

They felt more like a partner than an agency.

They should promote themselves more and be more visible to clients.