Where art and technollogy collide to represent you

We are a family-owned Californian company focused on representing your small business online with a beautiful and fast website optimized for Search Engines. Our high-performance web hosting and competitive prices for domain names and business emails put the icing on the cake to be your all-in-one solution for your online marketing needs.

Redlands, CA
  • 1255 W Colton Ave #592
    Redlands, CA 92374
  • United States

Web Dev for Hawaiian Tour Company

“The artistic content is very good, and the site is visually attractive.”

Aug. - Sept. 2018

LEXSTYLE built a new website for a tour company. With full artistic control, they created a user-friendly, mobile-responsive site with a secure online booking page.

Hawaii
David Atkins
Founder, Lost Tours Hawaii

The site’s booking feature saves time and is easy to use. LEXSTYLE understood the brand, and they created a tailored solution that fits it well. They were responsive, and they fix any issues that arise within 24 hours.

I'm the president of a small tour company in Honolulu, Hawaii.

What challenge were you trying to address with LEXSTYLE?

I wanted someone familiar with our business who could build a user-friendly website that describes us well and puts us in a good light.

I wanted to be fairly hands-off, so I gave them complete artistic and content control. I gave them some general guidelines, and they had access to the photos we use. They built the whole website with almost no management from our side. They also created a secure online booking page. The website is responsive on both desktops and handheld devices, and it moves quickly from one screen to the next.

How did you come to work with LEXSTYLE?

They took a tour with me while they were here on vacation. We have a lot in common, and I discovered that they could design our website. They knew exactly what I wanted to do, and they stood out from all the other developers who contact me.

We started working together in summer 2018. The whole process only took a couple of weeks, but they still monitor the site and make recommendations.

Before we had the new site, we received about ten calls a day. Now, everything is done automatically through the website. It's efficient, cost-effective, and simple to use. The artistic content is very good, and the site is visually attractive.

How did LEXSTYLE perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is excellent, and most of our communication was over the phone. If I find an issue or need a change, I can contact them and they complete everything within about 24 hours.

They were very familiar with my business, and they tailored the site to suit my needs. I appreciate how targeted it all is. They were responsive to everything, and they automatically knew what I wanted.

I wouldn't ask them to do any more than they've already done. I've had zero problems with their work.

Be completely honest and explain your business and objectives in detail.

I'm highly likely to recommend them.