High-Quality & Affordable Videos for Your Business

At Lemonlight, we believe that every brand has a story that deserves to be told, which is why we're on a mission to create high-quality affordable video content nationwide. After crafting 5000+ videos, we've developed a deep understanding of storytelling and developed a formula that captures the viewer's attention and inspires them to learn more about your brand.

Headquartered in sunny Marina del Rey, with offices in Chicago, New York, DC, Austin, and Miami.

Marina Del Rey, CA
  • 4063a Glencoe Avenue
    Marina Del Rey, CA 90292

Lemonlight works with brands of all sizes. Notable clients include Hyatt, Audi, Accenture, Uber, Wayfair, Villanova, Indiegogo, Meineke, BurgerFi, Home Depot and more. View thousands of video examples on our website: http://www.lemonlight.com/portfolio

Video Production for Boutique Tax Firm

“They proposed appropriate strategies for each video and executed each one with unparalleled quality.”

Oct. - Nov. 2016

Lemonlight produced a series of marketing videos for a boutique tax law firm. After taking a deep dive into the market, they scripted, shot, and edited content that matched the brand’s message and clientele.

Fort Worth, Texas
Lawrence Brown
Founder, Brown PC

The quality and rapid timeline exceeded expectations. Lemonlight exhibited a high level of professionalism and were both diligent and personable. They went the extra mile to ensure a good return on investment.

I’m the founder of a boutique tax law firm that specializes in high-level tax litigation in federal courts throughout the country. Our clients come to us from all over the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lemonlight?

We wanted to produce some marketing videos to enhance brand awareness and reach prospective clients who were searching for firms online.

They produced three branding videos for us by starting with a deep dive into our firm and the competitors in our space. They did a bunch of research on what differentiated us in our space. I was impressed by how quickly they gained a meaningful understanding of what we do.

After the initial factfinding stage, we collaborated on scripts and they did the shoot. We did two videos in my offices in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and a third video in California.

My main point of contact was the creative director. There were also at least two videographers at each shoot, and I got to know the three founders. Finally there was a team of editors, so I got to know the company pretty well.

How did you come to work with Lemonlight?

One of their salespeople reached out to us via email. We were looking for someone to do video for us and already had a list of local companies, so their timing was perfect. We added them to the list and ultimately ended up choosing them.

The project was between $15,000–$20,000.

We started working together around October 2016. A lot of work went into the videos, but we finished the project within about six weeks.

Our clients are high-end, and we’ve represented some very large cases, so the quality was very important. They exceeded all our expectations, both in terms of quality and in the speed of their turnaround.

How did Lemonlight perform from a project management standpoint?

They were a great fit for our needs, and their project management was among the best I’ve ever seen. In the past, we struggled to find a company that understood how to reach our clientele. Their creative director was amazing and understood our space so quickly.

Their level of professionalism, their diligence, and the way they interacted with us were all fantastic. They proposed appropriate strategies for each video and executed each one with unparalleled quality.

Working with them was a blast. They are personable and fun to work with, and they really care about the process. They feel like friends.

Not really; they did a great job from start to finish. They came up with appropriate solutions and really understood how to reach our clients.

Go in prepared. They will give 110% to make sure they understand your business and deliver videos that make an impact. If you put some thought into what you hope to accomplish and how you can differentiate yourself in your space, you will have a better return on investment.

Overall Score I can't wait for the next project with them.
    Their efficiency was amazing. They never wasted time and got everything done.
    The other companies we considered would have charged 5–10-times as much for the quality we received.
    The quality exceeded all our expectations.
    I have referred them. They're the only team I think of when it comes to web video.

Video Production for Electrical Contracting Company

“They met all of my deadlines and delivered a fantastic video.”

Feb. - Oct. 2017

After helping develop a storyboard, Lemonlight produced a recruiting video for a website. They took full charge of the filming process and provided the video crew and the actors.

Tzvi Schwartz
Director of Business Development, Horsepower Electrical

The video has helped to establish the online reputation and the internal team is highly satisfied. Knowledgeable and professional, Lemonlight went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their patience and creativity earned them favorable referrals.

I'm the director of business development at Horsepower Electrical. We're a large company of almost 400 people and we do all types of electrical projects around New York City and the Tri-state area.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lemonlight?

We were looking for a company to help us put together a video that we could use as a recruiting tool to engage potential employees.

I had a vision of what I wanted and they helped me put together a story. I changed the storyline two or three times on my end, but they remained very patient throughout the process. They produced several new scripts for us to look at until we felt comfortable with the final version. Then, they handed the ball over to their video crew, who filmed a professional video. They also provided all the actors and a director. The whole process seemed simple and streamlined. They guided us and helped us with the creative side, without trying to take over the project.

I worked directly with a sales person, two script writers, and a video editor. In total, there were about seven people involved in our project.

How did you come to work with them?

I looked at a few different companies and Lemonlight was highly recommended to me. They were reasonably priced and professional. Also, I liked the examples of their past work, so I chose them.

We spent between $10,000–$12,000.

I started working with them in February 2017 and the project was completed in October 2017.

The video is posted on our website and it got a lot of views. It's hard to say how many of those people decided to apply for work at our company, but the feedback has been very positive. The internal team loves the video and the way it portrays our company. It has laid the foundation of our digital brand, showing us as a serious company.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very understanding, polite and professional, even when we were going through some minor difficulties. Also, they were responsive, so I never had to chase them. They worked quickly and would have finished the video sooner if I hadn't changed the storyline a few times at the beginning of the process. They met all of my deadlines and delivered a fantastic video.

What distinguishes them from other providers is their thorough knowledge of their industry, patient demeanor, and most importantly, their ability to deliver on promises.

No. I had no issues with them.

They have a lot of creative ideas and can help you shape your vision. Also, they're patient and easy to work with.

They were very transparent and notified me immediately when they thought there could be an issue.
    I was very pleased with the final product considering the cost. Some other companies were asking twice as much.
    They delivered on deadline, which made me look good in front of my own team.
    I'm confident they'll do a great job for anyone. I don't usually recommend people unless I’m sure they’ll deliver an excellent product.

Video Production for Independent School

“They were really considerate and thoughtful but also engaged with the people they were shooting."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Lemonlight produced a one-minute marketing video, offering scriptwriting and a shot list to support an overall content strategy. The team is planning a series of video shoots for additional content.

David Egolf
Head of School, Corlears School

Lemonlight’s personable approach to their high quality video production process made a lasting impression and has fostered a relationship for future projects.

We are a small independent school in downtown Manhattan and we've got about 150 kids. We serve children from ages 2 through 5th grade and we’ve been around for about 50 years. I am the head of the school.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lemonlight?

We wanted to add videos to our website and increase our marketing outreach. We wanted to create a brand video and one smaller video.

We collaborated with their creative person, talked about the different messages we wanted to get across, and what the final product might look like. They supported us in figuring out how the shoot will look, and how to capture certain footage. A shoot list was created, they helped with scriptwriting, and collaborative feedback was given. The final product resulted in a one minute video and a thirty second video.

This was only the first iteration we've done with them so far. We're about to do a series of shoots over the next several months. We’ve only had a strategy call and strategy proposal written up for the next part of the project.

We initially spoke with one person who was our pitch point and helped us understand the different options in their product line. After that we had a call with their creative person and then the onsite project manager. When it finally came time to film the project, we worked with two onsite crew members.

Since the first project, we’ve only been in contact with their strategy and creative person.

How did you come to work with Lemonlight?

They contacted us with an email first. Then we researched the company and decided it was worth the conversation.

We’ve invested around $7,000 with them.

We’ve worked with them since April 2017.

I don’t have anything at the moment. But we've been very pleased with the product and its appearance. We’ve also shared it with our board and other individuals who were very impressed with it.

How did Lemonlight perform from a project management standpoint?

We were happy they were really easy to work with. The two onsite crew members that came the day of the shoot were fantastic. They were really considerate and thoughtful but also engaged with the people they were shooting. They knew all the right questions to ask which made everything easy and seamless.

We noticed that they worked with a lot of different schools and as an independent school, we have a specific need of what a brand video should look like. Because they had that experience, it didn't take that long for them to figure out who we were and then use that understanding to ask the right questions.

No I don't think so. We wouldn't have engaged with them for the six months if we weren't pleased.

You need to know what you're looking for. You get a lot more out of the experience with some clarity of what it is you're trying to communicate. So spend some time thinking about your objectives and take advantage of the creative call with them.

The final video took a little bit longer than we had originally envisioned.
    The quality was really high. They've been affordable and they'll also add bonuses for just taking part in some of their services.

Video Production for Bike Shop

"They were able to turn words and ideas into a great final product.”

May 2015 - June 2016

Guiding the process from start to finish, Lemonlight produced two live action videos that introduce a retail store and the services/products available to potential customers.

Westerly, Rhode Island
Amos Brumble
Owner, Brumble Bikes

Customers reported that the videos gave them a positive impression of the store, prompting them to call or visit the location. Lemonlight went above and beyond to meet all needs and answer questions, while their quick turnaround times and affordable rates earned them favorable referrals.

I'm the owner of Brumble Bikes. We sell pedal bicycles and other accessories, such as clothing and helmets.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lemonlight?

I wanted to create a visual way for customers to interact with me, so I was looking for a company to produce some high-quality videos.

Once the paperwork was signed, we had a phone call to discuss who would be involved in the creative part. Then, we scheduled the day for them to come on site for the shooting session. They produced two videos for me, one of which was a store introduction video and in another one, I was talking to a potential customer who was interested in buying winter clothing. In both videos, I talk to a customer as well as about the product with a goal to give people an idea of what kind of services we offer.

I talked to three members of their team prior to the production and I also worked with two videographers.

How did you come to work with them?

I received a cold email from them. At the time, I was also considering other local companies and did the typical online research. I looked at some of the work Lemonlight had done in the past and reached out to them. I also liked the price they offered me.

I spent about $3,500.

I started working with them in May 2015 and the project was completed in June 2016.

The videos are actionable and I got positive feedback from my customers. Many people said they got a favorable impression of the store by visiting my home page, after which they either called or came into the store.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They did an excellent job and brought a lot of ideas to the table. I didn't have any experience, but they guided me through the entire process, answering all of my questions.

They were able to turn words and ideas into a great final product. Both the videographers and the editor did an amazing job.

I can't think of anything.

Come to them with an idea of what you want. If you don't have the experience, they'll guide you.

Everything went fairly fast and the turnaround was quick.
    I spent similar amounts of money on other things, but I didn't get any feedback. I did get positive feedback on the videos, however.
    The process was easy and quick. The results were better than I had hoped for.
    I was happy with their work and I've already recommended them to other people.