Washington DC Video Marketing Company

It's time to level-up your typical corporate video production company. LAI Video specializes in video-centric marketing campaigns to get the word out. The kind of campaigns that attract action, create change or make something matter. Whether you’re educating a targeted group of movers-and-shakers or raising awareness to the masses, we help you write your story, tell it and roll it out. From stylish motion graphics to comprehensive live-action shoots.

• LAI Video
    1725 Eye Street NW #200
    Washington, DC 20006

Share Our Strength is a national organization working to end childhood hunger in the US. LAI Video jumped on the bus-themed RV with Share Our Strength to travel across the country for the No Kid Hungry initiative to encourage everyone to rethink #hangry! Our videos helped No Kid Hungry reach 21 million people to raise awareness and fundraising to make sure that no child is going hungry in America. We collaborated with 15 national restaurant brands, 22 celebrities and chefs, and had 13 million people participate in the campaign. We produced several powerful videos for the campaign and for Share Our Strength's partners. https://www.laivideo.com/portfolio/rethink-num-hangry

Video Production for Construction Trade Organization

“They give feedback and suggestions to help improve our concepts and produce a better result.”

2013 - May 2018

LAI Video produced promotional award videos for a construction organization. The team records and edits the content to share throughout the organization and to related committees.

Arlington, Virginia
Todd Mustard
Executive Director, TAUC

LAI’s videos elevated the organization’s brand and received endless praise from its members. The team expertly moves projects from production through editing. They run a constructive workflow that uses feedback and criticism to assure they deliver to the best of their ability.

I am the executive director of membership services and government affairs for the Association of Union Constructors (TAUC). We are a national trade association that represents more than 2,000 construction firms and companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with LAI Video?

We found it hard to communicate with most of the previous video vendors we worked with and were looking for an agency to partner with long-term. At the time, LAI was handling some of our speakers bureau needs and offered their video production services.

Since the beginning of our partnership, LAI has produced between nearly 30 videos for us. Each year they work on the Craft Person of the Year Award and the Spirit of Union Construction Award. The team films the award recipient at work and records other colleague and client interviews to include in the piece. In addition, they handle the Zero Injury Safety award videos to help the National Maintenance Agreements Policy Committee promote safe construction practices. LAI composes each video to reflect our brand and please our organization members.

Over the course of the engagement we have worked with a few project leads, a sales representative, two camera people, an audio engineer, and sometimes a visual artist for animation needs.

How did you come to work with LAI Video?

They were an established company in our area and were looking to broaden their scope in terms of services offered. We enjoyed working with them on speakers bureau needs and decided to bring them on for video production work.

We spend $60,000—$80,000 a year, so I estimate over $300,000 in total costs.

We started working together in 2013 and the partnership is ongoing.

We have received nothing but positive feedback from members of our organization. We consistently receive requests to share the videos and post them on our websites. LAI’s video production expertise helped us elevate our brand and improve our mission.

How did LAI Video perform from a project management standpoint?

After a few months of hand-holding, we now operate under a turnkey process. LAI acts as an extension of our staff, we lay out the project and they take care of it from start to finish. Additionally, there is a lot of creative interaction between our teams. They give feedback and suggestions to help improve our concepts and produce a better result.

We are impressed by the quality of their work. They are reliable in their communication and quickly respond to any comments or questions.

They are not the cheapest video vendor out there, but I believe that you get what you pay for and LAI is definitely worth the price.

I would recommend clients set a realistic expectation for the project based on their budget. They should communicate their idea of an acceptable return of investment to the LAI team.

Scheduling can be tricky as they learn to juggle a growing client base.
    They are not cheap, but you pay for quality. The price is fair for the final product.
    I don’t think anybody is a five, but I love their work.
    They would do a great job for anyone that chose to use them.

Video Production for Trade Association

“They’ve elevated our presence and made us look more professional and succinct.”

Aug. 2016 - Apr. 2018

LAI Video produced recap videos for company events and two annual conferences. They interviewed employees, filmed b-roll, recorded speakers, and then combined them all together to make short videos.

Senior Director of Operations & Programming, Trade Association

LAI Video takes time to understand project goals and create a customized, tailored solution. They take feedback seriously and clearly communicate goals and progress. Their videos have received positive feedback and effectively engage with clients and perspective members.

I’m the senior director of operations and programming for a trade association that represents producers and supporters of biofuels.

What challenge were you trying to address with LAI Video?

I wanted to create recap videos for various association events, conferences, and annual reports.

LAI Video first produced recap videos for our two annual conferences. They interviewed our members during breakout sessions, filmed b-roll, and recorded our speakers and panels. They also filmed our golf tournament and evening activities to capture the multi-day event. They then put it all into a two-minute recap with great music that acts as a promotional video for the next year. We have it on our website and show members and prospective members to share our story and where our company plans to go. They also just did our 2017 recap video, turning our annual report into a lively video.

We worked with 2–3 people.

How did you come to work with LAI Video?

I worked with LAI Video at my previous job, so I knew I could trust them. They did incredible work, and I wanted to have their products represent my trade association. We considered hiring the consultants we use for our monthly communications, but they weren’t at the level I wanted, so I hired LAI Video.

We’ve spent around $40,000 for three videos.

We’ve worked together since August 2016.

They’ve elevated our presence and made us look more professional and succinct. We’ve gotten great feedback about their products. Their videos are part of our CEO’s goal to make us the premier trade association in our space. The annual recap videos serve as an annual report that is much more engaging and interesting than something written.

How did LAI Video perform from a project management standpoint?

I enjoyed working with them. They try to provide the same team members for each video, which helps build consistency and unity. They hit deadlines and clearly communicate so that we’re all on the same page. Overall, it’s been a great partnership.

Their staff is nice, professional, and efficient. I’ve worked with a lot of vendors, and you don’t always get people with personalities that match the needs of your organization. They understand us and take time to get to know our team, so they can provide unique and tailored solutions. They listen to feedback and use it to make necessary improvements.

Make sure your internal team has a plan before engaging with LAI Video. It’ll be easier for both of you if you know what the end goal is. Get aligned internally and then bring them in.

Overall Score I'm going to work with them again any chance I can.
    They deliver on time.
    It’s a little pricey but also really good, so I'm happy to pay it.
    Their products are always amazing and on budget.

Video Production for Software Tools Company

“We’re extremely pleased with the whole experience.”

Jan. - Apr. 2018

LAI produced a three-minute interview video. They traveled to multiple cities to film each interview and edited the footage. They also designed custom graphics for final the product.

Atlanta, Georgia
Tara Newman
Director International Sales and Marketing, RapidFire Tools

They collaborated throughout brainstorming sessions and added value to the ideation process. LAI performed professionally and treated each interviewee with the utmost respect. The videos are greatly appreciated by internal staff. They’re experts in their craft and are receptive to criticism.

I’m the director of international sales and marketing for RapidFire Tools. We develop and sell innovative IT software tools.

What challenge were you trying to address with LAI Video?

We’re currently going through a rebranding process and wanted to highlight our value propositions in a different way than we’ve done in the past. I knew that a video would be the right solution and needed a production company that could shoot high-quality footage that entices potential customers.

We initially had a couple of phone calls with LAI to assess what we were looking to get out of the video. They supplied me with potential interview questions which I further refined. Then, LAI traveled to three of our clients to conduct the interviews. The clients were in DC, Baltimore, and Atlanta, respectively. They shot almost three hours of footage and edited it down to a concise deliverable. Beyond traditional filming and editing, they also designed the video’s custom graphics. Ultimately, they produced a three-minute interview style video.

We had a primary point of contact, but would also communicate with a staff of 3-4 people. More people worked on the film crew, but I don’t know the exact details of that.

How did you come to work with LAI Video?

I’ve known about their work and expert video department for a long time. They were my first thought when the project came up.

The project took place from January–April 2018.

It hasn’t gone live on our site yet, but we’ve received raving reviews internally. People love it.

How did LAI Video perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed very well and have a great project manager. They’re communicative, open to feedback, and responsibly managed our expectations. I went to one of the shoots and it was impressive how well they led my client. That reflected positively on us.

LAI’s team is their most valuable asset. We’re extremely pleased with the whole experience.

Come to the table with an idea in mind. It doesn’t have to be a frame-by-frame presentation, but bringing those ideas to the brainstorming session may enable them to provide something haven’t thought of. Having a core understanding of what you’re trying to accomplish will be a crucial part of the process.

Overall Score I’m thinking of hiring them for an additional project.
    They did an excellent job.
    We were satisfied with the price.

Video Production for Graphics Association

“They bring big ideas to life.”

Nov. 2014 - Apr. 2018

LAI Video supports the marketing and communications efforts of a design and graphics association. They provide scripts and produce media in a variety of formats, including live footage and animation.

Alexandria, Virigina
Communications Manager, Graphics Association

Members praise the quality of the videos and use them as examples to show industry capabilities. LAI Video’s team is well-balanced, organized, and professional. They are effective communicators and deliver products on time.

I am the communications manager for a small association in the D.C. Metro area. We work in a design and graphics industry, so a lot of our members are technically savvy and interested in good design.

What challenge were you trying to address with LAI Video?

Video is a big part of marketing and communications strategies. We wanted impressive, high-quality media that would interest and engage our members.

We’ve produced four or five videos together across every kind of format. They’ve done photo slide videos, live footage editing, and animated videos. We usually provide the industry specifics and have creative strategy sessions to talk over the big picture but often use their ideas and concepts. We go back and forth to make adjustments, but they are largely responsible for the scripts themselves.

We work with a team of at least four or five people.

How did you come to work with LAI Video?

My manager was already working with them when I joined the company. I worked with them at a previous position and was excited to continue the relationship. We considered several companies and are looking for partners all the time. None of the video companies I’ve experienced compare to the quality and understanding that LAI brings to their work. Their business knowledge helps us develop the right ideas and their creative execution is the best I’ve seen in the industry.

We’ve spent around $50,000–$60,000.

They completed the first video for us around November 2014. We just finished our most recent video in April 2018.

Our members love the high quality of the videos and use them as examples to show how great the industry is.

How did LAI Video perform from a project management standpoint?

They are excellent. They’re always on time, very organized, and good with communication. We work with a creative lead and a business lead who balance each other well. They bring big ideas to life.

They make us look good. They’re creative, professional, and effective and they make high-quality videos. We keep going back to work with them.

I would love to work with them on social media content. I haven’t reached out to them about this yet but may check on price points in the near future.

Overall Score They’re friendly, enjoyable, and effective and I love working with them. They have good creative ideas and they make us look great.
    They’ve never had trouble with deadlines and are very timely. They often finish projects ahead of schedule.
    The quality definitely matches the price.
    Their quality is excellent.
    I refer them often. They’re the best company I’ve worked with in this area.

Video Production for Education Nonprofit Partner

“They really care about the client and want to make it as easy for you as possible.”

Nov. 2016 - Feb. 2018

LAI produced numerous interview-style videos to supplement multiple award shows. For each event, they created eight two-minute tribute videos to honor award recipients.

Development Manager, Education Nonprofit Partner

They contribute a wealth of experience and expertise to each project, but also listen and work to implement new ideas. LAI’s video productions are remarkable and present a distinct level of quality. Each video tells an individual story, but they connected each presentation with a unifying theme.

I’m a development manager for a nonprofit education partner. We help bring in philanthropic investments to fund the innovative initiatives of public schools.

What challenge were you trying to address with LAI Video?

We take part in an annual celebration that honors education professional within our community. We wanted a video production company to create tribute videos for the award recipients.

For the past two years, they’ve produced two-minute videos for each of the eight awards given out. The videos are shown to a full audience on the night of each event. Each project has been slightly different, but LAI utilizes an in-depth process to figure out our expectations for each video. This past year, we tried to make the videos different so that this part of the event would remain unique. We elected to move forward with an unscripted interview approach.

LAI conducted interviews with the winners before filming to storyboard what information they could and organically create a narrative. Then, they performed eight half-day shoots and one full-day shoot where they interviewed the winners and their chosen individual within the school community. Then, LAI had a month and a half to piece all the videos together and edit them. The projects when through two rounds of drafts and feedback before they presented the final deliverable.

We wanted each video to uniquely honor the recipient but also wanted each video to lend itself toward telling a larger story. As a result, each video required different styles of music and voiceover. After several successful projects, we engaged them to create three more videos of our 10-year anniversary event.

We had a producer who was our primary point of contact. During our initial meeting and the following de-brief, we met with an account director, some editors, and other members of the video production team.

How did you come to work with LAI Video?

I wasn’t here when we originally engaged them, so I’m not 100% sure. I know we used a different video service and weren’t entirely satisfied with them. We hired LAI to produce the videos for our annual event as a trial project. We loved their work and began using them for other initiatives.

We’ve spent between $100,000 and $125,000 over the course of the engagement.

We started working together in November 2016. The most recent project they’ve done with us wrapped up in February 2018.

Their deliverables consistently go above and beyond our expectations. LAI’s videos have played a huge role in elevating our organization. We ask other educators what part of our events stand out and the videos are always mentioned.

How did LAI Video perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project manager will reach out to us months ahead of filming to start intro conversations. LAI is flexible and they always bring new ideas to the table. They’re customer-oriented and do a great job of implementing our insights into the final vision. We regularly communicate in the months leading up to the event. Once we decide the award-winners, LAI conducts phone interviews and then plans out the filming schedule.

They’re very organized and on top of things. There was a definite plan throughout each engagement and we knew who to contact with questions or concerns. Once we provided the information they needed, they took the project and ran with it.

They bring their experience to each project, but also listen and incorporate our ideas. This way, each project feels flexible and provides the room necessary for us to be confident, creative, and work together as thought-partners. They’re going to push the ideas based on their professional experiences and expertise in the field, but it’s cool that we have a voice in it as well.

Consider meeting with them to make sure they’re the right match for your company. Create a timeline that allows both parties to craft a unique experience because that’s where they shine.

Overall Score They really care about the client and want to make it as easy for you as possible.
    There was a rush around the holidays, but they did everything they could to expedite the process.
    They aren’t cheap, but it’s definitely a worthwhile investment.
    We’ve been thrilled with the results of every project they’ve done for us.
    We actively refer them to others.

Event & Video Production for Manufacturers Association

"They were timely, responsive, and awesome."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

2011 - Nov. 2017

LAI Video scripted and produced a string of varied promotional videos for annual meetings. Yearly content introduced a concept theme, laid out strategic initiatives, and highlight award recipients.

Senior Director Marketing Services and Value, Trade Organization

The videos received high ratings from stakeholder surveys. During the seven-year relationship, LAI Video was responsive, communicative, and open to feedback. Consistent quality and careful attention to detail created high value for cost. Overall, they were highly competent and a reliable partner.

I’m the senior director of member services and value at a trade organization. I also oversee meetings.

What challenge were you trying to address with LAI Video?

They produce videos for our annual meeting in November.

LAI Video helped us put the annual meeting together, from concept basis to final delivery. While the team assisted with speakers, primarily they produced videos shown throughout the events. Yearly content included an opening concept video, a video on strategic initiatives, and award videos for the four annual recipients. For each project, we provided the background information and then collaborated on scripting.

They had about five people in total working on the event and video production.

How did you come to work with LAI Video?

I can’t say for certain because I joined the organization after they were hired.

We spent about $300,000 per year.

We worked with them for about eight years. The most recent event was in November 2017.

We surveyed attendees at the end of the events, and then mailed a survey to other annual meeting participants. LAI Video’s work scored consistently high on both forms.

How did LAI Video perform from a project management standpoint?

They did everything well, from communication, to taking feedback, and meeting deadlines. LAI Video provided two or three dedicated resources – for different aspects of the event – that were very responsive. There wasn’t one task they didn’t complete.

The team felt like an internal partner. Their attention to detail ensured productive and informative events.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Clients should know what they want to accomplish and what the end-game is. LAI Video will then help to flesh out those ideas to achieve those goals.

Sometimes, the two teams weren’t in sync with each other. But the end-product was always there.
    They were worth the cost.
    They were timely, responsive, and awesome.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Video Production for Bankers Association

"They have a nice mix of artistic and business sense."

Jan. 2014 - Apr. 2018

LAI created videos advertising work in the banking industry to a younger and more diverse demographic. Their success has led to the creation of similar videos throughout various branches of the industry.

Digital Marketing Department, Bankers Association

LAI’s initial video success has created a long-term partnership and multiple video production opportunities. Their level of professionalism, high-quality videos, communication, and experience in B2B videos has left a lasting impression. They provided cost-effective solutions on a tight timeline.

Respondent 1: I am the associate vice president of digital marketing strategies at a banking association. We're a trade association that works for all aspects of mortgage banking. We work with lenders who do residential loans, meaning home loans all the way to commercial multi-family like financing a building from a tall office building in New York City to an apartment building, hospital, or nursing home.

Respondent 2: I’m vice president of residential policy and member engagement at the same banking association.

What challenge were you trying to address with LAI Video?

R1: We’ve worked with LAI several times in the past, but our most recent project was creating a video about careers in the commercial multi-family side of our businesses to advertise working in the industry, attract a younger demographic as people are retiring, and increase diversity in the industry.

R2: Based on the strength of that video, the residential side of our business decided to work with LAI to create a similar video.

R1: We provided them with a bulleted list of concepts we wanted to make sure were captured, and from there they helped us develop interview questions that really showcased what it’s like to have entry-level jobs and beyond in the commercial multi-family space. We wanted to feature people under the age of 30 and LAI helped us identify and interview potential on-screen real estate finance professionals to determine if they would fit the video in terms of their career and how they sounded. Ultimately, their producer conducted the video interviews.

R2: We had a similar process for the second video, but we were looking for a wider variety of positions and company types so the guidelines were a little looser.

R2: We worked with either an account or project manager and once we were on-site for the video there was an entire team of staffers, but I don’t know the exact number.

R1: Yeah, I don’t remember the exact number either but it was just the right amount of people—not too few or too many.

How did you come to work with LAI Video?

R1: For our initial work with LAI, I interviewed quite a few local vendors but LAI was the most professional and B2B ready. Some of the other vendors created business and personal videos (e.g. wedding videos) and I appreciated that LAI was strictly focused on business videos. They’ve continued to provide us with high-quality products so we have continued to work with them.

R2: For the second video, we did look at other companies but decided on LAI because of their success, video quality, and the response we’ve seen to previous videos they’ve done for our company.

R1: We began working with LAI in 2014, but this project began March 2017 and finished April 2018.

R2: I’ve shown the video to various audiences throughout our company and have gotten compliments on the video quality. Our members want to use it to promote the industry.

R1: I think that’s the best feedback we can receive. We couldn’t find very many examples of videos advertising careers in an industry that weren’t company specific, and LAI created a video that does exactly that and that our members want to use.

How did LAI Video perform from a project management standpoint?

R2: They’re very easy to work with. The communication process went really well and they met the majority of deadlines. Anytime they would be a few days late on a deadline, they communicated with us ahead of time so we knew what to expect.

R1: I was impressed with their level of professionalism—encompassing everything from the communication to project management and meeting deadlines. I feel comfortable having a meeting between LAI and our CEO or chairperson. They have a nice mix of artistic and business sense. Additionally, their producer is very good at engaging people and getting a good product for the interview.

They were very patient and accommodating with us. There was a time, about midway in the project, where we questioned their music choices, but when we tried to find the music ourselves, we realized they were right.

R2: It was my first time doing this kind of project and they were very pleasant to work with. There was an unexpected and substantial change in the direction one of the companies wanted, and LAI helped us develop a cost-effective solution. We had tight budget constraints and they were really good at keeping us within budget in spite of that specific challenge.

R1: I can’t think of anything.

R2: Yeah, we got the product that we wanted.

They helped us meet a tight deadline.
    They are on the more expensive side but we got more than just video. The project manager especially was very helpful.
    It checked all of the boxes: great project, pleasant experience, and within budget.
    I’ve already recommended them to several colleagues.

Video Production for REIT Firm

"LAI Video’s ability to understand our industry and specific goals for each project kept us coming back to them."

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

LAI Video has produced a series of animated and live-action educational content. Services include storyboarding, location shooting, and talent recruitment. The videos are posted on a website and social media.

Washington, D.C.
Sr. VP of Communications, REIT Firm

The videos have earned 2 million reviews and positive audience feedback. Each video fits into a singular cohesive look while still maintaining its own style and tone. LAI Video guided the creative process and delivered on time. They understand customers’ specific needs and goals.

I am the senior VP of communications for a real estate investment trust (REIT) trading firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire LAI Video?

We have worked with LAI video on a regular basis for the past five years. They produced a series of educational videos about our industry. We continue to utilize their services to update the facts and figures in the videos.

We wanted videos that made the concepts of REITs and our approach to real estate investment accessible to everyone. The videos needed to work on our website and social media accounts.

We interviewed several vendors but ultimately selected LAI Video for our first "What is a REIT" video project. They immediately got what we were trying to accomplish and their ability to deliver on that project led to our ongoing relationship.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

The first video was an animated short that stated the very basics of 'What is a REIT." They worked closely with us on storyboarding and how best to articulate the information we wanted to get across, including the appropriate musical accompaniment. After that, we did two whiteboard-style videos in which a narrator highlights the more complicated rules in our industry. They also created a more whimsical "Day in the Life" video, for which the team hired actors. We used a location shoot to show how people interact with REIT-owned real estate on a daily basis.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

They’ve guided us through decisions at every stage of the process. The team communicated clearly, and worked hard to understand our goals and then translated them to the videos.

The videos are hugely beneficial for our storytelling objectives. They’ve generated nearly 2 million views and garnered tremendous feedback. The content also helps bring interested parties into our industry.

The workflow continues to be first-rate. Periodically, we have to update data in the videos, but they are very prompt and efficient at making these changes.

LAI Video’s ability to understand our industry and specific goals for each project kept us coming back to them. Each video has a cohesive, yet still original, look that fits into the whole project.

I do not find any faults in my experience working with them.

Overall Score They’re a pleasure to work with.
    They’re prompt and always stay on schedule.
    Costs are fair.
    They’re top-notch all the way.
    I would definitely recommend their video services.

Video Production for Supermarket Representation Organization

“The videos LAI produced effectively tell a great story about our industry...”

Dec. 2014 - Feb. 2018

LAI produced three videos, traveling to three locations to shoot interviews of various community members. They also collaborated on scripting and storyboarding and provided post-production services.

Arlington, Virginia
Laura Strange
Vice President, National Grocers Association

LAI produced high-quality, evergreen videos that have helped to educate about the independent supermarket industry, generate excitement for the future from organization members, and showcase the proud tradition of the industry.

I'm the vice president of industry relations, communications, and marketing for the National Grocers Association (NGA). I essentially serve to provide a voice for independent grocers and the supermarket industry among stakeholders and other industry relations partners.

What challenge were you trying to address with LAI Video?

We were looking for a vendor to help us produce videos for our annual convention that could be used both to inspire attendees and to serve as evergreen, educational pieces to showcase on other platforms.

LAI produced a total of three videos that were revealed at our event and then posted to our YouTube channel, included in e-newsletters, and sent to the press following interviews for additional information. LAI traveled to three different locations that we picked out and interviewed members and customers in the communities being served. Working alongside our team, LAI helped script and storyboard each shoot and provided feedback on interview questions to ensure the messaging was in line with our goals.

We've also worked with LAI on two similar projects in the past. Under a tight deadline for the first project, they produced videos using images and short video gathered from our members. For the second project, they shot in-store interviews with a variety of our members. Each year, we try to create new videos that hype up the crowd and are more relevant to what's going on within the industry at the time.

Sarah (Producer and Project Manager, LAI Video) was our main point of contact, but we usually worked with a team of two to three people, including videographers and a client relations manager.

How did you come to work with LAI Video?

We decided to work with LAI in 2014 based on positive feedback and recommendations we received from other trade associations that had worked with them previously. They had a reputation of quality work and professionalism.

We've invested between $50,000–$200,000.

We started working with them on the latest project around August 2017 and wrapped it up in February 2018

Our members are very happy with the content LAI produced—it's high-quality and gives its members a great sense of pride. The videos LAI produced effectively tell a great story about our industry and help educate others on the types of work our members are doing. It shows how supermarket operators and their employees are innovating for the future, as well as how their work is positively impacting the communities they serve.

How did LAI Video perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent at setting timelines, keeping us on track, and hitting every deadline. Before we started any project, their team came prepared to a kickoff meeting after doing a lot of research. They provided invaluable feedback and guidance throughout a very collaborative process and genuinely seemed to care about helping us achieve our goals. They provided us with supporting evidence for best practices to help guide us on choosing the best options for our project.

Their ability to keenly understand a client's project and goals sets them apart. They do their research and are able to quickly grasp the main issues and objectives of the client. Furthermore, they do an excellent job of storytelling and are easy to work with.

No. From start to finish, we were very happy with them.

Provide them with as much educational pieces and information as possible that will help them understand your business, challenges, and goals. They're willing to do the work for a deeper understanding of your industry before diving in, so I suggest helping guide them upfront on the information you think will help them the most.

Overall Score In addition to their ability to deliver on promises, they're also a lot of fun to work with.
    They did a great job of keeping us on schedule regardless of what we threw their way.
    They're not the cheapest vendor, but what you get for their services is worth the investment.
    They come into each project with a high level of professionalism and preparation.