Videos that Drive Results

GOLD VERIFIED

Our goal is to partner up with our clients. We learn who you are, how you operate, and ultimately what your viewers want to see. We take you through our proven process in order to ensure success

As a marketer, there is a LOT riding on you and your team. Ultimately, if marketing traction stops, it’s on you. Our goal is to make the marketer we work with look awesome through the visible results you will see through a video project.

We take your visions and ideas and translate them into what the viewer wants to see on screen to be engaged and convert.

Mission Viejo, CA
  • 23372 Madero St STE G
    Mission Viejo, CA 92691

Startups, small to medium size business. We create strategic videos that dont break the bank because we want to see these videos work.

VeracityColab - Thermo Fisher

Sometimes, we get to produce videos for some amazing people! Our role for this project was to produce a video written and directed by VeracityColab! We used a 9 person crew to execute this project. Our goal was to highlight this product in a way that showed the features and captivated the viewers attention.

2018 Production Reel

Here is a recap of some of the videos taht we produced in 2018Q

NETGEAR Wifi 6 Image

NETGEAR Wifi 6

We were tasked with creating 2x 3D videos for their new products being launched.

Liferay Ecommerce

Our goal- make an outstanding video that shows the intuitive and complex nature of their system but making sure to not break the bank. Our plan- take a different approach to the execution of the video. Take a good look at it...it looks 3D right? Well it's not! So it must be 2D then? Kinda, but not really. We used a new approach called pseudo 3D. Say whaaat?? How it works- we create graphics to look 3D but animate them using 2D

techniques. What is so groundbreaking about this approach you ask...it costs about half of what 3D would cost, but looks just as professional. Win- win!

CHC Hydronics Brand Video

OUR APPROACH

We spent three days with the team at their two locations. Capturing who they are and what they do.

Hi Marley Brand Video

The folks at Hi Marley were looking to create a promo video that showcased their SAAS texting platform made exclusively for the insurance space. We made sure to mention the key highlights and to feature how they help the insurance carriers while still delighting the end customer with a seamless approach to an insurance experience.

OnsiteIQ Company Overview

Our goal was to create a video to captivate an audience and show the functionality of this software.

US Storage Centers - Christmas

What better way to promote your business then a comedic approach for the Christmas season? US Storage Centers year after year hires us to make a Christmas video as their busy season is aproaching. We wrote, produced, and edited this project.

Audeze Mobius

At Audeze, they create products that break the mold and change the rules. They strive to create magical experiences for our customers that go beyond just being an ordinary headphone. With Mobius, you won’t simply play a game, you will live it.

Audeze jumped into a whole new industry with the launch of the Mobius. Seeing a gap in the gaming headphone industry, they decided to take things into their own hands to enhance

the gaming experience. Our job was to formulate a plan of how we can capture the attention of a new market using techniques specific to the gaming world, while conveying the amazing perks of these headphones.

VeracityColab - Thermo Fisher 2

Kurkside Shoes

This video was to show the versitility of these shoes and to captivate the attention of parents who need help

Kyro Digital Blog Video

We wanted to create a video to hype our new bi-weekly blog post! This explains our goals and intentions.

Titan HST

Titan HST is a revolutionary emergency response notification system that will help to ultimately save lives. Our task was to create a video that would get people interested and ultimately adopt this system into their campus or business.

OleumTech

OleumTech came out with a new sensor and they wanted a quick rendering using 3D CAD files.

How can we inspire our employees each and every day to show the best possible hospitality and custimer service? Using video internally within a company can increase results and inspire employees.

Kovach Marketing - 3D Animation

The purpose of this video was for Kovach Marketing to reflect on the work that they accomplished for one of their clients. We animated a timeline to visually show the relationship and the work that was accomplished.

Our goal was to develop a target audience and develop video strategy in order to hit that audience best. From there, we created a video to promote their newest line of food and beverage.

US Storage Centers

In this project, we helped a storage company increase sales through the use of video in order increase their bottom line profits. Brand videos are HUGE when using video marketing or video advertising to drive sales. Brand videos tell the story of a company. We strive to make these videos relatable to the viewer, while using strategic words and strategic visuals that ultimately will help to sell a product or service. US storage

hired Kyro Digital to create a brad video that conveyed an emotional message with the end goal of having the viewer use US Storage for their storage needs. We needed to make this video as personable as possible in order for the viewer to get the message that US Storage is there to help with any needs they have with the utmost customer service.

Targus Office Docks

The goal of these videos was to educate Targus dock consumers how to properly use their product. On the other hand, it is showing potential customers the functionality and purposes behind docks that they may be interested in. Our goal was to make these videos intriguing without losing the viewer in a longer video, yet still getting across the differences, functionality, and the problem each dock solves in each video.

FAIRWAY MORTGAGE - RYAN GRANT Image

FAIRWAY MORTGAGE - RYAN GRANT

We stepped into a whole new industry with this video, and we couldn’t be more excited about the results that we were able to witness. The Ryan Grant team is the leading mortgage partner in Orange County, and we were asked to make a video comparable to his status.

When stepping into a new industry, it starts with extensive research. What are other top competitors doing with video? What’s working? What isnt working? How

can we make him look better than the hundreds of other mortgage consultants in the industry? All of these questions were taken into account when the development process started. In order to create an amazing mortgage lender video, we need to find out what makes it amazing. Our team sat down for hours in front of whiteboard figuring out the best approach to make this happen. Finally, we got it! Let’s tell the story from the clients perspective. Let’s show the pain points of working with people who want to make the mortgage experience a transactional journey, rather than coming alongside their clients to make the best and right decision.

CHC Hydronics Craftsman Video

The team at CHC Hydronics were looking to partner with us to make them look gooooood. And we did, because they do! By interviewing their team we showcased the love of the product as well as the care the folks at CHC Hydronics have for each other. Watch these videos to see who they are and the craftsmanship that is involved in each product.

Freedom National Insurance Image

Freedom National Insurance

We were given the task to make intriguing videos that explain any and all questions pertaining to car insurance. The purpose of these videos is to make signing up for insurance an easy task with no questions that go unanswered.

When going to the drawing board with the goal in mind (answering questions that people have about insurance), we were stuck on the part having to do with making the videos "interesting". We know

that attention spans are short, so these videos don't exceed 90 seconds. Secondly, we like colors and visuals. We sketched out all of the assets used in these videos to make the visuals pop, while helping to explain the point.

Commercial Production for Carpet Business

"It was a comfort to know I was working with a group that was this prepared for any idea we threw at them."

Aug. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Kyro Digital produced a 30-second commercial for a carpeting business. This involved helping to craft an outline and a script.

Dalton, Georgia
Kyle Harrison
Product Development Manager, EZ Carpet, LLC

The video was featured in a 2-month television campaign, spurring a 45% increase in sales in the second month. The communicative team kept all lines of communication open, even after the project ended. They're a creative, reliable group that's equipped to handle a wide variety of projects.

I am Kyle Harrison the Product Development Manager at EZ Carpet. We manufacture and sell commercial and residential carpet tiles through our online store. We are a small business that has been in operation for about 8 months as of April 2020.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kyro Digital?

Our company initially tried to sell our product the same way that carpet has traditionally been sold and realized that dealers and commercial carpet retailers weren't representing our products the way that it deserved. We hired Kyro to spread the word that our product existed, and you don't have to be a pro to install it. We wanted to show that purchasing and installing flooring can be a simple and easy process.

The main goal was, of course, to generate traffic and sales to our site. A secondary goal was to educate the public that a new solution to traditional flooring was out there.

I was tasked with finding a production company to use for this project and Justin from Kyro was one of the first people that I spoke with. He seemed to understand and be genuinely interested in our product and what we hoped to accomplish. The confidence that I gained from that first call made my decision to go with Kyro a very quick and easy one.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Once Kyro started on the project they were very focused and kept us in the loop the whole time. They worked closely with us to try and understand how to best represent us and our product. We started with pitches that turned into an outline. Once we had an outline we started on the script and before long they were working on the production. We reviewed the product a few times before we finally settled on a finished product that we both were proud of.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We are based in Dalton, GA, and Kyro is in Southern California so logistically it wasn't the best situation, but they did a great job on the day of production of letting me know how things were going and even sending some pictures and videos to keep me informed.

We started a 2-month television campaign using the 30-second video they created for us. We saw 38% sales growth in our first month and 45% sales growth in the second. We will be starting our third month this week, and expect to see our sales continue to trend up.

Our account manager did a wonderful job of making sure we had a constant line of communication with Kyro. There were plenty of times that I could get answers to questions right away. That line of communication is still open even after project completion. They have answered a several questions for me since we finished our project and I am sure they will continue to be there in the future.

Kyro has some very creative people working for them. I feel like every idea they presented us could have worked just as well as the one we decided to go with. I myself know very little about video production so it was a comfort to know I was working with a group that was this prepared for any idea we threw at them.

Kyro did an amazing job throughout this whole project. If there were any issues that came up they were most likely our fault and not Kyro's.

Overall Score Amazing experience.
    They completed all phases of the project in the time they stated they would.
    As a small start up it would have been easy to be intimidated by the price tag associated with video production, but not with Kyro Digital.
    They video was amazing and fit very well with any other ad you might see on TV
    They are easy to work with and I will continue to use them in the future.

Branding Video Production for Photography Business

"I felt so valued as a client."

Jan. - Feb. 2020

Kyro Digital produced a branding video comprised of three different locations. They created a storyboard with a script and shot list formulated from a template filled out by the client.

Kelsey Albright
Owner, Kelsey Albright Photography

Kyro Digital recently gave the client the finished video. They were highly effective in their workflow and provided a seamless process from start to finish. With attention to detail, they made sure to deliver exactly what the client wanted. They acted with intention through each part of the project.

I'm the owner and CEO of Kelsey Albright Photography. I specialize in wedding photography and practical resources for newlyweds.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kyro Digital?

I hired Kyro Digital to create a brand video for my company.

The goal was to create an accurate representation of my personality and what I offer as a photographer that sets me apart as an expert in the industry. They created a 5-minute video for my website, along with a few other shorter cuts for social media. Ultimately, I believe this type of video presence will allow potential clients to see who I am and develop the know, like, and trust factor with me before even speaking with me, increasing business.

I've worked with the members of Kyro Digital before, and they reached out to me personally to create this brand video.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

The process as a whole felt fast to me, but in an efficient way, not a hurried way. My expectation was that this process would take a long time and it didn't at all! It was easy to give the team my ideas and thoughts and have them formulate something that would come across well on video. I loved receiving a template to follow to get all of my thoughts and ideas out. From there, they created a story board with a script and shot list. We shot at three different locations for the video, and the team set up lighting and multiple cameras for a professional interview. The Kyro team did a great job following up with me in helping me create the brand video of my dreams.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

There were two people there to film, the owner of Kyro digital being one of them. I corresponded with Justin (owner) and his assistant regularly. There were several round of feedback offered.

I just received the video, so I can't record any metrics from it yet.

The Kyro digital team was highly effective in their workflow. It was a seamless process from initially reaching out to receiving the final product.

They were very intentional with each part of the process. I appreciated it because I felt so valued as a client, like the money I spent was completely worth it. They wanted to make sure that they delivered the exact video I wanted. Their attention to detail and the value they put on their clients sets them apart from other video production companies.

n/a

3D Video for Health & Wellness Tech Company

"I didn't expect the level of attentiveness, consideration, and professionalism I received from them."

September 2019

Kyro Digital produced a 3D video for a health and wellness tech platform. After receiving the basic structure of the device, their team developed and animated the fully-rendered video.

Miami, Florida
Copywriter & Marketing Coordinator, Wellness Tech Platform

The video has received attention online, generating buzz for the new product. Despite a time zone difference, Kyro Digital responds promptly, facilitating a smooth collaboration. Their team is attentive, professional, and thoughtful.

I am a Multi-Lingual Copywriter and Marketing Coordinator for a multinational MLM Health and Wellness Tech company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kyro Digital?

We needed to create a fully-rendered, fully-textured, 3D video spot with a dynamic feeling and soundtrack featuring a new device the company is launching.

We sought to have a dynamic video, that was captivating and enticing viewers to be excited by the new device, and create a desire to find out more. It was going to be debuted in front of a live audience in a convention center in Japan. This meant the impact of the video had to consider this in the tone, cinematography, and soundtrack choices.

I started searching for local companies online, but felt unsatisfied with my options, and then stumbled upon Clutch, which I had forgotten about, but have used in the past for other services. After reviewing several options, and contacting a few companies about budget, timeframe, and realistic expectations, Kyro Digital was not only the fastest to reply, but the most thorough. Speaking with their CEO directly throughout the initial process made me feel reassured in my choice to proceed with them.

After establishing my needs, Kyro Digital walked me through the process seamlessly. I provided them with the deliverables of 3D STP Files (Basic structure of the device), which they then proceeded to modify and edit to match actual finalized product look.

Throughout the entire process, they also provided me with updates, animatics, different stages of the rendered videos, and went overall above and beyond to deliver every single request for adjustments from my board of directors and head of marketing. Even assisted in the proverbial 11th hour with an incidental oversight on our part, that they worked incredibly effectively and timely to help us deliver an impactful presentation.

I worked directly with their CEO and another project lead, which facilitated the requests from my board. They then handled my requests with their 3D team, which I'm not sure how many people constitute their team, but definitely felt like they were adequately staffed and were able to deliver exceeding expectations.

The reception of the video was excellent both in its debut and in online channels. There is a buzzing interest in the new device that is being released, and it's helped us establish our brand more firmly.

As I explained in previous points, it was seamless between their team and mine, if anything, they dealt with the different time zones my team has and worked unaffected by delayed responses at times.

I can't stress enough about how far Kyro Digital's team went to make sure that we were happy with the finished product. I didn't expect the level of attentiveness, consideration, and professionalism I received from them. Just for these alone, asides from the video delivered, I would love to work with them again.

To be quite honest, nothing I can pinpoint at all.

Overall Score Exceptional.
    Considerate, patient and timely.
    Again considerate and extremely competitive.
    Exceptional, beyond expectations. Overachievers.
    The only reason I might not, is because I want to keep them to myself, but in all seriousness, very likely.

Video Production for a Software Company

"You’re investing in the right type of company when you invest in Kyro Digital."

July - Sept. 2019

Kyro Digital created a marketing video explaining business service offerings. They wrote a script and added an overlay to the video, which is now online and on social media.

Boston, Massachusetts
Taylor Lord
Director of Marketing, Hi Marley

The video received positive feedback internally and from outside industry stakeholders. Kyro Digital is a talented production team who can easily accommodate customer requirements. They take the success of the project to heart.

Hi Marley is a texting platform specifically designed for insurance companies. We’re an insure tech firm. I’m the director of marketing, in charge of leading strategy and execution for our marketing team.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kyro Digital?

When we brought them on, my main goal was to create an articulative and visually appealing video. We wanted to show the holistic approach of how we're connecting insurance carriers to the end customer while simultaneously showing some of our key features and how they’ve helped insurance carriers.

We hired actors to play out a scripted back and forth between insurance carrier representatives and the end customer. The video showed the experience of a claims process, but the overlay and the voiceover text were more narrative. It showed who we are and how we help insurance carriers to delight their end customers, as well as the features we have on our platform.

We’ve hosted the video on our website and social media and we’re about to air it at ITC, a major insure tech conference.

We worked mainly with three people: Justin (Founder, Kyro Digital), Bethany (Project Manager), and a scriptwriter.

How did you come to work with Kyro Digital?

I researched video production companies and narrowed it down to seven. After hosting and interviewing each of them, I came away impressed with the videos Kyro Digital had produced with others. When we talked to them, they felt like a partner who wanted us to succeed. We thought they would work with what we wanted within the budget we had, and we had a good gut feeling about them as people and what they produced.

Their past work really spoke volumes. They really did a phenomenal job with other projects that had similar goals.

We spent $12,000.

We worked together from July–September 2019.

They’ve done a phenomenal job. Everyone loved the video. We even had major insurance clients who wanted to know if the video could be repurposed for their own use.

How did Kyro Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They were incredible and easy to work with. They accommodated every viewpoint I had and round of edits I needed. Ultimately, they molded the vision to where it needed to be.

The quality of their team members stands out. They invest and do what they can to help their partners succeed. When we discussed my vision, I didn’t get the feeling from any other company that they cared, but Kyro Digital took it to heart and wanted to do everything they could to help with my goals.

No, I’m completely satisfied.

They’re a loyal long-term video partner. For example, they reached out to our internal graphic designer to give their tips, which is not even in our contract. You’re investing in the right type of company when you invest in Kyro Digital.

Video Testimonial Production for ERP Provider

"They produced engaging content with a strong creative vision."

July - Sept. 2019

Kyro Digital planned, shot, edited, and produced several long-form video interviews.

Rachel Jones
Website Optimization Manager, SYSPRO

The compelling videos earned praise from key stakeholders and performed incredibly well on social media. Kyro Digital met every deadline, communicated clearly, and pivoted to meet unexpected challenges. Their deep technical expertise and courteous attitude made the process enjoyable.

I'm a website optimization and demand generation campaign manager for an ERP provider with a solid, 40-year market presence in global manufacturing and distribution industries. My background is in copywriting and scriptwriting, so I'm often involved in video projects.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kyro Digital?

We hired Kyro Digital to scope, shoot, and produce several testimonials with key customers. This project involved brainstorming; shooting talking head interviews, B-roll, and drone shots; editing the footage; and treating its sound, color, storyline, and transitions.

These clients are successful and traditional, and they've had bad experiences while filming testimonials. We wanted to give them a good experience. Our company also hadn't produced any video testimonials recently, so we wanted some fresh ideas. Our ultimate goal was to produce valuable, watchable content that demonstrated how our software solution helps businesses simplify their operations.

My manager had worked with Kyro Digital and recommended them highly for their quality and professionalism. Their price was also fair.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Once we explained our goals, their entire team quickly gave us quotes and schedules. Our team struggle with major internal miscommunication and project overload, both leading up to and during our work with Kyro Digital. Everything on our end felt slapdash and uncertain, but their team was helpful and accommodating throughout the whole process. They developed great alternatives when a major shooting limitation arose at the last minute.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We mainly worked with the owner, who served as our project manager and main point of contact. We also worked with a project administrator, a creative director, and a cinematographer.

They produced engaging content with a strong creative vision. Sometimes that takes a backseat to corporate requirements, but it's great to have a team that explains where things can be improved or enriched.

We haven't actually promoted the videos yet, but they were met with praise from everyone involved, including our marketing team, our CMO and CEO, and the clients themselves. One of their videos is performing extremely well on all social channels. It's our most-watched video ever.

It was excellent. During post-production, the owner kept us abreast of their progress. They met some fairly tight deadlines with no problem. Even though our side was disorganized and unprepared, Kyro Digital still worked with us and made everything happen smoothly.

I was impressed by their professionalism, their deep understanding of B2B video content, and their technical chops. Their solid understanding of story, visual treatment, sound, and video trends were evident in the final product.

During the entire shoot, their team was focused, creative, knowledgeable, communicative, and positive. I felt so relieved to have them behind the camera. They treated our clients with the utmost respect and genuine interest. Our clients loved the team so much that they invited them to celebratory dinners. They were great, positive people!

I can't think of anything. As they continue to grow, I suspect that their project management tools and portal will become more polished.

Product Video Production for Digital Firm

"Kyro is incredibly responsive, helpful, and reassuring throughout the project."

Apr. - June 2019

Kyro Digital created an animated video to provide an introduction to a digital firm's products and values. They wrote the script, shortlisted potential actors, and matched the animations to fit the brand.

Product Marketing Manager, Liferay

The team made a high-quality video efficiently, receiving positive internal feedback. The video engages users much longer than others produced in-house. Throughout, they were attentive and dedicated to meeting expectations.

Liferay makes software that helps companies create digital experiences on web, mobile and connected devices. As a Product Marketing Manager, I drive the marketing strategy for Liferay Commerce, our digital commerce platform.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kyro Digital?

We hired Kyro to create an animated video that gave a brief, business value-oriented overview of our product Liferay Commerce. In the past, we've created these videos internally, but were looking to outsource in order to get the work done faster and reduce the time required from our marketing team.

We hoped to see an increase in demo requests through our website. Our secondary goal was to equip our sales team with a short video to send to prospects.

After reviewing the top 20 or so video production companies on Clutch, I created a short list of about 5 that had video samples matching the quality I was looking for, and also seemed to have experience with enterprise software companies.

From there, I requested pricing and talked through the project with each company. Justin from Kyro impressed me with his recommendations for the direction of our video and he was willing to work within our budget for the project.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

I provided our core value propositions and art files for our product. The only requirements I had were that it was animated and under 90 seconds. Kyro wrote the script and edited it based on my feedback, put together a storyboard for approval, then worked with Liferay's design team to ensure the animations matched our brand style.

Kyro also provided a short list of voice actors and let me pick which one to use. We went through several rounds of feedback on the early cuts, which was really helpful for me as it was hard to picture the flow of the video from the storyboard alone. Altogether, the team felt very dedicated to helping me understand how the video would come together and ensuring that it met my expectations for quality.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

I primarily communicated with Justin Sherman, but he brought some team members into emails or calls as needed. We went through several rounds of feedback on the script, storyboard and early cuts.

The team was always responsive and did a great job of working through my sometimes-vague feedback, especially when I knew I didn't like something but was having trouble articulating why. I didn't feel like I had to be a video expert to work with them, and that was a huge benefit for me (since I don't have time to be a video expert, and that's why we were hiring someone!).

At launch, we featured the video at the top of our main product page and saw about 20% of visitors watch the video. 50% of viewers watched 2/3 of the video, 33% watch all the way to the end. This was a major improvement over our internal videos, where half of our viewers were dropping off by the 1/3 mark. We've also received great feedback on it internally.

I felt it was very effective, but I was the only stakeholder for Liferay, so that made feedback/approvals much easier.

Kyro is incredibly responsive, helpful, and reassuring throughout the project. They seem to be a small shop, but the video was very high quality. Altogether, the team felt very dedicated to helping me understand how the video would come together and ensuring that it met my expectations for quality.

The only area for improvement was timeline. We missed the deadline by about a week for the final video. Overall, I think it took about 10 weeks from start to finish.

Kyro was willing to work within our budget, which was lower than most animated videos cost.

Video Production for Tech Company

"Their responsiveness was in line with the fast-paced nature of our company."

Mar. - Apr. 2019

Kyro Digital created a short video, incorporating special requests such as hovering text. They also helped storyboard the video and provided samples of different styles to choose from.

Manager, Tech Company

Kyro Digital delivered an engaging video that's been well received internally thus far. In addition to the quality of their work, their team was very helpful during the planning process and extremely responsive throughout the engagement.

I'm the manager at a tech company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kyro Digital?

We reached out to Kyro Digital to create an energetic and engaging promotional video for our company.

Kyro Digital produced a video for our website, developing the concept and overall theme after sitting down with our team to discuss ideas. They provided some examples to help us choose the direction we wanted to move towards and incorporated special requests (i.e., hovering text).

We worked directly with Justin (Owner, Kyro Digital).

How did you come to work with Kyro Digital?

I searched online for local video production companies in Orange County and ultimately chose Kyro Digital based on their proximity, availability, and portfolio of work.

They worked on the project between March–April 2019.

Kyro Digital provided a quality promo video that's been well received by some of our advisors thus far.

How did Kyro Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They excel at managing projects. Justin was very responsive and receptive to our feedback.

Their responsiveness was in line with the fast-paced nature of our company.

Nothing big comes to mind. I'd just encourage them to continue taking lots of notes at the first meeting with a client.

Corporate History Video for ERP Firm

“Kyro Digital made the entire process very smooth.”

Oct. 2018 - Nov. 2018

Kyro Digital produced a video to showcase the history of an ERP software business. They created a mockup for the concept, then filmed three hours of raw footage to edit down to a 10-12-minute final cut.

Demand Generation Manager, IT Company

Kyro Digital delivered a video that both captures more than 20 years of the company’s history and serves to improve brand awareness. Internally, the video was very well-received by employees. Communicative and reliable, the team demonstrated an impressive degree of professionalism.

I am the demand generation manager for an ERP software company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kyro Digital?

We hired Kyro Digital to create a company history and brand video for us.

The goal of this project was to be able to archive our company’s more than 20-year history. We also wanted to increase our brand awareness.

My team searched online for vendors. Of the three we evaluated, Kyro Digital was the best fit.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Kyro Digital made the entire process very smooth. Based on our preliminary conversation, they created a mockup to show us their concept for the video.

Once the team was assembled, we started shooting footage. Production lasted two days. We worked collaboratively on the revisions. They were very open to feedback and suggestions

After they finished filming, they sent us the raw footage. Using a video editing service, they tweaked the length from three hours to about 10-12 minutes for the final cut. They produced a large amount of assets to compile for our future use.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Kyro Digital provided a three-person crew, made up of the director and two camera operators. They were very open to feedback and suggestions

When we showed the video Kyro Digital produced to the rest of our company’s employees, we got very positive feedback. They all loved it!

Justin (Owner, Kyro Digital) and his team are great communicators. We worked seamlessly together. Kyro Digital supportively walked us through the entire process.

Kyro Digital showed quite an outstanding level of professionalism and follow-through in our projects.

Moving forward, it would be great to have an actual storyboard beyond just an outline of the concept.

Video Production for a Church

“We can’t always explain what we want, but they always understand our needs and are perfectly effective.”

Kyro Digital produces video content for a church. They capture a variety of activities, help create promotional materials for social media, and act as an overflow agency to support the internal media team.

Aliso Viejo, California
Luke Melrose
Video Director, Compass Bible Church

Member feedback is purely positive, and Kyro Digital’s communication and organization make them an ideal partner. Their creative abilities give them a level of independence, and they need little guidance for projects.

I’m the video tech director at Compass Bible Church.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kyro Digital?

We often hire video agencies to help with various media projects. We initially hired Kyro to help capture video content for a youth winter camp recap.

We collaborated together on the project, which was predominantly a point and shoot endeavor that didn’t require any scripting. They captured all the activities on offer and put together a video to encapsulate everything that happened.

Most of the projects we’ve worked on since are similar. Our church has a lot of video needs, so they help with promotional material for social media, or they capture content at events and pass it along to our editors. They’ve also edited material for us in the past when we can’t handle the workload. The events vary, but include other projects for our kids’ and youth ministries.

We had one principal videographer who handled the whole process.

How did you come to work with Kyro Digital?

I’ve known our videographer for a few years now. He’s very talented, and Kyro produced great content.

We’ve spent under $10,000 in total for all the projects they’ve done for us. The winter camp was recorded as a pro bono service.

We started working together in early 2018. The collaboration is ongoing.

We usually send these videos to parents or other members of the church. The quality of the projects receives nothing but positive feedback.

How did Kyro Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very organized and communicative. We give them a lot of creative control, so even when we are busy and can’t reach out regularly, they do a great job. It’s part of the reason we continue to work with them.

The quality of their communication makes them stand out from other agencies, and they ask all the right questions. We don’t always have enough internal people to cover all of our needs, but Kyro is happy to step in and assist us. We tell them the requirements, and they take projects and run with them. Everything has worked out well with them, and we always know where projects stand.

We don’t have anything they should improve. We can’t always explain what we want, but they always understand our needs and are perfectly effective.

Work with them if you want an agency to let you collaborate and feel like an equal partner in the creation process. They are very communicative, and they’ll do whatever you need if you tell them exactly what you want.

Overall Score They’re personable collaborators. They know how to strip a project down to its core and steer it in the right direction.
    They return projects quickly, even if when the turnaround is unreasonable. They’re very good at meeting our needs.
    Their prices are fair, and definitely worth the money we spend.
    I recommend them frequently, and other people who use them are also happy with their services.

Video Production for a Baby Boutique Company

“They went above and beyond that to make sure I was happy with the end product.”

Nov. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Kyro Digital created several short videos for an e-commerce baby boutique. The segments are designed to be informative and easily shareable on social media platforms.

Aliso Viejo, California
Brianne Grant,
CEO, Sweet Chickadee

The videos have yet to go live, but Kyro Digital was communicative and accommodating throughout the production process. They dedicated extra time to editing and were collaborative partners.

I’m the founder of an e-commerce baby boutique.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kyro Digital?

I needed help creating short marketing videos for my company.

They filmed and produced several little informational videos for use in our marketing efforts. We wanted content that was both informative and easily sharable on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest. We scripted the videos and used a teleprompter to make the process go quickly.

We worked with a team of two. One was our main point of contact, and the other did the camera work and editing. Both were great.

How did you come to work with Kyro Digital?

They did some videos for my husband's company, and I liked the way they looked. He recommended them, so I decided to contact them.

We spent around $2,500.

We started working together around November 2018, and we just finished the most recent video at the end of January 2019.

We just finished the videos, so they haven't posted yet. Kyro did very well in the editing process. They were very willing to make additional changes and communication was great. I had some specific requests and they were happy to accommodate me.

How did Kyro Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They were wonderful project managers. We mainly communicated via email or text, and communication was very easy.

When we originally signed the contract, we included a certain amount of editing time. They went above and beyond that to make sure I was happy with the end product.

Not really; they were great to work with.

Work with them. They're a great partner.

GOLD VERIFIED