Take your business to a whole new level

Laced Media offers Digital Marketing Services & Web Design to local businesses and companies throughout the United States. In addition to websites, we offer Online Advertising Services:

SEO - Search engine optimization Content Marketing - Blog SMM - Social Media Marketing Email marketing - Lead generation SEM - Search engine marketing PPC - Pay-per-click advertising Backlinks - Affiliate marketing

We build your custom Digital Marketing Strategy based on your goals -- keeping -your budget in mind. All websites are mobile-friendly and include optimized structure for better visibility in search than cookie-cutter websites.

santa rosa, CA
  • Providence Ct
    santa rosa, CA 95407

Oral Surgery of New York, Fremont Afghan Kabob, Muscle Activation San Jose, Clearwater Cannabis, Manalia Greek, Biotech Hortship Inc.

Website and SEO Subscription for my Restaurant

"She was patient to explain SEO and suggested we start there before dropping a lot of money into PPC."

May - July 2018

Laced Media designed and developed a full website for a new restaurant owner, helping them get set up with SEO and explaining how to maintain and continue to upgrade the site.

Novato, California
Luis Jane
Owner, Restaurant

The development and SEO work provided by Laced Media was highly successful, taking their client's business from virtually 0 online presence to a high ranking website for several keywords and increasing both traffic and online sales by 25%. Their team was responsive and eager to help at all times.

I was a registered nurse but decided to open a restaurant in Novato.

For what projects/services did your company hire Laced Media?

I needed a website for my restaurant and knew very little about SEO. Laced Media helped me understand what SEO was and made a beautiful & functional website. Lacey is very knowledgeable about digital marketing and works quickly.

I needed a website that people can find me and order online.

I talked to a couple of companies in Santa Rosa who offered the digital marketing and web design services but Lacey was very honest and didn't overcharge me or push services I didn't need. Was really knowledgeable in explaining what the process was and why. She had some great ideas that helped get me started quickly.

Laced Media created a preliminary website before it went live to show the progress. Every change or request I asked for she delivered without any hesitation. The process was quick since I was opening within a month and she was able to deliver a fully functional website.

Lacey provided us with a design and marketing strategy that helped us without goals. We also opted to purchase content writing since we didn't have any for the website and didn't have time to write. The content came out perfectly too. She did ask for domain information and photos at the beginning using Dropbox.

We worked directly with Lacey throughout the whole process. She handled everything from getting the domain and web design to registering on Google for maps and in search. We only needed to verify the business. I worked directly with Lacey while my partner occasionally added input and requests.

We were very happy with how quickly Lacey worked to get the website going. We didn't have any visibility and 0 rankings. Within 3 months we had significantly improved and started showing up on the Google maps and traffic to our website orders increased by 25% from the first month. Now rank on page 1 for many of our target keywords.

Lacey was quick to communicate by phone, text or email. There was a lot of communication within the first month or 2 since we were just starting but after that we were able to get reports once a month and anything we needed or had questions about we would just reach out and ask. Usually would get a response the same day. We do quarterly called to make sure goals are on track and process in the digital marketing strategy set up by laced media.

Efficiency and honesty. Lacey was open about the SEO expectations seeing that we are new and projected we would see visibility within 3 to 5 months. She was patient to explain SEO and suggested we start there before dropping a lot of money into PPC. The other vendors I previewed seems like they wanted to sell every service they had but Laced Media was conservative with still getting incredible results.

I couldnt imagine it going any better. We will be sticking with Lacey for any digital marketing for the restaurant or any other business we decide to do next.

Overall Score Will continue to use their SEO services and soon Social Media
    They are able to work with our schedule easily
    Affordable and worth the investment. Been with them for 3 years
    Very Detailed and fast with responses
    100% will refer Laced Media