Work with Trusted Shopify Partners!

Lemolite Technologies, a famous eCommerce improvement organization in India that gives a start to finish Shopify advancement administrations to the overall customers. Our Shopify advancement administrations have profited associations of all sizes in setting up their web store and grow their span and perceivability.

The utilitarian and drawing in Shopify eCommerce stores created by our Shopify eCommerce specialists give the clients an additional edge and expand their business deals transformations.

Ahmedabad, India

Web Commerce Development for International Clothing Store

"They’re very professional. Pricing is reasonable and communication is amazing."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Lemolite Technologies LLP created a Shopify website from scratch, integrating payment services like PayPal and GPAY. Design was also part of their responsibilities, and they delivered a layout and banners.

Bolton, United Kingdom
Executive, The Hijab World

Traffic has increased significantly since the new site launched, and Lemolite Technologies LLP provides frequent maintenance. They’ve communicated well throughout the project and implemented changes and feedback quickly. Customers can expect a supportive partner.

I’m the executive of The Hijab World, an online retail shop that sells Islamic clothing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lemolite Technologies LLP?

We needed to update our website to reach a larger user base. The previous website had a lot of bugs and wasn’t user-friendly.

I gave them a few examples of what I was looking for. We had to scrap my old website and start all over again, so they built it from scratch. They advised me to use Shopify because it’s user-friendly and has high security. Prior, we only had one set of payments for Visa, but they integrated PayPal and GPAY.

I also had them introduce banners and shipping options. I gave them a rough design layout and I worked with them to tell them where I wanted each one. They continue to help whenever needed.

There are four people. My point of contact is Jignesh (Founder, Lemolite Technologies LLP), and he interacts with the designers and programmers.

How did you come to work with Lemolite Technologies LLP?

I found them online. I posted a job on a website and got different quotes and prices from various companies. I liked Jignesh’s communication. He communicated well and was really quick to respond and answer my queries.

We started working together in March 2019, and the work is ongoing.

We’ve seen the changes and how much traffic has increased with the new website. He loves to keep the website shining because when people see my website, his name is associated with it. I’m happy and the customers are happy. They leave good feedback that they enjoy the website.

How did Lemolite Technologies LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very professional. Pricing is reasonable and communication is amazing. They are always on time. Apart from weekends, they are available and wants to get things done ASAP.

He knows what to do to keep his customers happy. He makes as many changes as I request and is patient about it.

No, there’s nothing I’d have them improve.

There’s nothing negative to say about them. I recommend using them.