We Open Doors For You

Lead generation is a win-win for both the buyer and seller. A buyer can request information from several businesses that offer the product or service that they are looking for and the seller is given the opportunity to pitch their product or service to someone who has given them permission.

2018

Chiropractors

Construction/remodeling

Real Estate Brokers

Digital Marketing for Construction Company

"The workflow is almost perfect."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

LeadValets manages a custom digital marketing strategy that includes Facebook advertising, SEO, and lead generation funnel development.

St. Louis, Missouri
CJ Johnson
Owner, Major League Construction

The strategy consistently generates a 700% monthly ROI. LeadValets takes the time to understand the industry, listen to current needs, and adjust their approach accordingly. They fix issues quickly and deliver outstanding results.

I own a full-service remodeling, roofing, and gutter installation company.

For what projects/services did your company hire LeadValets?

We weren't getting any leads, and no one knew who we were.

We wanted to penetrate the St. Louis market and build a system to generate high-quality leads.

LeadValets offered knowledge and passion for our success. They could provide not only digital marketing expertise but also unmatched understanding of sales and business development.

They compiled a digital marketing package and revamped our current system. We started with Facebook ads, then added SEO and other items to the package. We also consult with LeadValets to change our processes and procedures, improving business lead flow and customer retention.

We consistently see at least a 700% monthly ROI; in some months, we have seen a 2000% ROI.

The workflow is almost perfect. When we have issues, they resolve them quickly.

I appreciate their knowledge of the industry and their understanding of my business. They quickly adapt to our needs and get results.

I have nothing to suggest.

Overall Score I would rather give them 6 stars
    They're always on time and ahead of schedule.
    With such a huge ROI, the costs mean nothing.
    I can't say enough good things about them
    I'll refer them anytime.