Nurturing the world by employing technologies...

‘Nurturance.’ The word itself depicts growth. Nurturing daily lives of more than 500 + clients + Millions of users Worldwide since the last decade. Our mission is to create more opportunities and find great talents and business. We have worked on more than 1000 + web and mobile applications by serving the clients based WorldWide.

Our Niche technological services includes but not limited to Apple Watch, Wearble Apps, BLE & Beacon Devices Apps, SmartHome solutions, Health & Fitness, Automobile industry & Apps,  TV apps, Geo Location, Travel , Real Estate, Social , Business iOS/iPhone & Android Apps are showcased & can be seen from our elegant PORTFOLIO

We, at LetsNurture, are a 8 + years old growing IT service provider Company and have a dedicated team of 100 + developers, who are experienced and proficient, working on various technologies like iPhone, Android, word-press, html, CSS, Jquery, Photoshop, CorelDraw and other Technologies. We have one office in Bradford, UK & two offices in Ahmadabad, India.

Our imbibed understanding of customers’ priorities has led us to deliver superior quality projects within the perfect timelines. Choose LetsNurture because we:1.Recreate by lending our helping hand to umpteen companies and enable them to reinvent tools for yielding productivity.2.Re-asses the operations of our clients so that they can cope with the requirements of the competitive market and carve a sustainable future.3.Retrace the latest technologies for our clients and find pathways ways to boost their operational resiliency by decreasing the time to endorse.

2008
    Suite 9.02, Level 9, 175 Castlereagh Street,
    Sydney, NSW 2000
    Australia
    (02) 8006 7030

Brands: Under Armour, Vitness RX, WeDoo, Martinhal, WilsonJonesTracks, 1click3Dprint, BLK Sport, Trion Super Cars, Blusho, Yacht Relief Crew, My Calendar Assistant, George Barnes - Director of Photography, DoYouKnow?, Insaneeye, Marwaha group, ROMI Analytics, nSure Mobile, cQpon

Wilson Jones Tracks - An Online Network for Rap/Hip Hop Artists & Audiences

www.wilsonjonestracks.com is an Online Network for Rap/Hip Hop Artists and audiences. Any Upcoming/Aspiring artist can Upload his/her track for the public to listen to and buy. It is a unique platform for Talent and scouts to get connected. Listeners and HipHop fans can Browse, Listen to and download their Favorite artists’ tracks.

We have built the entire marketplace website with Custom Coded Payment center in the back end admin Panel. In Addition, all the Media Players in the site are custom Designed to match the unique brand image of WJT. Extensive Social networking functions have been integrated for both artists and Listeners, in order to Maximize Artist/tracks exposure on multiple platforms.

SmallPocketBook - Business Directory Listing Website

SmallPocketBook.com is a free directory of Nigerian online businesses, from banks to blogs; from property search sites to forums; from Classified Ads sites to Online Betting & Dating sites; from Online Shopping sites to sites selling clothes and other fashion accessories, etc. Every category of online business is represented in www.smallpocketbook.com

Sales Assailant - Website & Mobile Apps

Sales Assailant is a sales management app for sales professionals created by sales professionals, and is a refreshing alternative to corporate owned CRM. Sales Assailant is an amazing sales management app. Sales Assailant enables you to “own your data” and keep the important intellectual capital you worked hard to build should you move on.
App Features:

Works like an excellent organizer and helps in contact management

LIVE URLs:

MyCAB App

Cab booking using mobile application. Get your cab on your destination.

TheGiftRegistryOnline - Social Gifting App

TheGiftRegistryOnline App Is anative mobile  WISHLIST SHARING & Gifting app with extensive social networking capabilities. TGRO takes the awkwardness and stress out of gift buying. With The Gift Registry Online You can hope to be a better shopper and get better gifts.

Vitness RX Health App

Technology: BLE Sensors, Bluetooth Law Energy 4 Protocol, ECG, HRV , Chest Band Operating System: iOS   Project Details: VitnessRx is a VITALITY STATISTICS recording and recommendation app, integrated with a Bluetooth heart rate belt.

The Bike Shield App

TheBikeShieldApp is a First Layer Crash Avoidance Technology mobile app which establishes communication between cars, motorcycles and bicycles that are sharing the road. When using this app, car drivers get an acoustic signal that warns them about approaching motorcycles and bicycles.

cQpon Mobile App

cQpon is a daily deal  app combined with punch card features. Clipping coupons is a thing of the past, and paper punch cards… who needs em’? No more clipping coupons and no more stacks of paper punch cards weighing down your wallet! The cQpon app is your one stop shop to immediately access hundreds of coupons and electronic punch cards to your favorite businesses. Local businesses want to thank you for being their loyal customers, so they are giving you freebies, another reason to come back.

Yacht Relief Crew Management App

It is a recruitment solution for yacht & other cruises. System we have developed is for hassle fre crew recruitment management for owners, Managers and Captains. Agencies can post requirement, crew member can apply jobs, show interest, negotiate pay scale, and manage calendars. Agencies and crew members can discuss on message board, ability to search all jobs available and plenty of more features for full fledge recruitment portal. Recruiter can do screening of profiles & review job history, rating management. Entire Crew recruitment is developed for android, iOS and web platform.

PROPIO - Property Listing Website

It's a MARKETPLACE WEBSITE for buyers and sellers of property. Can rentout properties. Real Estate companies singup for their upcoming launches and run a promotional advertisement.

Funcltionality highlight: Property for Sale / Rent, Multilingual, Agent Login, Featured Properties, New Launches, Geo Location Based Map, Search, Advance Filter

MARTINHAL - Beach Resort and Hotel

Martinhal resort website we developed whole website for 8 languges in wordpress. Website with parallex effect. Good looking UI design website.

This is a website developed for Martinhal Beach Resort & Hotel, is a stylish resort designed as “Europe’s Finest Luxury Family Resort”. This website provides online Hotel/Resort booking functionality.

OneClick3Dprint - 3D printing, 3D scanning and 3D modeling website

www.1click3dprint.com/ is Florida’s one stop shop for 3D printing, 3D scanning and 3D modeling services. Makers of the ultra-cool 3D selfies in Wynwood, offering the highest resolution 3D prints available. We have developed a Custom Online Marketplace for 3D Print Ordering, with Affiliate Partner Portals.

1. Print Ordering

2. Partner Portal

The video about LetsNurture

Mobile App Dev. for Television Chat Platform

"They designed and built exactly what I wanted, and it turned out even better than I anticipated."

June 2017 - Ongoing

Lets Nurture created an interactive website and developed an app for both iOS and Android, focusing on providing a live chat feature and multi-level award system.

Piscataway, New Jersey
Co-Owner, ViewChat

Still in beta, the app's look and functionality have received positive feedback from key stakeholders. The team consistently offers useful advice that is subsequently implemented in the app. Expertise and meticulous customer service are hallmarks of their work.

ViewChat is a start-up social media company. The idea is that whatever you're watching on television, you can go to our app and join a chat room. You can chat with others, give your comments and opinions in real time about whatever you're watching.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lets Nurture?

Our company has no experience in building or designing an app, but we had a great idea. We wanted to find the right company to help us achieve our vision.

They built two apps (for IOS and Android) and an interactive website. They discussed the various options available. Since I’m not very tech savvy, I followed their recommendation to go with the platform that’s more dynamic and easier to use.

There were certain requirements we had, and their team made sure that all those things were included. They also made some very good suggestions based on their experience with similar platforms and apps, such as a badge-based reward system. We followed their recommendation and incorporated that into the apps and website. It keeps track of the number of likes and then awards badges at different levels (bronze, silver, and gold).

I have one main business contact and one project manager. There are several other members of the team who occasionally join calls and provide input.

How did you come to work with Lets Nurture?

I did an exhaustive search of companies. I interviewed more than a dozen before narrowing it down to three. Then I did a more in-depth interview, checked their backgrounds, and compared prices. It was clear that the best way for us to go was with Lets Nurture.

We’ve spent about $30,000.

We signed a contract with them in June 2017 and the work is ongoing.

We're about 90 days away from the official launch. They’re refining some last aspects before we do an independent beta test. As we hit each benchmark, they send me links that I can download from their servers. My business partner and some of our associates have done limited testing of the app’s functionality. Everybody really likes the look and the feel. They designed and built exactly what I wanted, and it turned out even better than I anticipated.

How did Lets Nurture perform from a project management standpoint?

The team is outstanding. In particular, our project manager really understands the project parameters and requirements. He understands not only the big picture but also how all the components work together. We use Basecamp frequently, along with regular Skype calls. We use email as well but find that Basecamp is faster and more efficient. I ask a lot of questions and they’re really good about answering them.

They've done a great job from a design and functionality aspect. They're very accessible, and provide really good customer service. Everything has met or exceeded my expectations.

No, I have no criticism or critique.

Ask a lot of questions and keep the lines of communication open. They have a lot of expertise so they will be able to provide good information.

Web Development for Product Sourcing Software

“They were, and continue to be, a tremendous partner.”

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Lets Nurture developed a web product, building a frontend wizard and MongoDB database to store the data. They also integrated messaging, frontend filters, and user profiles.

Indianapolis / USA
CEO/Founder, Metal Savvy

They are an excellent partner, building the product to a high degree of quality and ensuring the business can be a success. They communicate well and manage the product extremely effectively across the geographical distance, while responding flexibly to any issues.

Metal Savvy is an intelligent sourcing software to that assists metal and steel buyers in finding suppliers. I am the founder and CEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire Lets Nurture?

I was looking for a team to partner with to manage all aspects of the web development. Lets Nurture did that perfectly.

We needed to develop our idea into a functioning product. They helped me understand how to take the idea and create the product we required. We needed to aggregate an infinite amount of data with hundreds individual attributes from hundreds of different sources, with the goal of creating an environment easy for a user to search and filter everything collected.

I had a good friend and colleague that had done many similarly productive projects with them. I vetted four different outfits before deciding to work with Lets Nurture. Their management team was extremely skillful and knowledgeable about everything we hoped to achieve. I was the primary decision maker in the selection process.

Lets Nurture was a one stop shop for me. They were responsible web development efforts, and some non-technical tasks. The project was always ran with the intention to make the business a success. They were very involved in consulting all aspects of the business, including marketing, SEO, UX, payment collection, etc.

We started at the bottom together and grew an incredible product. I provided a basic scope and list of functionality that I required. They helped mold that into a detailed statement of work. They developed a frontend wizard to collect the data from unlimited suppliers and then store it in MongoDB. Frontend filters were then created for users to seamlessly view results of the specific information they required. They also integrated messaging tools, as well as sign up and management of countless user and company account profiles.

The entire team was always available to assist with the project. My primary resources were an amazing project manager and developer, while the leadership team was always monitoring and assisting.

The project is my business and simply couldn’t succeed without their involvement. They were, and continue to be, a tremendous partner.

We had multiple meetings each week to manage the progress, using Asana, Zoho Project, and Skype. I was impressed with the great job they did keeping track of an enormous amount of items. The project was offshore yet it didn’t feel like that as they were always available to respond to questions or concerns. They’re always open to adding and removing resources as the project requires.

The project needed to be fluid throughout development—there was no way to know exactly what we needed to build until we started tackling one aspect at a time. The project did deviate from the scope but the end product was the only thing that mattered. They gave me the flexibility to build the best product possible.

There’s really nothing I could ask for.

Overall Score A+

Mobile App Dev For Social Media Platform

"The customer service they provide is beyond excellent."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Lets Nurture is adding features to a social media website and developing an iOS and Android app. The platform allows users to filter posts, upload content, and enter contests.

Washington, DC
Aparna Moondra
Owner, likemewiththumbsup.com

Although Lets Nurture is working with a limited budget and shifting time frame, they have implemented several advanced features and greatly improved the site's performance. The agency listens carefully to requests and develops creative solutions.

I’m the owner of likemewiththumbsup.com. It’s a social media platform to connect people with different interests, talents, and fashions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lets Nurture?

My website was developed by another vendor, but it wasn’t built well.

They’re adding the elements I wanted and making my website more advanced. They are also helping me create an iOS and Android app from beginning to end. They saw the website and had a pretty good idea of what the app should be. They understood my idea and are working to realize it.

One of the site’s main features allows users to search the entire website with the touch of a button and filter its content to a member or group. It’s a mix of Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. People put up their videos and pictures and I hold timed contests. Whoever gets the most likes for their picture or video wins a prize at the end of the month, week, or two weeks, depending on the time frame.

I’ve been in regular contact with three to four people. There’s a mix of developers and designers.

How did you come to work with Lets Nurture?

My friend developed his app with them.

$18,000.

We started working together in November 2017 and the work is ongoing.

Working with them has been great. Some of the features that I need have been tough for them to create within my budget, or require that they start development over again to add them.

I also wanted to connect people in the same city. That’s one of the biggest things, but they haven’t been able to add that feature yet.

I haven’t done user testing. My brother and a few of my friends looked at it and said that it’s pretty good for my budget.

How did Lets Nurture perform from a project management standpoint?

They call me regularly to see what I need and provide it. If it doesn’t work, we come up with another idea. They’re very quick to respond through WhatsApp or Skype. I’ve never had any problems connecting with anybody.

They’re very patient, good listeners who try to help you out. The customer service they provide is beyond excellent.

They need to have a better way of communicating between different countries. Skype doesn’t always offer the best quality. They should probably invest in a phone system to call customers outside India.

Be on top of your game. You can’t just let it go and let them handle it. Give them feedback and tell them what you want; they’ll understand it accordingly. If you leave it up to them, they won’t understand your vision.

Compared to the other company, I wish I had just started with Lets Nurture. I would have saved a lot of money.

Mobile App Dev for Fantasy Sports Platform

"They built a user-friendly app in a timely manner."

Aug. 2017 - Mar. 2018

Using a varied tech stack, Lets Nurture rebuilt an online sports platform and user-friendly admin panel for web, Android, and iOS. They also provided QA testing.

Thane, India
Co-Founder, Fantasy Sports Platform

The platform prototype was slated for launch after its accessible, flexible interface won enthusiastic praise from the internal team. Lets Nurture's agile structure helped them meet changing requirements, and their extensive development knowledge built an outstanding product.

I am a co-founder of an organization, started in 2016, that provides an online fantasy sports platform on which users can play cricket and football.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lets Nurture?

We built the initial version of the platform using an internal team, but faced some difficulties. We decided to hire a team that could provide the technical support we needed.

We hired Lets Nurture to modify our website and application. The backend of our website was built using PHP 7.1 on the Yii framework. Other technologies included jQuery, JavaScript, Ajax, Bootstrap and MySQL 5.7. The Android application was built using Android Studio and Java, while the iOS app used Xcode and Swift.

We have a backend admin panel for handling all content. The in-house version was too congested, so Lets Nurture rebuilt it from scratch. They created a more user-friendly version that could be used by laymen. This was important, given that we aren’t tech-savvy. They also designed graphics based on our ideas.

We have worked with a project manager, a business developer, a QA tester, and four developers from their team—one for Android, one for iOS, and two for web. The six or seven people from our team are usually present during meetings.

How did you come to work with Lets Nurture?

My co-founder and I were disappointed in our development team at the time, so we started looking for better options. We looked online for companies that had worked on fantasy sports platforms, found two or three options, and contacted them. We got in touch with one of Lets Nurture’s business developers, who was helpful in taking us through every step of the process. The selection took us nearly three months.

The cost of their work has been between $19,000 and $20,000, including app and web development as well as maintenance.

We officially started working with Lets Nurture in July or August of 2017. The app development started in November or December. The project is in its last phase. It will take another week to finish, after which we will begin testing. We plan to launch the app by March 20, 2018.

We gave a prototype to our internal team for testing, and they gave us good feedback. We delegated the requested changes to Lets Nurture’s team, who were quick to identify issues and resolve them. They built a user-friendly app in a timely manner.

How did Lets Nurture perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication from their side was always clear. We have a Skype channel where we can ask their team anything 24/7. We also have two weekly calls—one on Tuesday and one on Friday—for discussing updates on the website and applications. We test the updates on our side during the weekend and track the work through Zoho Projects to quickly see updates. They respond to all our queries very quickly.

The QA team was not initially involved in the project, so the developers delivered their work to us directly. I mentioned that we were identifying basic errors, so Lets Nurture involved a QA team in our work. The testers joined our weekly calls so we could discuss any issues then and there. The company cares about clients very much.

They’ve followed processes well, so I have no immediate improvement suggestions for them.

When it comes to development, clients can put their full trust in Lets Nurture. The team is professional and knowledgeable about the latest technologies, so they’re able to help any organization.

We are always looking for lower costs.

Mobile App Dev. for Advertising Merchant Platform

“Let’s Nurture has done a wonderful job of integrating everything together into one platform.”

July 2016 - Ongoing

Let’s Nurture created a hybrid e-commerce platform that functions as a marketplace for vendors. The app allows multiple daily time slots, and involves complex technology like geolocation and augmented reality.

Cofounder, Advertising Platform

Let’s Nurture offered skilled development and has created a site that users are excited to use. Integrating challenging technology, the team developed a deep understanding of project requirements and streamlined communication between the project manager and several development teams.

I'm one of the cofounders of our company, as well as a product developer. We are currently creating a digital marketing platform app like Groupon. Merchants can post advertisements, and users complete transactions from those placements by navigating to the retailer's store. I find the offers we post in the store, and advertise our business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Let’s Nurture?

Our company had completed the idea significantly prior to our engagement. Our previous developer backed out midway because they couldn't handle the scope. Since then, Let's Nurture has been helping us develop this app.

The platform is a hybrid site, rather than just e-commerce. When we started the project a little over a year ago, we already had detailed documentation from our previous vendor. Let’s Nurture understood our exact requirements, and offered useful suggestions that we incorporated. Since I'm not from a development background, they educated us on how the project should work, and executed on our specifications.

A special feature enables merchants to allocate specific store timings when they set up their business. Some stores operate within two or three discrete time slots each day, which was a challenging piece of development. Let’s Nurture came up with the idea of keeping all the slots inactive by default, to give merchants more control over their hours on a weekly basis.

We’ve already started our backend process, and our prelaunch marketing is being carried out over the radio, among other avenues. Our sales team is currently in the field signing up merchants. The iOS version of the app is ready, but the Android version is not complete. We're still making small development changes, and plan to launch it in about a month.

Our project manager knows every detail about the project, but was never my single point of contact. During our initial discussion, he was integral to helping the team understand our exact specifications. I notify him whenever I’d like to add on or change something, and he conveys that message to the web development, Android, and iOS, and design teams, respectively. If needed, we’ll go on a call together to further explain requirements. He was initially one of the technical advisers who worked with the backend team as the senior-most developer. Over the period of a year, he took on more responsibilities, and now acts as an advisor.

How did you come to work with Let’s Nurture?

I did a Google search for new vendors and filled out their contact form after our old developer backed out. I'd kind of lost hope in freelancers, so I did more intensive research to assess which vendors were available and reliable. During our initial discussion, Let's Nurture gave us the confidence that they were the right team to complete our project.

We've spent close to $100,000 on their services.

We started our engagement in the middle of 2016, and are continuing to work on this project.

Since the app hasn’t launched, we don’t have any users yet. People have expressed excitement about the project, however. The scope exceeds simple tech marketing. It integrates different technologies like geolocation, beacon technology, augmented reality. Let’s Nurture has done a wonderful job of integrating everything together into one platform. It makes meaningful sense from a user standpoint, and everyone has said that it's a great tool being built.

How did Let’s Nurture perform from a project management standpoint?

I'd definitely give them a high rating, 9 out of 10 if not a perfect score. Their expansive knowledge base enables them to be very helpful. We typically communicate using Skype to manage this project. I never have to double check basic things, because they rectify problems preemptively.

There have only been one or two times during the whole year and a half period when I’ve been disappointed about timing. Delays usually only occurred when I asked them to make changes halfway through. Otherwise, they're quite efficient at completing work. Once I give them feedback, it's completed quickly. They make sure that once they say it's complete, it has no software bugs and is really finished.

They are extremely knowledgeable and skilled at development. I wanted to add in augmented reality six months ago, and they were already aware of how to use that technology. They just had to check a few SDKs to assess which elements to provide and how to integrate them into our platform. Augmented reality is a fairly new technology, so I didn't expect all the developers to be equipped with that knowledge. That was a pleasant surprise.

They have already improved their communication and delivery. There were a couple instances where they implemented things differently than how I wanted them. It can be difficult to explain detailed things via Skype, so things like that tend to happen. We try to avoid that by having more detailed discussions about the exact requirements so they can get it right the first time.

If you have the whole project scope laid out in detail from that start, that will help you a lot. We did a lot of ground work in terms of what exactly we needed, which helped them develop a clear understanding. Essentially, have your project details in place.

There's some room for improvement. As the owner of the app, I anticipated things being done more quickly, but I'm not sure if that was possible.
    They have gone above and beyond my expectations.
    If I knew someone from my contacts who needed their services, I would refer them.

Off Page SEO

"[D]ue to the quality of the work they produced, very few problems arose."

June - Dec. 2015

Lets Nurture provided outsourced SEO resources for a marketing team. The team worked specifically to drive links to websites and improve keyword rankings.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Dave Lyall
SEO Manager, Swish Digital

The project was completed successfully, with the team having targeted proper keywords. Lets Nurture delivered the end work on time within a reasonable budget. The team has great problem-solving skills overall.

As SEO Manager at Swish Digital, I was responsible for delivering SEO results.

For what projects/services did your company hire Lets Nurture?

I needed off-page work carried out, but didn't have the time or a team to do so.

Our goal was to drive links to various websites and increase the rankings of specific keywords as well as to manage the external supplier.

I would usually train the team to carry out tasks should it be required but when the cost of time for training built into the equation, it was not cost-effective to do this in-house.

Having worked with Ketan [CEO, Lets Nurture] previously, I was confident in his companies work and the methods they used.

The work consisted of simple link building, which can be difficult for those who do not know how. It would have required a week of training for my team, who were already dealing with other issues so I decided to outsource this aspect.  The work was intense as there were 4 different websites to drive links to.

Lets Nurture always delivered their work on time. They reported every link location, anchor text, target URL, and date built while answering queries. However, due to the quality of the work they produced, very few problems arose. The only result was the successful targeting of keywords.

How did the Lets Nurture perform from a project management standpoint?

I am always eager to work with Lets Nurture when the opportunity presents itself due to my previous dealings with them and the great results of their work.

What impresses you about the Lets Nurture?

They are reasonably priced, always deliver on time, and don't let problems be obstacles. They're very knowledgeable and helpful. It was an absolute pleasure to work with them again.

Overall Score They provide top quality work and great prices, while being professional and helpful.
    The work was seamless.
    They are very reasonably priced for the quality of their work.
    They always delivered the required results on time.
    I have previously referred them and will do so again.

Mobile App Dev. for Location Sharing Platform

“They did so well that I plan on working with them again for another app.”

Sept. 2017 - Nov. 2017

Let’s Nurture built an app for Android and Apple, incorporating numerous features (e.g., location sharing, messaging, Stripe payment). Efficiency and strict attention to detail were top priorities.

Founder, Location Sharing Platform

Initial tests have yielded only positive feedback, and the app is exactly as desired. Communication was quick and efficient. The team finished the project ahead of schedule without sacrificing quality.

I’m an independent entrepreneur who wanted to create an app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Let’s Nurture?

I wanted to develop a location-sharing app that would enable people to immediately see each other's location and create groups.

Let’s Nurture helped develop the initial wireframes. I gave them a rough wireframe, and they helped me get my ideas down. The app includes features like location and photo sharing, messaging, and a secure verification process. Once I gave them feedback, they started working on the actual app for Android and Apple.

They delivered earlier than expected, and the app hasn’t been officially launched yet.

I had contact with the project and financial managers. There were a few others on the team, but I didn’t work directly with them.

How did you come to work with Let’s Nurture?

I posted a job on Upwork, and Let’s Nurture gave me a good quote. I interviewed a few companies, but Let’s Nurture seemed like the best fit, so I went with them.

I spent around $20,000.

I hired them in September, and they finished in November.

I've shared the app with a focus group, and it's gotten all positive reviews. I wanted it to be eye-catching and colorful, and the look and feel are great. They did so well that I plan on working with them again for another app.

How did Let’s Nurture perform from a project management standpoint?

They were responsive, and they realized all my ideas.  We mainly used Basecamp to communicate, but we sometimes used Skype for calls.

No, I was happy with the work they did.

Overall Score They’re great at communicating and did everything I wanted.
    They met all the timelines and exceeded the delivery date.
    They were prompt.

iOS and Android App Dev for IoT Startup

"Any IoT company looking for app development should definitely contact them."

Jun. - Dec. 2017

Lets Nurture developed an IoT app for both iOS and Android, focusing on Bluetooth connectivity and a seamless UI/UX. They assigned iOS and Android engineers, designers, a PHP expert and an account manager.

Singapore
CEO, IoT Startup

The app has gotten a great initial response from users. The project team delivered in six months and while a few things could’ve been faster, it was completed sooner than would be expected of other vendors. Their vast experience with Bluetooth and daily communication led to the project’s success.

I’m the CEO of an IoT [Internet of Things] startup based in Singapore. We use wireless technologies to keep everyone and everything in the family safe and connected. We currently sell 3 products: smart jewelry for women’s safety, an item tracker, and a connected health kit.

For what projects/services did your company hire Lets Nurture?

We hired them to handle Android and iOS app development for our health product.

We needed an easy-to-use, Bluetooth-enabled app with a good user UI/UX [user interface/user experience].

We found them online. We wanted a company that had experience in making apps for Bluetooth products and LetsNurture has good reviews for such apps.

It took one face-to-face meeting, 10 Skype calls, and about one month to put down all deliverables on paper and close in on the price. After that, they took one and a half months for designs, wireframes, and changes. To build out the connection to the devices via Bluetooth also took another month. Once the connection was stable and all data was being received, it took 2–3 weeks to get the first builds for testing. We spent another month doing 3–4 rounds of changes and testing and finally went live in mid-December.

There was one account manager, two iOS engineers, two Android engineers, one PHP specialist, and two designers.

The project was big but they managed to finish within six months. The initial response has been very good.

We had daily interaction on Skype. We also used Basecamp for major updates one or two times a week.

What’s most impressive is their Bluetooth experience and speed.

The delivery of the app could’ve been 10–20 days faster.

Overall Score We’re very happy with end result and process.
    In terms of deadlines, there was a 10–20 days delay but that’s still better than all the other app companies I’ve worked with.
    They’re not the cheapest but you pay a little more for quality and timely delivery.
    Everything is up to the mark.
    Any IoT company looking for app development should definitely contact them.

Mobile App Dev. for Religious Education

“They delivered beyond my expectations.”

Sept. 2015 - Sept. 2016

The team designed and developed a mobile application for iOS and Android providing entertainment for children. The app features Christian songs, activities, films, and stories.

Director, Animation Company

User feedback is excellent with no major complaints. The app is popular in the U.K. being the 124th most downloaded. Lets Nurture provided good project management and communication and efficiently delivered the project on time.

We’re an animation and kids’ entertainment company. We build animation making movies, films, and music for kids and family entertainment. We have children’s songs and a cartoon series. We’re in the process of making our debut animated movie. I’m an artistic director and an executive director.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lets Nurture?

We needed a mobile app developer.

I gave them all the specifications that I wanted. I gave them the sketch and provided them all the content that they would need like videos, articles, stories, and music. They developed and designed our iOS and Android app. It’s an entertainment app for Christian children. The app has the Bible, videos, and Sunday school songs for kids. It also has painting and activities for children.

They delivered the app around October or November 2015, and then they did maintenance. For the following year, they improved some things on the app.

I worked with Sunil [Senior Business Development Manager, Lets Nurture] and Ketan [CEO & Director, Lets Nurture].

How did you come to work with Lets Nurture?

I posted a job on what is now called PeoplePerHour. They applied for the job and said they could do it. They sent me a couple of things they’d done before. I was convinced they could deliver.

We have invested $15,000.

We worked together from September 2015 until September 2016.

The feedback is great from the end users. There haven’t been any major complaints since we launched the app. We’re looking to bring it up to date. What they did was pretty standard, and it was good. The app was the 124th most downloaded in the U.K.

How did Lets Nurture perform from a project management standpoint?

I’d give them 95 out of 100. They managed the project well. Communication was fantastic. Emails were responded to with lightening speed. The project manager was very cool. They adhered to the timeline. The milestones were followed. We used email, Skype, WhatsApp, FaceTime, and phone. It was a very successful project.

They are very efficient. They delivered beyond my expectations. I would work with them anytime, any day.

We live on different continents. The manner of communication could be improved. We’re in England where we don’t require anything of someone without saying please. They could improve in terms of politeness. In England, I can’t tell you to call me without saying please. Politeness is important.

Give attention to the milestones. Provide them every single detail and the content they need from you so they can start working on your project. They are quite efficient, and they’re going to be asking for materials. Be sure to provide everything they need from you so they can get your job done on time.

SEO for Internet Marketing Agency

"...I’m always impressed by their ability to manage my demanding expectations."

Through a long-term partnership, Lets Nurture provides search engine optimization for a range of projects. They also provided mobile app development and other internet marketing-related services.

Welsey Barber
Managing Director, Activ EMEA

Monthly progress reports show a consistent increase in search engine rankings and lead generation. They work proactively to solve any problems that arise and offer below-average prices. Their excellent project management skills allow them to manage strict demands.

I'm the managing director of Activ EMEA, a franchise network that sells internet marketing products. We have an in-house staff of 15 and over 48 franchises worldwide.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lets Nurture?

They provide SEO work on a range of projects for us.

They currently provide search engine optimization for our company’s primary website, as well as the websites of our customers.

They've also developed mobile applications for us in the past, and provide a variety of internet marketing-related services.

There are project and account managers involved at all times who we communicate with directly, including the CEO. They supervise their development staff, though we have access to their team if necessary.

How did you come to work with Lets Nurture?

I found them through a Google search. We hired a number of similar companies before discovering Lets Nurture, but they’ve become our go-to vendor because they offer greater integrity than their competitors.

Our base engagement with them is between $30,000–$35,000 each year, while ad hoc projects can equal an additional $10,000.

We've spent at least $500,000 over the last 10 years.

We started working together over 10 years ago and our relationship is ongoing.

They send us a monthly report on the ongoing progress of the SEO projects. These consistently show an improvement in search engine ranking positions and increased lead generation, which is why we’ve relied on them for so long.

How did Lets Nurture perform from a project management standpoint?

Every project has its initial hiccups, but what makes Lets Nurture such a reliable partner is that they work proactively to solve those problems. They don't disappear and bury their heads in the sand like other companies.

They use Basecamp to manage projects and they’re always available through phone or Skype. I’ve met with them at their office, and we have in-person meetings as required, whether those take place in London, India, or Singapore.

I admit that I can be a difficult customer, so I’m always impressed by their ability to manage my demanding expectations.

Having worked with them for so long, I’ve also seen them grow from a small staff of five to well over 100.

There were communications issues in the early days, but at this point I can’t think of anything they could improve upon.

Overall Score The fact that we’ve worked with them for so long speaks for itself.
    They meet any deadline they set.
    They consistently beat the costs of their competitors.
    They deliver what they promise.
    I've recommended them to many people.