Custom Software Development Company

You Dream it. We Build It.

Headquartered at San Francisco and founded in 2007, LeewayHertz is one of the first few companies to build and launch a commercial app on Apple's App Store. Our team of certified designers and developers has designed and developed more than 100 digital platforms on Mobile, Cloud, AI/ML, IoT and Blockchain.

At LeewayHertz, we have developed digital solutions for Fortune 500 companies and startups to ease their business functions with the emerging technologies. Some of our reputed clients include ESPN, NASCAR, Hershey's, McKinsey, P&G, Siemens, 3M, Pearson and more.

We design, develop and maintain digital solutions.

Trained by the experts at Apple and Google, LeewayHertz always remains at the cutting edge of technology.

Client Testimonials

“I came to LeewayHertz because of their reputation in the software development space. When we expanded the project to incorporate blockchain not only did they not flinch, they got more enthused. They have been stellar at every step of the way working towards solutions. I have already recommended them many times and I will continue to do so. The members of LeewayHertz have always promptly returned my calls or emails irrespective of the time. I have found them to be consistently available and committed to addressing my needs.”

- Matthew Rosen, CEO at Tracerx

40%
Application Platforms
70%
10%

ESPN, NASCAR, Siemens, Johnson and Johnson, McKinsey, US Army, P&G, GeoEye, NASCAR, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Astellas, Oberweis, Hershey's, 3M, TraceRx.

4.7