Grow your business with a modern website design.

BRONZE VERIFIED

LAB Digital Creative develops modern websites and powerful digital marketing strategies for businesses in Memphis and beyond. Experienced, creative and innovative, LAB’s talented team of designers and digital marketers helps clients of all sizes achieve their marketing goals and turn prospects into profits.

From branding and logos to website design and SEO campaigns, LAB fulfills small- to-medium-sized businesses’ design and marketing needs with affordable, customized website design and branding.

2019
Memphis, TN
  • 119 S Main St., Suite 500
    Memphis, TN 38103

Arcade Restaurant, MCR Safety, Memphis Area Association of Governments, Interstate Building Materials, LSI Graphics, Alliance Industries (wholesale wire rope supplier)

Medical Clinic Brand & Website Design Image

Medical Clinic Brand & Website Design

LAB Digital Creative is pleased to scrub in and build a new logo and branding for Elite Total Wellness. Elite originally began as a clinic for Men’s Health, and then began offering quick care services. Elite then began expanding their service offerings, adding Medical Aesthetics, Hydration Therapy, Women’s Care and more. However, their old brand didn’t reflect the fact that Elite was now opened up to more people and possibilities.
LAB’s task was to create a brand that could speak to a broader audience and be more welcoming to all genders. The new logo makes use of four interwoven panels that create the form of a Greek Cross, a symbol long associated with healthcare (in fact, in many European cities this is the symbol for a pharmacy). Also, we adjusted the name from ‘Elite Total Health’ to ‘Elite Total Wellness’ to reflect the fact that Wellness encompasses both health in general but also living one’s best life through comprehensive care of the mind, body and appearance. LAB capitalized on the fact that Elite Total Wellness’ offices are located on a highly-visible corner with a stoplight. We designed exterior signage that announces the various services Elite offers. In additional to the exterior signage designed to reach motorists, sandwich boards were designed to interact with the many downtowners and tourists who walk along Main Street. You’ll likely see these come to fruition during a stroll down Main Street soon along with a revamped website design. LAB developed cheeky messaging to help promote the ancillary services Elite provides, such as Hydration Therapy and Medical Aesthetics. Striking headlines like “Does Selfie Mode Scare You?” to promote double-chin busting Kybella® take a playful tone.
Restaurant Branding & Website Design - Arcade Restaurant Image

Restaurant Branding & Website Design - Arcade Restaurant

The Arcade Restaurant, an iconic Memphis restaurant institution known around the world, selected LAB to help them with a refreshed brand strategy and retro yet modern website design to celebrate their 100-year anniversary. With the passing of the torch to the 4th generation of Zepatos family to own and operate the Arcade, it was important in our branding and web design to retain the history of the brand while giving it a fresh
look that could be utilized consistently across their digital and print platforms. LAB Digital Creative began our brand refresh with a digitization of the famous neon Arcade sign in front. From there, once we established the main logo, we helped them design new menus and signage to match the new brand. We even created a custom Snapchat filter for their 100th Anniversary Block Party event using the refreshed logo and anniversary banner. We balanced retro illustrations with a modern sleek feel to create their new custom website design. No attention to detail was spared. We used custom elements of their interior design such as the boomerang decorations that have adorned their diner tables for over 50 years to help create the feel of being right in the restaurant online. A highly custom designed menu page with filters and a custom history page rounded out the personality of this fresh website design. Functionality and user experience was also important. We needed to make sure it was easy for customers to browse the menu, book tables online with OpenTable, book events online, order food online through DoorDash, and shop their gift shop through e-commerce. We also made custom buttons on the mobile web design to help customers get in touch and find directions easily as tourists to Memphis are a large portion of the business.
Real Estate Branding Image

Real Estate Branding

It only seemed fitting that Memphis-based website design firm LAB Digital Creative was chosen to create a name and logo for a new mixed-use building in Midtown—Altana on McLean. Altana on McLean is a new mixed-use rental/apartment building with retail/office space on the ground floor located on McLean Avenue, north of Parkway, across from Snowden School. The project is being led by real estate developer and local businessman
Eduardo Sanchez Borja. In addition to Altana, he has his hands in several other local businesses and projects. Austin Magruder at PKM Architects beautifully designed the building. LAB went through an extensive process to create a name that perfectly communicated the positioning of the new project. The name “Altana” communicates height, but also sophistication and high quality. The logo embodies the imagery of a mountain, yet also contains an “A” and a “M”. Using a bold and modern color scheme, the color palette translates the uniqueness of the project, and the typography complements the colors with bold and versatile lettering.
Construction Industry Brand & Web Design Image

Construction Industry Brand & Web Design

Interstate Building Materials is an innovative young lumber/building supplies company founded by Kyle Martinez. Although the company is only 5 years old, it has achieved explosive growth. They take service and getting the job done right seriously. They are based in Many, Louisiana and serve a large region of Louisiana and Arkansas. The website design is warm and welcoming, designed to strike a personal tone with its
visitors. Website is constructed with a clever homepage design that leads the viewer through an introduction to the company, the team, the products it offers, the services it provides, what other clients are saying, and finally, how to get in touch with Interstate. The website design includes helpful information about the team, introducing the viewer to the owner, Kyle, and the project managers they could work with. It also offers a wealth of information about the product lines they offer, including cabinets and hardware, columns and posts, decking, doors and windows, engineered wood products, moulding and stairs, roofing, and siding.
Manufacturing Brand & Web Design Image

Manufacturing Brand & Web Design

LAB Digital Creative recently launched a new brand and website for Alliance Industries in Memphis, Tennessee — a leading wholesaler and purveyor of steel wire rope, steel cables, steel chains and accompanying accessories. Alliance Industries engaged Memphis-based web design and digital marketing firm, LAB, to create a new logo that better communicates what the company does and offers. Using Alliance’s signature ‘aqua blue,’ LAB
created a logo mark that subtly illustrates what Alliance does while incorporating a color from one of its proprietary products. The logo also discreetly incorporates an “A” and “I” in the design, which is made to resemble an eyebolt. After recreating the logo and brand, LAB began working on a new website for Alliance. The new site is designed to be useful for customers and effectively communicate the broad range of products that Alliance offers. The site leads users to the various product categories and then to individual products where they can learn about product specifications and more. The site also provides company background and spotlights Alliance’s core values: quality, service and experience. The site also shows tailored information the various markets it serves, such as Oil & Gas, Construction and Marine applications.

Website Development & Logo Design for Amusement Tech Company

“The process of working with them was perfect.”

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

LAB Digital Creative developed a website and designed a logo. Once internal stakeholders approved drafts, they built the site. They continue to provide web hosting and maintenance services.

Cordova, Tennessee
Joshua Nelson
CEO, Emotional Ideas, Inc.

Other web designers have commented on how beautifully-designed and user-friendly the site is. LAB Digital Creative tailors their process and services to the needs of their clients, adjusting to cost and time circumstances as needed. The enthusiastic team takes ownership of their work.

I’m the CEO of Emotional Ideas, an amusement technology company.

What challenge were you trying to address with LAB Digital Creative?

I hired LAB Digital Creative to develop my website.

LAB Digital Creative developed my website as well as my logo. They were willing to meet me in person, where ever I chose – this was before COVID-19, of course – and we talked through what I wanted to see. They came to our first meeting with drafts prepared because they were excited to work on the project.

I reviewed the drafts, and then they completed the process. They showed me the results, and I was pleased. Now, I pay them monthly to have my website stored on their server, as well as to handle any issues that may arise on the website.

I’ve worked with at least three people, but I’m in direct contact with two: the designer and a person on the account.

How did you come to work with LAB Digital Creative?

After speaking to them over the phone, I saw their willingness to work and tailor their services to my needs, as well as their excitement to work on the project.

Up until now, I’ve spent about $3,100.

Our work together began in February 2020, and it’s ongoing.

Website designers have been commenting on how visually stunning and easy to navigate my website is. They’ve asked me who made it.

How did LAB Digital Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

The process of working with them was perfect. They were really good at communicating with me and reaching out. When I needed to get in contact with them, it was flawless. There were no issues.

Their willingness to work with you and tailor their process and services to your needs sets them apart. They’ll work with your financial and time circumstances. They’re willing to adjust and coordinate.

No, not at this moment.

Be open and honest about what your needs are.

Branding & Web Design Services for Employment Organization

“My favorite thing is that they were able to take my vision for my company and make it a reality for me.”

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

LAB Digital Creative led an end-to-end rebrand for an employment company. After a thorough discovery process, they designed the website and logo. They set up Google Analytics and continue to do web hosting.

Pooler, Georgia
Krista Brown
CEO, Tailored Staffing Services LLC

LAB Digital Creative excelled at capturing the company’s purpose and mission within the brand and website, which has garnered nothing but positive feedback. The flexible team worked tirelessly to meet a deadline that was earlier than anticipated. They were receptive to change requests.

Our organization is Tailored Staffing Services. We’re an employment organization, providing staffing primarily to the industrial sector, like warehouses and manufacturing facilities. We do some construction and fill professional positions from time to time. I’m the president and co-owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with LAB Digital Creative?

We originally hired them for website design. Then, as we talked with them, it became more about establishing our brand and who we are in the community.

We had an initial kickoff call, during which I talked about my company, where I came from, my beliefs, some of the core values of our organization, where I see the company going, where we are today, and where I want to be in five years. We want to expand, so we needed branding that would provide us with the capacity for growth. It was an informal call; they asked me some very pointed questions that helped them get an understanding of our business and what we're trying to do.

After that, they sent me a survey to collect further information about our organization and goals. They asked how we wanted to present our website and what our target audience is, which is tricky, since I have customers and employees. I needed a website that would cater to both parties. They also asked us about our competitors so that they could take a look at what they were doing and determine how we could compete with them from a branding perspective, with the goal of outdoing the competition. I had to do a little bit of market research on that just to give them a good understanding as to who my competitors are and what businesses I would be targeting.

From there, they did a rough sketch of the website – I’d call it a blueprint, or a CAD (computer-aided design) – so that I could see where they were in the process. They presented multiple logos and the mentality behind each logo: what they were trying to drive and the message they were trying to send with the logos. Once I picked a logo, that determined the color scheme. They did everything for us, from logo to business card design.

They created various sections: available jobs, about us, our team, apply now, contact us, and fill a job (if a customer wants to place an order online). We uploaded pictures to them for our team page. They sent each section to me to do narratives, which was a pretty simple process; it took me about half a day to go through every section of the website. There were some things that I wanted to change, take away, or add. They were super flexible and made adjustments accordingly.

We did a soft launch where the whole website was up and ready, and I could see and click on everything. They uploaded it to one of their back servers so that it didn't hit the market until we were happy with everything. Once that was done, they launched the site in the middle of the night, and it was live the next morning.

They also set up all of my Google Analytics. They sent me my Google Analytics link so that I can link to it and view my page activities through Google fairly easily. They led an hour-long training session on website maintenance. I'm pretty tech-savvy, so I wanted the ability to go in and make changes to my website, and they showed me how. They also let me know that if I wanted to do something more technical and couldn’t figure it out, I could just reach out.

The LAB Digital team continues to do website hosting. They’re available from a website maintenance standpoint; so far, I’ve been able to make changes myself. However, if I want to do something like adding a whole new page, I will reach out to them.

We worked with two people, and I’m sure there were people working behind the scenes; this was a really big project. They developed our brand from start-to-finish.

How did you come to work with LAB Digital Creative?

We discovered them through word-of-mouth. One of my business partners in Tennessee recommended them, and that person’s opinion is incredibly valuable to me. LAB Digital Creative had actually just redone his staffing company’s website, and the difference between the original site and the redesigned one was night and day.

We made multiple payments. We paid $2,700 for the launch, and now we pay $100 each month for web hosting.

Our work together began in December 2019 or January 2020. It’s ongoing.

Our mentality at Tailored Staffing is people matter, and people-first is the basis of our organization. We're here to help people get jobs, and those people are important; they need to feed their families. That's what matters to us. Our customers are great because they pay our bills and we need them, but without the people to fill our job orders, we can't do business. LAB Digital Creative really hit that home on our website.

I sent a soft launch to several people and asked for their opinions, and I got nothing but positive feedback. My business partner in Tennessee loved it, as did my career mentor.

How did LAB Digital Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

They gave us a project timeline for every item so that we could know when to expect certain deliverables. There was a situation where we needed to launch earlier than the deadline we'd established, and it was just a matter of reaching out to them and asking to push it forward. They pushed hard and got it done. They accommodated my fierce deadline; my fire became their fire, but they extinguished it.

That’s always a tough question to answer when you’ve had a really positive experience. The only thing is that website design takes a lot of time, and if you’re under a tight deadline, it’s tough. They met the deadlines right on time. You don’t want to plan to brand and launch something of the size that we did in a month; it can’t be done.

Be prepared with everything that you want – it just speeds up the process.

BRONZE VERIFIED