Learn to Communicate More with Les!

I focus on integrity and communication!

What do you want in your life?

Are you focused on personal goals like reducing stress, communicating more effectively, developing positive relationships, creating a better work-life balance, or improving your health?

Or are you more interested in professional goals such as starting a business, getting a promotion or becoming a more effective leader?

Since 2005, I have been involved with training coaches and individual and group coaching. Combined with my over 23 years of sales, business development and sales training experience, I am an expert at helping people create positive results in their personal and professional lives.

For over 20 years, I worked for a major liquor distributor as their "wine guy". During that time, I became a certified Sommelier, learned the importance of a good glass of wine paired with great food to enhance conversation, and discovered one of the most effective ways to communicate my knowledge of wine was with wine and food tasting events.

As a keynote speaker for business and events, I have facilitated meetings, communication luncheons, small group break-out sessions, and major dinner occasions. Whether your budget is for 1 hour, such as a lunch-and-learn, or a major dinner event, I have the expertise and experience to design entertaining and educational curriculums.

No matter what area of life matters most to you, I have effective strategies to help you live a richer, fuller and more satisfying life - regardless of your goals.

"Transforming the world through communication!" is my unshakable commitment to you and to the world.

Read more...