Web, Mobile, Software Development and RPO

Kunsh Technologies is a Software Development and Information Technology company based in India offering in 2 primary services: Software Development and Offshore RPO Services (US Staffing).

We offer Software Development for:

We offer Offshore Outsourcing Services in:

1. US Staffing - (RPO)
  2. Dedicated offshore recruiters

Our Technology / Skills Expertise:

• Microsoft .Net Development (C#, MVC.Net, Web API)
  • PHP Development (Frameworks: Laravel, Codeigniter, Symfony)
  • Wordpress Development
  • PHP - eCommerce Development
  • iOS App Development
  • Android App Development
  • Cross Platform Mobile App Development (Xamarin)

Our clients can engage our Software Developers and US Recruiters for fulltime or can outsource their project to us. We assure total data security, confidentiality and integrity to our clients.

Ahmedabad, India
  • 719A, Sakar IX, Nr Old RBI, Ashram Road Navrangpura
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380009

MuziCal - A Music Scheduler Android App

Kunsh Technologies brings you one of the best Android apps for music lovers - MuziCal. It is probably the only app on Android where you can schedule your music, playlists and songs. You can use it as a Music Player, you can trim audio files and make ringtones.

Amazing Features of MuziCal App:

• Scheduler: Track, Manage, Restart and Delete
  • Music Player
  • Audio
trimmer
  • Easy Scheduled Activation and Deactivation
  • Quick scheduling for certain events, days or time.
  • Songs: Selection->Forward->Skip->Jump to next->Stop
  • Background song play facility
  • Exciting new UI design
  • Compatible for all Android devices
  • Don’t just listen to music, but now decide when to play what music. Your choice, your time, your date and your Playlist - easily with Muzical.

You can schedule date, days and time and create a playlist of your choice from your phone's music library. You can create more than one playlist and schedule them. May be one for workout, one for long drives, one for your commute to the office or way back home. Muzical will automatically start playing your playlist at scheduled time and date / days.

You can enable or disable the playlists when you want. The good thing about the app is, it gives priority to your set Alarms and Phone Calls and pauses when you get a call or your alarm is triggered.

Website and System Development for Health Center

"I am completely satisfied with their service, approach, and working style."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Kunsh Technologies is updating a website and custom management system to improve customer satisfaction and engagement. The team focuses on optimizing functionalities such as data management.

Vadodara, Gujarat, India
    Chief Physician, Health Center

The highly-skilled team accommodates existing workflows and systems to streamline all development and updating processes. The continuing collaboration is on track to increase web-based user engagement and enhance the management system.

I am a chief physician at a holistic health center with multiple facilities in India. I am responsible for patient and hospital management.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kunsh Technologies?

Our outdated and poorly structured website did not accurately depict our business, which resulted in poor user engagement. Our Health Management System (HMS) was also time-consuming and error-prone. I had tried various ready-to-buy HMS solutions that did not suit our needs as a holistic healthcare center. We hired Kunsh Technologies to redesign our website and develop a custom HMS.

We wanted a consistent website structure that would describe all offered services and products. We also hoped to create a blog where customers could find holistic approaches to various ailments.

We needed help to develop a custom HMS that complied with our current working system and medical insurance guidelines. The system needed to be easy-to-use and capable of obtaining various reports in order to manage patient information better.

I contacted different web developers in my area. I was impressed by the work Kunsh Technologies did on an acquaintance’s website. I also liked that the team’s wide range of expertise in web design, photography, coding, and SEO allowed them to provide all-inclusive service.

The project began in early 2018 and is ongoing. Darshan (CEO, Kunsh Technologies) has visited our health facilities more than once to understand our operations. A photographer also visited our facilities; his photographs are now on the website.

We interact with Darshan. His team works behind the scenes.

The project is ongoing, but I believe the vendor’s work will ultimately increase our website traffic and user engagement. I also think our updated HMS will reduce manual data entry and help centralize the center’s processes.

The Kunsh Technologies team is very responsible and expertly-skilled. They always have a solution to any problem or question I pose.

Darshan is committed to implementing an HMS that accommodates our current workflow, and he has visited my health center multiple times to do so. Darshan created a project report with notes, keywords, and other crucial information to keep my team updated. While finalizing the website’s basic structure, I had several phone calls with the vendor’s designers. We also communicate via WhatsApp.

Kunsh Technologies has an array of expertise required for any IT or development project under one roof.

I am completely satisfied with their service, approach, and working style. I do not see any areas they need to improve.

They are punctual and fully committed to the work.
      The cost is worth the services they provide.
      The team is highly knowledgeable.
      I am happy to refer them.

Web Development for Medical Tourism Startup

"I’ve been pleased with the progress so far."

Kunsh Technologies handles all web design related work for the company, tackling the design of a responsive site before moving on to mobile apps. They’ve also worked on finding payment processing solutions.

Nashua, New Hampshire
    Mahesh Desai
    Founder, TravelForSurgery

Their team stands out for being punctual and producing quality results with great efficiency. Kunsh Technologies is committed to delivering and finding creative solutions for each project, which makes them a highly recommended vendor.

I’m the founder of TravelForSurgery, a healthcare startup focusing on medical tourism. The company was started about a year and a half ago and we’re currently getting ready to release our product in the next few weeks.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kunsh Technologies?

We hired them for all our web design needs. The initial rollout will consist of a website followed by apps for iOS and Android devices.

We needed a responsive design that could be used on mobile devices as well as a secure payment processing module for the platform. We also needed a lot of admin controls in the backend that would enable us to ensure that things are done in the correct order.

I looked at a couple of vendors locally and about three or four in India, and ended up selecting Kunsh Technologies for their track record of delivering quality work on time and expertise in web design—specifically with payment processing modules.

They are designing an intuitive website which helps navigate through the complex needs of our startup. We started by discussing our overall objectives, including our current and long term goals. Based on that, I requested that we start with a design mock-up of the website and then put modules in place. I was sent two or three different templates to choose from, and we narrowed it down to one, which was based on WordPress.

After that, we had a series of meetings where I discussed the website’s flow and started providing details for the various sections. Based on that, Kunsh Technologies came back with specific pages and the logic needed in the backend. I’d also describe the graphics I needed, and they’d come back with several options.

The payment processing portion of the project took a bit of experimentation, but we finally found the appropriate WooCommerce plugin for it.

Their founder is the key liaison. There’s also a principal architect leading the overall design and implementation and a couple of engineers helping with the testing.

We’re almost done with the website’s design. I’ve been pleased with the progress so far.

The workflow has been quite effective. I communicate our primary needs and goals to their founder and the architect, and they manage the rest of the team.

The most impressive thing about Kunsh Technologies is their creativity and problem-solving skills. For example, I needed a complex solution to handle payment processes, and their team came through successfully.

None that I can think of right now.

Overall Score They have come through for all my needs so far.
      They time difference was never really an issue.
      They’re cost effective when considering their quality and timeliness.
      As a startup, I value their ability to deliver high quality work in a timely manner.
      I would refer them in the blink of an eye.

RPO for Staffing & Consulting Organization

“Whenever we have issues, I can ask their team for help and they’ll reliably find a solution.”

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Kunsh Technologies has provided additional recruiting resources to a staffing/consulting firm over the course of a long-term partnership.

Hazlet, New Jersey
    Michael Ferrara
    Recruiting Manager, Comrise

Supplemental team members have become an integral part of the recruiting staff, and support some of the firm’s most profitable clients. Project management is very effective, and the team reliably delivers what they promise.

Comrise is a staffing and consulting firm that works with Fortune 500 clients in various industries including medical devices, natural services, insurance, media, and others. We offer a mix of IT, recruiting, engineering, and other professional service positions, both contract and direct hire roles. I am the recruiting manager in the US, so I manage recruiters located in the US and those who are offshore supporting US staffing operations.

What challenges were you trying to address with Kunsh Technologies?

We were looking to hire additional recruiters to keep up with our clientele’s job requirements.

Kunsh has provided recruiters that we’ve brought on as if a part of the Comrise team. They have the same job requirements and the same responsibilities as our in-house recruiters and are fully integrated into our recruiting teams. They’ve done a great job of covering our client requirements and putting people out on billing.

We work with their recruiters every day and interact primarily with Darshan [CEO, Kunsh Technologies] on anything related to account/project management.

How did you come to work with Kunsh Technologies?

They’ve been working with Comrise for many years, and the engagement predates my time in this role.

We’ve invested between $200,000 and $300,000 since the beginning of the engagement.

I’m not sure about the exact dates, but we started work with them at least four or five years ago and the work is ongoing.

We have some clients that are almost entirely supported by their team, including some of our most profitable partnerships, and we’ve seen a great return from that effort. We’re now among the top vendors for one of our largest clients, and it’s largely thanks to their focus and quality of work.

How did Kunsh Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

There are no issues there. We’ve worked with them for years, and things have always run very smoothly.

Their ability to meet the goals they set for themselves is very consistent. The team that we’re working with now is great with finding candidates and filling jobs. Whenever we have issues, I can ask their team for help and they’ll reliably find a solution.

In recruiting, there are always things that go wrong across the board, even with our recruiters that aren’t offshore. Sometimes I think they could spend more time building relationships with their candidates, but that’s not a challenge that’s specific to them.

Advice for potential customers?

Don’t hesitate to fully utilize their services and challenge them, because they can absolutely handle it. They’re a great partner to work with.

Overall Score No one’s perfect, but they’re a great partner that’s contributed tremendously to our company.
      They’re able to fill job requirements and find candidates in a timely fashion.
      When you look at their level of productivity, the value they offer is extremely high.
      Their service is excellent, but there are always challenges with recruiting.

RPO for Pharmaceutical Company

"The people are bright, intelligent, and a great fit for our clients."

Jul. 2015 - Ongoing

Kunsh provides scalable RPO services to accommodate fluctuating assignment schedules. The ongoing flexible staffing model adheres to sector-specific needs.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Jarrett Reed
    Manager, Human Resources

Notable commitment and transparency have made Kunsh the preferred and sole RPO provider. All assignments are completed with technical aptitude and consistent reliability. Customers can expect open and success-driven attitudes.

I’m Director of Human Capital and Human Resources at Pharma Resource Group. Our organization is responsible for building solutions through our project team members in the pharma sector. We assume projects at varying stages either on site or off site, and manage them through completion.

What challenges were you trying to address with Kunsh Technologies?

We’re a small overhead organization with about 50 employees and considered expanding our internal recruitment structure. However, we discovered that the fluctuations in our projects can’t dictate long-term hires. As a result, we didn’t have the flexibility to scale up or down. We decided to engage an outside firm in the Recruitment Processing Outsourcing (RPO) space.

Since it’s our responsibility to set clear parameters for vendors, we initiated engagement with a Request for Information (RFI) stage. We then outlined our expectations for deliveries, which Kunsh used to provide a flexible staffing model. Their resources allow us to adjust staff as the volume of work changed.

I interface with one main point of contact. He and I collaborate on goals as they shift with our company’s work schedules. We both serve as the direct contacts for our respective organizations.

How did you come to work with Kunsh Technologies?

We looked at multiple RPO firms. As a smaller organization, we’re cautious not to squander profits on overhead or other expenses that don’t provide ROI. As a result, good financial terms were in our top two search criteria.

Kunsh’s pricing was beneficial to our bottom line, but we also noticed their commitment and transparent communication style. We could tell that they wanted us to be successful. These factors made a professional relationship possible in which they’d eventually become our single source supplier.

We’ve spent approximately $75,000.

Work started in July 2015 and is ongoing.

For us, the only metric that matters is assignment completion. To date, we haven’t hired anyone from Kunsh that has failed to complete an assignment or prior employment arrangement with a client. We haven’t had to look elsewhere for RPO services.

We conduct background checks, but don’t penalize them if an issue doesn’t have present-day implications. The people are bright, intelligent, and a great fit for our clients. Their open attitude to learning the pharma sector differentiates them from others.

How did Kunsh Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I hold preliminary, quarterly, and yearly conversations on an as-needed basis with my counterpart. We start with e-mail and then set up phone calls. I talk to his employees via email but only call them when necessary.

There’s been some turnover, but impressively no one has quit the team abruptly. All departures were prearranged prior to starting an assignment.

Their aptitude stands out. I spent a day educating them on pharma and our verticals; they picked it up right away. I care about that competency the most at this point.

Everyone has the capacity to improve. In our business, there’s a lot of rejection and, as with anyone, they should work to stay on target despite hearing “no” from colleagues.

Companies in our sector use RPO firms for additional resources, but don’t always fully consider management or expectations. The client needs to be very transparent with expectations. Don’t forget that it takes time to establish that understanding.