Converting Dreams Into Reality One Click at a Time

LAD Solutions is a nationally recognized full-service Digitial Agency based out of Los Angeles that specializes in Search Engine Optimization, Pay-Per-Click Management and Web Design & Development. Our mission for our clients is to "Convert Their Dreams Into Reality One Click at a Time."

Other services offered are Social Media Management, Google Penalty Removal, Online Reputation Management and Small Business Consulting.

Los Angeles, CA
headquaters
  • LAD Solutions
    5716 Alba street
    Los Angeles, CA 90058
    323.588.3034

Nadeau Furniture, Holden Towels, Holden Bags, Apparel Zoo, West Coast Trial Lawyers, Coronado Mobile Storage, Pneumatic Vacuum Elevators, Dreamland Jewelry, Titan Reloading, Global Vending Group, Express Plumbing & Rooter, Keystone Law Group, Tractor Zone, Omni Legal Group, PB Financial Group, KOODING, Sahaja Online, RE/MAX Elite

Internet Marketing for Attorney Office

"LAD Solutions' willingness to listen to our needs and tailor the work done for us was impressive."

Feb. 2015 - Ongoing

LAD Solutions produces web content and manages social profiles for the client, while also assisting in SEO [search engine optimization] campaigns.

Reno, NV
Megan Fielder
Office Manager, Ken McKenna Attorney

The client is very pleased with the results produced by LAD Solutions, including an increase in leads from the web. Their individualized approach is well appreciated by the client.

Our practice is called Ken McKenna, Attorney at Law. I am the office manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with LAD Solutions?

We wanted to improve our web presence by updating the website and performing some SEO.

LAD Solutions has produced a lot of content for our website. They also manage our social media profiles, posting law-related material.

We have an eclectic trial practice, with our principal being death-penalty-certified. We handle everything from Title-VII employment law, to divorce cases and death penalty murder cases. LAD Solutions has provided a nice web presence which allows us to reach clients whom we'd otherwise not be able to reach, all over the US.

How did you come to work with LAD Solutions?

I did some online research. LAD Solutions kept coming up and had great reviews. I made an email inquiry and was impressed by their rep's response time. LAD Solutions had a great answer for every question I had, and I received a ton of material detailing how they could help our business. LAD Solutions had impressive customer service. Once I booked them and got a handle of LAD Solutions, I didn't look for alternatives.

How much have you invested with LAD Solutions?

We spend $800 per month on LAD Solutions' services, and the return on investment has been impressive.

We started working with LAD Solutions in February 2015, and have an ongoing relationship.

I don't pay a lot of attention to the numbers, beyond how many calls we receive from our website. Around 75% of them come from the online space. We receive calls from people from all over the US looking for our services, and this is due to the great work done by LAD Solutions on our website. It's very impressive.

How did LAD Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

LAD Solutions is awesome in this respect. I have nothing but glowing reports. Whenever I haven't been able to contact LAD Solutions' team immediately, they got back to me within an hour or 2.

What did you find most impressive about LAD Solutions?

LAD Solutions' willingness to listen to our needs and tailor the work done for us was impressive. Instead of being a cookie-cutter approach, our content is individualized and detailed. LAD Solutions isn't simply out there to add clients, but rather to add value for their clients.

Are there any areas LAD Solutions could improve?

I can't think of anything.

Overall Score My experience with them has been stellar.

SEO & PPC for Dental Office

"If I have to call them about a particular issue, LAD Solutions takes care of it right away. They're on top of things."

2015 - Ongoing

Based on a friend’s recommendation, the client hired LAD Solutions to provide SEO and PPC services and has also employed them for web design work.

Las Vegas Metro Area
Practitioner, Dental Office

LAD Solutions has performed well for the client and been able to improve their ranking on search engines. The client praises the agency for their efficient communication, great availability, and excellent project management.

We are a dental office.

I'm the practitioner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with LAD Solutions?

I was looking for SEO [search engine optimization] and pay-per-click services. I was not happy with the previous company that we contracted.

They provide SEO and pay-per-click services mainly. They have done web design work on my page also.

How did you come to work with LAD Solutions?

They were recommended by a friend.

The average cost per project is $2,000.

We started working with them a year ago. It's ongoing work.

I receive a report every month from them. My keyword ranking on search engines has improved significantly.

How did LAD Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They perform very well with project management. We've never had communication issues or delays.

What distinguishes LAD Solutions from other providers?

They're available all the time. If I have to call them about a particular issue, LAD Solutions takes care of it right away. They're on top of things.

Is there anything LAD Solutions could have improved or done differently?

Whenever something does come up, I will let them know, and they will address it. I haven't had any issues that they haven't been able to deliver on.

Digital Marketing Campaign for Lighting Manufacturer

"We have more of an in-house relationship with LAD Solutions. ... They're easy to work with and are always available for communicating."

2014 - Ongoing

LAD Solutions provides a variety of services for the client including WordPress site design, backend development, and Google ad campaigns.

Jonathan Galos
Marketing Assistant, Deco Lighting

LAD Solutions has consistently delivered quality work on time for the client. The client notes that LAD Solutions’ SEO management is an area for improvement, but appreciates the agency’s ability to take feedback and improve from it.

Deco Lighting is an LED lighting manufacturer.

I am the marketing assistant. I work on putting together design materials, whether printed or online. I also work on content for blogging, researching and writing case studies, and so on. We use Wordpress and Adobe programs for publication.

What business challenge were you trying to address with LAD Solutions?

We were putting together our first case studies, using many different images. We wanted to make them easily printable and also professional-looking for online publication. We wanted a good design and layout.

We've worked with them for the Wordpress site design, and also on Google ad campaigns. We gave them guidelines for what we wanted to create, basically the layout designed for ease of access for our customers.

Social media and content generation are mostly done in-house because we're the ones who do the actual research and write-ups. We use LAD Solutions when it comes to web design and backend development, viewing Google analytics and site optimization. They offer a full approach.

How did you come to work with LAD Solutions?

LAD Solutions was the company that we worked with before for our website development.

We've been working with them for at least two years. The work is ongoing. They help us with updates and ad campaigns.

They send us a monthly report for our ad campaigns, breaking down each campaign individually, including keywords used, click-through rates and the costs associated with them. Based on this, we give them feedback on future campaigns, what products they should focus on and what angles they should use. They're good at incorporating our directions and offer full, transparent feed-back.

How did LAD Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Since I've worked with them, there haven't been any issues in terms of deadlines. Communication is done easily through email. Even though they have other clients, they are very good at getting back to us within a short time and getting the work up and running.

What distinguishes LAD Solutions from other providers?

We have more of an in-house relationship with LAD Solutions, rather than getting the feeling of an external contractor doing the work. They're easy to work with and are always available for communicating.

Is there anything LAD Solutions could have improved or done differently?

Their search engine optimization [SEO] management could improve. Whenever we run SEO reports, it seems that the results are good, but not great. This could be related to Wordpress as a platform, and they are working on it.

I don't have access to direct cost information, but I imagine that it's one of the reasons we're still working with them.

Web Development & Marketing for Dental Practice

"If I send them [LAD Solutions] an email, I will get a response within half an hour."

2011 - Ongoing

LAD Solutions provides a variety of services for the client including web design and development, SEO, and social media campaigns.

Alexander Moradzadeh
General Dentist, Crystal Dental

LAD Solutions delivered a website that is vastly improved both aesthetically and functionally. The client reports growth since the launch of the new site, as well. LAD Solutions is praised for their responsiveness and is recommended to others.

We are a dental practice.

I am a partner in the practice.

What business challenge were you trying to address with LAD Solutions?

We had an existing website, which we wanted to update.

LAD Solutions developed an improved website that was more akin to our needs.

They currently run our SEO and social media campaigns, and manage the website for us, making any necessary changes.

When we first started working with them, we had a list of keywords which we targeted. We initially ran two practices, and expanded to four. LAD Solutions are adding keywords based on the local cities of the new practices.

How did you come to work with LAD Solutions?

A colleague that used them in the past referred them to me.

The website cost was a few thousand dollars. Their SEO work is in the range of $1,000-1,500.

The first project started four or five years ago, and we're still working with them.

We love the aesthetics and functionality of the website. They're quick to fix and add elements when we request them. We do a lot of different marketing, so I can't give exact numbers, but we've definitely seen growth to the company in this timeframe.

How did LAD Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive. If I send them an email, I will get a response within half an hour.

What distinguishes LAD Solutions from other providers?

They're one of the only companies that came to meet us in person when we first engaged with them. They're also very easy to get in touch with in general.

Is there anything LAD Solutions could have improved or done differently?

I'm not very tech-savvy, so I couldn't say for sure if there is something. I've had no general complaints. If there is something artistic-wise that I want changed on the website, they will comply.

They're much more reasonably-priced than other companies we've met.
    I already have referred them to other people for website work.

Web Development for Personal Injury Law Firm

"Do not hesitate to use them [LAD Solutions]. When it comes to SEO and other digital marketing services, they're very strong."

2014 - Ongoing

LAD Solutions' work for the client began with website design and digital marketing services and is now expanding to include blogging and social media management.

President, Personal Injury Law Firm

LAD Solutions' contributions have led to great success for the client, who reports that their SEO and positioning have both improved. There have been no issues to report throughout the partnership and the client praises the agency for their responsiveness.

Please describe your company.

The company is a personal injury law firm.

I'm the president.

What was your goal for working with LAD Solutions?

LAD Solutions was involved from the inception of our firm. We were in need of website design and digital marketing, such as SEO [search engine optimization] work.

They were responsible for designing the firm's website. Additionally, they designed and maintain our search engine optimization program, including a Google AdWords campaign. Their role has now expanded to include blogging and management of social media accounts for the firm.

What was your process for selecting LAD Solutions with which to work?

I was referred to them by a number of individuals.

Can you provide a ballpark dollar figure for the size of the work that they've done for you?

That is confidential.

When did you relationship begin, and is it ongoing?

It started at the beginning of 2014, and it is ongoing.

Do you have any statistics, metrics, or general feedback to show the success of the project?

We've made some progress with the SEO. We're in a highly competitive market in Los Angeles. We have made some strides with respect to some keywords, but we're still working on others. The progress made has enhanced our positioning and gives us a better opportunity to engage clients.

I know that one of the principals, Ali [Pourvasei], is very responsive. He's someone I can contact after hours or any time. He's very much on top of it. So, I'd say [they are] personalized, both in terms of responsiveness and addressing our firm's specific needs. I've been pleased with the work he and his team has delivered.

I would say that, for some of the Web development work that they outsource, it would be good if they kept a tighter leash on their Web developers.

What advice would you give a future client of theirs?

Do not hesitate to use them. When it comes to SEO and other digital marketing services, they're very strong.

Digital Marketing for Apparel Company

"Working with LAD is cheaper, better, and smarter. Everything just ended up working out a lot better with them."

2008 - Ongoing

The client hired LAD Solutions to build a user-friendly website with PHP. The agency also provides search engine optimization services.

11-50 Eemployees

Ebby Davood
Owner, Steal Deal Inc.

The SEO work delivered by LAD Solutions has been extremely successful and resulted in significantly more business for the client. There have been no issues throughout the seven year partnership, and the client recommends the agency to others.

Please describe your company.

I use LAD Solutions for two companies. I have an online wholesale clothing company, in which we sell to a variety of companies including large department stores. We also use them for our retail website, Apparelzoo.com.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am the owner of both businesses.

What was your goal for working with LAD Solutions?

The first goal was to build a website with them that was very user-friendly. A lot of our customers are older, so we needed a website that was literally childproof. They did a good job with that. Another challenge was to get us on top pages for keywords like 'wholesale clothing' and 'men's wholesale clothing.'

They created a custom back-end with PHP, and it works excellent. They were able to make it very user friendly. Then they started doing SEO [search engine optimization] for us, and they put us on some of the top listings for a number of keywords.

What was your process for selecting LAD Solutions with which to work?

We had worked together in the past.

The websites that we built were between $5,000 and $15,000. Their SEO service is pretty affordable. We pay about $2,000 a month.

When did the relationship with them start, and is it ongoing?

It was somewhere in the vicinity of seven years ago, and we are still working with them.

We had previously used a few different companies for SEO, and I felt like they weren't doing much. When we started using LAD Solutions, we started noticing our company showing up on the listings they had said they were working on. It's worked our really well. We get several orders per day, and those orders are typically above $1,000.

I can log in to their website and check what keywords are where. They have a tool that shows exactly what they're working on and how long they've spent on it, so you have an idea of what they're putting their energy into. They're not wasting their time working on things that aren't important. They stay on top of their stuff pretty well. I've actually stopped checking on it so often because I haven't had any real issues with them. Our rankings have been doing really well recently.

When we want to make a small change, they really don't even charge us. They keep us in touch with everything that's going on, and what we need to do to stay relevant with Google.

I really like the design they came up with. It's been a lot less painstaking than when I've worked with other companies to build websites. Working with LAD is cheaper, better, and smarter. Everything just ended up working out a lot better with them.

They have an office in India, and that's why they can give us better pricing. We've tried other companies before, and they seemed to work through middlemen, so things didn't move so quickly. LAD works more directly with their people in India, and that allows them to get things done faster.

No. I don't think so. They're doing pretty good.

What advice would you give a future client of theirs?

The one thing I would tell people is to make sure you tell them exactly what you want at the beginning. If you change your mind after they've already built something, they will charge you.

They're pricing is lower than anybody out there.
    I've recommended them several times already.

Digital Marketing for Intellectual Property Law Firm

"I believe there's a lot of personal attention that we receive, that we wouldn't have received at the other SEO companies we had considered."

2011 - Ongoing

Based on a colleague’s recommendation, the client hired LAD Solutions to develop their website and provide ongoing search engine optimization services.

Principal, Intellectual Property Law Firm

LAD Solutions performs well for the client and has gotten them a favorable spot in Google’s search rankings, justifying their ongoing relationship. The client praises LAD Solutions for their responsiveness and highly recommends the agency to others.

Please describe your company.

We're an intellectual property law firm. We do patents, copyrights, trademarks, and procurement litigation.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I'm the principal of the law firm.

What was your goal for working with LAD Solutions?

The challenge was to develop a website and make sure that they can do the proper search engine optimization for the site.

They developed the website, and do continual search engine optimization for it.

What was your process for selecting LAD Solutions with which to work?

They came highly recommended from a colleague. We researched quite a bit of companies and spoke to them. LAD Solutions came out on top.

It was from $10,000 to $50,000 annually.

When did the project start, and is the work still ongoing?

We've been working with them for four years now. Our relationship remains ongoing.

We've been happy with all the results, that why our relationship is ongoing. I understand that our firm is very highly ranked on Google, which we do attribute to the work that they put in.

I believe there's a lot of personal attention that we receive, that we wouldn't have received at the other SEO companies we had considered. LAD Solutions has been very responsive. Their fees have been very reasonable, and the work produced was good. We've shopped some other companies, and they told us they would not be able to deliver the same results and would probably charge us more. That's another reason we stayed with them.

Honestly, no. It's hard to fault them, especially after we were told by other companies that they would have a very tough time matching the results that LAD gives us at the price we pay.

What advice would you give a future client of theirs?

Not particularly. We didn't really have any stumbles or pitfalls with them. They delivered what they promised, they were always on time, and their prices were very reasonable.

I consistently recommend them to colleagues.