Digital Marketing Agency in New York.

Lasting Trend is a digital marketing agency headquartered in New York. Our passion is to help businesses generate more leads and more traffic via improving their online presence.We understand that you must use every cent of your marketing budget efficiently. And, we believe that the most efficient way to increase your revenues is a personalized digital marketing strategy. We are a business, just like you, that helps other businesses grow.

Brooklyn, NY
  • 1700 East 15th. st
    Brooklyn, NY 11229

Law Office of Yuriy Moshes, High Water Standard, LaptopMD, Interactive Vision Solutions, Green Papas, Fortuna Signs

Law Firm in New York

Our client, the law office of Yuriy Moshes, located in Brooklyn, New York, specializes in labor and employment, personal injury, and real estate, three very diverse areas of law. The practice of law is a service business, and like other companies providing services to the public, it can no longer depend upon word-of-mouth referrals from past clients. Website design, search engine optimization (SEO), reputation management, and

the proper cultivation of blog posts are necessary scopes within a service company’s overall marketing program.

New York is one of the top three markets in the United States in terms of competition for attorney services. In general, the market for attorney services is one of the most highly competitive. To compound the problem, our client’s domain rating was low, which increased the difficulty of marketing the business online. With these factors in mind, we accepted the challenge to enhance our client’s organic traffic and to raise its domain rating by way of blog posts.

Under our watch, the law firm’s organic traffic increased over 50-fold within the first 24 months. By using analytical data from SEMrush and Ahrefs, we identified over 300 keywords for the firm’s website. The blogs we wrote, entitled “NYC lunch break laws” and “How does unemployment work in NY,” outperformed often-searched government and statistical websites and ranked on over 700 related keywords.

Water filter installation company Image

Water filter installation company

Our client is the High Water Standard company, which specializes in the installation and maintenance of water filtration systems. The company has achieved a certain level of success, but the only methods of promotion they used were traditional offline tools, without the help of online reputation management companies.

We tried to establish what kind of online presence the company has and discovered there was none; neither

was there any online reputation management. High Water Standard virtually did not exist on the Internet – no website, social media accounts, Google Maps listing, etc. The challenge was to implement an online reputation management strategy to build an online reputation from the ground up.

Industry for online reputation management case studies: Water filters installation service.

Entity: Local service company based in Brooklyn, New York.

Issue: After 10 years on the market, the traditional marketing methods were unable to achieve the results obtained earlier on.

Project duration before solid results: 9 months.

Electronics Repair Chain in New York and New Jersey

Based in Midtown Manhattan near Penn Station and serving all five boroughs, LaptopMD is a full-service computer repair company specializing in computer repair, iPhone repair, and data recovery. The computer repair market in Manhattan is a highly competitive location, with over 50 players in the market vying for the same body of potential customers. With this level of competition in mind, LaptopMD set a goal to

stand out from its direct competitors, with the implementation of a PPC marketing campaign.

PPC marketing campaign was the perfect choice for LaptopMD, as they were only discoverable online due to being housed on the 12th floor of a building. This is in direct contrast to a majority of the business’ competitors, who can utilize the visibility that comes with having a first-floor premise.

The implementation and ongoing monitoring of our well-planned PPC campaign saw LaptopMD achieve the following business success all in only four short months:

• The total number of qualified leads (including branded) increased 77.62%.
  • The total number of qualified leads (excluding branded) increased 135.00%.
  • The average cost per lead (including branded) decreased 34.16%.
  • The average cost per lead (excluding branded) decreased 54.12%.
  • We found that Apple computers bring much more revenue but have the same lead costs as Windows PC, so we altered our marketing budget to capitalize on this.
  • We helped the CFO discover Sunday operations are a loss.
  • We compromised with the owner regarding running ads after hours but assisted him in minimizing the damages of this decision, providing a cost-effective solution.
  • We found anecdotical negative keywords such as “windows repair” which is actually a good keyword for a computer repair service

Audio Video Rentals NYC Image

Audio Video Rentals NYC

Our client, Interactive Vision Solutions, is a successful audio-visual equipment rental company based in the New York City area. They engaged Lasting Trend to review and restructure their website with the objective of generating more leads for the specific market niches they had identified as business priorities.

Our approach to this project involved thorough focused research coupled with

detailed data analysis to underpin the development of a new blueprint for our client’s website. Implementation of this insight-driven blueprint through the addition of new content and features and an SEO-focused overhaul led to Lasting Trend successfully achieving our client’s objectives.

Interactive Video Solutions now appears much higher in the search results for relevant pages. Once customers visit the website, they are now far more likely to be converted into actionable leads. In measurable terms, within six months, leads increased by 63% while revenue increased by 27%.

Digital Strategy & SEO for Mounting Company

"It was an easy-going project, and I enjoyed doing it."

Feb. - May 2019

Lasting Trend consulted a business looking to grow its social media and online lead generation efforts. They provided guidance on how to structure contact forms, language used on the site, and ad campaigns.

Founder, Manhattan Mounting

The work from Lasting Trend satisfied the client, as it was all delivered on time and as promised. Their well-rounded expertise in things outside of marketing and SEO made them a valuable asset. The communication flowed smoothly and the team’s knowledge was clear.

I’m the founder of Manhattan Mounting, which specializes in mounting shelves, pictures, curtains, blinds, A/C installations, TVs, etc. on any type of wall.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lasting Trend?

I was trying to understand how I could get more leads through social media and my website. I started using TaskRabbit, where I could enter my availability, experience, and the tasks I wanted to perform.

I created my own website after I saw some success, and I grew the business organically. I’m a handyman, so I’m far from social media marketing, so I hired Lasting Trend for support.

Lasting Trend consulted me on my SEO and marketing strategy. An example of this is in terms of what contact information and reviews to put on my website. They advised me that the less I asked for from clients, the more leads I’d get. So, I removed the email field, and I only have a name and a phone number now. Based on their recommendation, I also changed the submission button with something more action-based like “let’s do it!”.

For social media, they advised me on what works best. For example, I’ve started testing Facebook Ads and seeing what kinds of keywords I need to use to reach my target demographic. Based on their insight, I’ve also tried running a Yelp campaign but it was too expensive. I have a Google page and Google Analytics on my website now, too.

I’ve worked with their principal.

How did you come to work with Lasting Trend?

I met their principal at a Russian business event in New York City about a year ago. He told me about Lasting Trend and their experience in my industry. They advised me on what platforms to use, like HomeAdvisor and Thumbtack. I eventually decided to hire them for consultation.

I spent around $2,000 with them.

I worked with Lasting Trend from February–May 2019. We still communicate, but we don’t have any active jobs.

I’m still working through TaskRabbit, and I’m just getting a few clients through the internet. It was an easy-going project, and I enjoyed doing it. The price was okay, and they were on time. I’m still trying to grow my business organically, and I enjoyed learning about marketing.

How did Lasting Trend perform from a project management standpoint?

They were on time with communication, and everything went fine. We communicated through WhatsApp, and we met face to face.

Their principal knew about the handymen business, so I was on the same page with him. He wasn’t only an expert about marketing and SEO. He also helped me understand platforms like Thumbtack.

Although I don’t have anything to compare them to, it went fine and I can’t complain.

Overall Score The experience was great, and they should keep doing what they’re doing.
    The cost was good.
    They were on time, and they did everything we discussed.

SEO and Digital Ad Management for CBD Products Company

“The Lasting Trend team is full of problem solvers.”

May 2019 - Ongoing

Lasting Trend handles SEO services and marketing efforts for a CBD products company. In efforts to increase online presence and visibility, they provide digital ad management and social media marketing.

Ilsur Giniatulin
Owner, Green Papas Premium CBD

The partner's online presence and organic sales have increased. Lasting Trend delivers quality work and produces effective results. Their team is communicative and readily available to answer questions. Tackling issues head-on and providing solutions are hallmarks of their work.

I’m the owner of Green Papas Premium CBD. We sell CBD products with the legal THC level, including creams, topicals, tinctures, and much more.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lasting Trend?

We wanted to have a strong presence on Google and social media, but it’s hard to produce online marketing to promote CBD. The biggest challenge is that CBD is still a gray area, even though it’s legal.

Lasting Trend handles our online marketing as well as manages our SEO and digital ads. They worked on our Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google Ads.

I mainly work with the owner. I know he has a team, but don’t know how many people are involved.

How did you come to work with Lasting Trend?

They were referred to me by a friend who had worked with them before.

So far, we’ve invested between $40,000–$50,000.

We started working with them in May 2019, and the engagement is ongoing.

Our online presence and overall sales have grown. Most of the sales are organic and that’s great in a competitive market. I’m pretty happy with their work.

How did Lasting Trend perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re available any time I have a question. Sometimes we meet for coffee to discuss the project. Other times, we communicate through SMS and email.

The Lasting Trend team is full of problem-solvers. The owner never freaks out when faced with a challenge. He tackles it head-on and finds solutions. I also like that we work on a month-to-month basis and not on a contract.

No, there are no areas for improvement.

Be honest about your business goals and what your expectations are. Lasting Trend will give you a free consultation, so definitely contact them.

SEO & Digital Marketing for Computer Services Company

"They deliver the results that they promise at a reasonable price."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Lasting Trend provides ongoing SEO, PPC, and social media marketing services. They’ve made structural changes to an existing website, create content and newsletters, and implement relevant keywords.

1–10 Employees

New York City Metro Area
Arthur Zilberman
Owner, LaptopMD

The various efforts and improved site have contributed to better visibility on the first page of search results for the business. Lasting Trend is responsive and knows the best course of action for the project. Customers with patience will see the results from the engagement.

I’m the owner of LaptopMD. We’re a service provider for computers, laptops, phones, applications, and more.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lasting Trend?

We hired Lasting Trend to increase our online visibility and gain more leads.

Lasting Trend runs our SEO campaigns, handling the keyword research and implementation, working to improve our organic SEO. They also manage our Google Ads account and work to improve our visibility on Google Maps. PPC efforts are also put in place by their team.

For social media marketing, they create newsletters and work on improving our Facebook visibility with ads. Their team has also redesigned our whole site and optimized the content and tags.

At least 2–3 people support these efforts.

How did you come to work with Lasting Trend?

After I’d worked with other companies and it had felt like a waste of money, I followed a referral to work with Lasting Trend. Someone told me about the good experience they had working with them and showed me the great results they had.

We’ve spent around $10,000 on their services.

We’ve been working together since November 2018.

They’ve had a good impact on the project. When I type in some of the keywords, my site is on the first page near the top, which is the result I’m looking for. The PPC campaigns have also been successful.

How did Lasting Trend perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been great, especially since there is one manager responsible for my account. Everything is communicated to that point of contact and he handles the process and overall team. All of my calls and emails are answered right away.

They deliver the results that they promise at a reasonable price. They’re very responsive, too.

I’m pretty happy, so I don’t have any suggestions for improvement.

Give them a shot and you’ll see the results. You have to be patient and wait about 3–6 months to see the real impact.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Water Purification Company

“We've worked on projects with other companies, but none of them generated the leads that Lasting Trend provided.”

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Lasting Trend improved the web presence for a water purification systems company. After building a new website from scratch, they managed digital marketing efforts and SEO.

Brooklyn, New York
Igor Gramyko
President, High Water Standard

Based on improvements that Lasting Trend put in place, the average number of daily inquiries is about ten, well above previous leads. Lasting Trend is responsive, and their maintenance proposals are sound. They’ve never missed a deadline.

I'm the president and manager of a small business. We install, fix, and maintain water purification systems. We work within about a 50-mile radius of New York City.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lasting Trend?

We work mostly with long-term customers, but we wanted to attract more customers through a better web presence.

They built a website for us and then promoted it through digital marketing efforts. They set up SEO for the site and built advertisement campaigns on Google and Facebook. We had no site before, so they created everything from scratch.

We’ve worked with them for about two years, and the team changed a little over time. For the website, we worked with a few developers, led by a project manager. Whenever we wanted something specific, we also worked with an account manager.

How did you come to work with Lasting Trend?

We found them online and looked over their website. They answered all our questions, and they were clearly knowledgeable. Based on those early impressions, we decided to hire them.

Based on our monthly costs, we've probably spent somewhere between $50,000–$65,000.

We started working together in March or April 2017. They built the website within a couple of months, then we worked together on a monthly basis for SEO. That collaboration is ongoing.

Beyond just the website, we measure the success in the number of leads we get from the website. On average, we get at least ten calls or emails each day, which is a big improvement over the number of inquiries we had before they built the website.

How did Lasting Trend perform from a project management standpoint?

If we need them, we can email or call them. They respond quickly, and they visit us once a month for an in-person meeting. We also have a regular monthly phone conference. They met all the requirements within their initial development proposal, and they send a six-month plan for the support agreement we have. They've never missed a deadline.

I'm not a professional in their field, but I really can't think of anything they should improve.

Give them a call to discuss the problems you face. I'm sure they'll be able to help you.

Overall Score Our experience with them is very good.
    They set realistic deadlines, and they meet all of them.
    Their costs are much lower than some other agencies we considered.
    They delivered on their promises.
    We've referred them already.

Digital Marketing for Law Firm

"They remain up-to-date and educated about current trends in the industry and change their approach accordingly."

2017 - Ongoing

Lasting Trend provides ongoing support across a range of platforms to support online brand visibility. They create content for blogs, edit videos, and manage PPC and SEO campaigns.

New York City, New York
Gennady Litvin
Associate Attorney, Law Office of Yuriy Moshes, P.C.

Since beginning the collaboration, the business has earned significant traffic on the website and social media platforms. The efforts have been successful in generating more leads and interest. As a partner, Lasting Trend ensures they use best practices and put the project’s needs first.

I’m an associate attorney and marketing director for a law firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lasting Trend?

We hired Lasting Trend to help us expand our online network and overall brand.

Lasting Trend manages our SEO and PPC campaigns. In addition, they provide copywriting for our blog, video editing, social media support, etc. They handle all aspects of our online presence.

Around five people from Lasting Trend support our project, and we have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Lasting Trend?

We found them online and interviewed their team. We liked their energy and willingness to dive into the work.

We’ve spent close to $100,000 or more.

Our engagement has been ongoing since 2017.

We’ve seen tremendous growth in the number of views and leads. There’s been a 2000% increase in lead generation and overall traffic on our site. We receive more calls and interest from potential customers.

How did Lasting Trend perform from a project management standpoint?

They deliver on exactly what they say; I couldn't ask for their project management to be better. We have weekly in-person meetings.

They remain up-to-date and educated about current trends in the industry and change their approach accordingly. They know about market changes regarding Google, Facebook, and other algorithms.

There’s nothing I can think of off the top of my head.

Make sure you have a concrete plan of action and set regular goals with their team.

I’m already referring them.