Tactical software development done right

Our mission is to help businesses and startups of all sizes maximize their potential through custom software solutions. We take pride in the quality of our work and consider ourselves an extension of the businesses we humbly serve. Our goal is to create and develop the digital tools and assets needed for businesses to take their operations to a higher level.

Our perspective on application development is unique and focuses on bringing expertise, reliability, maintainability, and value to our clients and their users.

Grand Rapids, MI
  • 262 leonard NW
    Grand Rapids, MI 49525

Platform Dev for Recruiting Technology Startup

“Hiring Kyros Digital was the smartest thing I’ve done for my business.”

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Kyros Digital built an MVP version of a talent acquisition platform for the cannabis industry that aims to connect job seekers with potential employers. They also integrated the platform with Google Analytics.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
Owner, HandGrown Jobs

The MVP stands out from competitors for its thoughtful design and high-quality build. Kyros Digital remains communicative and enthusiastic as they help prepare the platform for launch. The team’s technical skill set and collaborative work ethic set the foundation for a seamless partnership.

I’m the owner of HandGrown Jobs. We connect job seekers and employers in the cannabis industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kyros Digital?

I needed a vendor with the right technical expertise to execute my business plan. I’d tried some other firms, but none of them had the right skill set.

Kyros Digital is building our platform from scratch. They were responsible for putting together the architecture and wireframes, then seeing it through to production. With their superior skill set, they’ve provided bespoke development services. Their team builds luxury products, not just run-of-the-mill solutions.

The platform accommodates two different user groups—job seekers and employers. Both groups have unique login capabilities. Employers can post job opportunities, and seekers can submit their applications. Job seekers can link their social media accounts to their profile on the platform. Kyros Digital also built a channel to facilitate communication between the two groups. Lastly, they integrated the platform with Google Analytics so that we can track our traffic and conversion rates.

We’ve completed an MVP of the platform, but the Kyros Digital team is still working with us to finalize the product and help us prepare for the market launch.

We work with a robust team from Kyros Digital. They dedicated a group of specialists to focus solely on my project, and they demonstrate unwavering enthusiasm.

How did you come to work with Kyros Digital?

After negative experiences with a few different vendors, we found ourselves behind schedule and over budget. Some of my colleagues recommended Kyros Digital, so we reached out to their team. They’re software architects, so unlike other service providers, they build custom solutions instead of using a platform like Wix or Flywheel. Looking back, I couldn’t be happier with my decision.

So far, I’ve spent about $30,000.

We started working with Kyros Digital in September 2018, and the relationship is ongoing. I shared my financial constraints with them, and they were very clear about the services I would get for my investment. Based on that initial conversation, I knew that this was going to be a lasting partnership. Since then, the relationship has evolved, and I’ve engaged them for some additional services.

I sampled and researched many of our market competitors to get ideas on how to improve the talent acquisition process. I shared my findings with Kyros Digital at the start of the engagement, and we used it to build the MVP version of our platform. Their team put a lot of thought and effort into the project, and now, when I look at other competitors in our field, we’re more attractive to our target audience.

Despite the successful build, we haven’t launched the platform yet. It’s technically sound, but we’re trying to get the timing right. We plan to go live closer to one of our major industry holidays. I’m confident in their work so far; they’ve overcome every challenge that I’ve thrown their way.

How did Kyros Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Because I was frustrated with our previous service providers, I entered this partnership with a pretty aggressive approach. I challenged Kyros Digital with a tight deadline to see if they could handle it, and they exceeded my expectations by a long shot.

Everyone on their team is very experienced and detail-oriented. I’ve never felt the need to micromanage them, and they won’t let a single thing fall through the cracks. Kyros Digital even anticipates some needs and obstacles that I wouldn’t have predicted. They communicate high-level concepts in accessible terms. For someone with minimal technical experience like myself, they’ve been an extremely helpful partner.

In terms of communication, we primarily speak face-to-face or over the phone. Emails and text messages are fine, too. Kyros Digital has their own communication style, but they willingly adapt to their client’s preferences. They’re available whenever I need them. We meet to plan our next steps, and then schedule a follow-up meeting to discuss our progress.

Kyros Digital attracts top-tier talent, and it shows. With their extensive capabilities and superior skill set, they deliver high-level work that stands out from others in their field. I can’t think of a single area of weakness across all of their services. Their team welcomes challenges, quickly finding simple and elegant solutions for all of our needs. Their performance has made it easy for me to trust them. I’m confident in their abilities to execute whatever I throw their way.

No, they’re doing everything right. Kyros Digital is dedicated to their craft. Once they finish my project, they should take a nice vacation, because they’ve certainly earned it.

Hiring Kyros Digital was the smartest thing I’ve done for my business. Their positive work environment and collaborative culture set the tone for a productive partnership.

I’ve referred two larger accounts to them already, and they’re just as satisfied as I am.