Web & Mobile development agency with happy clients

SILVER VERIFIED

Kultprosvet is a reliable team of dedicated experts, ready to develop and support medium-sized and highly-loaded web & mobile projects.

Web team

Our team delivers and maintain complex projects running PHP/Laravel or Node.js on the back-end. Our front-end developers have a vast experience in Vue.js, React and Angular.

Amazon Web Services (AWS) and DigitalOcean - thanks to our clients who always challenge us, we have an advanced knowledge of managing cloud hosting solutions.

Wordpress and Shopify - we have been working with lots of different content management systems. Today we keep developing beautiful websites and e-commerce platforms running on WP and Shopify.

Mobile team
We develop Native Android and iOS mobile apps using Java, Kotlin, Objective C, and Swift. Due to the high demand on cross-platform solutions during the last few years React Native has taken an important place by generating around 60% load for our mobile apps development team.

UI/UX

We have a small squad of 3 smart individuals which cultivate rationality and taste in terms of user interfaces design, surprising us with each new project we work on.

Get in touch with us, feel free to suggest the time convenient for an intro call - [email protected]

Dnipro, Ukraine
  • Dmytra Yavornytskoho Avenue, 25
    Dnipro, DN 49000
    Ukraine

GamersPoint an Overwolf App Image

GamersPoint an Overwolf App

gamerspoint.gg is an Overwolf App that allows gamers to play online games and to win free gifts in the giveaways: Steam Gifts, V-bucks, and Gaming Hardware.

GamersPoint was built using: PHP with Laravel, MySQL, HTML5, and CSS3, Vue and Webpack with the next plugins: Overwolf SDK, Vue, Webpack.

Template Monster Blog Image

Template Monster Blog

Template Monster, the leader among the manufacturers of templates and themes for websites running WordPress, Shopify, Magento, and other CMSs, has requested our assistance in developing a new blog for the company’s website, which, of course, is very flattering.

The customer provided the design and detailed specifications.

The main task was to develop a large-scale project with a large number of custom styles and

enhanced functionality while maintaining high SEO and website performance.

The main feature of the Template Monster posting editor is a large number of animations, non-standard and unique styles that are an integral part of the project. The posting editor was designed from the ground up by Andrey Babenko. He managed to implement all the main functionality for the editor, using pure JavaScript and providing the opportunity to work in the editor through any modern Internet browser. At the same time, the Vue.js framework helped to ensure the speed of response and application of animation in the editor.

The uniqueness of the design and functionality of the project forced us to abandon the ready-made solutions, which also became a new experience for us with blogging on WordPress.

AIN.ua Startup and Technology News Portal Image

AIN.ua Startup and Technology News Portal

AIN.UA is a popular Ukrainian online magazine on IT business, startups, technology and entrepreneurship with 50 thousand visitors per day.

Rejsespejder travel website Image

Rejsespejder travel website

Today, Rejsespejder has over 150,000 monthly readers and is Denmark's largest online travel media - here you can find the best travel deals online and give inspiration for cheap holidays, new exciting destinations and a little personal experience and knowledge.

Jiwatt Landing Page UI/UX Image

Jiwatt Landing Page UI/UX

Jiwatt is a mobile application for iOS that helps people involved in sports keep a record of their training and select a schedule of classes and exercises, depending on the desired result.

Kultprosvet was approached by Sergey Lukashenko, COO of a Tokyo-based start-up, with a request to develop UI/UX for the product landing page. And we readily helped him.

The main task of our UI/UX specialist was to create a

design matching the values ​​of the company, which inspired one to take care of oneself and showed how convenient it was to work with the Jiwatt application. The purpose of the landing page was to interest the visitors so that they could download the application and start using it. It all began with joint brainstorming sessions, during which various options were suggested, down to the choice of the icon style and the shade color.

Veseli Karameli website Image

Veseli Karameli website

When the client contacted us in need of a new website, we found several points to be considered: when they were developing the previous website, they didn’t have any strategy for the company’s online behavior, now, when there is a strategy, they needed to technically optimize the project to comply with the SEO requirements, and, of course, the design. That was the first thing the client was thinking about.

The company’s

logo was the starting point for the whole concept of style. The products that they make look really delicious, so we decided to make a winning bet on the graphics.

Our clients turned out to be quite modest but we persuaded them to show up from behind the scenes. For this type of business, it is very important to introduce the team to the kids and their parents as trust really matter here.

Another peculiarity of this project is that there was a professional photo shoot for the products, production line, and all the other brand environment. We didn’t use any stock graphics on the site. All the photos we put there were made with love and a deep understanding of the product, so as a result, we have positive emotions on every web page.

The website design is, of course, adaptive and it looks perfect both on a bigger screen and on smartphones and tablets. A couple of words about the tech side of the process: we used Drupal CMS along with the ZURB Foundation Framework (Sass/SCSS based) on the front-end.

Oko Mobile App Image

Oko Mobile App

Oko is an Android application that allows the user to turn on the device’s camera discreetly and send video to their Dropbox every 5 seconds. Files are safely stored in the cloud even if the device would be damaged itself.

W86apartments Image

W86apartments

w86apartments is a website created at the request of an Austrian company engaged in business development and the erection of residential buildings.

The task of w86apartments is to provide potential buyers with information about the apartments built by the company in the center of Krems in northern Austria.

The project design was based on the vision of the client. We have thoroughly interviewed them and selected

many references to be completely sure that we are on the same wavelength, and afterward, we sketched the UX. Even when it comes to developing a small website with a (supposedly) simple interface, it makes sense to determine its structure and the expected behavior of users even before the stage of UI rendering. Subsequently, it can significantly shorten the time for design approval.

We provide the client with the opportunity to access the UX in Invision, where the website elements are clickable and interactable. Invision is also a great tool to comment on any controversial issues and resolve them.

When the design concept is approved, the rendering of the rest of the pages with the finished UX is easy.

It was important to make sure that the website was simple and easy to manage through the admin panel interface. As a CMS, we chose WordPress because the customer has previously worked with this system.

WaysGo Image

WaysGo

WaysGo is a complex social networking application that allows users to meet new people based on places and things they like. There are different user types and many features: you can find places, read stories about them and create your own content.

It took us about 6 months to complete this client-to-server application. We designed and developed two native applications: iOS and Android. Our UI/UX

team also produced the whole web interface design for the WaysGo web application. We were not in charge of the backend of the project and we collaborated successfully with the client’s in-house backend developer.
Clubber FM Image

Clubber FM

Clubber FM is an online radio, created to promote the similarly-named magazine and development club on mobile platforms. In fact, Clubber FM is a lifestyle application that can be used during the day in the background. One can listen to music for free, as well as receive interesting information in the form of a classic blog, accompanied by motivational quotes.

Web Dev for Education Company

“Their communication and transparency are clearly strengths.”

Aug. 2020 - Ongoing

Kultprosvet fixed issues with an existing web app and continue to provide development work. For each feature they build, they breakdown the cost, create a timeline, and usually, deliver in two weeks.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Abayomi Pacheco
CEO, E-tell

Kultprosvet has been able to resolve the preexisting issues, creating a solution exactly as the client wanted. Despite being an offshore team, they’re exceptionally communicative and are readily available over Slack, WhatsApp, and video chat. They keep the client updated on their progress as well.

It’s an app schools organize themselves and helps parents get more insight into their child’s performance.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kultprosvet?

They helped me build out the web app. The last development team made a lot of mistakes, and we needed to fix it. I’m working as the product designer.

So far, they’ve published some things on the App Store. Currently, they’re working on building out the web app.

From the beginning, I looked at the app and built out the designs and features that are required. Then, I chat with their project manager, and he goes back to the team with the scope of work to figure out how long that is going to take. Then they get back to me with a breakdown of what it will cost, and I give them a yay or a nay before they build it out. Usually, they say it will take about two weeks, and they normally deliver on time. If it falls out of the expected delivery time, they let me know.

In that process, they walk me through each scenario. They go a little bit further to look at cases, cover various scenarios, and help solve the problems.

From the very beginning, I’ve worked with three developers and one project manager. The project manager has been the same since the very beginning and has worked on all of the projects.

How did you come to work with Kultprosvet?

I found them online while I was doing research on outsource companies. Through my research, I found that eastern Europe is affordable and I could get experts with a lot of talent. The first company I worked with wasn’t delivering what I wanted, so I needed to find another partner.

I liked Kultprosvet’s website, the cleanliness, and their professional presentation. Then I looked at their portfolio and saw that the work they did was similar to what I wanted to do.

For about two weeks we went back and forth on Facebook Messenger before hopping on a call on WhatsApp. Finally, we did a video chat on Google Hangouts.

We had a good connection with them and I felt very at ease with them, so that was it.

I’ve spent about $6,000.

We started working together in August 2020.

If I had to score them on a scale of one to ten, I’d give them a 9.5. They’ve come very close, if not identical, to the prototype that I gave them. They were able to clean up the mistakes from the previous company that I worked with.

How did Kultprosvet perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication is great .We talk on Slack all the time and hop on calls most morning. We even have a call this morning. They’re always in contact with me. Even though there’s a time difference, the project manager will stay late to talk to me. He goes above and beyond to chat with me at night. I give him a lot of credit for that, because not everyone wants to do that.

Then we walk through the project together by sharing screens. Their project management is impressive, and it was exactly what I needed from a partner. I wanted to be clued in throughout the project, and they keep me involved.

Their communication and transparency are clearly strengths.

No. The sky is the limit with them.

If you know what you want to produce, a full prototype always helps create a clear path so they know what you really want. It helps you explain things better so they understand your goals better.

Development Staff Augmentation for Real Estate Software Co

“They provide an all-in-one package; I’m highly satisfied with them.”

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Kultprosvet provides development resources to a real estate software company, helping to develop a product and its analytics dashboard. They work in React on the frontend.

Tel Aviv, Israel
CEO, Real Estate Software Company

Kultprosvet has helped the client achieve KPIs and milestones and ultimately advance their business. They provide highly skilled resources that are highly motivated and coordinate well with end-customers. Responsive and reliable, the team satisfies requirements while offering competitive pricing.

I’m the CEO of a real estate software company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kultprosvet?

We needed dedicated development resources.

Kultprosvet mainly helps us with software development of a product with an analytics dashboard, onboarding form, and fully digitized offering memorandums. Their developers are deeply involved in the product’s development. The frontend developers use React.

There are two developers. We’re going to hire an additional developer sometime between September and October.

How did you come to work with Kultprosvet?

I met Anton (Founder & CEO) a few years ago at my previous venture.

We started working together in February 2020, and it’s ongoing.

I’m very satisfied with both of their developers. The developers were highly involved during parts of the process with our customers, and they did great work. We managed to achieve KPIs and milestones that advanced the company.

How did Kultprosvet perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m in constant contact with Anton. It’s great working with him; he’s very responsive and responsible. His pricing is very competitive, and he does high-level hiring. He meets our requirements.

Their developers communicate directly with my co-founder and CTO and with me on an ongoing basis. We talk on a weekly basis; the communication is very fluent and flowing. They achieve the deadlines.

They have quality developers, and the pricing is good. They provide an all-in-one package; I’m highly satisfied with them. They’re very motivated and work hard. They have a good future ahead of them.

No, there’s nothing I’d have them improve.

Be transparent and know how to define exactly what you need. Anton and the team will know how to answer these needs.

Overall Score They’re excellent.

Tech Stack Upgrade & Server Migration for Technology Blog

“They’re a well-rounded team that knows their stuff.”

Apr. - May 2020

Kultprosvet revamped a technology blog’s WordPress website, upgrading their tech stack and migrating it to a dedicated server. The goal was to improve the site's positioning and SEO ranking.

France
Writer, Tech Blog

Kultprosvet facilitated a positive customer experience by working quickly and offering reasonable prices, ultimately doing an excellent job. The skilled team communicated seamlessly through a project manager. They gave actionable insights and prioritized client needs, no matter how small they were.

I’m a writer for a tech blog.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kultprosvet?

We needed to upgrade our tech stack and move everything into a separate server. We had a WordPress CMS, but it ran on a super old template. Our hosting was expiring, and we didn’t want to renew it; it was not very good.

As we grew our user base, we knew we needed something that would improve our site’s positioning and SEO. We wanted to stay on WordPress but move into a dedicated server. We also didn’t have the SSL certificate. We needed to do the change quite fast.

Kultprosvet upgraded our tech stack. We like to give small projects to tech teams we work with to see if they can take on bigger tasks, so this was like a test.

Once we started working together, I was in contact with the project manager.

How did you come to work with Kultprosvet?

I’d worked with Kultprosvet on another project and knew they were good. I contacted Anton (CEO) and Klim (CTO) on a Friday, and they were super responsive. On the following Monday, they put me in contact with the project manager.

My company spent $500–$600.

We worked together in April–May 2020.

Kultprosvet did an amazing job. I was really satisfied because they did the work super fast. They’re very skilled. It was a good experience.

How did Kultprosvet perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication was really fluid. They were super reactive. They also provided good advice and tips; for instance, we wanted some tasks done on a Friday afternoon, and they advised waiting a couple of days because when you work on migrations, you might see issues over the next 48 hours. They over-delivered, in a sense. The task was quite basic, but they didn’t treat it as if it were a small task.

They’re a well-rounded team that knows their stuff. They communicate super well. This combination of having affordable prices and really knowledgeable people that communicate well is really good.

The communication with project managers was really good, but sometimes it’s nice to be able to speak with the developers. That communication wasn’t as good. It wasn’t necessarily bad, though; also, project manager is there to handle the breach between the client and the devs. Their first language is not English, but I don’t know if they could improve upon that.

Depending on the nature of the work, I’d come with really detailed instructions, which was the case for us. Our team is super communicative, and we do the work ourselves before going to the devs. Their team is really full-stack and has a lot of skills, but it’s better if you come with some well-prepared mockups, a road plan, and everything broken down to save time.

Overall Score We had no hiccups.
    I would recommend them for the type of work they did for me.

App Development for Agricultural Machinery Company

"They are the best team we have ever worked with."

May 2019 - Jan. 2020

Kultprosvet developed a mobile app for an agricultural machinery company. The app receives data from service engineers in real-time, optimizes work, and removes the need for paperwork.

Kiev, Ukraine
Aleksandr Podolyan
Technical Specialist & Product Manager., RDO Ukraine

The app led to a 23% increase in the response rate to customer inquiries and a 4x increase in data reception speed. Kultprosvet is hard-working and quick to resolve issues. The team is communicative, personable, and fun to work with.

My name is Alexander Podolyan! I work for RDO UKRAINE, a leading dealer of agricultural machinery John Deere in Ukraine. I am a technical specialist. I am engaged in optimizing the work of service engineers who service the equipment.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kultprosvet?

We needed to receive data from our service engineers in real-time, optimize their work and remove paperwork. To do this, we decided to develop a mobile application that would solve these problems.

We wanted to receive data on the work done by our service engineers quickly and immediately into our analytics system. This would save us from unnecessary work with papers, entering data with losses. We also wanted to enable service engineers to receive data on their tasks and their statistics in real-time.

We had a technical assignment ready, but it was not completed. We selected 5 possible companies that were found on the Internet and had positive reviews over long periods of time. After we sent inquiries to all 5 companies and compared the approach, price, terms, and support.

The choice was made by the company Kultprosvet, the guys immediately established themselves as experienced specialists. They advised a lot and quickly responded to our requests. In finance, they were on par with another company, but the approach to the work of Kultprosvet was at the highest level. That is why the choice was obvious.

Our communication with Kultprosvet has been excellent since the beginning of our collaboration. We had several conversations on Skype, where we discussed all the important details. Kultprosvet immediately connected me to trello and slack. I was tasteful of all tasks and we had an instant reaction to all possible problems.

From RDO UKRAINE, I was the only person responsible for this project. On the part of Kultprosvet, project manager, two developers, a tester. Most of the time I talked with Anton, he was a project manager. But I had access to the whole team and several times we talked all together. This is a well-coordinated team in every way.

The application increased the speed of receiving data by 4 times. Data loss was reduced by 10%. Ineffective tasks decreased by 7%. The percentage of errors in the documentation and filling in the data fell to 1.4%. Response rate to customer request increased by 23%. Our customers have seen significant increases in efficiency.

At the highest level. Any issue was resolved within a few hours. We were very comfortable working together. We used Slack in 90% of cases and this was enough. There was not a single time when our question was not noticed or remained on the sidelines.

The ease with which we found a common language, the responsibility with which they approached the solution of our problem and development. They are the best team we have ever worked with. The jokes were always on time and very funny, we had a good time when discussing the project.

Not sure if something needs to be improved. They are high level professionals. In terms of price / quality / result - they are the best.

Overall Score It is clear, reliable, high-quality and very pleasant to work with this company. We are very satisfied.
    Easy, everything was clear and to the point.
    We compared 5 companies. Kultprosvet has given one of the best prices on the market.
    Our performance growth results are the best indicator.
    100% send, we have already advised them. We will also cooperate with Kultprosvet more than once

Web & App Development for Content Writing Company

“They’re very professional and do good work.”

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Kultprosvet provides development services to a digital content company. They updated their site to a new version of software and added a feature for both the user and admin sides. The team also debugged an app.

Tel Aviv, Israel
CEO, Content Writing Company

After a poor experience with another vendor, internal stakeholders have been impressed by how quickly Kultprosvet delivers such high-quality work. The founder tracks the project and becomes involved if there are any problems. The team is responsive and transparent.

I’m the CEO of an online content company. We provide content in 14 languages and have more than 200 freelance employees worldwide.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kultprosvet?

We had been working with developers in India, and there were delays all the time; also, the development wasn’t good at all. We needed a company to help us with a new version of our website.

We showed Kultprosvet our website and code, and they started to investigate. People can go to our website and place an order for written content. After five business days, they receive their content. We had been releasing a new version every six months before hiring Kultprosvet. Their first challenge was to develop the 3.7 version of the site, and they did it very quickly. They added a feature on the customer side and the admin side.

We also have an app on Wix App Market that our previous development team from India had built. Kultprosvet helped us fix the app, which had a lot of bugs, in 10 days.

I work with a project manager and a developer.

How did you come to work with Kultprosvet?

Anton (Founder & CEO, Kultprosvet) approached me on LinkedIn. I spoke to him over the phone and decided to give them a try after a year of being with the other development team. I also met with him last month in Israel. I had them start with one small project, and everything went very well. They cost more than the previous company, but it’s worth it.

My company has spent $10,000–$25,000.

We started working together in August 2019, and the engagement is ongoing.

I was amazed that they finished the new version of the site and added a feature in just one month. I didn't have to wait 6–7 months for one version like I had to in the past. Then, we did some smaller upgrades, which they also did very quickly. Everything started working very smoothly.

Their quality of work is great. The team is very responsive, which has impacted our work here as well, because time is money. I’ve very happy with their work.

How did Kultprosvet perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project manager is responsive, and he explains everything. If he doesn’t understand something, he asks. They’re in touch with me on a daily basis to check how everything is going. We use email and Slack. If I need something, they always answer the phone. It’s been really good; everything is transparent.

Their founder is included in emails and tracks everything that is done with the project. If there are any problems, he jumps in.

They could lower costs, but their prices are reasonable compared to my own company. They’re very professional and do good work.

Be clear on exactly what you want. Have a plan, and they will do it.

Laravel Dev for GDPR Compliance Solution

"Kultprosvet has done a great job deciphering my code and replicating it in their own work—a very difficult task."

July 2019 - Ongoing

Kultprosvet provides ongoing development to build out a GDPR compliance platform. The tool uses Laravel on its backend and Vue.js on its frontend.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Owner, GDPR Compliance Company

Despite a language barrier that causes some miscommunication, Kultprosvet produces quality features with few mistakes. Their team is taking on more and more responsibility as a result. Their willingness to solve challenges and to quickly fix issues without assigning blame stands out.

I'm the owner of a GDPR compliance tool.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kultprosvet?

The tool started as a side project and grew into a full-fledged, cloud-based GDPR compliance solution used by four companies. I couldn’t maintain it by myself anymore, so I brought in Kultprosvet to help.

Because I’ve had some bad experience with outsourced companies in the past, I gave Kultprosvet to small tasks to start. They knocked each task out of the park and were responsive and easy to talk to throughout. Their involvement grew from there. Kultprosvet recently built a complete feature module without any problems.

The team works on the tool’s backend—built in PHP and Laravel—and frontend—Vue.js.

I only needed a junior developer for my task. Still, due to a language barrier, I ended up working with a project manager, a senior developer, the CEO, and an account person. For day-to-day operators, I only work with the project manager.

How did you come to work with Kultprosvet?

I found Kultprosvet on Google. One of the main factors I was looking at was how fast a team responds to my message. Kultprosvet responded within hours to my inquiry. I never have to wait for days for a response.

We’ve spent €1,500 (approximately $1,700 USD).

The project started in July 2019 and is ongoing.

I’ve been extremely happy with Kultprosvet’s work so far. They’ve made a few mistakes, but those are largely due to some communication glitches. I’m a busy client and sometimes forget to give them the full details. In other cases, the language barrier has gotten in the way of them understanding my requirements. Since we started working together, I’ve made it a habit to be more explicit in describing my tasks. After all, they can’t read my mind.

How did Kultprosvet perform from a project management standpoint?

Kultprosvet has been very open with the tools I’ve selected for project management. We use GitHub and another tool to track issues. The team always responds quickly over Slack.

Kultprosvet has done a great job deciphering my code and replicating it in their own work—a very difficult task. We’re still getting to know each other, and I’m assessing how they respond when they make mistakes. From what I’ve seen up to now, they’re quick to acknowledge and fix any issues no matter whose fault it is.

The language barrier is by far the most challenging thing about working with Kultprosvet. I’d love to be able to manage the full-time junior developer I’ve hired myself, but they didn’t have the English language skills to make it happen. However, Kultprosvet handled it really well. I now have a senior developer for the price of a junior developer and access to a project manager for free. I’ve been impressed that they are so dedicated to finding a solution that works in my favor.

Kultprosvet has been more than helpful, considering my exacting requirements. So long as I have the funding, they have my business. I wouldn’t think twice recommending their team. In fact, I already have.

Overall Score Kultprosvet has some of the best people I’ve ever worked with on an outsourced basis. They’re really people I can talk to.
    I tend to forget meetings. Kultprosvet never does.
    Their prices are very fair and reasonable.

React Native Dev for Tech Consultant's Project

“They’re a cohesive team with lots of experience."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Kultprosvet has served as an outsourcing partner in multiple projects. Currently, one developer assists in the delivery of a car-sharing app, coding in React Native and participating in daily stand-ups.

Norway
CEO, Small Tech Company

Kultprosvet has provided great work that’s relieved the technical burden for the CEO. Compared to previous developers, they make sure to understand the project requirements before providing successful solutions. Proving themselves to be a reliable partner, they continuously deliver on promises.

I’m the CEO of a small tech company. In our projects, I oversee client management and specialize in working with application APIs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kultprosvet?

We needed more manpower for our many projects, so we were seeking an outsourcing partner.

For this specific project, we needed to create an application using React Native and we didn’t have in-house expertise. Kultprosvet assisted in a large project that was for our client in Norway. It’s a car-sharing app, and we needed to smooth out car status management as well as its accounting ledgers.

Their team coded in React Native. While it was a very cooperative project, the app’s concept and usability are all thanks to Kultprosvet.

We currently have one developer who works full-time and writes the code for us. Previously, we had other smaller projects and collaborated with a QA person, a frontend developer, and a PHP developer.

How did you come to work with Kultprosvet?

My colleague found them under incidental circumstances. At the time, we were shopping for providers to ease our workload. We realized that the coding work didn’t have to take place in Norway, where costs are much higher.

We’d previously outsourced work to different outcomes. We’d interacted with a couple of companies from Ukraine, Poland, and India. One of our smaller, earlier projects with an offshore provider went very well. On the other hand, I had worse experiences with several companies who couldn’t deliver on their promises.

We pay them $4,000 monthly, and we’ve spent around $20,000 so far.

We began working with them in February 2019, and the work is ongoing.

They’ve been doing a great job. I was able to save a significant amount of time by not having to learn React Native myself, and their work has allowed me to focus on other things. They’ve bridged the gaps in my knowledge, especially the iOS and Android-specific aspects of app development.

It would cost me three times as much to hire a developer in Norway, so I’ve been able to save a lot of money through their work.

How did Kultprosvet perform from a project management standpoint?

Kultprosvet’s project managers are eager to understand the situation before offering a solution. They’re very direct and forthcoming about their ideas, which I seriously appreciate. For this project, though, we’re just in touch with our developer. Communication has been very smooth.

I’ve never met them in person, but we have daily meetings and communicate through Slack every day. We also communicate through video calls and use Bitbucket to track any issues.

They’re a cohesive team with lots of experience. Although I’m currently only working with one person, they work as a team when any questions come up. Relative to past developers who say yes to everything but end up failing to provide, they’re very communicative and competent.

They’re working on it, but their team varies in their level of English proficiency. I’ve gotten lucky with our current developer, but another developer may not know English as well.

I’d advise you to have a project manager because I think this helped me understand how they work and what I can do for a successful project. Prepare the work for them, and don’t expect to approach them with work on short notice.

Website & App Dev for Travel Company

“For the money we paid, we’ve never gotten better results.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Kultprosvet designed and developed a Shopify site and iOS and Android app for a travel company. They implemented a mobile travel deal alert and synced the site and app. They provide ongoing maintenance.

Denmark
Mike Dejworek
Founder, Rejsespejder ApS

Kultprosvet’s work has fostered outstanding results, with more than 80,000 app downloads and 250,000 unique visitors to the site. Internal stakeholders appreciate having a dedicated project manager who communicates well in English.

I’m the founder of Rejsespejder ApS, a travel company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kultprosvet?

We hired Kultprosvet to develop our website and mobile app.

Kultprosvet redesigned and redeveloped our existing site from the ground up. They built a WordPress site and an app for iOS and Android. The team integrated the site and app to so that they can sync and show the same offers.

They also developed a travel deal alert for the app. Users can select different categories, and when there’s an offer that matches one of those categories, they receive a push notification. Kultprosvet continues to maintain the site and app.

My direct point of contact is the project manager, who works with the developers. Sometimes, I talk to the CEO.

How did you come to work with Kultprosvet?

I found Kultprosvet on Upwork. They did a small test project that worked out well, so we moved on from there.

My company has spent around $10,000.

Our work together began in January 2017, and it’s ongoing.

The app has been downloaded around 80,000 times. We have about 250,000 unique visitors to the site each month.

How did Kultprosvet perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is mostly good. There are inevitable misunderstandings and bumps along the way, but I’d give them an 8 out of 10. We use Slack to communicate.

I like having a designated project manager who oversees the developers and has great English skills. Nothing gets lost in translation.

Their QA toward the end of development could’ve been better, but I believe they have a new person in this role. When we received their work, we found a lot of bugs. However, QA seems better now.

Plan your project out, know what you want to achieve, and communicate your expectations, so that there are no surprises down the road.

Overall Score There’s always a little bit of room for improvement.
    We went over timelines, but both of our teams were at fault for this.
    I’ve worked with many companies over the years. We’ve never gotten better results for the money we paid.
    For the price you pay, you cannot get much better quality.
    I’d recommend them based on our experience.

Web Development for Handbag Designer

“If we ever need something done, they always deliver.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Kultprosvet acts as a consultancy for a luxury handbag company. They assisted with development needs for a complete Shopify site refresh and supported efforts to refine the UI/UX.

Luc Lecorre
Co-Investor, Luxury Handbag Company

The new site speaks to the target consumer, and feedback is wholly positive. Kultprosvet manages projects well, and the majority of their work is bug-free upon delivery. They respond quickly, and they establish a high level of trust.

I am a freelancer and external agency that works for a luxury handbag company. I manage their digital marketing, development, UI/UX, and other tech needs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kultprosvet?

I brought them in to work for my client on a Shopify website.

We had a rough idea of the UI/UX for a redesign of the site, and they acted as a consultancy. They reworked pieces we provided to ensure everything worked effectively, but most of their tasks were and are in development. The site is a Shopify customization and we created a total refresh.

For the initial project, we worked with an account manager and two developers.

How did you come to work with Kultprosvet?

I found them on Dribbble. After speaking to them and testing their work, we brought them on to help. We liked their portfolio, and they had the right experience to support the project successfully.

The total cost is around £15,000 (approximately $19,000 USD) so far.

We started collaborating around October 2017, and we're still working with them now.

The new UI is more appropriate for the target audience, and feedback has always been very positive across all our customers. Sales doubled last year, and the site as a whole has a much better UX.

How did Kultprosvet perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very good project managers. Almost all of our communication is through Slack.

We've had a very good experience with them. We trust them, and we'll continue to work with them. If we ever need something done, they always deliver.

They missed a couple of bugs, but they fixed them right away when we reported them. 95% of the time, everything is great. They're very quick to respond when something goes awry, and they're a great partner.

I don't have any specific advice. Their account management and development teams are very hands on. Everyone is in the loop, and it's a very collaborative environment.

Overall Score We've enjoyed working with them from the start.
    They always keep to timelines, and their planning is very accurate.
    The budget estimates are always accurate.
    I'd recommend them to anyone.

Web Dev for Small Botique Creative Studio

"Their project management is very efficient."

2018 - Ongoing

Kultprosvet provides outsourced web development services on an ongoing basis. Their most recent project is a new student website for a global organization focused on Jewish youth education and programs.

Jerusalem, Israel
CEO, IraGinzburg Agency

The feedback surrounding their work has been overwhelmingly positive. The team has superb project management skills and are even available at odd hours to answer questions. Kultprosvet always carries themselves with professionalism, and their work reflects that.

I’m the owner of IraGinzburg Agency, a small boutique creative studio. We work with a wide chain of partners in long-term relationships.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kultprosvet ?

I needed help with web development.

They helped create a new student website for a global organization focused on Jewish youth education and programs.

We provided the wireframes and the designs. They created the documents with the functionality.

I interact with the project manager, the owner, and the developer on rare occasions.

How did you come to work with Kultprosvet?

They were recommended by a friend.

I’ve invested $10,000.

We started working together in 2018, and our engagement is ongoing.

My colleague was very impressed with their high professionalism. The timeframe was quick and there were no delays. Feedback has been very positive.

How did Kultprosvet perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very structured. The project manager handled it all and I almost never spoke with the developers.

We communicate several times a day. We use Slack and emails. Their project management is very efficient. It was perfect and I have no complaints. If I need an immediate answer, I can send them a WhatsApp message. They are available on holidays and weekends if I need them.

I like working with them because it’s very informal. The informality doesn’t hurt the quality of their work.

You must provide designs and descriptions. If you slightly change it, they increase the costs immediately. I would prefer that their price estimations allow for slight changes rather than cost changes while the project is already running.

SILVER VERIFIED