Happy to Help !

Levana Communications is India based design agency founded in 2013. We are small team of energetic and multidisciplinary group of talented professionals from Print, Web, Mobile and Social Media sectors.

We have been offering creative designs to our clients as per their business needs. Our services include everything in;

• Print Design
  • Web/ Mobile Design
  • Social Media Design
  • Digital Design

Apart from these services we can develop full-fledged custom Website, manage paid Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Content Writing, Animation and Video Editing too.

For last 5 years we have worked with many national and international clients from countries like USA, UK, Australia, China, Canada, and India.

At Levana Communications we take pride in the quality of our work, and build excellent working relationships with our clients through clear and timely communication.

For us, there is no greater sense of accomplishment than finishing a project within the deadline, and the client delighted with the end result.

Do you have an Idea?  Allow us to infuse the Levana Spark of Design into that Idea.

Ahmedabad, India

Poster Design

Stickers Design Image

Stickers Design

Illustration of Life in Gir (India) Image

Illustration of Life in Gir (India)

Web Banner & Google Ad Design Image

Kids Fitness Flyer

Flyer Design Image

Flyer Design

Design Services for Postcard Mailing Company

"This company has a great work ethic and employs great people who don't just sit quietly and do the jobs assigned."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Levana Communications provides design services for a postcard mailing company. This includes creating postcards, logos, promotional items, web designs, and more.

Bendigo, Australia
Lea Smith
Director, Bendimail

The design work has consistently impressed the internal team, leading to a successful ongoing partnership. Levana Communications delivers results quickly and communicates effectively, ensuring a smooth workflow. The team has a positive company culture.

I am the Director of a Mailing House in Australia. We do bulk mail packaging and promotion/advertising for business using postcards and simple advertising media.

For what projects/services did your company hire Levana Communications?

Levana Communications was hired on an ongoing basis to provide design services for postcards, logos, promotional items and any other graphic design or web design needs we have.

We need someone who has great communication skills, that can do the work unsupervised or with minimal contact, who has an eye for design, can come up with new ideas and deliver a quality product as quickly as possible.

We selected Levana Communications based on other online reviews which from there we gave them a project to complete as a trial. The trial was successfully completed and they delivered the product to our specifications and on time. Since then we have worked on a number of projects together and they are now our number one supplier.

The projects to date have been to design professional and modern postcards based on specifications we provide. They were given the task of developing designs that can be re used with minor changes for each of our clients needs. Specifications are provided so they have the text and what sort of images we require, which they source if not provided and then to put it all together in a clear, modern, uncluttered easy to read document.

We work with one designer at this stage, who is excellent in both communication and design skills. He keeps in touch with us each day to let us know where the project is up to and nothing is too much trouble for him to do.

Some of the campaigns have been single one send only, where as others are ongoing campaigns over many months, which are still on going. There has been some positive results in what we have already completed and mailed out, but because of the nature of the campaigns completed results havent been compiled yet as they are still ongoing.

I can say, though, that Interest in our products have increased because of the postcard campaigns that Levana Communications are designing for us.

The project manager/designer that we have is excellent. He is very skilled in design, he is excellent at communication and gets everything we ask for done quickly and efficiently. We are very happy to be working with him.

This company has a great work ethic and employs great people who don't just sit quietly and do the jobs assigned. They communicate well and are excellent in their chosen field.

We are very satisfied so far with the work we have assigned to Levana Communications and hope they continue to deliver their great service for future work we assign to them.

Overall Score Levana Communications is an excellent company to work with and we will continue to work with them in the future. I cant recommend them highly enough.
    Everything has been done on time and even earlier than expected.
    Fees for their work have been within our budget and has given us great value for the cost.
    Quality of work is excellent, task is done on time every time with minimal changes required.
    Extremely likely, they are excellent to work with and provide quality work.

Logo & App Design for Chemical & Oil Company

I can’t tell you anything they could’ve done better.”

June 2018 - Jan 2019

Levana Communications designed the logo for a chemical and oil company. They also delivered the UX/UI and branding for the client’s mobile app, which notifies users of price fluctuations.

Malaysia
Director, Chemical & Oil Company

Levana Communications’ work met all expectations. They were a responsive team that accommodated all desired changes. The client is very satisfied with their work and can’t think of any areas for improvement.

I’m the director of a chemical and oil company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Levana Communications?

We needed a vendor to design our company logo and create our mobile app.

They designed the main logo of the company, which is featured on all of our products and marketing materials. Levana Communications also delivered the UX/UI and all graphics-related work for our iOS and Android mobile app. The app’s critical function is to update our fluctuating prices for customers to see.

Jaydev (Creative Head, Levana Communications) was my main point of contact throughout the project.

How did you come to work with Levana Communications?

I found them online and decided to pursue them after seeing their portfolio.

We spent $5,000.

We worked together between June 2018–January 2019.

They met my expectations for both the company’s logo and the app.

How did Levana Communications perform from a project management standpoint?

Answering all questions and making changes as requested, Jaydev was very responsive. We communicated mainly through Skype and email, as well as occasional WhatsApp calls.

They created a good product. I’m happy with their work.

I can’t tell you anything they could’ve done better.

I recommend working with them; they do a good job.

Branding for Creative Communications Firm

"They’re creative and ready to work any time they’re needed."

May 2017 - Ongoing

Levana Communications developed a WordPress website that displayed their client’s creativity to potential customers via a text, video, and audio portfolio. They now provide ongoing creative development.

Ahmedabad, India
Dr. Ketan Gandhi
Founder and CEO, The Last Word

Internal stakeholders are pleased with Levana Communication’s quick understanding of requirements and responses. Likewise, end-customers have received commendations on the creative work provided by Levana. Customers can expect an organized and flexible partner.

I’m the founder and CEO of The Last Word. We provide content development and creative communications.

What challenge were you trying to address with Levana Communications?

We needed help with our branding, logo, and website. We wanted it to show a high level of creativity so that our clients would be assured that we could provide them excellent-quality services.

We had many brainstorming sessions that involved sharing requirements on what we wanted and how it should look. They kept on coming back with different options until they came up with a complete branding solution. It highlighted our creativity just how we wanted to.

They also developed our mobile-responsive WordPress website. It has portfolio section that’s quite heavy so people have access to all of our past products, including documents, audio, and video. It has a very user-friendly experience and fast loading speed, as well as many customizations.

They’re now helping us with the development of a lot of creative—basically for all of our clients.

There is a main contact person and one other person. For the ongoing services, there are three people involved.

How did you come to work with Levana Communications?

I found them on a Facebook group.

We’ve spent $5,000 so far.

We started working together in May 2017, and the work is ongoing.

They’re very creative and they understand our requirements, which allows them to provide us with creative that we want to give to our clients. They’re very dedicated. We sometimes require things on an emergency basis, either late evening or on a holiday, and they take care of it. They help us out a lot.

Additionally, my clients are very happy with the creative; one of our government clients even won an award for best performance. A lot of credit goes to Levana Communications because they take care of the design part.

How did Levana Communications perform from a project management standpoint?

They manage timelines really well, especially in providing services on short notice. We use WhatsApp, and they’re fast in responding.

They’re creative and ready to work any time they’re needed. They’re quick to respond.

No, I’m satisfied with them. They should market themselves much better, though. They deserve to get much more business.

You should start working with them because they’re a good firm.

Design for Indian Clothing Company

They’re extremely detailed in their work.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

From a new logo to a site redesign, Levana Communications rebranded an Indian fashion boutique. The team also created collateral materials for social media marketing and provides ongoing support.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Nila Chakraborty
CEO, ShopBollyWear.com

Levana Communications’ new designs truly capture the client’s professional vision. The affable team lead made sure to understand the client’s desires before executing an on-point design. As their work truly distinguishes them from the rest, they’ve secured future partnership with the client.

I’m the owner of ShopBollyWear.com, an e-commerce company that sells South Asian clothing to customers worldwide.

What challenge were you trying to address with Levana Communications?

I was seeking a website redesign, new branding, and marketing materials for social media.

They had me fill out a branding questionnaire to get a better sense of what I wanted. Then, starting with a new logo, Levana completely redesigned my website. They added new content and graphics to promote Indian fashion.

Levana also provided advice on how to coherently brand my business and directed me towards what I should post on my social media pages. If I have a marketing event, they’ll create the graphics for my facebook page. They provide ongoing support as needed.

My point of contact was Jaydev (Creative Head, Levana Communications) but I think there were 2–3 people working on my project.

How did you come to work with Levana Communications?

I found them through a google search.

We’ve spent somewhere around $1000.

We began working together in August 2018, and they provide ongoing support.

I’m very pleased with their work. I’ve worked with other companies, and they weren’t nearly as successful in delivering a design that truly reflects my brand. I’ve been in business for a while and Levana has been the only agency that understood my vision.

They’re extremely detailed in their work. You communicate your desires and they deliver exactly that—which is key in this industry. The team lead, Jaydev, was very personable and a pleasure to work with.

How did Levana Communications perform from a project management standpoint?

They communicated with me clearly and met all deadlines. I don’t have anything negative to say.

They really try to grasp your vision before designing something for you so that what they deliver will be on point.

I can’t think of any. I’ve been very happy with them and I’ll continue to work with them.

Know what you want, because that knowledge will enable you to effectively convey your vision to them.