An independent brand design studio.

We specialize in evolving and translating brand experiences across all medium types. Our work spans the spectrum from physical spaces, and retail design to mobile apps and other digital design.

We exist to empower our clients business and propel them into the next chapter of their business. We are unapologetically bold in our ability to up level our clients business. We empathize with our clients, their customers, and deliver work that inspires.

2018
Portland, OR
  • 685 SE Belmont St
    Portland, OR 97214

Twitch, Dell, Landyachtz Longboards, Pfizer, Honeywell, MillerCoors, Hilton, Louisville Slugger, Legalshield, IDshield, Reflektive,

Creative Partnership with Visual Media Company

"If you expect him to do one thing, he’s going to do three things. He’s never not met expectations."

Apr. 2013 - Ongoing

Lazaris provides art direction and creative development for individual projects as an ongoing partner. They contribute to both on-set and office projects.

Dallas, Texas
Owner, Visual Branding/Media Company

End-client feedback on Lazaris’ creative has been unanimously positive. Regarding project management, Lazaris is seen as thorough and high-energy, leading to a variety of original ideas and proactive communication. Customers can expect a partner committed to expanding their knowledge.

I’m the owner and creative director of a B2B creative services firm. we mainly focus on photography and video.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lazaris?

I needed someone to help me develop creative for my clients.

We’ve worked with them for over six years, so we’ve done many projects together. Generally, I bring Alex (Founder, Lazaris) on set as an art director to guide the shoot and put his flow on the work.

One example was a magazine project I had featuring high-end, CEO-type individuals for one of the most profitable private banks in the country. I was a bit underwater on the shoot with creative, so I booked him and we went into the studio a few different days to scope out a visual game plan and execution plan.

I just work with him. That works better with my process since my clients are smaller.

How did you come to work with Lazaris?

I met Alex at a meeting of the American Institute of Graphics Arts (AIGA) event. I’d been invited by a creative director I was doing art direction for. There was a mentorship event, and I connected with Alex immediately. He was still a year away from graduating from college, but I started teaching him about my process. We connected intuitively.

One thing I value about working with Alex is that he’s energized and properly engaged. I’ve hired a lot of creatives, and most of them are offshore and deliver inconsistent work. It feels good to now to have a partner that brings his flow to the process and keep us on task to deliver.

We’ve been working together since April 2013.

My business model is forward-facing with the client, so Alex generally sits back and I feed him tasks to execute. I’ve always had great feedback from clients, though. And, I’ve never gotten anything negative back about his work.

How did Lazaris perform from a project management standpoint?

He does extremely well. My process isn’t that sophisticated; I don’t’ have a 10-deep team. It’s organic and tailors itself to the needs of the project. Alex is detail-oriented and far more-process oriented than I am. He’s got a following in the design and world and is known as someone to watch.

He’s like magic. He’s inquisitive and never stops learning and gaining new experiences. He’s constantly barraging me with new creative and suggestions things we can try on our next project. It’s this great energy that keeps him looking for new ideas to incorporate into what he does. If you expect him to do one thing, he’s going to do three things. He’s never not met expectations.

There’s nothing I can add. He should just keep doing what he’s doing.

Trust him and trust the creative. He’ll get you there.

Overall Score Every engagement has been a pleasure. He’s an undiscovered rock star.
    I wouldn’t have one qualm about recommending him.

Mulitple Creative/Branding Projects for Digital Agency

“He’s able to translate concepts into high-fidelity deliverables.”

Jun. 2019 - Ongoing

Lazaris provides consistent creative deliverables and branding strategy to a 3D visualization firm, partnering with the company to meet third-party client needs. The founder also offers marketing insights.

Fremont, California
Owner, Digital and Design Agency

In this long-term relationship, the constant unique ideas and attention to detail resulted in an estimated 300% increase in revenue. Lazaris’s services continue to pair effectively with those of the client, who is now able to connect with large-scale opportunities.

I run a 3D visualization and product design firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lazaris?

Alex (Founder & Creative Director, Lazaris) is a creative and strategic partner in my branding and marketing work.

For each of the businesses I own, we’re collaborative partners. Alex is responsible for driving a lot of brand strategy in each instance. However, he also delivers creative, graphic products, including animation work. He works with UI across different media so we can articulate the brand through many different deliverables.

Lazaris created a go-to branding strategy for a furniture business that I own and operate. Alex has been critical in providing strategic guidance and feedback on marketing for that business. In that way, he functions outside of pure creative work.

Similarly, with my 3D visualization business, he offers strategic guidance and designs. We’ve partnered on a few projects so far. Now, we’re targeting specific market segments like the CBD market and trade show technology work. For instance, we recently did some work for a motorcycle helmet and safety company.

Primarily, I collaborate with Alex.

How did you come to work with Lazaris?

We originally met through a mutual friend. Later, I found that we were racing motorcycles in different classes of the same organization. That brought us back together, and we’ve kept in touch ever since. After he left his previous job to start Lazaris, I partnered up with him. I was looking to try something different.

We started collaborating in June 2019 and still work together.

Without his help, it would be very difficult for my company to go after larger projects. Since working with Lazaris, we’ve probably doubled or tripled our revenue. We offer one value stream and Lazaris fills in the rest. So, we provide a component of the branding package, and they take it from there.

My visualization services are very specific, but when you wrap it up into a larger context of branding strategy, it starts to make sense for potential clients. Lazaris’s inclusion in my projects generalizes visual effects and photorealistic rendering enough for us to tackle bigger and better things.

How did Lazaris perform from a project management standpoint?

He’s a very talent project manager, understanding that organization is key. If we weren’t able to collaborate in an organized fashion, I wouldn’t keep working with him. He’s been able to shift my engineering-minded operational style, too, which has been really helpful when working with clients.

The branding solutions he delivers are unique and unexpected. I’ll suggest an idea, and he’ll come back with something that builds upon it. He’s able to translate concepts into high-fidelity deliverables. I think that’s killer.

Additionally, he’s a talent brand photographer. He does many of the shots himself in his studio, bringing brands to life in an interesting way. On top of that, his attention to detail is incredible. Once, we had record shots rendered with the incorrect green, which was off by just a few values. He was able to catch and correct the issue to most effectively convey the brand.

I don’t have anything for him to improve upon. In our partnership, we have an interesting way of diverging and converging ideas to find the right path for a project. In terms of zeroing in on execution, he’ll squeeze every ounce of thought out of a concept. Maybe that part of the process could be a bit more efficient, but that phase also always yields good results.

Overall Score I’ll take any chance I have to continue working with him.
    He deserves a perfect score, for sure.
    I’ve already recommended him to people.