We create apps & websites to grow your business.

Lemeor is a web and mobile development company tailored to a global market. Our team includes developers, designers, marketers, and project managers who are top players in the technology market.

We deliver each service on-time, and on-budget, making sure all customers’ need has been met. Our clientele has included a wide range of companies from startups to large companies. We are people-orientated, and doing our best to make the process of collaboration with us positive and tasteful for our partners. It’s personal, and not just a business!

Zaporizhia, Ukraine
  • Zaporizhia 69000
    Ukraine

Web Design for Health Company and Branding Firm

"Their responsiveness to our feedback was excellent."

Lemeor has designed landing pages for two different companies that serve as a foundation for future development.

Founder, Wellness Company

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the traction they’ve gained thanks to Lemeor’s work. Lemeor has provided effective communication and quick responses to feedback.

I am the owner of a special occasion and limited edition curated box company. We are a next-generation specialized full service brand box firm focusing on limited edition, special initiative and fan boxes that create exclusive experiences.

My other business is a Health and Fitness advisory service. Our mission is to help individuals and groups find long term successful "Best Practices" We help you navigate through the fog of misinformation and latest trends to find viable long term solutions.

For what projects/services did your company hire Lemeor?

I hired Lemeor to create initial design and landing pages for both businesses.

We wanted to create landing pages and general feel for both sites, setting the stage for future development.

I first learned about Lemeor through Linkedin. The owner Dmitry contacted me at the right time. He was very responsive and understood my needs.

The projects were relatively small, but went smoothly, and I will use them again in the future

The team was very accessible and consisted of a project manager, designer, and the owner.

The work Lemeor did has left a very positive impression on our initial clients, giving us the needed traction to move the project forward.

We used Slack for our communications and video conference when necessary. I found communication and comprehension to be excellent.

Their responsiveness to our feedback was excellent. My experience with outsourced based developers has been seamless and better than US-based developers.

I will need to work more with this group to give more detailed feedback. I am very pleased with the curated box company site. I would suggest more detailed and planning before starting any project, however. This helps both the customer and developer

very easy
    I need more data and time to cover more area's. I have no qualms about recommending them