Result driven Web Development and Design company

Lanp is a digital agency with with many years of experience, which can take your idea from start to finish. We're not only designers and developers - we ask questions and analyse your business to find the best solutions.

Our website: https://www.lanp.co/

Our portfolio: https://behance.net/lanpweb

Our company focuses on Braining, UI/UX Design and Web Development. Here is a full list of tools and technologies that we use:

Design: Sketch, InvisionApp, Adobe Photoshop, Zeplin, Figma.

Front-end: HTML5, CSS3, Flexbox, SASS/SCSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, ES6(ES2015), React.js, Redux, MobX.

Back-end: Node.js, Koa.js, Express, Passport.js, MongoDB, Mongoose, Socket.io.

— We use Flow or TypeScript for typings in our JS projects.

Build tools, package managers and some other helpful things: Gulp, Webpack, NPM, Yarn, Eslint, Prettier.

Project management software: Jira, Asana, Slack, Toggl.

We really love the React&Redux infrastructure and here is the detailed list of what instruments we prefer to use working on React SPA's: Immutable.js, React router(3-4), Redux-Saga, Redux Ducks, Reselect, Redux Actions, Next.js framework.

We also have experience with mobile applications development using React Native and Expo API.

Work Ethic:

—We're very proficient at our skills.

—We will communicate with you throughout the entire process, either by email or by Skype. - We think ahead during every project and will make suggestions that will help you in the long term.

—We will always execute your plan in specific detail and on deadline.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. Our team will be happy to join your project and help you deliver the best value possible

Dnipro, Ukraine
  • Hlinki str. 7 Office 26
    Dnipro
    Ukraine

SignifAI(AI SaaS for DevOps), Cypherglass(Premier EOS Block Producer)

Cypherglass ( UI/UX design, Web Development, logo and Identity ) Image

Cypherglass ( UI/UX design, Web Development, logo and Identity )

Cypherglass

Our cooperation began from the request, in which Cypherglass team asked us to help them reach to the list of the top 21 companies(block producers), that will provide power resources to support the EOS cryptocurrency network.

Our work started from logo and identity creation. Our goal was to create a unique image for the company in order to stand out among competitors, and to attract more votes from the EOS

holders, and to show the Cypherglass contribution to crypto community life.

During the work, we faced with the challenge: it was difficult to stand out among hundreds of other EOS block producers and to prove the advantages of Cypherglass services. We chose a dark futuristic design with unique illustrations to solve this problem.

This design style emphasized the technological effectiveness and transparency of the company.

Result: Cypherglass is being among the top EOS 21 block producers for more than half of the year. We are pleased that we were able to help the tech and promising company to take their place among the best!

Live website link: https://www.cypherglass.com/

DappHouse Image

DappHouse

Our team made Website and Identity for DappHouse - crypto startup, that works as a platform for decentralized
 applications on the EOS blockchain network.

We happy to work again with such a great client.

The Showcase Tour Image

The Showcase Tour

We developed a web application using React.js and Node.js for US-based company that organizes Shows for music performers all around the world!

The website supports internaization, Server-Side rendering(with Next.js) and Stripe payment system.

Spinthis Image

Spinthis

Spinthis is a yo-yo and skilltoys shop, created by us.

We made a whole design and development part and it's a great example of custom E-commerce app with special target audience!

Blnnd Image

Blnnd

We designed and developed a corporate website SEO agency, beased in New York.

We helped customer to optimize his website and worked on every small details: animations, small illustrations and micro interactions.

SharedCount Image

SharedCount

Our team redesigned a web app, called SharedCount: this service tracks URL Shares, Likes, and Comments and shares this analtyics with user.

Created in 2010, SharedCount was the first API tool capable of giving you holistic engagement data on your website content.

From simple use with WordPress, to larger API integrations, SharedCount makes it easy to see what content is connecting, what content is not, and where

you should focus your efforts to maximize ROI.

Web Development for Activity Finding Platform

"Their clear communication and bright minds are a warm and refreshing welcome."

April 2019 - Ongoing

Lanp developed a website for a location-based activity finder and marketplace. Their team provided unique design solutions and scalable code.

Steinhausen, Switzerland
Sandstone McNamara
COO, PVLSE

While the work is ongoing, Lanp continues to provide a team of professionals to the project. Communicative and responsible, their team provides creative solutions that fit the unique needs of the engagement.

PVLSE is a location-based activity finder and marketplace for sport, food, and wellbeing service providers and businesses. We connect people to real-world experiences and help them make authentic connections. I'm the COO and help manage all departments; development, design, marketing. I am a creative director who appreciates thorough research and clear explanations behind every decision.

For what projects/services did your company hire Lanp?

Development of the PVLSE website.

We wanted a brilliant and stunning website that shows the strengths of the PVLSE app and ecosystem and leaves the viewer wanting to learn more and join the community.

We’ve interviewed several companies and found that their portfolio is most suitable for our idea. Their design showcase and development capabilities were major factors in hiring them.

Lanp team researched our competitors and provide us outstanding design solutions with clear, maintainable and scalable code.

My team has worked with 2 senior designers 2 software developers and project manager.

Lanp has provided and continues to provide PVLSE with an excellent and cohesive team of professionals.

We had weekly calls and used the platforms Slack, Asana, Zoom, and Figma.

Their clear communication and bright minds are a warm and refreshing welcome. Lanp includes original thinkers, skilled developers, and innovative designers.

When there is a problem or something is unclear they make sure to tell you. Lanp team continues to improve in this area adapting to who they are working with.

We get a lot done in the weekly calls.

Web Development for Music Contest

"Their professionalism remained constant from start to finish."

Dec. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Lanp designed and developed the frontend and backend of a website for a music competition. The team added useful features to the site, including a search tool and an artist registration form.

Andrew Corapi
Founder & CEO, The Showcase Tour

Lanp increased user engagement by 300%, driving revenue and growing the business. Their team is experienced and committed, and went above and beyond to deliver a beautiful site with intuitive functionalities. Customers can expect transparency and dedication to excellence.

I am the founder and CEO of The Showcase Tour. We host live music events where bands, musicians, and artists perform for our audience and a panel of judges. We offer prizes for acts that perform well, including a $50,000 grand finale prize.

For what projects/services did your company hire Lanp?

We hired Lanp to provide end-to-end development of our website.

Our goal was to have a website with a sharp and fresh new design that is easy to navigate. Specifically, we wanted a platform that would allow users to find upcoming showcases in their area and register to perform at one of our events.

We found Lanp on Upwork. We connected via video chat, and I chose them because I was impressed with their professionalism.

Lanp developed the front- and backend of the website. Their team built many key features, including a search tool that allows users to find events near them. They also implemented a registration system and set up the site to be viewed in different languages according to browser settings and location. They’ve also made some design touch-ups and UX enhancements.

My point of contact was Alexey (CTO, Lanp), who did a fantastic job of keeping me updated during the project.

Artist registration, which is the core of our business, increased by 300% with the launch of our new website. Before working with Lanp, it took us months to fully book a showcase, and now we’ve found ourselves setting early cut-offs for certain events due to the overwhelming demand. It’s clear that users are responding to the simplified registration process and beautiful look of our new site. We’ve seen an increase in revenue as well, due to growth in customer engagement.

Project management was amazing. Alexey provided daily updates and made sure every deadline was met. Even when he was traveling, his team was working, and I was kept in the loop. They used Asana to show me which developers were working on each task.

Their professionalism remained constant from start to finish. From the first phone call to product launch, I found the team to be reliable and prepared to meet my needs. I remember a time when I was stressed and needed a task done, and it was 3:00 AM in their time zone, they were perfectly amiable and willing to help. It’s not always easy to find top-notch resources on freelancer sites, and I feel blessed to have found such a hardworking group of people.

Everyone can always improve, but I can’t think of anything specific that Lanp should change. They were less costly and much more effective than other developers I know, and I would feel very confident referring them.

Overall Score They did an amazing job, and I have no complaints. The website is beautiful, and my business has really benefited as a result of their work
    I was always up-to-date with tasks, and they executed the project in a timely manner.
    I feel that I got a great deal, they could have charged more and I would still be satisfied.
    I have nothing bad to say, I am 100% satisfied with their quality of work.
    I would definitely recommend Lanp if someone tells me they need a website developed.