We're here to help you home.

Level Group is a full-service New York City real estate brokerage company located in the heart of midtown Manhattan. Our company handles the full spectrum of real estate brokerage work, from residential and commercial rentals and sales to new developments. We are active in all five boroughs of New York City as well as areas outside of the City.
Our name, Level Group, reflects our dedication to the highest levels of integrity, professionalism and customer service.

2004
New York, NY

Commercial Brokerage

Logo & Package Design for Salt Product

"I appreciated how well they worked to dig deeper into the essence of what I was trying to convey."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Over the course of several weeks, Level Group - New York has helped craft a distinct brand for an emerging salt product. They've connected the brand to the parent company's wine and food-focused position.

Anthony Giglio
Founder, Wine Wise LLC

Both internal and external stakeholders are pleased with the final logo and product label. Level Group - New York brings a personal touch to the project while still delivering professional results. Their in-depth look into brand creation made for a seamless process.

I am the founder of Wine Wise LLC, a company dedicated to disseminating information related to wine, food, spirits and travel in a manner that's both informative and entertaining.

For what projects/services did your company hire Level Group - New York?

I've developed a revenue stream not directly related to my main scope of work, and went to Level Group to help me figure out how to connect it to my brand, while feeling separate, too.

To create a logo that represented my brand, as well as a label for my first product, Side Gig SUPERSALT.

Level Group came highly recommended from several sources.

Working with Jennifer, Nick and the Level Group Team is an ongoing pleasure. I initially chose them to create a logo and label for my Side Gig SuperSalt, thinking it was a relatively straight-forward process that could be fleshed out via email.

Level’s approach, however, is entirely personal and deliberately thoughtful; I dare say it’s a bit therapeutic, too, requiring a healthy dose of introspection on my part.

Over the course of several weeks we met or spoke by phone to dig deep into my personality and thought processes, especially by way of storytelling, until we finally got to the essence of what my brand, logo and product should look like, feel like and convey.

I worked directly with founders Jennifer and Nick, but several team members were working in the background. I felt that I had their full attention when needed.

The resulting logo, label and collateral is simply stunning. And the feedback from nearly everyone who sees it is extraordinary. I really could not be happier with their work and look forward to continuing our journey together as my brand expands..

As I explain above, it was seamless.

I appreciated how well they worked to dig deeper into the essence of what I was trying to convey.

None.

They made room for me as needed, and rushed when deadlines approached.
    I believe it was entirely appropriate and accurate.
    The quality of their work is stunning.

Full Brand Design for Post-Production Company

"They are very experienced and know how to execute on a high level in a very organized and professional way."

May - July 2017

Level Group - New York created an iconic brand image for a post-production services company. This entailed a logo design, business cards, letterhead, and website among other things.

Tom Efinger
President, Red Hook Post Inc.

Internal stakeholders lauded all design elements, and the branding even won a major design award. Level Group - New York demonstrated the utmost skill and professionalism throughout the project.

I am the founder and President of Red Hook Post, which is a post production services company, working mostly in film and TV.

For what projects/services did your company hire Level Group - New York?

Level Group was hired to do the overall branding of the company.

To create a striking and clearly recognizable brand image.

I had met them on a film job, where they had done the titles. I really liked their work and there easy nature. I hired them for my first company branding and then again for my new company in 2017.

As a part of the overall branding of the company they did the logo design, business cards and letterhead, and built and designed the website. They also did signage and some interior design graphics.

The two owner partners were my primary contacts. They have a great staff that I interacted with as well.

They were exceptional in every way. The design of all elements was fantastic. Not only do I love the work, but it won a major design award! I also receive constant compliments on the logo design.

Great.

Their high level of skill and professionalism. They are very experienced and know how to execute on a high level in a very organized and professional way.

No. Not in the work they did for me. I am completely happy.