Market Entry Consultancy_Business Consultants UK

Levene Consulting is a boutique Market Entry Consultancy firm based in London, United Kingdom.

Our company operates in different sectors by collaborating closely with our clients, consultants and service providers. We specialize in assisting foreign companies in entering the UK market.We are a dynamic team that serves a broad mix of consultancy services to private, public and social sector institutions for all size of clients.

• Star Street
    London, LND W21QB

Turkish Companies who would like to enter the UK market  Foreign Companies

Market Research for Merchant Payment Solution

"They consistently exceed my expectations and are quick to understand our requirements."

2016 - Ongoing

Levene Consulting was hired to perform in-depth market research. They provide useful information and help make relevant connections for the business.

Owner, Payment Platform

All of the work delivered has exceeded expectations and helps the business meet essential people within their market. Providing a unique approach and compelling ideas, Levene Consulting has proven to be a valuable asset. They have a strong ability to work quickly and deliver quality work.

I’m the owner of a merchant payment platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Levene Consulting?

We hired Levene Consulting to provide market research support.

To start the project, I gave Levene Consulting our requirements, and they managed the work from there. Their team performed detailed market research and provided reporting. From the information they gathered about the Turkish Market, they help introduce us to the right, relevant people.

I worked directly with the owner.

How did you come to work with Levene Consulting?

After being introduced to Levene Consulting at a meeting and learning about their services, I reached out to them. We had a trial period and saw they’d be very beneficial to hire.

We’ve spent between $10,000–$49,999.

We started working together in 2016, and the project is ongoing.

The work Levene Consulting produces for us has been great. I’d recommend them to others to use because I’m happy with their services. They’ve delivered quality work. Their team has a strong network in the Turkish market, so it’s been helpful for us to find people in different industries.

How did Levene Consulting perform from a project management standpoint?

We primarily communicate through email and phone, but with occasional in-person meetings, too.

Once they grow, they’ll be able to manage larger projects and more clients. However, they’ve been satisfying my needs.

Be specific about what you’re looking for and directly communicate what you want. I’d recommend them to anyone interested in market research, especially in Turkish markets, because of their deep knowledge.