Web & Mobile development agency with happy clients

Kultprosvet is a reliable team of dedicated experts, ready to develop and support medium-sized and highly-loaded web & mobile projects.

Web team

Our team delivers and maintain complex projects running PHP/Laravel or Node.js on the back-end. Our front-end developers have a vast experience in Vue.js, React and Angular.

Amazon Web Services (AWS) and DigitalOcean - thanks to our clients who always challenge us, we have an advanced knowledge of managing cloud hosting solutions.

Wordpress and Shopify - we have been working with lots of different content management systems. Today we keep developing beautiful websites and e-commerce platforms running on WP and Shopify.

Mobile team
We develop Native Android and iOS mobile apps using Java, Kotlin, Objective C, and Swift. Due to the high demand on cross-platform solutions during the last few years React Native has taken an important place by generating around 60% load for our mobile apps development team.

UI/UX

We have a small squad of 3 smart individuals which cultivate rationality and taste in terms of user interfaces design, surprising us with each new project we work on.

Get in touch with us, feel free to suggest the time convenient for an intro call - [email protected]

Dnipro, Ukraine
  • Dmytra Yavornytskoho Avenue, 25
    Dnipro, DN 49000
    Ukraine

GamersPoint an Overwolf App

gamerspoint.gg is an Overwolf App that allows gamers to play online games and to win free gifts in the giveaways: Steam Gifts, V-bucks, and Gaming Hardware.

GamersPoint was built using: PHP with Laravel, MySQL, HTML5, and CSS3, Vue and Webpack with the next plugins: Overwolf SDK, Vue, Webpack.

Template Monster Blog

Template Monster, the leader among the manufacturers of templates and themes for websites running WordPress, Shopify, Magento, and other CMSs, has requested our assistance in developing a new blog for the company’s website, which, of course, is very flattering.

The customer provided the design and detailed specifications.

The main task was to develop a large-scale project with a large number of custom

styles and enhanced functionality while maintaining high SEO and website performance.

The main feature of the Template Monster posting editor is a large number of animations, non-standard and unique styles that are an integral part of the project. The posting editor was designed from the ground up by Andrey Babenko. He managed to implement all the main functionality for the editor, using pure JavaScript and providing the opportunity to work in the editor through any modern Internet browser. At the same time, the Vue.js framework helped to ensure the speed of response and application of animation in the editor.

The uniqueness of the design and functionality of the project forced us to abandon the ready-made solutions, which also became a new experience for us with blogging on WordPress.

AIN.ua Startup and Technology News Portal

AIN.UA is a popular Ukrainian online magazine on IT business, startups, technology and entrepreneurship with 50 thousand visitors per day.

Rejsespejder travel website

Today, Rejsespejder has over 150,000 monthly readers and is Denmark's largest online travel media - here you can find the best travel deals online and give inspiration for cheap holidays, new exciting destinations and a little personal experience and knowledge.

Jiwatt Landing Page UI/UX

Jiwatt is a mobile application for iOS that helps people involved in sports keep a record of their training and select a schedule of classes and exercises, depending on the desired result.

Kultprosvet was approached by Sergey Lukashenko, COO of a Tokyo-based start-up, with a request to develop UI/UX for the product landing page. And we readily helped him.

The main task of our UI/UX specialist was to

create a design matching the values ​​of the company, which inspired one to take care of oneself and showed how convenient it was to work with the Jiwatt application. The purpose of the landing page was to interest the visitors so that they could download the application and start using it. It all began with joint brainstorming sessions, during which various options were suggested, down to the choice of the icon style and the shade color.

Veseli Karameli website

When the client contacted us in need of a new website, we found several points to be considered: when they were developing the previous website, they didn’t have any strategy for the company’s online behavior, now, when there is a strategy, they needed to technically optimize the project to comply with the SEO requirements, and, of course, the design. That was the first thing the client was thinking about.

The

company’s logo was the starting point for the whole concept of style. The products that they make look really delicious, so we decided to make a winning bet on the graphics.

Our clients turned out to be quite modest but we persuaded them to show up from behind the scenes. For this type of business, it is very important to introduce the team to the kids and their parents as trust really matter here.

Another peculiarity of this project is that there was a professional photo shoot for the products, production line, and all the other brand environment. We didn’t use any stock graphics on the site. All the photos we put there were made with love and a deep understanding of the product, so as a result, we have positive emotions on every web page.

The website design is, of course, adaptive and it looks perfect both on a bigger screen and on smartphones and tablets. A couple of words about the tech side of the process: we used Drupal CMS along with the ZURB Foundation Framework (Sass/SCSS based) on the front-end.

Oko Mobile App

Oko is an Android application that allows the user to turn on the device’s camera discreetly and send video to their Dropbox every 5 seconds. Files are safely stored in the cloud even if the device would be damaged itself.

W86apartments

w86apartments is a website created at the request of an Austrian company engaged in business development and the erection of residential buildings.

The task of w86apartments is to provide potential buyers with information about the apartments built by the company in the center of Krems in northern Austria.

The project design was based on the vision of the client. We have thoroughly interviewed them and

selected many references to be completely sure that we are on the same wavelength, and afterward, we sketched the UX. Even when it comes to developing a small website with a (supposedly) simple interface, it makes sense to determine its structure and the expected behavior of users even before the stage of UI rendering. Subsequently, it can significantly shorten the time for design approval.

We provide the client with the opportunity to access the UX in Invision, where the website elements are clickable and interactable. Invision is also a great tool to comment on any controversial issues and resolve them.

When the design concept is approved, the rendering of the rest of the pages with the finished UX is easy.

It was important to make sure that the website was simple and easy to manage through the admin panel interface. As a CMS, we chose WordPress because the customer has previously worked with this system.

WaysGo

WaysGo is a complex social networking application that allows users to meet new people based on places and things they like. There are different user types and many features: you can find places, read stories about them and create your own content.

It took us about 6 months to complete this client-to-server application. We designed and developed two native

applications: iOS and Android. Our UI/UX team also produced the whole web interface design for the WaysGo web application. We were not in charge of the backend of the project and we collaborated successfully with the client’s in-house backend developer.

Clubber FM

Clubber FM is an online radio, created to promote the similarly-named magazine and development club on mobile platforms. In fact, Clubber FM is a lifestyle application that can be used during the day in the background. One can listen to music for free, as well as receive interesting information in the form of a classic blog, accompanied by motivational quotes.

Web Development for Handbag Designer

“If we ever need something done, they always deliver.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Kultprosvet acts as a consultancy for a luxury handbag company. They assisted with development needs for a complete Shopify site refresh and supported efforts to refine the UI/UX.

Co-Investor, Luxury Handbag Company

The new site speaks to the target consumer, and feedback is wholly positive. Kultprosvet manages projects well, and the majority of their work is bug-free upon delivery. They respond quickly, and they establish a high level of trust.

I am a freelancer and external agency that works for a luxury handbag company. I manage their digital marketing, development, UI/UX, and other tech needs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kultprosvet?

I brought them in to work for my client on a Shopify website.

We had a rough idea of the UI/UX for a redesign of the site, and they acted as a consultancy. They reworked pieces we provided to ensure everything worked effectively, but most of their tasks were and are in development. The site is a Shopify customization and we created a total refresh.

For the initial project, we worked with an account manager and two developers.

How did you come to work with Kultprosvet?

I found them on Dribbble. After speaking to them and testing their work, we brought them on to help. We liked their portfolio, and they had the right experience to support the project successfully.

The total cost is around £15,000 (approximately $19,000 USD) so far.

We started collaborating around October 2017, and we're still working with them now.

The new UI is more appropriate for the target audience, and feedback has always been very positive across all our customers. Sales doubled last year, and the site as a whole has a much better UX.

How did Kultprosvet perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very good project managers. Almost all of our communication is through Slack.

We've had a very good experience with them. We trust them, and we'll continue to work with them. If we ever need something done, they always deliver.

They missed a couple of bugs, but they fixed them right away when we reported them. 95% of the time, everything is great. They're very quick to respond when something goes awry, and they're a great partner.

I don't have any specific advice. Their account management and development teams are very hands on. Everyone is in the loop, and it's a very collaborative environment.

Overall Score We've enjoyed working with them from the start.
    They always keep to timelines, and their planning is very accurate.
    The budget estimates are always accurate.
    I'd recommend them to anyone.

Web Dev for Small Botique Creative Studio

"Their project management is very efficient."

2018 - Ongoing

Kultprosvet provides outsourced web development services on an ongoing basis. Their most recent project is a new student website for a global organization focused on Jewish youth education and programs.

Jerusalem, Israel
CEO, IraGinzburg Agency

The feedback surrounding their work has been overwhelmingly positive. The team has superb project management skills and are even available at odd hours to answer questions. Kultprosvet always carries themselves with professionalism, and their work reflects that.

I’m the owner of IraGinzburg Agency, a small boutique creative studio. We work with a wide chain of partners in long-term relationships.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kultprosvet ?

I needed help with web development.

They helped create a new student website for a global organization focused on Jewish youth education and programs.

We provided the wireframes and the designs. They created the documents with the functionality.

I interact with the project manager, the owner, and the developer on rare occasions.

How did you come to work with Kultprosvet?

They were recommended by a friend.

I’ve invested $10,000.

We started working together in 2018, and our engagement is ongoing.

My colleague was very impressed with their high professionalism. The timeframe was quick and there were no delays. Feedback has been very positive.

How did Kultprosvet perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very structured. The project manager handled it all and I almost never spoke with the developers.

We communicate several times a day. We use Slack and emails. Their project management is very efficient. It was perfect and I have no complaints. If I need an immediate answer, I can send them a WhatsApp message. They are available on holidays and weekends if I need them.

I like working with them because it’s very informal. The informality doesn’t hurt the quality of their work.

You must provide designs and descriptions. If you slightly change it, they increase the costs immediately. I would prefer that their price estimations allow for slight changes rather than cost changes while the project is already running.

Numerous App Development for Software Consultancy

“They’re a company I can trust.”

2018 - Ongoing

Kultprosvet provides outsource development work on an ongoing basis. For their most recent project, they developed a React Native iOS/Android app, with a .NET ISP, for a third party.

Yohai Rosen
CEO, maketech.io

The team displays extensive forethought and business acumen for each project they engage with. Kultprosvet always caters to their partners’ needs. Their unique problem-solving capabilities set them apart from other development firms.

I’m the CEO of maketech.io. We’re a software company that provides software consultancy to different digital products and startups. We usually have a project manager based in Israel, and then we outsource the software development work to Ukraine.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kultprosvet?

We needed a reliable software development partner to outsource work to.

We’ve worked with Kultprosvet on several different projects. The last one was a mobile app for a pet food company who already had an old iOS and Android native app. We offered them a rebuild of the whole app into React Native, so it could be published on iOS and Android. The ISP is .NET, and we’re in the process of migrating it into PHP, step-by-step.

For a typical project, we have a frontend developer, a backend developer, a project manager, and a QA team. We also have a couple of retainers, for which I hire a couple of developers and manage them directly.

How did you come to work with Kultprosvet?

At first, they approached me on LinkedIn, and I assigned them a small project. During the process of working with them, I realized they’re much better than any other company I’ve worked with. So, I started giving them more and more work, and it worked out well. I’m located in Israel, and they have a few clients here, which helped foster a connection.

For this project, we invested $8,000.

We began working together in 2018, and our engagement is ongoing.

Whenever I used to get a lead from a client, I tried to match the developer with the client. It was a whole process of looking for the right development company in Ukraine for each specific project, and I might have lost the project if I didn’t have a developer fast enough. I noticed that working with Kultprosvet made things much easier. They’re a company I can trust. I can usually find the right team to work on the project, and it helps me plan my whole year.

How did Kultprosvet perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been great in terms of project management. They have great problem-solving skills and they’ve always got the right attitude. From my experience working with them, they learn your approach and work processes, and fit their work to your needs. They’re very attentive to different issues, and are always one step ahead; they always let me know if they’re worried about something going wrong, and always find the solution.

If nothing else, they’re really great at solving problems. They don’t have a typical business mindset; they think outside the box, and make smart business decisions.

I think they could improve their QA process, although it looks like things are improving with every project.

I would advise potential customers to have everything ready before starting the project. It works best if you have the design and project specifications organized beforehand. Making things as you go along, with them specifically, is challenging; it typically exceeds the budget. If you work on the design and UX specifications beforehand, things should be fine.

Development & UX/UI for Agile Management Application

“They care about our success, what we do, and who we are, and the results reflect that.”

2017 - Ongoing

Using React, Kultprosvet developed an application, which features automation and business process management functionalities. They connected the UI with the systems running on the backend. They also did QA.

Asaf Ashkenazi
CEO & Co-Founder, Bravo.ai

Kultprosvet’s participation resulted in a reduced amount of work and expenditure, and they helped to ensure an on-time delivery despite a tight timeline. Their ability to ask the right questions proactively helped to avoid future problems. They offer accurate estimates and collegial expertise.

I’m a co-founder and the CEO of Bravo.ai. We provide management solutions for mobile blue-collar workers, namely people in healthcare, hospitality, construction, agriculture, and any other industry where people work with their hands outside of a stationary production line. We use algorithms and other means to make things easier for the workers and more efficient for the owner of the operation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kultprosvet?

We wanted to develop a system for users in the form of an app with a lot of automation and business process management functionalities. It would feature different systems and technologies coming together and working seamlessly, and we had a limited budget.

We tried a few companies before them, but working with them was difficult. Kultprosvet was the only group able to deliver this not too complicated but unusual challenge.

Kultprosvet focused on connecting the frontend UI with the systems we had running. They were developing in React, and we had to invent quite a few components together. They also handled QA.

Kultprosvet assigned frontend developers and project managers as well as product managers. There were 3–4 people working with us on different tasks.

How did you come to work with Kultprosvet?

Out CTO at the time was in charge of finding a provider, and he brought them to us.

The total cost so far has been in the tens of thousands of dollars below $100,000.

We started working with Kultprosvet in late-2017 or early-2018.

We were 100% on schedule with the delivery, even with some challenging timetables, and Kultprosvet was a major part of this. We're saving significant effort and cost by working with them.

How did Kultprosvet perform from a project management standpoint?

They did an excellent job. They were precise, honest on their estimates, and accurate in estimating things that weren’t easy to estimate. We came to them with all kinds of modules to develop, some of which were things we invented. They analyzed the work and typically made the same projections we’d made separately. They usually delivered on time.

They weren’t reluctant to ask simple questions to make sure they understood the task. Kultprosvet’s members are confident enough to ask the right questions. There may be more questions than we expected at times, but that’s allowed us to avoid stupid mistakes.

They had a great contact person or project manager whom we knew we could trust to deliver our messages. We established different communication channels between our team and Kultprosvet’s team. We were delighted to have a project manager overseeing everything.

They have a seat at our product management table. We treat our outsourced contractors as though they are part of our team. We want to have a beer with them and not think of them as Skype or Trello contacts. This has especially paid off with Kultprosvet because they’re good people. They’re friendly in a way that’s not just part of daily business.

They have a sense of purpose. They care about our success, what we do, and who we are, and the results reflect that. They can deliver on points where I’m not sure other companies could.

Clients should make sure that Kultprosvet’s team is part of the effort and not just hired labor. Secondly, clients should make sure they don’t hinder the team from asking a lot of questions. This can be annoying in the beginning, but, if we start that way, the time needed for QA will be reduced.

There are less expensive companies out there.
    I’ve referred them to a potential client, and I’m planning on starting a new project with Kultprosvet too.

Outsourced Development for Software Development Company

"Their ability to understand their clients’ needs and their passion for problem-solving stand out most to me."

2016 - Ongoing

Kultprosvet provides offshore development resources for a software development company’s third-party client projects. They assist with recruitment and general management. Their services are ongoing.

Israel
Owner, Software Development Company

The team consistently delivers high-quality code and development work, leading to more work for Kultprosvet. Their technical expertise, timeliness, and reliability allow for a trustworthy partnership. Kultprosvet is easy to work with and eager to solve problems when issues arise.

I’m the owner of an outsourcing software development company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kultprosvet?

I was looking for a new development team at the time.

Kultprosvet helps me find and recruit development resources for our clients’ projects. The team then helps us manage those resources and make R&D decisions. The projects often involve custom work, and the number of resources needed depends on the client and case. Kultprosvet helps me mitigate the biggest headaches of the process.

I work primarily with Anton (CEO and Project Manager, Kultprosvet). I can speak with developers if I need to.

How did you come to work with Kultprosvet?

I found Kultprosvet on LinkedIn. I spoke to Anton, and he came to visit our company in Israel. It felt like a match right away, and we’ve worked with their team on every project since.

We started working together three years ago, and our partnership is ongoing.

Kultprosvet is an excellent development partner. Working on our clients’ projects by ourselves was a difficult process, but with Kultprosvet, we can achieve our goals more quickly. I have experience working with outsourcing companies, so it’s easy for me to be the middleman between my client and Kultprosvet. Anton has held my hand step-by-step from the beginning. We now know each other on a personal level and visit each other regularly.

How did Kultprosvet perform from a project management standpoint?

Kultprosvet rarely misses a deadline. They do a great job delivering high-quality code on time. Their management is also excellent. Any time I run into a problem with a client’s project, I can involve Kultprosvet to help me solve it.

Their ability to understand their clients’ needs and their passion for problem-solving stand out most to me. Many teams can deliver quality code and top-notch development work, but we have a personal connection with Kultprosvet. I feel like they’re someone I can trust in tough situations.

If I had to choose something, they could always improve their code quality and increase their tech stack.

I’d recommend working with Kultprosvet. I really like their team.

Giveaway Platform Dev for Non-Gambling Video Game Firm

"Kultprosvet gets the job done and we’re happy with them."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Kultprosvet created a serverless giveaway platform for video games. They provide regular recommendations of new technologies and ways to make the platform more cost-efficient.

Yuriy Leonov
CEO & Co-Founder, GamersPoint

While the platform hasn’t launched yet, having Kultprosvet on board turned out to be drastically cheaper than hiring locally. Their attention to details and the ease of working with them stand out, as well as their efforts to make the QA process more efficient.

I’m the CEO and co-founder at GamersPoint, a non-gambling video game firm. We offer giveaways inside video games based on points earned. Gamers can receive a gift card, a promo code, a game, etc.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kultprosvet?

We didn’t have technical staff on our team, and the cost of development work in Israel is high, so we decided to outsource to Ukraine.

They developed our giveaway platform from the ground up. The app is a serverless infrastructure, so most of the magic happens on one AWS server and on our user's local PC. Before, we were trying to do everything on our own servers, which wasn’t cost-efficient. Kultprosvet proposed the change and it decreased our server costs quite drastically.

Furthermore, they do tech audits and research new features for us to implement, while also assisting with our Twitch and Facebook events. Overall, they bring our vision into reality.

They provided us with a CTO, who is a senior developer, a project manager, a designer, and a QA specialist. When there’s a larger feature or functionality to be made, they involve another two or three developers depending on need.

How did you come to work with Kultprosvet?

Trust was a big factor for us, and I knew their CEO for years. At some point, I told him what I wanted to do and they made an offer. We decided to give it a try and it worked.

We have spent $22,000 on their services so far.

We started working together in March 2017, and the collaboration is ongoing.

We’re preparing to launch at the moment, so we don’t have metrics to share yet. However, if we had worked with a team in Israel, our cost would’ve been 2.5 times higher. Kultprosvet gets the job done and we’re happy with them.

How did Kultprosvet perform from a project management standpoint?

Our project manager is talented; he pays attention to details and is doing a great job. We use Slack, Trello, and WhatsApp to communicate.

They’re a cool and easygoing team to work with. They listen to what we want to achieve.

They could improve their QA, and though I don’t have anything to compare it to, we’re both trying to create a better process for it so that it’s more efficient.

Delivery App Development for Small Development Shop

"We’ve always understood each other, and that’s why I’ve continued to work with them for so long."

2015 - 2017

Throughout the engagement, Kultprosvet has provided development services for multiple projects, including a cross-platform mobile delivery app for a third-party client.

Georgia
Founder, Development Shop

Kultprosvet’s long-term partnership speaks volumes of their performance. They’ve built a strong rapport with the internal team and are typically aligned on project requirements. Although more English-speaking resources would be convenient, their technical skills more than make up for this.

I’m the founder, owner, and CEO of a small software development shop based in Atlanta, Georgia. My core team consists of project managers and developers located in Ukraine and Russia.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kultprosvet?

Over the years, Kultprosvet has provided outsourced development services for various client projects. For one of our largest projects, they developed a mobile app for a delivery startup.

My client approached us to develop a mobile app along with a backend to support their delivery service. It was an iterative process that involved multiple versions. After scoping out the project, we delivered the technical requirements to Kultprosvet. They built a cross-platform app for iOS and Android while we created the backend. The client still uses the app to this day and are currently implementing a same-day delivery program.

In most cases, they assign one developer per project, but we’ve also worked with an HTML specialist on occasion.

How did you come to work with Kultprosvet?

Since I’m from Ukraine, I searched online for smaller Ukrainian vendors who could fit my budget. I shortlisted 20 vendors before going with Kultprosvet. They were technically sound and satisfied my criteria.

We’ve spent at least $50,000.

Their work lasted from 2015–2017. We’re still working with them but don’t have that many assignments at the moment.

The most important measure of their work is their reliability and quality. After I respond to a client’s RFP with a quote, it’s crucial that Kulprosvet’s team is on the same page with us. We’ve always understood each other, and that’s why I’ve continued to work with them for so long.

How did Kultprosvet perform from a project management standpoint?

We handled the project management in-house, but they also have an account management team. They’re great at meeting deadlines, and we coordinate through Slack, Jira, and other tools.

I’ve contracted two of their developers for a long time, and I enjoy working with them. They’ve satisfied all of my project needs and requirements, and we’re generally on the same page for most technical matters.

This goes for any vendor in Ukraine, but having more developers who can speak English would generate more value. They could then talk directly to my client instead of having me translate.

When outsourcing work, the more specific you are with your requirements, the better the results. You have to think about what you’re trying to achieve with your vendor. Don’t assume that they’ll know what to do and will handle all the work on your behalf; they’re just there to help you.

They perform well compared to other vendors, but there’s always room to improve.

App Development for Emergency Video Platform

"Nothing is impossible with the Kultprosvet team on this project."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Kultprosvet developed a mobile app for a platform that allows users to film video evidence in the event of an emergency. Their team ensured that filming would be possible without an internet connection.

Moscow, Russia
Vladislav Oleshchenko
CEO, OKO.CLOUD

While the app has yet to gain traction, the internal team is satisfied with the results. Kultprosvet possesses the expertise necessary for specialized projects.

I'm CEO in OKO.CLOUD project.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kultprosvet?

OKO.CLOUD project helps people to collect video evidence online broadcast video into the personal anonymous cloud with SOS-video-call function and broadcast in mass media and public organizations.

Give a voice to the people.

After the phone call, I understand that the Kultprosvet team really good.

OKO.CLOUD - Mobile app that uses GoogleDrive cloud and permanent memory, that help make broadcast even without an internet connection. While connection lost video collected in permanent memory. After reconnecting video synchronized.

Team consist of me - CEO and Kultprosvet team. That is enough.

The results are not so great. A few news releases about OKO.CLOUD and work with human rights organizations.

Very good. All my desires were satisfied. Nothing is impossible with the  Kultprosvet team on this project.

Excellent level of specialists at every step. Nice people, fair discussion of problems.

For me, the level of job is much better than I'm expected. Everything is great!

Overall Score Maximum of course!
    Fast and precise.
    The cost was lower than the average level.
    Always in time and very good.
    I did it a few times.

E-Commerce Dev for Digital Marketing Firm

"I know the founder is trustworthy."

Jun. - Jul. 2019

Kultprosvet designed and developed landing pages and instituted e-commerce checkout procedures.

Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Agency

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the quality of the work. Kultprosvet has displayed both trustworthiness and professional project management.

We are a digital marketing agency. I am a co-founder and the marketing manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kultprosvet?

Advanced e-commerce landing page developments.

Clean and fast coding.

I've know Kultprosvet for three years

They provide us project construction, landing page design and implementation, and checkout flow for e-commerce.

Project manager, QA, developer.

Good and quality work.

Really professional management arranged.

I know the founder is trustworthy.

Didn't find any.