We Open Doors For You

✬No more worries about business growth, leads flowing regularly✬

Have your business running like you dreamed. Managed lead generation program with no management on your side-We handle all aspects and you receive the leads and an extraordinarily strong ROI.

Would you like to schedule a complimentary 30-minute consultation? Reach out...

[email protected]☎ or call 314-561-7101

Can we help you? Maybe... let’s find out....

Here is a start on what we need to help you:

☑ You have a solid base of potential customers/clients/patients but just can't connect with them

☑ Your products or services are higher ticket items

☑ Your desire to have a complete system which cranks out strong qualified leads weekly and a               great follow up system to maximize your lead closing ability

Wouldn't you like to have an outsourced VP of Sales and Marketing at your disposal?Lead generation is a win-win for both the buyer and seller. A buyer can request information from several businesses that offer the product or service that they are looking for and the seller is given the opportunity to pitch their product or service to someone who has given them permission.

B2B Lead Generation | Marketing | Social Media Management | Social Media Marketing | PR | Leadflow at LeadValets

314-561-7101

$300+ / hr

2018
Saint Louis, MO
  • 3002 South Jefferson Avenue
    Saint Louis, MO 63118

Cosmetic Dentists Dentists Car Dealers Attorneys/Lawyers Chiropractors Roofers Construction/remodeling Real Estate Brokers Restaurants
Get Your Used Car ROI Skyrocketing Image

Get Your Used Car ROI Skyrocketing

Best way for dealers to stop the bleeding with their used cars. Guaranteed results

Google My Business Ranking Image

Facebook Marketing

results for FB ads

Lead Generation Image

Lead Generation

Full package of lead generation

Client Marketing & SEO for PR Firm

"Our workflow was seamless."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

LeadValets provided SEO campaign management services. They focused on Google rankings for keywords with a social media ad campaign for targeted viewers.

St Louis, MO USA
Harry Lambrece'
Owner and Cosultant, STL Business News

LeadValet's efforts were met with positive acclaim. Their work contributed directly towards enhanced keyword placement and other positive metrics.

We are a PR firm that specializes in helping small businesses with their press releases and media exposure. I am the owner and consultant.

For what projects/services did your company hire LeadValets?

We hired LeadValets for our clients in getting the work we did the right exposure and rankings. The focus was on Google rankings for keywords with a social media ad campaign for targeted viewers.

We know JB and LeadValets from past experience.

We wanted to reach a certain ranking level, page one and on number 1-6 on page one. We accomplished this on-time with better than expected results. We also wanted a targeted social media campaign focused on potential clients for our clients, that was wildly successful. This is an ongoing campaign.

Our clients, us, and LeadValets

We ranked on page one for 22 keywords for one client, 25 for another and 33 for the third one. We also reached, on average the number 1-3 spot on page one for 89% of keywords. We hit a 54% engagement level with our social media campaign and a 22.6% close ratio with leads. Triple than what was expected.

Our workflow was seamless. Any mistakes made were quickly adjusted and repaired.

What I love about LeadValets? Ability to dig in and find the issues, bring to our clients a complete solution and execute in a timely fashion. Reporting is strong and follow-up is perfect.

I don't see anything that is need of improvement worth mentioning.

Overall Score They are just about the perfect vendor
    near perfect
    They are not the cheapest but not unreasonable. The ROI is outstanding.
    above expectations
    to anyone and anytime.

Lead Generation & SEO for Dentist Practice

"I appreciate their guidance and willingness to teach you about what happens."

LeadValets initiated and continue to carry out comprehensive SEO tactics for a dentistry practice, from establishing an account to targeting substantive leads.

Decatur, Alabama
Lawrence Daley
Owner, Decatur Smile Makers

The effective keyword maximization performed by LeadValets has secured a steady stream of customers that is now generating further referrals for the client's business. Their team both employ their knowledge in getting results and share insights necessary to maintaining successful SEO.

I just opened my cosmetic dentist. I am the owner and do everything,

For what projects/services did your company hire LeadValets?

I just opened my practice and needed leads very fast. I needed good leads that don't waste my time but have solid needs and the means to pay for my services.

We wanted to start with a lead generation campaign to generate leads within three weeks.

LeadValets has the experience and know-how. JB explained everything to me and gave me the guidance I needed. He was the first person to be honest with me.

LeadValets set up my account, we traded back and forth on ideas and we focused on a solid plan of attack. They started working on it, we finalized approval and within three weeks my leads starting coming in.

LeadValets team and myself.

I have 3-6 solid appointments booked every week and almost 90% become patients. They are now helping me generate referrals.

Very easy to work with and when there are issues they are solved within 24 hours.

I appreciate their guidance and willingness to teach you about what happens. There are no secrets like some like to tell you but it is like everything else, you can do it yourself but you will have to learn it and it takes away from your core business. It just makes sense to use an outsourcer.

none at all.

easy and smooth
    the ROI is very good.
    They over deliver
    Any day. I highly recommend them

Social Media Marketing for Barbecue Restaurant

“LeadValets really knows how to market and sell online.”

June 2017 - Ongoing

LeadValets developed an overall strategy for social media marketing and SEO for a restaurant. They set up a Google My Business profile and continue to manage online marketing efforts.

St. Louis, Missouri
Earline Walker
Owner, Smoki O's BBQ and Catering

LeadValets’ efforts paid off, doubling revenue, attracting high-quality leads, and boosting rankings. The talented team is eager to help and consistently deliver flawless work.

I am the owner of a barbecue restaurant.

For what projects/services did your company hire LeadValets?

We hired them to improve our social media presence and rankings for Google My Business (GMB).

Our goals were to attract new customers and give our existing ones a chance to leave reviews. At the time, we had no social media engagement and did not know how to implement a holistic marketing plan. We wanted to see a major impact on our sales and visibility.

Our management team helped us find the right company. We talked with Jon (Owner, LeadValets), and he was so helpful. He gave away so much information and guidance upfront without asking for any money.

Jon organized our social media presence and made us more focused. After we provided the basic information to LeadValets, they did the research and built our account on the GMB platform. They manage our social media profiles, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.

We’ve worked with Jon and four other experts from his team.

They made our GMB listing sing. We now get an average of 10 new reviews per week and rank all over the internet. As a result, we have doubled our business, especially for our catering arm.

LeadValets manages it all, so we’ve never had to lift a finger.

Jon’s knowledge is unmatched, plus he offers free consulting. LeadValets really knows how to market and sell online. They’ve taught and helped us a lot.

There is nothing that they need to improve on. I just wish I had known of them sooner.

Overall Score They are flawless.
    There is never an issue with timing. It is so easy.
    It is not expensive, considering the ROI. We got what we paid for, and it was well worth every dime.
    They’ve surpassed our goals.
    Anyone looking for digital work needs to talk with LeadValets.

Digital Marketing for Construction Company

"The workflow is almost perfect."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

LeadValets manages a custom digital marketing strategy that includes Facebook advertising, SEO, and lead generation funnel development.

St. Louis, Missouri
CJ Johnson
Owner, Major League Construction

The strategy consistently generates a 700% monthly ROI. LeadValets takes the time to understand the industry, listen to current needs, and adjust their approach accordingly. They fix issues quickly and deliver outstanding results.

I own a full-service remodeling, roofing, and gutter installation company.

For what projects/services did your company hire LeadValets?

We weren't getting any leads, and no one knew who we were.

We wanted to penetrate the St. Louis market and build a system to generate high-quality leads.

LeadValets offered knowledge and passion for our success. They could provide not only digital marketing expertise but also unmatched understanding of sales and business development.

They compiled a digital marketing package and revamped our current system. We started with Facebook ads, then added SEO and other items to the package. We also consult with LeadValets to change our processes and procedures, improving business lead flow and customer retention.

We consistently see at least a 700% monthly ROI; in some months, we have seen a 2000% ROI.

The workflow is almost perfect. When we have issues, they resolve them quickly.

I appreciate their knowledge of the industry and their understanding of my business. They quickly adapt to our needs and get results.

I have nothing to suggest.

Overall Score I would rather give them 6 stars
    They're always on time and ahead of schedule.
    With such a huge ROI, the costs mean nothing.
    I can't say enough good things about them
    I'll refer them anytime.