Web Design, Web Development and Internet Marketing

Level Nine Media is an award-winning web design company that has helped over 500 small and mid-size businesses earn more money and grow their business.

We build websites that make YOU money.

The key to high-quality web design project is to understand your business and brand identity. By doing just that, we identify and refine key messages with marketing strategy before weaving these seamlessly into our creative work whether it be a website design, website development or ecommerce shop.

Our websites are built to increase user engagement and create a more intuitive user experience that keeps up to date with today's ever changing online marketplace.

2007
Austin, TX
  • 7422 Thannas Way
    Austin, TX 78744

Clark Travel Caribbean American Chamber of Commerce Pura Vida Hemp Company Maid in Miami Cleaning Service Aussies of St. James Estate Sand Diamonds Antwerp Alliance Hazmat California Home Suite Home Barefoot Palm Beach

Clark Travel Image

Clark Travel

Clark Travel is a Fortune 1000 transport company in Austin and Central Texas. Since 2009, we've built their website, logo, and implemented our SEO. In that short time, they have grown from a six bus outfit into a thirty-fleet bus company with school clients and other large contracts.

www.clarktravel.net

Alter-West Image

Alter-West

Alter-West is El Paso's number one online retailer of women's apparel.

www.alter-west.com

Maid in Miami Image

Maid in Miami

Miami Cleaning service with custom logo, colors and design.

www.maidinmia.com

POWER Band Image

POWER Band

I assisted the Power band 1980s hair metal band with a complete website and music engine to show off and sell their music. www.rockbandpower.com

B. Avery High End Salon & Barber Shop Image

B. Avery High End Salon & Barber Shop

Ben Avery is a master stylist and colorist in San Antonio. We created his new logo, his website and everything within the site itself. We also integrated his adwords into his website to help him get more leads.

www.b-avery.com

Grime Solvers Image

Grime Solvers

Ecommerce home cleaning supplies and sales

Realty Exchange Home Investors Image

Realty Exchange Home Investors

Realty Exchange is a St. Louis, MO based real estate investment firm that purchases, sells and buys commercial real estate in the MO area. We built the website and back-end contact system to assist them in retaining and gaining new leads.

Alliance Hazmat Image

Alliance Hazmat

California's Largest Hazmat and Remediation company.

www.alliancehazmat.com

Eng's Egg Rolls Image

Eng's Egg Rolls

After over 40 years of being a brick and mortar restaurant, Eng's hired us to design their logo and online ordering process and website.

Keegan's Corner Mechanical Puzzles Image

Keegan's Corner Mechanical Puzzles

Jon Keegan is a puzzle creator and mechanical toy creator. We designed his logo, his graphics, custom animations, the website structure, and everything he needed to get online selling his puzzles.

www.keeganscorner.com

Zima Medical Image

Zima Medical

As a medical office startup, Dr Obingo needed a website that reflected his brand and logo. I designed the entire site from scratch and even integrated his appointment system.

Barefoot Palm Beach Lifestyle Blog Image

Barefoot Palm Beach Lifestyle Blog

Palm Beach, Florida's premier haute couture lifestyle blog.

www.barefootpalmbeach.com

Sand Diamonds Image

Sand Diamonds

Sand Diamonds is Antwerp, Belgium's most popular diamond supplier.

Home Suite Home NC Image

Home Suite Home NC

Home Suite Home is Raleigh, NC's premier temporary corporate housing.

www.hshnc.com

Concordant Transport Image

Concordant Transport

Concordant Transport was in need of a complete website redesign along with custom employment forms. I helped with all of it. https://www.concordanttransport.com/

True Weight Loss Clinic Image

True Weight Loss Clinic

I have helped True Weight Loss Clinic with their monthly maintenance and online presence since 2009. www.trueweightlossclinic.com

OKC Weed Guide Image

OKC Weed Guide

With cannabis being legalized in Oklahoma, I built a directory of all doctors and dispensaries for Tim and Greg Allen, Cannabis entrepreneurs in OKC.

Secret Space Conference Image

Secret Space Conference

I designed, built and deployed the Secret Space Program's website and ticket linking service.

Your Story on Paper Image

Your Story on Paper

New York City author Gay Walley's own website on helping people write their memoirs.

Tenoch Distribution Image

Tenoch Distribution

Tenoch, City of San Antonio pipe supplier, hired us to design their website and integrate their really cool Mayan logo into the design.

Mezquite Restaurant Image

Mezquite Restaurant

We designed and developed Mezquite's menu, website and logo from scratch.

Sunglass Reef Image

Sunglass Reef

We built a complete logo, website and eCommerce setup for a Florida-based Sunglass shop.

Veteran's Choice Procurement Image

Veteran's Choice Procurement

Non-profit website that helps with NGO and governmental orgs like FEMA with supplies distribution.

Executive Auto Detailing Image

Executive Auto Detailing

We built the Executive Auto Detailing website from scratch.

Web Redesign for Horse Equipment Retail Company

“The website itself is a huge improvement over how it looked and operated in the previous version.”

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Level Nine Media transferred the information and functionality of a horse equipment retail website from WordPress to Wix. They also updated the site’s functionalities and design.

Cleveland, Missouri
Joan Nalley
Owner, Sweet Iron Bit & Bridle Horse Accessories

Though the new website has not yet been launched due to small delays in transferring files, the updated site has satisfied project stakeholders with the improvements made to its UX/UI and features. The Level Nine Media was communicative and open throughout the project.

I am the owner and operator of a retail horse equipment company called Sweet Iron Bit & Bridle Horse Accessories.

What challenge were you trying to address with Level Nine Media?

Level Nine Media redid the entire website for my company.

My original website was on WordPress, which had proved to be inadequate for the company’s purposes. Level Nine Media was able to transfer the site from WordPress to Wix and update all of the features to make it useable for providing retail options and information to our customers.

The owner worked directly with me on the project.

How did you come to work with Level Nine Media?

I found them and decided to work with them because of the owner’s background in horses because it was important to me that they understand my business.

The cost so far has been about $4,000.

We started the project in November 2019, and we are continuing to work together.

Since we haven’t yet completed the new site, I don’t have a lot to compare with the old site as of yet, but I am optimistic about the work that has been completed so far.

How did Level Nine Media perform from a project management standpoint?

There have been some delays in transferring all of the files between the websites, but I think overall, they have done a good job of sticking to deadlines for the project.

They have been very responsive throughout our work. The website itself is a huge improvement over how it looked and operated in the previous version.

The only thing I think might help them would be to have more than one person on a team so that one could keep working if the other person was busy.

Web Design and Digital Marketing for Corporate Housing Company

"I always know they’re doing a great job."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Level Nine Media redesigned a customer-facing website to improve lead generation. They also ran Google Ads campaigns and provided site maintenance.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Tammy Liles
Manager, Home Suite Home North Carolina

The new website has helped to generate 12-15 leads per day. Level Nine Media is a patient partner with good problem-solving skills. They communicate proactively and their competence inspires peace of mind for their clients.

I’m the manager of Home Suite Home North Carolina, a corporate housing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Level Nine Media?

We hired them to design a website for lead generation. We also needed them to run Google Ads campaigns.

We had an old website that was doing nothing. I reached out to Rob (Owner, Level Nine Media) and he walked me through every step of his web design process. He also provides ongoing maintenance.

I worked with Rob.

How did you come to work with Level Nine Media?

I understood nothing about web design, so I reached out to Rob.

Our original cost was under $2,000 and we continue to pay a monthly retainer.

We started working together in February 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

We’ve achieved astronomical success. We’re receiving 12-15 leads a day from our website. Rob did an amazing job.

How did Level Nine Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Rob is very open and we can reach him via email or fax. He has a lot of patience and always responds and fixes issues.

I don’t have to be concerned about my site—I can simply contact Rob and any issue will be taken care of. For a small company, it helps tremendously to have that peace of mind. I always know they’re doing a great job.

No, I can’t think of anything.

I’ve referred them to several people.