Work with Trusted Shopify Partners!

Lemolite Technologies, a famous eCommerce improvement organization in India that gives a start to finish Shopify advancement administrations to the overall customers. Our Shopify advancement administrations have profited associations of all sizes in setting up their web store and grow their span and perceivability.

The utilitarian and drawing in Shopify eCommerce stores created by our Shopify eCommerce specialists give the clients an additional edge and expand their business deals transformations.

Ahmedabad, India

Sandows Image

Sandows

Sandows we completed the below tasks:

1. Fix navigation issue

2. Create Product Page

3. Theme customization

4. Redesign Theme

5. Setup all products and collection

6. Integrate some apps like live chat support, announcement bar, Product Tracking app, Size chart, etc.

7. Redesign responsive view

8. We use Oberlo Dropshipping app for selling products

Asset IT Rental Image

Asset IT Rental

Detail: In Asset IT Rental we completed the below tasks:

i. Set up a new theme for the store.

ii. Redesign all the sections and elements based on client requirements

iii. Setup all the categories for the store.

iv. Upload all the products based on categories

v. We modify all the exits section depends on client requirement

vi. In the website home page FLEXIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT section

created by us.
Custom Desk Image

Custom Desk

Detail: Custom Desk we completed the below tasks: • Redesign all theme • Product page customization • Customer can modify products using an available option on the product detail page

Otaa Image

Otaa

Otaa we completed the below tasks: • Fix navigation issue • Fix theme layout issue

Labthreads Image

Labthreads

Labthreads we completed the below tasks:

1. Work on the theme for making a perfect layout for product

2. Setup Announce bar

Wallpaper Decor Image

Wallpaper Decor

Detail: wallpaper Decor we completed below tasks:

• Redesign theme

• Collection layout

• Product page layout

• Arrange Categories

Littleyaye Image

Littleyaye

Detail: Littleyaye we completed the below tasks:

• Redesign theme

• Make a clear website

Kostless Image

Kostless

Detail: kostless we completed the below tasks:  Redesign all the section and elements based on client requirement

 Setup some new categories for the store.

 Upload some new products based on categories

 We modify some of the exits sections depends on client requirements.

The Hijab Word Image

The Hijab Word

( Client required changes only in the mobile version ) Detail: the Hijab World we completed the below tasks: - Set all sections and elements in mobile view

Nice Stuff For MOM Image

Nice Stuff For MOM

Detail: Nice Stuff For MOM we completed the below tasks:

• Work on the theme for making a perfect layout for the product

• Setup Announce bar

• Code work in navigation setup

RMCG Image

RMCG

RMCG we completed the below tasks:

1. Changing in the layout of the theme.

2. Create inner pages from scratch.

3. Convert the whole website from English to Arabic.

House Of Pascal Image

House Of Pascal

House of pascal we completed the below tasks:

• Changing in the layout of the theme

• Create inner pages from scratch

• Convert the whole website from English to Arabic

Moon River Image

Moon River

We made the collection filter with multiple checkboxes.

High Tea Home Image

High Tea Home

High Tea Home we completed the below tasks:

• Changes in theme layout

• Working on a collection layout

• Working on the product detail page

• Working on product up-sell

7. Redesign responsive view

8. We use Oberlo Dropshipping app for selling products

Herbs And Heal Image

Herbs And Heal

Herbs and heal we completed below tasks:

• Create from scratch

Rehealme

• Changes in theme layout

• Information Website

Shopify Dev for Designer Clothing Marketplace

"Lemolite Technologies LLP manages their relationships well."

Jan. - Mar. 2020

Following guidelines, Lemolite Technologies LLP developed a Shopify website to expand functionalities for an online designer clothes marketplace. The team also integrated themes into the product.

Sean Higham
Founder, HEND Clothing

Lemolite Technologies LLP delivered a successful platform that generated positive feedback from initial engagements. The team is transparent and provided valuable suggestions that encouraged product improvements. They are dedicated and communicative, which enables future collaboration.

I’m the founder of HEND Clothing. It’s an online rental clothes marketplace for designer items where customers rent designer clothes at a fraction of their retail price.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lemolite Technologies LLP?

We needed to build our website. I built the site on Shopify originally but didn’t have any web design expertise.

While I established a base for the platform, Lemolite Technologies LLP built out the website on Shopify. We first went through my needs in greater detail and discussed how their team could meet them. Then, they implemented more complex functionalities into the product. Their team also downloaded a couple of theme add-ons. Once the business is up and running, there are a few other features that I want Lemolite Technologies LLP to create such as arrows to click through images.

I only spoke with Jignesh (Founder) from Lemolite Technologies LLP.

How did you come to work with Lemolite Technologies LLP?

I read through their profile on a freelancer’s platform and sent them an inquiry. Jignesh responded and understood my needs, covering what he could do in detail. He also offered a good price in comparison to other vendors, so we took it from there.

We spent about £100 pounds (approximately $120 USD).

We started working together in January 2020 and the project’s complete. The website isn’t live yet but once the site kicks off, I’ll be in touch with Lemolite Technologies LLP with more ideas to refresh the website.

I’ve gotten positive feedback about the website. Jignesh gave me good recommendations such as adding my LinkedIn to the page and getting reviews on the pages to build customers’ trust. They went over and above what was expected of them.

How did Lemolite Technologies LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

We chatted and messaged over Skype. Their communication was good. We changed platforms, which made the engagement more efficient. It was easy to send photos and videos throughout the development. If I needed to change an aspect of the website, I contacted them. Even though they’re in a different country, their team’s always working long hours. Jignesh was accommodating and kept me in the know about his schedule.

Lemolite Technologies LLP manages their relationships well. Their contract ended and I struggled to link to a page. I sent Lemolite Technologies LLP a note, asking them to fix it. It wasn’t a huge deal, but their team was happy to fix the linking problem. I’m sure that we’ll use their services again.

Initially, they were confused about how I wanted the website to look. More clarity would help them with their work. We got my vision eventually.

They managed my expectations well.

E-Commerce Dev & Digital Marketing for Jewelry Retailer

"The workflow is smooth and very effective. They're always mindful of my time, and that is a highlight."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Lemolite Technologies LLP built an e-commerce jewelry site that serves a global userbase. They've also supported branding and marketing efforts, including handling the name and logo as well as social marketing.

Shivali Gajjar
Founder, Lemoluxe

Now that the site is generating sales, Lemolite Technologies LLP continues to oversee social media efforts to maintain the business's success. They're comprehensive support also spans into product photography and editing. A broad skill set makes them a one-stop-shop for e-commerce needs.

I have a retail store of jewellery in Ahmedabad, India. And as I decided to have an E-Commerce website for my business, I came up with the idea of creating an E-Commerce website. Am the founder of Lemoluxe and I have designers onboard who showcase their jewellery on my site and have sales.

For what projects/services did your company hire Lemolite Technologies LLP?

I hired them with just a basic idea of going into E-Commerce and they took care of everything starting from what platform to decide for such a product and what is a reasonable solution. They did the whole website under my supervision.

I wanted a complete website for my idea of setting up a jewellery store for my designers. I wanted my designers' product to go global and market it worldwide.

I found them on Google and they live nearby my location.

I wanted a complete website for my idea of setting up a jewellery store for my designers. As my goal, they designed the complete website from scratch and they work with so much detail and dedication.

I wanted to go global and they provided me with solution:

• Creating the name
  • Designing the logo
  • Connecting with my Facebook page and Instagram page
  • Arranging products in categories and inventory
  • Handling the product photoshoot and editing
  • Integrating a payment gateway for receiving payments worldwide
  • Creating a shipping solution

They also solved many bugs and they are still maintaining and updating the website. It's an excellent experience working with them. I visit their location too and make necessary changes to my site.

They have designer, photographer, content writer, digital marketing team and developers. They provided me with complete solution to my goal. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to start and don't even have any idea how to go about it. Amazing team!

First of all, I started with them to have an E-Commerce website as I had just a dream to sell my products globally. Am really happy as the site is now generating sales and has increased since Lemolite Technologies ran the social media campaign. Am in really good space to showcase my business worldwide because of them.

As it was just the starting, they created a timeline and a layout about how to strategize my business and also that I don't hamper my ongoing business. The project was managed in the order like creating a design first then developing it.

Next step was getting product's photoshoot and editing. After that, the content writer wrote the description of each product and site approved by me and then uploaded.

Right now, they running my social media campaign. The workflow is smooth and very effective. They're always mindful of my time, and that is a highlight.

My comfort,time management and quality. I don't have anything negative to say as they are thorough professionals yet friendly and always sugggesting reasonable solutions to reduce my expenses.

Can't tell really. They are quite good !

Overall Score I have them under a yearly contract to keep my site bug free and add new features to it. Also roped them in for Marketing.
    On Time as per my comfort !
    Always trying to reduce my expenses and they have many solutions for the same.
    Excellent ! Attention to detail is amazing !
    Absolutely ! I would recommend them for sure !

Web Commerce Development for International Clothing Store

"They’re very professional. Pricing is reasonable and communication is amazing."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Lemolite Technologies LLP created a Shopify website from scratch, integrating payment services like PayPal and GPAY. Design was also part of their responsibilities, and they delivered a layout and banners.

Bolton, United Kingdom
Executive, The Hijab World

Traffic has increased significantly since the new site launched, and Lemolite Technologies LLP provides frequent maintenance. They’ve communicated well throughout the project and implemented changes and feedback quickly. Customers can expect a supportive partner.

I’m the executive of The Hijab World, an online retail shop that sells Islamic clothing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lemolite Technologies LLP?

We needed to update our website to reach a larger user base. The previous website had a lot of bugs and wasn’t user-friendly.

I gave them a few examples of what I was looking for. We had to scrap my old website and start all over again, so they built it from scratch. They advised me to use Shopify because it’s user-friendly and has high security. Prior, we only had one set of payments for Visa, but they integrated PayPal and GPAY.

I also had them introduce banners and shipping options. I gave them a rough design layout and I worked with them to tell them where I wanted each one. They continue to help whenever needed.

There are four people. My point of contact is Jignesh (Founder, Lemolite Technologies LLP), and he interacts with the designers and programmers.

How did you come to work with Lemolite Technologies LLP?

I found them online. I posted a job on a website and got different quotes and prices from various companies. I liked Jignesh’s communication. He communicated well and was really quick to respond and answer my queries.

We started working together in March 2019, and the work is ongoing.

We’ve seen the changes and how much traffic has increased with the new website. He loves to keep the website shining because when people see my website, his name is associated with it. I’m happy and the customers are happy. They leave good feedback that they enjoy the website.

How did Lemolite Technologies LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very professional. Pricing is reasonable and communication is amazing. They are always on time. Apart from weekends, they are available and wants to get things done ASAP.

He knows what to do to keep his customers happy. He makes as many changes as I request and is patient about it.

No, there’s nothing I’d have them improve.

There’s nothing negative to say about them. I recommend using them.

Custom Shopify Site for Cosmetics Business

"They're a one-man team, but he managed it perfectly and gave me frequent updates."

Jan. - Feb. 2020

Lemotlite Technologies transformed a Shopify site into a customizable theme.

Encino, California
Founder & CEO, Beauty Product Retailer

The internal marketing team can now create landing pages to AB test on their own. Lemotlite Technologies integrated well with the staff.

Asked him to make my shopify customizable without having to touch the liquid code. Very easy to work with and very few issues. Communication was never a problem and he was very informative each step of the way. HIGHLY recommend. Also a very kind developer.

For what projects/services did your company hire Lemolite Technologies LLP?

Turn my shopify site into a customizable theme

Communicative skills, willing to work with my schedule

Turn liquid code into something that was easily customized (basically turn it into a team)

He was a one person team but was able to complete all the objectives I set out

My marketing team can now easily create different landing pages to AB test

Seamless integration with my other teams

Overall Score Love this deveioper
    Same as above
    Fair
    When I needed him for emergencies he was always there
    Will very much do so