Delivering Excellence One App At A Time

We are a leading web and mobile app development solution provider based in Queensland, Australia.

Our delivery capability and service portfolio spans across various technologies and our expertise in being a true consultant to your ideas, shall help you build a unique product that your users shall adore.

At Kwix Global Solutions you can count us in for being innovative idea generators… So let's work together to turn your idea into a reality today.

We are developing across our global locations:

Sydney -> Melbourne - > Queensland -> New Zealand -> London-> Frankfurt

On-demand service app

Online Marketplace for Organics

A dating app

E-commerce Design and Dev for Pool Company

“They kept adding to our website until it ended up how we wanted.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Kwix Global Solutions designed and developed an e-commerce platform from scratch to sell 60–70 products. They also built a smaller site for one specific product and provide SEO service for both websites.

Lane Cove, Australia
Michael Kendall
CEO, Swimming Pool & Spa Warehouse

Kwix Global Solutions has replaced a small, poorly performing site with a robust, expanded version. They've added 15 pages of improved photos, products, and content and revamped the whole theme. The team maintains a smooth workflow and offers careful guidance. They’re trustworthy and transparent.

I'm the owner of Swimming Pool & Spa Warehouse, a distributor that sells pool and spa equipment.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kwix Global Solutions?

We needed to redo our website for the pool and spa business. Kwix Global Solutions also redesigned a site for another division of our company that distributes pool pumps.

We'd had an existing website for 10–12 years, but it wasn’t up to date or working adequately.

A friend of mine recommended Kwix Global Solutions. The previous company that worked on the site kept needing more money. I was cautious in the beginning, but my friend had used Kwix Global Solutions and made me more comfortable. I tried them out, and they fixed my issue.

Kwix Global Solutions built our e-commerce website for the pool and spa business. We sell pool pumps, salt, chlorinators, and all other related products through the site.

I had initially hoped to just make some changes to the existing website, but the pages weren’t working properly. Instead, they started developing a new website from scratch. The team added different products, photos, and content, created a shopping cart, and changed the entire theme.

Their second web project was a website for just for one pool heating product. It only has about 5–6 pages. Kwix Global Solutions currently works on SEO for both our sites.

Most of my contact during the site development was with the project manager. We also worked with a graphic designer and a web developer from Kwix Global Solutions.

Kwix Global Solutions expanded our 5–6-page site into a platform with 21–22 pages. They kept adding to our website until it ended up how we wanted. Since we feature 60—70 products on the site, it was a massive undertaking.

Kwix Global Solutions has done very well. They told me what needed to happen for the redesign and carefully walked us through the beginning stages. I appreciated this guidance because I don’t have a technical background. After I spent 30,000 AUD (approximately $24,000 USD) on my first website, it crashed, and I had to redo it again. This is the third time I’ve rebuilt it, and now it’s finally working well. They sent diagrams for me to approve and changed anything I didn’t like. It was a smooth process.

Kwix Global Solutions has been very honest with me. If I wanted anything extra, I knew the cost up front. Not to mention, they stuck to their word. If they told me something would take three weeks, they were done in three weeks. Here in Australia, a firm will tell you three weeks, but six weeks later you’re not any closer. They completed 3–4 milestones per project.

No. They’re a good team, which is why I’ve worked with them multiple times and will continue to use them for SEO.

iOS & Android Dev for Alert System App

“They listened to my instructions, and if they weren’t sure about something, they always came back to check.”

Jan. - Apr. 2018

Kwix Global Solutions developed an alert app for iOS and Android devices, along with a backend system. With the app, users can designate emergency contacts and send SOS notifications.

IT Director, IT Company

Although the app has yet to launch, Kwix Global Solutions completed the project as required. The team communicated consistently throughout the engagement and didn’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Their reasonable price structure and exceptional responsiveness make them attractive partners.

I’m the director of an IT company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kwix Global Solutions?

We contracted them to develop an alert system app for iOS and Android devices with an accompanying backend.

We wanted to develop an app on both mobile platforms that allowed family and loved ones to feel safe.

We approached and interviewed three vendors. Out of all the options, Kwix Global Solutions was the best choice in terms of cost.

With our app, users can select emergency contacts from their contact list. If there’s a problem or if something goes wrong, users can trigger an alert button that sends a message to their elected contacts, notifying them of the situation. This function features live tracking between all parties. While we haven’t launched the app yet, we’re looking at the next stage and figuring out how to go live.

The team consisted of two app developers, a designer, and a project manager.

There’s always room for improvement—that goes for everything—but I’m pleased with their work. The app has evolved over time, and I’m happy with the way it performs and runs at the moment.

They listened to my instructions, and if they weren’t sure about something, they always came back to check. I appreciated that they didn’t just work independently and spend weeks developing code in the wrong direction. Rather, there was good communication between us. They proactively updated us on what they were doing, so I found them strong in that respect.

I’m happy with the team’s responsiveness and their work on the app’s interface. I hope to continue working with Kwix Global Solutions to develop my project further.

Their response time could be a bit quicker. Although, I suppose 30 minutes isn’t too bad, and I’m just set in my ways.

Student Driver Hours Logging System

"This was an extremely difficult project, but they succeeded tremendously."

Apr. 2016 - Sept. 2016

Kwix Global Solutions developed Android and iOS apps and an integrated website to better track required hours of student drivers. The system incorporates the compulsory standards of six local governments.

Project Manager, Electronic Management System Company

The mobile and web platforms have received positive reviews from users, and the system erases the challenges of manual logging methods. Kwix outperformed previous vendors with their technical acumen, delivering detailed and complex code that featured no flaws during testing.

I work as a project manager for an electronic management system company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kwix Global Solutions?

Kwix Global Solutions was hired to develop mobile apps for Android and iOS, along with an integrated website that would automatically capture, store, and evaluate the driving habits of student drivers. The information gathered would then be a basis for their required driver hours prior to obtaining a license.

Our goal was to create a simple and accurate method for student drivers to log their compulsory driving time. The envisioned app would replace the manual paper log book and solve the subsequent problem of manipulation of time logged by learning drivers via the manual method.

Prior to finding Kwix, we engaged with two other companies that could not complete the project. We selected Kwix because we felt comfortable with their understanding of the technical issues of our project. They performed well on a difficult task as an initial test, and we offered them the full project.

After presenting Kwix Global Solutions with a brief, we progressed to developing wireframes and a design. We developed a timeline for all milestones. The key functionality of our product is to ensure the correct capture of live drive time, allowing accurate data to be logged and evaluated.

The main challenge we encountered was incorporating the legal driving requirements for the six separate states of our country. All states have different totals for required hours—one would need 120 and another would need 75, for example. Integrating that information into the automated system required skillful coders.

My main contact was with a project manager, but we were also assigned two senior iOS and Android developers, a backend programmer, and a designer.

We have had extremely positive feedback on both the apps and the web from real-time users, and we are currently in discussions with the numerous state government departments to further develop the service. The final app did not have any bugs or flaws as these were identified and rectified prior to the last round of testing.

We had a positive and productive working relationship. I did not need to directly communicate with any of the developers because the project manager was prepared at every juncture.

I was extremely impressed when Kwix Global Solutions were able to solve the technical calculation challenges faced with the multiple state requirements. They managed to create one app instead of six to encompass all requirements. This was an extremely difficult project, but they succeeded tremendously. I think a key factor is they knew how to correctly gauge our requirements without promising something undeliverable, which we experienced with other vendors.

Website Redesign for Lifestyle Blog

"They delivered on my timeline and budget and were easy to get along with. I wasn’t forced to chase them down."

May - June 2018

Kwix Global Solutions implemented a requested theme for a blog and made several modifications to ensure proper functionality. They organized content by topic and included business promotion capabilities.

Cairns, Australia
Cassy Kus
Blogger and Owner, The Way I Vogue

In addition to delivering the site on time, Kwix Global Solutions generously incorporated requested changes into their initial pricing, which kept the project cost within budget. They were consistent communicators and offered their own suggestions to improve the product.

I’m the owner of a blog called The Way I Vogue.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kwix Global Solutions?

We needed to redo our site to make it more appealing.

We wanted a modern look that would drive more traffic to our site.

I’ve used Kwix Global Solutions once before to do my first ever site.

I had a particular theme in mind that I thought would be more attractive to my audience. The site groups certain blogs together and is informative for visitors. They made sure it was easy to use and that I can also use it to promote my business brand.

I dealt directly with a web developer and a designer. I preferred it this way, as it was a small project.

I discovered that the theme I picked had certain limitations, but Kwix Global Solutions sorted it out by doing extra coding to enhance my theme. The programmer delivered on time, and the site was ready for our launch.

We worked well together. They kept in contact and made all small changes non-chargeable, which I was happy about due to my budget.

They delivered on my timeline and budget and were easy to get along with. I wasn’t forced to chase them down. They also had great ideas about how my project should function.

There weren’t any. They did their job professionally.

It was excellent.
    I've already done so several times.