Design to Delivery. WE SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS.

Full-stack UX design.

From concept to delivery, KRUTSCH specializes in designing consumer and commercial applications.

We generate and execute ideas, finding opportunities for our clients to innovate.

Because solving the right problem builds careers, organizations and professional relationships.

1996
Minneapolis, MN
  • 323 Washington Avenue North
    Minneapolis, MN 55401

Parsec Labs, Plymouth, MN Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN - Partnered with Da Vinci Software Solutions Orange Tree Employment Screening, Edina, MN State of Minnesota - Partnered with with NightHawk Marketing Digi International, Minnetonka, MN NEXSAN, Campbell, CA The Nielsen Company, Plymouth, MN – Qterics division RSG Media Systems, New York, NY Magenic, Minneapolis, MN Optum, Minnetonka, MN – Division of UnitedHealth Safari Books Online (O'Reilly Media & Pearson Education).

Web and App Development for Startup

“Not only do they put in the effort to listen to our needs, but they also provide respectful feedback.”

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

KRUTSCH developed a web and mobile app that facilitates secure interactions between celebrities and their fans. The app features video conferencing options as well as third-party payment integrations.

Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area
Lorie Ingram
CEO, See a Star LLC

Although the business has yet to launch, the apps are live and show promising returns. KRUTSCH brings a personal touch to the project. Their team consistently suggests innovative ideas to enhance the app, communicates well with non-technical stakeholders, and are available whenever needed.

I’m the CEO of an app startup called See A Star LLC. Our app allows celebrities to seamlessly connect with their fans.

What challenge were you trying to address with KRUTSCH?

Because I’m not an IT person, I relied on KRUTSCH to help me develop my idea into a functional web-based and mobile app for my business.

KRUTSCH designed, implemented, and deployed our celebrity connection app from scratch, including both web and mobile versions. I provided them with the initial idea, and the team fleshed it out before writing the code.

Our solution offers an intuitive experience to help celebrities engage with their fans. Besides one-on-one chat features, they also built in group video conferencing functions and added security measures to protect all users. The tech stack included Amazon-based technologies, Top Box, and Stripe.

Currently, our product is live on Google Play and The App Store, and we’re getting ready to launch our business. KRUTSCH continues to support us by building our promotional website.

I mostly work with Ken (Founder & President, KRUTSCH) who leads a larger team of about 18 behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with Krutsch?

One of my colleagues referred us to Ken to see if he could help us. I approached him to get some ideas, and he put together a proposal for the engagement.

So far, we’ve spent about $125,000. We’ve compared their pricing to a few other companies in the Minneapolis market, and their costs are very fair.

Their work started in September 2018 and is ongoing.

The apps are now live in the stores, and we’re preparing to launch our business. From what I’ve seen, the apps will be very successful.

How did KRUTSCH perform from a project management standpoint?

What I most appreciate about KRUTSCH is that they’re always available. Nowadays, it can be tough to find time to chat, but they’ve made it a point to be available for questions. They’re very respectful toward me and my team when we don’t understand something, and they’re willing to sit down and explain where they see the project heading. I’ve also noticed that they involve us by asking for suggestions on how we’d like to see our app.

Compared to other companies I’ve worked with, KRUTSCH is far more personable. Not only do they put in the effort to listen to our needs, but they also provide respectful feedback. On top of that, they think outside the box, suggesting several helpful avenues that we haven’t even considered.

No, there’s nothing that I can think of. They’re a top company, and we don’t feel like just another client to them. Their work goes above and beyond my expectations, and I’d recommend them all day long.

Take the time to listen to their feedback because they’re brilliant. It’s also important to believe in their work. There have been some cases when we’ve discussed an idea, and I just had to trust that they knew exactly what they were doing because they were the experts.

Overall Score They consistently bring new ideas to the table to help my app become more successful than I could’ve ever dreamed of.
    I didn’t think that we’d be able to bring out idea to market for another couple of years, but they helped us get ready in a matter of weeks.
    Their costs are fair compared to the other companies I’ve seen.
    They’ve outperformed everyone.
    I’ve already recommended them.