Converting Dreams Into Reality One Click at a Time

LAD Solutions is a nationally recognized full-service Digitial Agency based out of Los Angeles that specializes in Search Engine Optimization, Pay-Per-Click Management and Web Design & Development. Our mission for our clients is to "Convert Their Dreams Into Reality One Click at a Time."

Other services offered are Social Media Management, Google Penalty Removal, Online Reputation Management and Small Business Consulting.

Los Angeles, CA
  • LAD Solutions
    5716 Alba street
    Los Angeles, CA 90058
    323.588.3034

Nadeau Furniture, Holden Towels, Holden Bags, Apparel Zoo, West Coast Trial Lawyers, Coronado Mobile Storage, Pneumatic Vacuum Elevators, Dreamland Jewelry, Titan Reloading, Global Vending Group, Express Plumbing & Rooter, Keystone Law Group, Tractor Zone, Omni Legal Group, PB Financial Group, KOODING, Sahaja Online, RE/MAX Elite

SEO & PPC for Korean Fashion Website

"We’re now in the top 5 for the most important keywords we were targeting."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

LAD Solutions manages a marketing strategy for an online fashion marketplace. The team worked on SEO and keyword targeting, as well as PPC management and blog content creation.

Owner, Korean Fashion Website

LAD Solutions was successful in making the website rank in the top 5 for targeted keywords. The team has been consistent with no staff turnover on the project. They could improve on project management but will do so as they grow.

I am the CEO of a global online fashion marketplace.

What challenge were you trying to address with LAD Solutions?

We were looking for a composition marketing strategy; SEO was on top of our list. We were looking for a good agency who could help us get to the top of the page on Google. I had started the process already before hiring LAD Solutions.

In the beginning, our goal was to be on the first page for all of our relevant keywords. We reached that goal, so we are now expanding those keywords. They also did PPC management for us and wrote 2 blogs per month with a focus on SEO.

I worked with Ali [Founder, LAD Solutions] for the technical SEO parts and also Google ads. I also worked with Nicki, who was the blog project manager.

How did you come to work with LAD Solutions?

I searched on Google, and they were ranked among the top SEO firms in California. Their price was fair.

We have spent between $30,000 and $40,000.

We started working with them in August 2015, and the relationship is ongoing.

We’re now in the top 5 for the most important keywords we were targeting. The secondary keywords are ranked on the first or second page. We are continuing our work to drive all of our keywords higher.

How did LAD Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

I wouldn’t say they’re perfect, but they’re good. There were times when there were communication gaps, but I think that’s normal. We communicated primarily by phone and email.

I haven’t worked directly with other agencies comparable to their size. I think they’re on the smaller side, and I’ve worked with larger agencies. I like that I’ve worked with the same people for the past 2 years; they already know what I’m talking about, so little is lost in translation. They provide a consistent team.

They could improve on project management. That comes from being a smaller agency. It’s hard to manage clients when you’re a small agency, that's something that will come naturally as they grow.

Again, it’s the project management that’s lacking.
    The project management could be better.
    I would recommend them to small to medium businesses. I don’t know if they could handle larger corporations.

SEO and PPC for Law Firm

"When we need something, we don't have to explain things multiple times. They understand, and we're on the same page."

Sept. 2015 - Ongoing

LAD Solutions oversees PPC and SEO campaigns for a probate litigation firm’s website. They advise them on any updates and content changes to the site and write monthly blog posts.

Operations Manager, Law Firm

Rankings for the site have improved and a CRM to better measure the success of the strategy, in terms of ROI is currently being implemented. While LAD Solutions could check in more frequently, they show care for the project and are highly responsive.

We are a law firm that specializes in probate litigation in Los Angeles and San Francisco. I am the Operations Manager for the firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with LAD Solutions?

Our overall objective was to try and increase our online visibility and identify our firm as a specialist in this field that we focus on. We have worked with another provider previously.

They provide a variety of search engine optimization services; specifically, with Google, Yahoo, and Bing. They also work on blogs and newsletters in collaboration with our attorneys, since they involve more in-depth legal content. We provide them with a list of topics at the beginning of the year and then they usually do one or two blogs per month. They will do the initial draft and then one of our attorneys will edit it.

They also monitor our AdWords and pay per click accounts. We already had a lot of keywords set up, based on our practice area. The partner of our firm is very hands on. At the beginning, he used to oversee these things, but as we grew, we needed an expert to take over our campaigns. We already had some set up, and then LAD Solutions gave us suggestions on what to update, change, and exclude, including negative keywords.

For our website, LAD Solutions has helped us reorganize and update certain information, including our attorney profiles, biographies, and any necessary content changes as needed. For instance, when we added the San Francisco office recently, they helped us add that location and revise the keywords. Our website used to always say 'Los Angeles probate attorneys,' and we had to change everything to say 'California,' since we had a San Francisco presence as well. They were helpful with that.

How did you come to work with LAD Solutions?

They were referred by an acquaintance of ours and he had great things to say about them. He was very happy with the work they had done, which is why we decided to partner with them. We then met with Ali [Partner and Owner of LAD Solutions] in person. He was impressive and was on the same page with us.

We started working with them in September 2015 and the work is ongoing.

We invest $18,000 annually with them.

What evidence can you share that demonstrated the impact of the engagement?

They send us reports every month, and we have definitely seen an increase in our rankings. The things that they have done have already shown to help pretty quickly. We're also currently implementing a CRM system that LAD Solutions will help with. We're going to implement some call tracking and once we do that, we'll have a better understanding of where our leads are coming from and overall ROI.

How did LAD Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive. They usually get back to us quickly and if it's something they can't do right away they will usually tell us when they can complete it. Our communication is on an as needed basis. If we're trying to do a new project or if we want to have a check-in, we will do that. We have had only good experiences with them on that front.

What do you find most impressive about them?

Definitely their responsiveness. Their ownership really cares, which is not always easy to find. They seem to have a good grasp of everything that they do. When we need something, we don't have to explain things multiple times. They understand, and we're on the same page. I'm much more impressed with them than the company we used in the past.

They could be more timely with their reports or take more initiative to do check ins with us to see how everything is doing or if there is anything we need. Other than that, no.

Overall Score They do a nice job, and we look forward to continuing to work with them.
    They do a good job in almost all of the areas that we need them to.
    We would definitely refer them.

SEO and PPC Campaigns for Jewelry Company

"The results have been phenomenal."

May 2011 - Ongoing

LAD Solutions restructured a PPC and SEO campaign. They took the time to understand the relevant industry and customer base.

Owner and President, Jewelry Company

Cost per conversion was reduced by half, increasing sales and profit. Responsive, easy to communicate with, and technically strong, LAD Solutions has not only delivered strong results but also made the collaboration easy.

We sell sterling silver jewelry online. I am the Owner and President. The jewelry industry has a very high-profit margin. In this industry, eight to ten times markups are not uncommon. Basically, our business brings in very low markups and very high quality to the market.

What challenge were you trying to address with LAD Solutions?

With marketing, it's how many conversions you can bring in and at what cost. That's always the challenge with any E-commerce company if you want to bring in new customers and orders at a profitable price point. One option is pay per click advertising. Where we pay for clicks and our average order is around 30 or so dollars, we need to bring in conversions that are 15 dollars or less.

It's always a challenge to bring them in not only at a profitable level but bring in as many as possible. There's a cost to doing SEO, which can be very profitable but it's also hard to get first page rankings. So, the overall goal is to bring in as many conversions and orders for as low a cost as possible. As far as paid advertising goes, you can lower your costs if you’re more efficient.

I had worked with other providers before and I also managed our campaign myself for a while.

They manage my SEO and PPC, as well as search marketing and social media.

When I brought them onboard, we had some campaigns set up, but LAD Solutions started from scratch, because they had a better way for setting them up. They made all brand-new campaigns, structured them differently, and broke it down a lot more. If all of the keywords are in one ad, it's hard to target specific ads for specific keywords. It took a lot of work, but it set the foundation for years and years of good performance. And from there, monthly optimization made it increasingly better.

It's really important to have the right campaign and ad groups and be able to separate and optimize each one. With online marketing, the optimization process takes time. They communicated with me over time to get information they wouldn’t necessarily know, including what customers are looking for, what product lines are doing well, and current trends.

It’s really important for the purpose of tailoring keywords in ads to understand the customers and industry. If you don't know the industry, it's hard to write an effective ad or target an effective keyword. That said, they listened to what I had to provide them and did a really good job of setting up the technical structure.

How did you come to work with LAD Solutions?

Through a friend that was working with them. My friend received great results with them, but honestly, there's no way to know. Nobody knows how great they're going to be until you try them out. So, I tested them out, and already in the second month, the results were amazing. I started just with SEO and from there, I added on other services.

We started working with them in May 2011 and the work is ongoing.

We have invested $100,000.

Once they started managing our pay per click with Google, our cost per conversion decreased by half, which is just amazing. Our campaigns were optimized and already pretty good, but when they started managing them, we saw results immediately. It took probably six months for full results, because again, with internet advertisements, you're creating and running monthly campaigns, collecting data, and based on that data, you're taking a series of action. But even in that amount of time, we were getting double the number of conversions for the same amount of money. Not only did this save us a lot of money on advertising, but because we were getting more conversions, our sales and profits increased. It was just a huge difference.

How did LAD Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

There are not a lot of people being switched around. In other words, I'm not talking to a person who then has to go through two other individuals. They are very quick to answer the phone, and they know what questions to ask. Communication has been very easy and direct.

In the beginning, we would speak every week, sometimes twice a week, through the set-up and to the optimization phase. These days, we don't need to talk as often, because the campaigns are set up and they just continue to work on optimization. If we have a new product line that comes in, we will schedule a call with them to inform them about the details of the product line and help set up the campaigns.

By far, the performance. They cut our cost per conversion literally in half. The savings are enormous, and even more importantly, the additional sales and profits. And then, the communication is good and their fees are reasonable.

No. Results are number one, and the results have been phenomenal. Everything has been great.

Overall Score I'm very pleased that the last six years or so has been something I haven't had to worry about. Everything gets done, and performance has been really good.

Digital Marketing & Web Dev for Money Lending Company

“LAD has helped get qualified leads and wholesale brokers to come to us.”

Sept. 2013 - Ongoing

LAD Solutions provides online business expansion. They started by rebuilding the site and continue working to increase exposure through SEO, digital advertising, and social media.

Pouyan Broukhim
Owner, PB Financial Group

LAD’s work helps to bring in qualified leads and wholesale brokers creating 10%–20% year over year growth. Good collaboration and communication have helped to refine the work and it continues to evolve. Their reliable partnership provides a good return on investment.

I’m the owner of PB Financial Group, a hard money lender in Los Angeles.

What challenge were you trying to address with LAD Solutions?

We wanted to get as much exposure as possible to increase our revenue and generate leads.

We wanted to expand the exposure of our name and reputation and advertise transactions that we funded to get more clientele to come to us directly through the wholesale mortgage channel. LAD helped us with SEO, AdWords, Bing, and Yahoo optimization. We wanted to increase our year-over-year flows. They do blogging for us and redid our website to make it more user-friendly for mobile customers. We recently expanded to doing Facebook advertising. LAD has been there for any issue we have with online support and online expansion for our business.

I’ve been interfacing with Ali [Owner, LAD Solutions] and Nicki. I wouldn’t want to be communicating with 10 different people. I can always touch base with them, and when I ask them to get something done, they do.

How did you come to work with LAD Solutions?

I found them through a friend who was using them.

I’ve spent $170,000 with them.

We started working with them in September 2013, and the relationship is ongoing.

It’s evolving. Sometimes it increases and sometimes it decreases. We go by how much we’ve grossed over a couple of years, and, generally, we’ve had 10%–20% year over year growth. With LAD, I get a good return on my money and get updates. I can see what they’re posting for me, so there are some checks and balances in what they do. I give input on what direction I want to take my business in and they help me based on my direction. LAD has helped get qualified leads and wholesale brokers to come to us.

How did LAD Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been very responsive. I don’t think I’ve ever sent an email that hasn’t been responded to.

Communication is always key and they’ve always been very communicative. They’re able to deliver on the promises they make. They under promise and over deliver. They never take on more than they can handle. They always try to beat the deadlines they set.

Maybe try to be ahead of Google.

LAD isn’t the cheapest company but I see value in their business.
    I already have.

SEO & PPC for Heavy Equipment Parts Retailer

“Our company is growing by leaps and bounds and I attribute all of that to LAD Solutions.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

LAD Solutions took over the SEO and PPC management for a heavy equipment parts retailer. The scope of the project initially comprised three campaigns and has since grown into eight, which is still ongoing.

Indianapolis, Indiana
Marketing Designer, Heavy Equipment Parts Retailer

LAD Solutions rejuvenated the company’s business, contributing to a significant increase in revenue. The invaluable advice they dispensed has ensured the campaigns, AdWords, and analytics are successfully bring in business, and their transparency allows all progress to be monitored.

We are a company that sells heavy equipment parts across nationally and internationally. We have more than 40 vendors and distributors who sell everything from bolts, sprockets, and pins, to complete under carriage, steel tracks, and rubber tracks—we feature more than 200,000 parts on our website. I’m the marketing designer at the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with LAD Solutions?

When I came on board about a year ago, we were working with another company, and it wasn’t working out well at all. It was a continual battle to get ourselves known, get our revenues up, and run continual campaigns that weren’t producing. There were just a lot of difference between what we knew we wanted and what we were getting.

When we found LAD Solutions, the owner, Ali, was really helpful in helping us lay out a plan. They were already working with us on social media, for example, our Facebook, Hootsuite, and blogs, then we gradually moved into SEO and PPC with them. What we like about LAD is they’re very transparent with us—we own our own campaigns, AdWords, and analytics whereas with the other company we didn’t, and they weren’t as transparent.

When we started building these campaigns, we had just three and now we have eight, each one of those with a built-in keyword list. Then we have our regular site that has a range of miscellaneous keywords and negative keywords.

When we moved from the company we had before to LAD, we were at the bottom of our barrel. We were trying not to look for quick turnaround solutions, so we started with just a few campaigns. Ali would make suggestions and give us time to think, build keywords and images, and generally time to prepare. He would give suggestions that would make or break our campaigns, and 99% of the time his ideas really worked.

Ali also encouraged us to add call tracking metrics to our website, so when people come to our landing pages from searches, that number pops up and goes straight into our call metrics that we can track. Another element is re-marketing, which is when someone clicks on our site then click off, or abandons their cart, an image follows them about six times. We never had these tools before. The sound advice from behind the scenes is what led us to the point we are now.

Ali was our main contact person, and I know he has a team.

How did you come to work with LAD Solutions?

We inherited LAD through one of our salesmen, who highly recommended them. What really pushed us into really trusting Ali was the way he held our hands early on, and the advice he gave.

Confidential.

We started working with them on this particular project in March 2017, and its ongoing. We don’t want to change a thing.

Our company has taken off immensely in the past few months since LAD’s work. We have seen exponential growth that we hadn’t seen in a long, long time.

Our company is only 4 years old and we will hit the $5 million mark within the next month. Our company is growing by leaps and bounds and I attribute all of that to LAD Solutions. Our salesmen do well, but they need that push.

I can go anytime into the campaign management tool they gave us and see the spend, the interaction rate, the cost, the status, and the impressions. We can view all campaigns and know just exactly what they’re doing at any moment. We’re also able to track different orders and where they came from, so we’re on top of how the campaign is going.

We know from all this data that we know the sales have increased in certain items and that LAD are producing results.

How did LAD Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

The time difference sometimes is an issue because we’re in Indiana and they’re in California, though we work around it. Ali is readily available to talk with me at any given time and we’re always in communication. Because of that, I know I can trust him. I know that he won’t make any changes without thinking everything through.

If we didn’t have that we probably wouldn’t have gotten this far. We had scars from the past company and we needed to know they were on board with working slowly with us. Ali is sensitive to our company and in the products that we have and our needs, which takes a huge burden off our shoulders.

I told him up front that we’re a needy company. My boss is a data guy and wants numbers. Ali is great about helping me get that information to my boss. There’s not a lot of companies that will go that extra mile.

They truly listen. It takes a lot of a company to promote and profess all of the things that they do right and tell you they can do everything. It takes a bigger company to step back, listen, and then adapt. I would say that is the biggest compliment I have for them.

I wish they were on Indiana time.

Overall Score We are now overachieving in growing our company, our campaigns, and our deliverables, especially our revenue.
    They were on the spot with every single deadline we needed met.
    In the past we paid a lot more and got ten times worse service.
    They’re transparent and good at what they do.

Internet Marketing for Attorney Office

"LAD Solutions' willingness to listen to our needs and tailor the work done for us was impressive."

Feb. 2015 - Ongoing

LAD Solutions produces web content and manages social profiles for the client, while also assisting in SEO [search engine optimization] campaigns.

Reno, NV
Megan Fielder
Office Manager, Ken McKenna Attorney

The client is very pleased with the results produced by LAD Solutions, including an increase in leads from the web. Their individualized approach is well appreciated by the client.

Our practice is called Ken McKenna, Attorney at Law. I am the office manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with LAD Solutions?

We wanted to improve our web presence by updating the website and performing some SEO.

LAD Solutions has produced a lot of content for our website. They also manage our social media profiles, posting law-related material.

We have an eclectic trial practice, with our principal being death-penalty-certified. We handle everything from Title-VII employment law, to divorce cases and death penalty murder cases. LAD Solutions has provided a nice web presence which allows us to reach clients whom we'd otherwise not be able to reach, all over the US.

How did you come to work with LAD Solutions?

I did some online research. LAD Solutions kept coming up and had great reviews. I made an email inquiry and was impressed by their rep's response time. LAD Solutions had a great answer for every question I had, and I received a ton of material detailing how they could help our business. LAD Solutions had impressive customer service. Once I booked them and got a handle of LAD Solutions, I didn't look for alternatives.

How much have you invested with LAD Solutions?

We spend $800 per month on LAD Solutions' services, and the return on investment has been impressive.

We started working with LAD Solutions in February 2015, and have an ongoing relationship.

I don't pay a lot of attention to the numbers, beyond how many calls we receive from our website. Around 75% of them come from the online space. We receive calls from people from all over the US looking for our services, and this is due to the great work done by LAD Solutions on our website. It's very impressive.

How did LAD Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

LAD Solutions is awesome in this respect. I have nothing but glowing reports. Whenever I haven't been able to contact LAD Solutions' team immediately, they got back to me within an hour or 2.

What did you find most impressive about LAD Solutions?

LAD Solutions' willingness to listen to our needs and tailor the work done for us was impressive. Instead of being a cookie-cutter approach, our content is individualized and detailed. LAD Solutions isn't simply out there to add clients, but rather to add value for their clients.

Are there any areas LAD Solutions could improve?

I can't think of anything.

Overall Score My experience with them has been stellar.

SEO & PPC for Dental Office

"If I have to call them about a particular issue, LAD Solutions takes care of it right away. They're on top of things."

2015 - Ongoing

Based on a friend’s recommendation, the client hired LAD Solutions to provide SEO and PPC services and has also employed them for web design work.

Las Vegas Metro Area
Practitioner, Dental Office

LAD Solutions has performed well for the client and been able to improve their ranking on search engines. The client praises the agency for their efficient communication, great availability, and excellent project management.

We are a dental office.

I'm the practitioner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with LAD Solutions?

I was looking for SEO [search engine optimization] and pay-per-click services. I was not happy with the previous company that we contracted.

They provide SEO and pay-per-click services mainly. They have done web design work on my page also.

How did you come to work with LAD Solutions?

They were recommended by a friend.

The average cost per project is $2,000.

We started working with them a year ago. It's ongoing work.

I receive a report every month from them. My keyword ranking on search engines has improved significantly.

How did LAD Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They perform very well with project management. We've never had communication issues or delays.

What distinguishes LAD Solutions from other providers?

They're available all the time. If I have to call them about a particular issue, LAD Solutions takes care of it right away. They're on top of things.

Is there anything LAD Solutions could have improved or done differently?

Whenever something does come up, I will let them know, and they will address it. I haven't had any issues that they haven't been able to deliver on.

Digital Marketing Campaign for Lighting Manufacturer

"We have more of an in-house relationship with LAD Solutions. ... They're easy to work with and are always available for communicating."

2014 - Ongoing

LAD Solutions provides a variety of services for the client including WordPress site design, backend development, and Google ad campaigns.

Jonathan Galos
Marketing Assistant, Deco Lighting

LAD Solutions has consistently delivered quality work on time for the client. The client notes that LAD Solutions’ SEO management is an area for improvement, but appreciates the agency’s ability to take feedback and improve from it.

Deco Lighting is an LED lighting manufacturer.

I am the marketing assistant. I work on putting together design materials, whether printed or online. I also work on content for blogging, researching and writing case studies, and so on. We use Wordpress and Adobe programs for publication.

What business challenge were you trying to address with LAD Solutions?

We were putting together our first case studies, using many different images. We wanted to make them easily printable and also professional-looking for online publication. We wanted a good design and layout.

We've worked with them for the Wordpress site design, and also on Google ad campaigns. We gave them guidelines for what we wanted to create, basically the layout designed for ease of access for our customers.

Social media and content generation are mostly done in-house because we're the ones who do the actual research and write-ups. We use LAD Solutions when it comes to web design and backend development, viewing Google analytics and site optimization. They offer a full approach.

How did you come to work with LAD Solutions?

LAD Solutions was the company that we worked with before for our website development.

We've been working with them for at least two years. The work is ongoing. They help us with updates and ad campaigns.

They send us a monthly report for our ad campaigns, breaking down each campaign individually, including keywords used, click-through rates and the costs associated with them. Based on this, we give them feedback on future campaigns, what products they should focus on and what angles they should use. They're good at incorporating our directions and offer full, transparent feed-back.

How did LAD Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Since I've worked with them, there haven't been any issues in terms of deadlines. Communication is done easily through email. Even though they have other clients, they are very good at getting back to us within a short time and getting the work up and running.

What distinguishes LAD Solutions from other providers?

We have more of an in-house relationship with LAD Solutions, rather than getting the feeling of an external contractor doing the work. They're easy to work with and are always available for communicating.

Is there anything LAD Solutions could have improved or done differently?

Their search engine optimization [SEO] management could improve. Whenever we run SEO reports, it seems that the results are good, but not great. This could be related to Wordpress as a platform, and they are working on it.

I don't have access to direct cost information, but I imagine that it's one of the reasons we're still working with them.

Web Development & Marketing for Dental Practice

"If I send them [LAD Solutions] an email, I will get a response within half an hour."

2011 - Ongoing

LAD Solutions provides a variety of services for the client including web design and development, SEO, and social media campaigns.

Alexander Moradzadeh
General Dentist, Crystal Dental

LAD Solutions delivered a website that is vastly improved both aesthetically and functionally. The client reports growth since the launch of the new site, as well. LAD Solutions is praised for their responsiveness and is recommended to others.

We are a dental practice.

I am a partner in the practice.

What business challenge were you trying to address with LAD Solutions?

We had an existing website, which we wanted to update.

LAD Solutions developed an improved website that was more akin to our needs.

They currently run our SEO and social media campaigns, and manage the website for us, making any necessary changes.

When we first started working with them, we had a list of keywords which we targeted. We initially ran two practices, and expanded to four. LAD Solutions are adding keywords based on the local cities of the new practices.

How did you come to work with LAD Solutions?

A colleague that used them in the past referred them to me.

The website cost was a few thousand dollars. Their SEO work is in the range of $1,000-1,500.

The first project started four or five years ago, and we're still working with them.

We love the aesthetics and functionality of the website. They're quick to fix and add elements when we request them. We do a lot of different marketing, so I can't give exact numbers, but we've definitely seen growth to the company in this timeframe.

How did LAD Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive. If I send them an email, I will get a response within half an hour.

What distinguishes LAD Solutions from other providers?

They're one of the only companies that came to meet us in person when we first engaged with them. They're also very easy to get in touch with in general.

Is there anything LAD Solutions could have improved or done differently?

I'm not very tech-savvy, so I couldn't say for sure if there is something. I've had no general complaints. If there is something artistic-wise that I want changed on the website, they will comply.

They're much more reasonably-priced than other companies we've met.
    I already have referred them to other people for website work.

Web Development for Personal Injury Law Firm

"Do not hesitate to use them [LAD Solutions]. When it comes to SEO and other digital marketing services, they're very strong."

2014 - Ongoing

LAD Solutions' work for the client began with website design and digital marketing services and is now expanding to include blogging and social media management.

President, Personal Injury Law Firm

LAD Solutions' contributions have led to great success for the client, who reports that their SEO and positioning have both improved. There have been no issues to report throughout the partnership and the client praises the agency for their responsiveness.

Please describe your company.

The company is a personal injury law firm.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I'm the president.

What was your goal for working with LAD Solutions?

LAD Solutions was involved from the inception of our firm. We were in need of website design and digital marketing, such as SEO [search engine optimization] work.

They were responsible for designing the firm's website. Additionally, they designed and maintain our search engine optimization program, including a Google AdWords campaign. Their role has now expanded to include blogging and management of social media accounts for the firm.

What was your process for selecting LAD Solutions with which to work?

I was referred to them by a number of individuals.

Can you provide a ballpark dollar figure for the size of the work that they've done for you?

That is confidential.

When did you relationship begin, and is it ongoing?

It started at the beginning of 2014, and it is ongoing.

Do you have any statistics, metrics, or general feedback to show the success of the project?

We've made some progress with the SEO. We're in a highly competitive market in Los Angeles. We have made some strides with respect to some keywords, but we're still working on others. The progress made has enhanced our positioning and gives us a better opportunity to engage clients.

I know that one of the principals, Ali [Pourvasei], is very responsive. He's someone I can contact after hours or any time. He's very much on top of it. So, I'd say [they are] personalized, both in terms of responsiveness and addressing our firm's specific needs. I've been pleased with the work he and his team has delivered.

I would say that, for some of the Web development work that they outsource, it would be good if they kept a tighter leash on their Web developers.

What advice would you give a future client of theirs?

Do not hesitate to use them. When it comes to SEO and other digital marketing services, they're very strong.