Legal Marketing That Works

BRONZE VERIFIED

LawRank is a premier legal marketing agency that specializes in SEO, PPC, and web design. We have a proven track record of achieving first-page results for attorneys in the most competitive markets.

We work with personal injury, criminal law, and divorce lawyers throughout the U.S.

Call us today to find out how we can help you grow your firm.

Los Angeles, CA
  • 1875 Century Park East Suite 700
    Los Angeles, CA 90067
  • 295 Madison Ave, 12th Floor
    New York, NY 10017

Lorenz & Lorenz, LLP; Mirman, Markovits & Landau, P.C.

Lavent Law, P.A. Image

Lavent Law, P.A.

Web design for Lavent Law, P.A., a personal injury law firm in Miami, FL.

Lorenz & Lorenz, LLP Image

Lorenz & Lorenz, LLP

Web design for Lorenz & Lorenz, LLP, an Austin, TX based personal injury law firm.

Mirman, Markovits & Landau, PC Image

Mirman, Markovits & Landau, PC

Web design for Mirman, Markovits & Landau, PC, a New York City personal injury law firm.

SEO, PPC & Web Design for Personal Injury Law Firm

“LawRank is helping us to help more people, which is the ultimate goal.”

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

LawRank does SEO for a personal injury law firm, and they just started a PPC campaign. They designed a new WordPress website and helped to build high-quality, consistent content in both English and Spanish.

Atlanta, Georgia
Stephen Hasner
Managing Attorney, Hasner Law

Internal stakeholders are pleased by the number of conversions and excellent ROI they’ve seen since bringing LawRank on. The team’s organization, follow-through, and consistency set them apart from other SEO firms and ultimately make for a long-term partnership.

I’m the managing attorney at Hasney Law, an injury law firm specializing in personal injury and worker’s compensation cases.

What challenge were you trying to address with LawRank?

We wanted more conversions and leads through SEO and paid search. We also needed branding services and quality content on our website.

LawRank has been working with us on SEO in worker’s compensation and personal injury, in English and Spanish, and in Atlanta and Savannah, our two office locations in Georgia. We just started a paid search campaign.

They also helped us create a new WordPress website. They did everything, from the design to getting a really good picture for the main page. They went as far as flying a photographer in to get my image, which just shows the detail of their work. They’ve helped significantly with a lot of quality, consistent content on the website in both English and Spanish.

I consistently work with 2–3 people from their team. They have an amazing designer.

How did you come to work with LawRank?

It was a referral from another web firm.

To date, it’s a little over $100,000.

Our work together began in September 2019, and it’s ongoing.

I’ve been very happy with the number of cases that are converting. The ROI has been excellent as well.

How did LawRank perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been excellent since day one in terms of communication, consistency, and responsiveness. I’ve worked with some very reputable SEO firms in the past that started strong and then fizzled, but LawRank has been amazing from day one until today, and we’re continuing to use them.

They’ve been on it. I’m a very detail-oriented person, so I appreciate someone who has a plan and can explain the context of what they’re doing. There has been follow-up and communication through the process. I’d give them an A+ when it comes to those things.

Their organization, follow-through, and consistency set them apart. There’s excellence in every facet, from our account rep to the owner constantly responding to me and answering questions. The whole point is to help more people working through a difficult time in their life, so LawRank is helping us to help more people, which is the ultimate goal.

As I said, I’ve worked with multiple companies that start strong, and then you start noticing the difference at month four. To me, LawRank is improving in month nine, so the consistency is there. I’m looking forward to a long relationship with them.

They’ve been doing such a great job, so it’s hard for me to think of one thing. Of course, you always want more conversions and ROI, but we’re still in that initial phase, especially through COVID. COVID was a big deal when it came to the expectations of signing cases. I’m grateful we’ve had them before and through the process, because I think on the backend of it, we’re going to be in a much better place than other firms that may be reducing their marketing.

Don’t waste your time on researching too many firms; you’re going to make the right decision by hiring LawRank.

Website Rebuild & PPC for Law Firm

"Their most noteworthy quality is their responsiveness."

Dec. 2015 - Ongoing

LawRank completely redeveloped a website, making the platform mobile responsive for a law firm. In addition to managing the site, the team continues to execute PPC campaigns and produce content.

San Jose, California
Kael Briski
Owner, Briski Law Firm

LawRank delivered a streamlined website with a modern aesthetic that received positive feedback from users. They continue to deploy effective digital marketing campaigns that maintain satisfactory site rankings. They provide accessible and knowledgeable resources, supporting a lasting partnership.

I’m the owner of Briski Law Firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with LawRank?

I was with a big legal conglomerate for many years that kept stacking costs one on top of another. I also wasn’t happy with their responsiveness. I wanted to transition to another vendor to rebuild my site.

LawRank rebuilt my website from ground zero, ensuring it was mobile responsive. To update my photos on the platform, they provided a photographer. Their team also created content.

They still work on the site. Their team writes blogs and directs PPC campaigns.

My primary contact's Maria (Director of Client Relations) but I've also worked with Mariano (CEO).

How did you come to work with LawRank?

A colleague worked with them and was happy with the results and cost. I looked at a couple of other website design and development shops that specialized in law firm projects. In the end, I felt that LawRank would give a better product for a better value. When I finally met with Maria, I had a feeling that they would be responsive too.

I’ve spent at least $30,000 on their services.

The partnership began in December 2016, and it’s an ongoing engagement.

Everybody liked the website’s clean look. I got positive feedback from users. No one has said it's horrible or difficult to navigate.

I’ve always ranked well, which LawRank has kept up. On occasion, I send a client intake form that includes a question about how they found us. A lot of clients find us through Google searches.

How did LawRank perform from a project management standpoint?

LawRank made the development process much easier than my previous experiences. They were responsive. It would take hours or days rather than weeks or months to reach them.

We’re always able to reach the right person. There have been personnel changes, but the new folks have always dialed into their projects.

Their most noteworthy quality is their responsiveness. They're also knowledgeable.

We had backend issues. There were several tracking numbers from different sites and one of the numbers ended up on one of my websites instead of my actual phone number. There were a few little glitches that they fixed once we called the issues to their attention.

Give them a call. They’ll take care of you. You’re going to spend money, but it’ll be well worth it. You won’t be just one of thousands of clients.

Online Presence Generation for Family Law Firm

"Their customer service remains strong."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

LawRank was hired to provide a law firm with online exposure and SEO improvements. Their team also observed trends and aimed to expand services and marketing tools. They also worked with website development.

Founder, Family Law Practice

LawRank successfully improved the client's marketing. The website increased in rankings. Their team was communicative, available, and responsive. The platform supplied up-to-date information.

We are a law firm, exclusively practicing in the area of family law.

What challenge were you trying to address with LawRank?

We were looking for a company to help us get online exposure. This involved doing some SEO work as we shifted over to family law exclusively.

They cleaned up the online footprint from having two websites. Those sites conflicted with each other, and it was affecting the ranking of the family law website. They also did SEO for the family law website

In addition, they assist in watching trends and advise us on expanding client services and other marketing tools. They developed two websites for us as well.

I interact with Mariano (CEO), Maria (Director of Client Relations), and Marc (Lead SEO Specialist).

How did you come to work with LawRank?

I searched online and liked the work I saw they did for other firms. I reached out to Mariano and we decided to work together.

We started working together around January 2014, and the project is ongoing.

We have a good connection. Their customer service remains strong. There were a lot of issues for the first year as they tried to clean up the footprint from the other website. Traffic picked up and the main website did increase in rankings. After a lot of hard work, we're on the first page of Google search. We’ve definitely benefited from working with them.

How did LawRank perform from a project management standpoint?

They communicate very well—they’re diligent. They’re also available and responsive. We use their portal if we want to make an appointment in person; otherwise, we communicate via email. They have a platform that provides instantaneous, up to date information on website traffic, search term rankings, and more.

They get the results and rankings we are looking for. They’re more than an SEO vendor, they're a company I trust. They’re communicative, accommodating, and understanding of our needs. The attention they give to their clients is much better than any previous experience.

The transition in how our communication worked could’ve been smoother.

Don’t think about it, just do it. They will meet, and surpass, your expectations.

SEO for Small Criminal Defense Law Firm

"They are energetic, motivated, and appear to be forever trying to stay ahead of the curve (their competitors)."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

LawRank provided marketing, SEO, and webpage maintenance services for a small criminal defense law firm.

Phoenix, Arizona
Craig Orent
Founding Member, Orent Law Offices, PLC

LawRank's work contributed to an increase in rankings and SEO results that skyrocketed to the top. The team created a personal interaction, including their founders, that couldn't have been better. They were very responsive across emails, calls, and texts.

Small criminal defense law firm. I am the owner and sole attorney in the firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire LawRank?

Marketing, SEO, webpage maintenance, etc.

Improve ranking in search results on Google and other similar platforms.

Word of mouth, reputation, and internet presence.

When I contracted with LawRank, I was nowhere to be seen in internet search results. They took control, were clear in their stated goal(s), but not unrealistic or expressing guarantees. The process was simple I was told what I needed to do to assist, and what they would do. I, of course, do not know what is done behind the scenes to improve, or to try to improve, SEO, but whatever they do/did, worked.

The company owners and the person assigned to my project are all very much accessible, seven days per week; they respond immediately (within reason), and make one feel like part of the family, let alone the company.

As implied earlier, I am very pleased with the results, which were exactly what I had hoped for. I had been using a highly reputable SEO company before connecting with LawRank.

They were good people, were there for me, and while it appeared they constantly strived to do all that they could, the rankings and SEO results were not favorable. LawRank and its staff, are not only wonderful to deal with, but within an amazingly short time, the rankings and SEO results rocketed to the top. Those results - combined with the personal interaction and contact - says all that needs to be said.

See above. But, the personal interaction between me and all of those at LawRank, including the founders/owners could not be any better. Wonderful experience.

Repeating here, but the personalized attention and interaction; and, of course, the results. Something so simple as "immediate" responses to emails, calls, texts - no matter when originally sent - cannot be understated. That says a lot about a company and the people behind that company. They are energetic, motivated, and appear to be forever trying to stay ahead of the curve (their competitors).

None that I have identified.

Overall Score see above
    Prompt; professional; conscientious; punctual
    In the SEO/Marketing world, I'm not sure the "you get what you pay for" maxim generally applies. In my experience however it surely does w/LawRank
    Personal interaction; energetic; motivated; eager to achieve the best results and to maintain them. They want the best for them, & thus their clients
    See above.

SEO Services for Family Law Firm

“The transparency is what I really like about them.”

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

LawRank provides SEO services to a family law firm. When they came on board, they went through and improved existing content, and they continue to build out new pages each month. They also do backlinking.

San Diego, California
Owner & Attorney, Family Law Firm

LawRank has significantly boosted the firm’s Google rankings and driven a 100% increase in pages per session, average session duration, and percentage of new sessions. The team is knowledgeable, and the analytics and ranking dashboard they provide to clients sets them apart from other providers.

I’m the owner and an attorney at a family law firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with LawRank?

We hired them to do SEO ranking.

LawRank helps with our SEO. They went through and improved the content we already had, and then they add a couple of new pages each month. They add content to the website and do backlinks.

We work with two people. One person works specifically on our stuff, and the other is one of the owners.

How did you come to work with LawRank?

Maria (Director of Client Relations) had reached out to me numerous times and provided information really geared to our site and how it was performing. It was very tailored information, even when she was just reaching out. When we were ready to look into a company for SEO, LawRank was one of the companies we considered.

We’ve spent $23,000.

Our work together began in September 2019, and it’s ongoing.

We’re monitoring 18 search terms, and since we started working with LawRank, the total increase in Google rankings is 514. Looking at my dashboard, we’ve seen a 100% increase in pages per session, average session duration, and percentage of new sessions.

When we first started working with them in September 2019, there were a total of eight sessions. For June of this year, it’s at 57.

How did LawRank perform from a project management standpoint?

I know there are other team members that work on our stuff, but I don’t have to reach out to them; I have my contacts and know it’s taken care of. They have a dashboard that I can go into at any time and see anything and everything. They’re very transparent in that way, and I didn’t find that with any of the other website companies we interviewed.

When we were interviewing a handful of agencies, Maria was able to answer all of our questions. She wasn’t just doing sales; she actually understood what was going on on the backend, too. A lot of the companies we talked to just connected us with the salesperson, and they couldn’t actually tell us what was going on.

I also like them as people. I was looking for somebody to have a long-term relationship with; eventually, I want them to redo my website and increase their services.

No, not really. I’m glad I waited to make the jump until I understood what I needed and was able to ask the right questions, because then I got the right answers, and it was easy to tell who could answer and who could not.

If you have any questions about anything, I’d recommend just asking them; they’re really willing to explain everything. The transparency is what I really like about them.

Web Dev & SEO for Personal Injury Law Firm

"Their communication and ability to deliver on what they promise have been excellent."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

LawRank designed and developed a website from scratch, working with ideas from the internal team. Their work also involved leading SEO efforts to ensure visibility and high rankings in a specific location.

11- 50 Employees

Fort Worth, Texas
Founder & Owner, Personal Injury Law Firm

The good-looking website that LawRank delivered continues to receive positive internal and external feedback. Additionally, their efforts led to first-page rankings for key practice areas in just a few months. They were able to produce results within a tight timeframe, and they are very responsive.

I’m the owner and founder of a law firm that focuses exclusively on serious injuries and wrongful death cases.

What challenge were you trying to address with LawRank?

I needed to start from scratch on a website to launch a new law firm.

LawRank did everything from the very beginning. They started with designing the WordPress website, helping me put together the home page and practice areas, and coming up with a sound, good-looking design that would convert.

They designed the website around some ideas that I had while guiding me on what they thought would work best based on their experience. Additionally, the team did SEO work to get the website to rank on Google and other search engines to establish our organization as a premier law firm in our geographic area for our practice areas.

They use ethical standards outlined by Google to get the website to rank. The team also works on backlinks, link building, local Google My Business rankings, and consistency in various directories, and blogging.

I work consistently with three teammates including Maria (Director of Client Relations), Mariano (CEO), and Marc (Lead SEO Specialist).

How did you come to work with LawRank?

I did a lot of research. LawRank came highly recommended by another website company that I had spoken to. I then talked to the team on multiple occasions and their clients. This made me feel comfortable with them.

The team sounded like they knew what they were doing and seemed to have a good game plan on how to get my website strongly positioned in my market.

Our engagement began in December 2019, and it’s ongoing.

The website looks great, and I like it. I’ve received a lot of feedback from folks saying the same thing. We’re already ranking on the first page for some of our focus areas. It’s a big deal to get a personal injury law firm in a large metropolitan area to rank on the first page for key practices in three months. So that has been quite impressive.

How did LawRank perform from a project management standpoint?

The team members at LawRank have been excellent communicators from the very beginning. They are very responsive to emails and are willing to answer my questions along the way. They work closely with me and listen to my input. We had a very tight timeline and they had about 30 days to get the website live.

No, there are no areas of improvement.

Spend some time talking to LawRank to make sure that they’re the right fit for you. Look at their portfolio and spend some time talking to their clients.

SEO & Content Generation for Legal Practice

"They go above and beyond and are willing to work with us on pretty much anything."

June 2019 - Ongoing

LawRank managed SEO for the client to increase their web presence in three geographic locations. They also assisted with content generation and link-building.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Kami Fox
Marketing Director, Suhre & Associates, LLC

LawRank's efforts have led to a spike in phone calls and an increase in high-quality leads. The team is quick to respond to the client's needs and provide feedback.

I am the marketing direct for a criminal defense firm represented across Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. I handle all in-house marketing efforts including social media, events and management of websites.

For what projects/services did your company hire LawRank?

We hired LawRank for a project in Louisville to help our overall SEO and refresh the practice area pages and blogs. We have added two additional locations and are pleased with the way things are going for our business.

We wanted to increase our web presence in the three locations that needed a big refresh on content, keyterms, backlinks, etc.

We were referred to them by another vendor. We took time to get to know Maria and Mariano and felt more than confident moving forward with our first project with them. They were straight forward with their proposed strategy.

They had a plan for the months ahead on the content side of things. We always have input on what we do and don't want to see or what we can provide as feedback internally. The biggest changes have been seen through our rankings and website calls.

We communicate directly with the director of client relations and have a project manager as well for our projects. However, we have access to everyone if needed.

We were posting one blog every couple of months and now we have at least 2 pieces of content per month, if not more. We are showing up on page 1 for a lot of searches. We have seen a spike in phone calls and quality leads.

No complaints. LawRank is super quick to respond to our needs and provides us with feedback throughout the month.

We are really pleased with their efforts and knowledge of marketing strategies. They go above and beyond and are willing to work with us on pretty much anything. The communication is very important.

Maybe have monthly calls scheduled to go over the progress of each project. We have done this in the past (upon request) and that has gone smoothly. We also just started receiving reports emailed to us, so we are happy with that progress.

Web Design & SEO for Personal Injury Law Firm

"Their honesty and integrity are their most impressive qualities."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

LawRank redesigned a website to improve search rankings of keywords for a personal injury law firm. The team revamped content and continues to direct digital marketing services including backlinking efforts.

Miami, Florida
Boris Lavent
President, Lavent Law PA

LawRank delivers effective digital marketing campaigns that continue to provide satisfying results. The team is attentive and executes on to responsibilities quickly. They are transparent and dependable, which supports a long-term partnership.

I am the owner of a personal injury law firm in Miami.

For what projects/services did your company hire LawRank?

Website redesign and SEO for a personal injury law firm.

Rank competitively for search terms with high intent of hiring a lawyer, such as “Miami car accident lawyer”

We found lawrank through a referral from another business that commended lawrank’s skills and integrity.

Lawrank redesigned the entire website and cut out a lot of poor quality content put in by the previous SEO provider. Lawrank then secured many high quality backlinks, resulting in increases in rankings across the board.

Mariano handled the technical elements and project overview.

Significantly superior results compared to the previous SEO provider I was with for 2 years.

Excellent to work with. Very responsive to any requests I have.

Their honesty and integrity are their most impressive qualities.

Not any that I can think of right now.

Overall Score Superb in all aspects
    Super responsive to all requests
    Not cheap, but definitely value for the money soent
    Excellent SEO and website design service with superior results
    I’ve referred lawrank many clients

BRONZE VERIFIED