Trusted IT partner - web, mobile, enterprise

Bronze

LANARS was created by people with incredible experience in IT, StartUps and digital services. By gathering top talents in Ukraine, we offer sophisticated service not only as coding, but also trusted IT partner.

Our team can become your guide, whether you are a startup or small/midsize business, looking to digitize your inside processes.

Dnipro, Ukraine

Mobileman

Charj.it

Lavina Snowboard park

Nekki

HSBC

CAT

Blobr

Platform that directly connects business and influencers in Instagram

Byzans

Byzans is the social networks for readers where people can share their impressions and thoughts about the books they`ve read. Byzans connects people who might life far away from each other, but are fond of the same books.

Sleephelper

The app is developed by sleep experts and based on recognized and proven sleep techniques. Sleep helper lets users track their sleep patterns and provides knowledge base for users interested in learning more about sleep.

Memento U

Memento U – a Norwegian on-demand fitness platform that beats inactivity and promotes exercise by connecting trainers and their clients.

ETracktion

Cloud-based ticketing software designed specifically for attractions and amusement parks

CAT VR

VR Android/iOS app for CAT marketing campaign.

Charj

Charj is a marketing platform designed to leverage a captive audience in waiting areas, enabling very targeted advertising to create opportunities for on-site upselling and lead generation.

L!ve app

Live streaming iOS app

iOS/Android FinTech App Development for Bank

"Their communication is perfect. We really like their office, and their entire staff is very friendly and openminded."

Sept. 2018 - June 2019

LANARS developed a FinTech app that allowed users to access services from different banks through integrated third-party APIs. They built the intermediate server, did QA testing, and checked the security.

1,001-5,000 Employees

COO, UK-Based Bank

The app is currently being tested with a 500-member focus group, earning an 87% satisfaction rate. LANARS handled most of the project management and kept key decision-makers in the loop with Jira.

Our bank is playing a leading role in establishing important market intermediaries such as depositories, credit bureau, clearing and payment institutions. I work as chief of operations in London branch.

For what projects/services did your company hire LANARS?

We hired LANARS for development of our new service and app for it. They also helped integration of 3rd party services and 3rd party banks APIs.

We are developing an app that connects our clients with other banks, making it possible to interact with different bank services and make inbound and outbound transactions

Company was recommended by a consultant. We also visited their headquarters in Ukraine. We were negotiating during 2 months, during which they were really helpful in terms of merging our requirements into tech documentation.

They were developing iOS and Android apps, along with intermediate server. LANARS also covered QA and security part.

Our team consisted of 4 mobile app developers, 3 web developers, not sure about QA team as they did that inhouse. We also asked help with UI from time to time. So, overall it was a team of near 10 people.

App was successfully delivered in time. Right now we have a focus group of 500 users. We are constantly getting feedbacks, so the work will continue in future milestones. Overall satisfaction rate is 87%, so I can say that we are pleased with result.

Project management was done by LANARS under my supervision. They added me to their corporate Jira, so I was able to see report and progress on each team member involved. Communicate was smooth, and the good thing is that we are almost in the same timezone.

Their communication is perfect. We really like their office, and their entire staff is very friendly and openminded.

I wish they had office in UK

Web Development for Baby Product Testing

"They're fast and they have a lot of competencies."

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

LANARS took over the website development from a previous vendor, restarting the project from the ground up. They utilized a combination of code and plug-ins to ensure simple post-launch management.

Norway
Mira Kahn
Co-Founder, Babytesterne.no

Internal stakeholders credit their current success to LANARS and its ability to integrate their desires regarding both design and functionality. LANARS also stood out for their cost-effectiveness, development pace, and diverse technical skills.

I am one of the co-founders of Babytesterne.no, Norway's largest review site for baby gear.

For what projects/services did your company hire LANARS?

LANARS has helped us build our web page: babytesterne.no. Everything from the ability to log-in, add products, leave reviews, and create a customer profile.

To have a well-functioning web page with all the features we wanted. We also wanted the page set-up so that we would be able to handle it without coding expertise.

LANARS was recommended to me from a friend.

LANARS started the project by cleaning up a mess leftover from a previous vendor. We then started to build the webpage almost from scratch and used a combination of code and plug-ins, as we wanted a webpage that we could handle our self (we do not code).

We've had one project manager, and that is the only person we have to contact to get something done.

We would never be where we are today if it was not for LANARS. They've worked so hard to accommodate all our wishes when it comes to both functionality and design. They work fast, structured, and are not too pricy. They're also very nice people.

Great!

They're fast and they have a lot of competencies. They manage to solve everything we ask for.

Not that come to my mind right now.

Great work! They fix everything!

Social Reading App Dev for Startup

"They’re honest, transparent, and easy to work with."

June 2018 - Feb. 2019

LANARS built a social reading platform as a mobile app for iOS and Android devices. The team handled the design, QA, and project management aspects as well.

Germany
Owner, Social Reading Platform

The app launched and its first version received 400–500 downloads, exceeding expectations. LANARS delivered a high-quality app on time and at a competitive and reasonable price. The team’s integrity, regular communication, and openness to feedback led to a smooth workflow.

I’m the owner of a social reading platform that connects people reading the same book at the same time.

What challenge were you trying to address with LANARS?

I decided that the best format for my concept would be a mobile app, but I lacked experience in the business. I engaged LANARS to build the app.

I worked with LANARS to refine my initial set of specifications. After I approved the quotation and timeline, they designed and developed the app for iOS and Android. They also provided QA and project management.

The app allows users to select the books they’re currently reading. Users are then brought together in a chatroom with other people reading the book.

LANARS’ project manager was my one point of contact. Two developers worked under him—one backend and one frontend—and there were two QA specialists assigned. We met every two weeks during the active development phase. They had demos, and I was able to tweak the things that weren’t exactly what I was expecting.

How did you come to work with LANARS?

I had a budget, and I contacted 7–8 mobile app development companies with detailed specifications. I received responses with their understanding of the work and quotations. I’d never heard of LANARS before, but I liked their response and they seemed organized.

We spent $45,000.

I started working with LANARS in June 2018, and we finished in February 2019.

A first version of the app was downloaded by 400–500 users after launch, and everyone I’ve shown the app to in person has been impressed. After getting some feedback, I decided to make some adjustments to improve the app and get a better conversion rate when I start advertising again. The results have been better than what I was expecting, and the app is very cleanly built.

How did LANARS perform from a project management standpoint?

Software development isn’t an exact science, but the project went well with LANARS. Their estimation and management led to a successful product. We used Trello to track the work. They delivered a new part of the app to me every two weeks, and I logged the issues I encountered in Trello. LANARS also uses Jira with other clients.

It’s their honesty. LANARS gave us a very good quote in the beginning to compete with other agencies. I made some change requests after that, but they never tried to ask for higher prices. They’re honest, transparent, and easy to work with.

I’d prefer to have had a bigger talent pool to choose from when one of their team members went on vacation. At the same time, if they were bigger, it would be much more complicated and probably more expensive. It’s only a minor complaint.

It’s beneficial to have project management experience as a client.

Mobile App Development for IT Company

“The quality of work that they produce is excellent.”

2017 - Ongoing

LANARS built a native iOS and Android AWS app using Node.js to compare grocery prices. Deliverables included a database, a user end, and an admin end. They provide ongoing support and maintenance.

Australia
Sabih Dean
Director, Dean's Technology Solutions

Pilot testing has received positive feedback and praise. An engaging and results-oriented vendor, LANARS delivered superior quality, function, and UI/UX. The team is receptive to input and takes unexpected scope changes in stride.

I’m the founder and director of Dean’s Technology Solutions, an IT company.

What challenge were you trying to address with LANARS?

I wanted to build a native iOS and Android app that allows shoppers to compare the prices of groceries.

The project commenced with a discovery phase. LANARS developed requirements, created foundations and wireframes, and performed testing. They built the multi-platform AWS app, including the backend structure and database, using Node.js and other technologies. The team enabled an admin end, where stores can add their icons to a master database. On the user end, shoppers can create a grocery list and see where to find their items for the most inexpensive price.

My partnership with LANARS continues; they provide support and software adjustments as needed.

I have worked with a sales manager, a business analyst, a project manager, and 2–3 developers.

How did you come to work with LANARS?

I found LANARS on Upwork. They were one of the most engaging and solution-focused vendors that I came across, and they have remained so.

I have spent $100,000.

I began working with LANARS in 2017, and the work is ongoing.

The pilot testing has garnered excellent reviews and positive responses. The quality, function, and UI/UX are top-notch.

How did LANARS perform from a project management standpoint?

As development progressed, many requirements and needs changed. LANARS accommodated all of these changes seamlessly. They are an engaging partner; depending on the need, we meet weekly or monthly. We use Jira, Asana, and Slack.

I’m satisfied with the app. I’ve been impressed by their ability to receive feedback and make changes as needed. The quality of work that they produce is excellent.

The time difference is challenging, but that is out of their control.

Ongoing Web Dev Support for Crowdlending Platform

"They offer a wide range of services and have a diverse knowledge of their field."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

LANARS provides ongoing web development support, contributing to one-off tasks and larger efforts alike. Their work is based on requirements they’re provided with.

Oslo, Norway
Jørund Gjesvik
CMO, FundingPartner

Web speed and performance has improved significantly thanks to LANARS development work. Their streamlined communication system and broad knowledge base empower them to handle a variety of tasks. Customers can expect a proactive partner.

I’m the CMO of FundingPartner, a crowdlending platform connecting SMEs in need of financing with investors seeking attractive returns.

For what projects/services did your company hire LANARS?

We needed a full-service web development provider to help with everything from large redesigns and developments to daily maintenance issues.

We wanted to maintain a fast, optimized, attractive webpage that converted customers.

I didn’t join the project until after LANARS came on.

We send them ad-hoc maintenance tasks and urgent issues, as well as larger projects. They’ll typically receive a brief scope and then ask clarifying questions before proceeding with the solution.

I’ve mainly been in contact with our account manager, who has sent our tasks to the relevant people. LANARS has a broad skill set, so it’s great to have an account manager that understands what we want and gives good briefs to developers.

They’ve been our main provider for 18 months and we’ve always been perfectly happy. We have a fast and effective webpage, and LANARS responds quickly to any issue we raise. They’re always coming up with ways to solve issues more efficiently and increase our webpage’s speed.

Our account manager handles project management and directs our tasks to the appropriate developers. They make sure the developers are up to speed. It’s quite a seamless process.

They offer a wide range of services and have a diverse knowledge of their field.

No, not that I can think of right now.

Backend Dashboard Integration & Visualization for IoT Firm

"They were thorough and provided suggestions regarding technology."

June - Aug. 2016

LANARS enabled an IoT to integrate and visualize multiple IoT inputs simultaneous with the use of AngularJS. An admin portal was built to manage the flow of data sources.

Boston Metro Area
Director, IoT Firm

The deliverables were ready on time and the final product suits the client's needs. The team's eagerness to provide guidance and technology recommendations was most appreciated.

We are a big data and IoT [internet of things company]. I was the senior director of network operations for the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with LANARS?

We needed to build a dashboard integration for different video sources. It would allow us to visualize the data coming in from different customers, making it easier to consume by our frontend engineers. LANARS helped us build our platform and backend integration.

What challenge were you trying to address with LANARS?

LANARS built an admin panel which allows us to customize dashboards, as well as the engine feeding data from various monitoring sources. We aggregate data from many IoT end points, with the platform serving as a way to visualize that data.

The backend integration uses a proprietary platform owned by my company, while the frontend was built using open-source graphical libraries like Highcharts. The integration between the frontend and the backend required Node.js, while the admin panel used AngularJS, which is how we managed to display the different graphs from our backend customer data.

How did you come to work with LANARS?

We bid the project to many different companies. LANARS came back with a good plan during our initial phone calls. They were thorough and provided suggestions regarding technology.

How much have you invested with LANARS?

The project had 2–3 phases, and cost between $60,000 and $70,000.

We started working with LANARS in June 2016. The project ran for 2–3 months, as we continued to add features.

I'm no longer working for the company, so I don't have access to the platform that LANARS built. It was well-used and shared to many customers who were involved with our platform. It was a successful project.

How did LANARS perform from a project management standpoint?

LANARS assigned a project manager, and we primarily worked through Google Docs files.

What did you find most impressive about LANARS?

LANARS' team is experienced and thorough, developing our project in its entirety.

Are there any areas LANARS could improve?

Not at all. LANARS is a solid group. They never pushed us in a wrong direction, and were open to suggestions.

LANARS delivered on time.

Bronze