Development in Constant Motion

Business leaders and entrepreneurs approach us to build tomorrow's solutions today. We can help you whether you are starting with an idea or fully-documented product. Our custom solutions empower you to execute your vision.

Encinitas, CA
  • 111 C St.
    Encinitas, CA 92024

NFL, Dominos, Dexcom, Nordstrom

Journey Transportation

Type: SaaS Platform, Mobile Application: iOS and Android

Industry: Healthcare, Non-Emergency Transport

Business Challenge: The customer needed to reduce budget, scheduled daily transports, and bid-out transport requests to external transport companies.

Kromeon Solution: Create frontend user interface for assisted living facilities, organizations, and their employees. In addition, create mobile

application for internal transport drivers.
NFL Alumni Image

NFL Alumni

Type: Mobile Application, iOS, Android, and Website

Industry: Professional Sports, Entertainment

Business Challenge: The customer needed to increase member connections, streamline voting, and simplify the exchange of information across chapters.

Solution: Create mobile application to onboard new users and connect them to the larger community of chapter members.

Phillips 66 Image

Phillips 66

Type: Custom Content Management System (CMS)

Industry: Retail Automotive Fuels

Business Challenge: The customer needed to manage campaigns across hundreds of stores while providing a robust set of key performance indicators and dashboards to chief-level executives.

Kromeon Solution: Create frontend user interface for campaign managers to manage loyalty programs, launch campaigns, and create

dashboards for upper management.
Petroleum Management Image

Petroleum Management

Type: Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Platform

Industry: Petroleum

Business Challenge: The customer needed to empower field workers with digital tools and provide job status information to clients in real-time.

Kromeon Solution: Create frontend user interface for employees working in the field and end clients.

Dexcom Image

Dexcom

Type: Mobile Application: iOS and Android Industry: Healthcare Business Challenge: The world’s first Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) app was a challenging project for our team. The idea was to connect the CGM device to an app that enabled users to see their glucose levels in real time in order to keep a track of the high, low and good-to-go levels. Kromeon Solution: The final product excelled in all aspects. It catered to
the iOS and Android design guidelines and fit seamlessly with the Dexcom G5 app. The result was a resounding success and the customer feedback.
Objective Zero Image

Objective Zero

Industry: Military and Healthcare

Business Challenge: 20 Veterans and one current service member commit suicide daily, according to recent government data. This totals 7,000 suicides per year. Despite its best efforts, the US government is unable to deal with the scope of this problem. The VA’s Suicide Crisis Hotline, for instance, was embroiled in controversy after

reports of backed up call centers.

Kromeon Solution: Objective Zero needed support solving the colossal problem by using their expertise and proven track record. One of the biggest concerns for us was to deliver a top notch product under the given time constraints.

Kenex Image

Kenex

Industry: Healthcare

Business Challenge: We all know that selling and purchasing houses is a colossal activity and has its own unique set of parameter. We were contacted by this amazing team who wanted to make the whole process of real estate easy for both the buyer and the agent.

Kromeon Solution: Searching for a property in a particular location and then

easily identify the available agents for that particular listing. Buyer has the ability to instantly connect with the agent by sending him an in-app message.
Teaching Side by Side Image

Teaching Side by Side

Industry: Education Technology

Business Challenge: Teaching Side by Side caters to schools, teachers and parents. Hence the portal and application required a user interface and experience that was suitable for these types of users. Moreover, it was possible that a user might search for a school or a teacher not currently on the application.

Kromeon

Solution: The portal and application for Teaching Side by Side was built using a strategic user interface. The user experience was also designed for students and parents. It allowed users to add schools and teachers if they didn’t exist in the system.
One Life Image

One Life

Type: Mobile Application: iOS

Industry: Healthcare, Diet, and Lifestyle

Business Challenge: The application version being used by One Life required updates. Intuitive search and user profile were some of the new changes that were to be developed for the application. Moreover, the app design also had to be updated to provide an enhanced user interface and experience.

Kromeon Solution: The updated

version of the app incorporated all the new features that were required by One Life . Not only was a better user experience developed, but the new features added were also functioning smoothly. The user profile feature was a great addition to the app as the application gave a more personalized experience to the user.
Marathon Image

Marathon

Type: Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Platform, Mobile Application: iOS and Android

Industry: Retail Automotive Fuels

Business Challenge: The customer needed to acquire, target, and increase in-store purchases.

Kromeon Solution: Create backend loyalty platform for internal employees and mobile application for gasoline station and convenience store shoppers.

Domino's Image

Domino's

Type: Mobile Application: iOS and Android Industry: Restaurant Chain Business Challenge: By building smart apps that better remember a customer and their preferences, dramatically reducing the amount of time it takes to place an order. The Domino’s app allows customers to store addresses, credit cards, favorite orders, and more, essentially personalizing the app to each user. Kromeon Solution: The numbers speak for themselves:
the Domino’s mobile apps bring in 10% of the company’s US revenue, and have earned an average rating of 4.9 stars with over 300,000 reviews in the App Store and Google Play.
Nordstrom Image

Nordstrom

Industry: Premium Retail

Business Challenge: Nordstrom had apps before but they wanted an improved design and architecture. Their previous app had to be improved to make shopping easier for their customers. The apps essentially had to make it easier for the customers to know before they go to the store: see if their clothing, shoe or dress size and color are

available on the store near them. Buy online and pick up in store to save time were the key features!

Kromeon Solution: Nordstrom got an app which instantly became a hit among the customers of the store. The problems which were previously being faced disappeared and apps instantly got a better feedback from clients increasing the rating on stores.

Fabloox Image

Fabloox

Industry: Beauty, Fashion, and Health

Business Challenge: The application’s model is based solely on the affiliate programs of brands. However, it was a challenging project as the affiliates being used were not consistent in terms of the features and functionalities they were providing.

Kromeon Solution: The team’s expertise and hard work produced an

outstanding application. Fabloox app integrated multiple affiliate engines and YouTube influencer videos. Moreover, it also has numerous brands and categories on the app. Any user can search for brand-specific or category-specific products and also view related influencer product videos.
Declare Image

Declare

Industry: Education Technology

Business Challenge: Declare was created by a real parent inspired by a common problem. Tracy Mendoza was like any other parent trying to help her child maneuver the complex college landscape and choose a major and minor after she enrolled.

Kromeon Solution: We combined innovation and technology to create an app that has the

capability to recognize your progress towards degrees unknown based on current and future course selections within the parameters of your current major.
Message Cube Image

Message Cube

Industry: Mobile Communication

Business Challenge: A new look was required for Message Cube to make it more attractive for the users and the user interface and experience was to be updated.

Kromeon Solution: The entire app designs were produced by the design team along with a new logo, search icons, and Play Store graphics. The designs used an entirely new

and trendy color palette across the app. A better search design was developed and presented to the client.

Mobile App Dev for Travel Blogger

"kromeon showed a complete mastery of app development and a commitment to considering every detail."

kromeon redesigned and updated a mobile app for a travel blogger. After creating several mockup screens, the team developed an MVP and migrated data from the old app to the new iteration.

Houston, Texas
Neil Marathe
Owner, NeilsTravels

kromeon delivered an app that exceeded the expectations of the client. The team maintained an effective workflow to complete tasks with short timeframes. Their in-depth knowledge and proactive approach set them apart.

I worked in the oil industry for over 4 decades - much of it globally. This work allowed me to travel extensively - now been to some 114 countries. Over the years of my travel, I would keep my friends and family updated about my travels with Travel Notes, Photos etc. I also took many videos.

About 5 years ago, I developed an app for Android and iTunes which combined all my travel reports, videos and travel tips etc. While the app was good - it lacked the latest American contemporary design and good UI/UX aspects. And it is one reason I contracted with Kroemon (App Development Company) to completely redesign my app.

For what projects/services did your company hire kromeon?

I hired Kromeon (App Development company) to bring my app to the latest and greatest that the app technical world offers. It included a complete redesign, having the same app on both Android and iTunes platform - and many additional features available on some of the best apps in the world. Kromeon (App Development Company) also designed a brand new Content Management System (CMS) which is far superior to the old one that I used.

My goals for this project were:

1. Bring my app to the latest technical standards
  2. Far more superior UI/UX to my current (now old) app
  3. Add features such as share contents
  4. Make it easier for users to post comments and ask questions - almost similar to NYT
  5. Lastly, redesign a Content Management System (CMS) to make it easy to upload information to the app and is based on commonly used platforms worldwide

These are the steps I took to select this vendor:

1. I had searched the web to rank the top 10 app development companies in USA
  2. I contacted all of them - of which 3 replied
  3. I had prepared a competency evaluation form which I asked all of them to fill out
  4. After analysis - I contacted each of them on telephone
  5. While cost is always a factor - I knew my budget
  6. Based on my conversations with them, their resources, their abilities, competencies and more willing to work on an individual project like mine - each submitted a price offer
  7. Based on all this analysis, I selected Kromeon (App Development Company). One other factor was all of Kromeon (ADC) staff were in one location - San Diego. And all spoke English.

I had already briefed Kromeon (ADC) on my existing app. So, they were quite familiar with my requirements and solutions to effect these improvements. Here are some other steps:

1. Kromeon (ADC) has a rigorous project development tools - one of which includes agreeing to what the project needs to accomplish before any work starts.
  2. It's called PRD (Project Requirement Document) - this was an excellent tool to get every one on the same page.
  3. As part of revamp of my app - we decided a new logo was required. Kromeon (ADC) - and I discussed various ideas and they proposed many designs. Their knowledge and experience helped nail down a logo
  4. As part of app development, Kromeon and I worked on mock up screens - an essential development tool for an app.
  5. Kromeon (ADC) showed much flexibility to development of mock up screens. After about 10 iterations of mock up screens, we agreed on the final look and feel of the app.
  6. After this stage, Kromeon (ADC) engaged their development team to translate these mock up screens into a working model of the app
  7. After a working model was ready, transfer of data from old app to this new app was required - which Kromeon (ADC) did effortlessly.
  8. Once the new app was in working order, Kromeon (ADC) and I worked on the new CMS - which they have already been working on all along.
  9. Once all pieces were ready, we had the beta testing phase during which some bugs were identified which were promptly fixed by Kromeon (ADC)
  10. The app NeilsTravels has now been successfully released - thanks to Kromeon (ADC).
  11. Feedback to this date from users is very positive.
  12. There are some issues that will be fixed in the next few months - but these were issues that came up after PRD was agreed to.

Kromeon (ADC) team consisted originally of just two : JP Palacio and Jonathan Thompson. They were my intermediaries with others in their company. And that was more than sufficient for my needs.

Later in the design phase, Canaan DeVito was assigned as a project engineer. I know that they had several others in their back office who worked on this project - but I had no need to have an interaction with them. For my needs, this team was more than sufficient.

The project is an unqualified success. The deliverables met more than I had expected. The app is far superior to my current app - actually while the contents are largely the same - they could not be more different. I am more than satisfied with Kromeon (ADC) work. The other part of the CMS is also an unqualified success. It is much more flexible and anticipated my needs.

I have more than 4 decades of project management experience in the oil patch. I have worked on projects from a few million to hundreds of millions. Most of the time, the contractor team was a large company. Though, eventually, you end up working with a smaller group of folks.

This project was much smaller than my experience - and the project team was much smaller - actually just 3 of us. I can say without hesitation that the workflow was very effective. Kromeon (ADC) response time was what I expected it to be. Their turn around time was exceptionally good - considering this was not a very long term project.

It is not fair to Kromeon (ADC) to say that they were far superior to the company who developed the original app. That company based in India had very limited technical skills. "You get what you pay for."

kromeon showed a complete mastery of app development and a commitment to considering every detail. The most impressive about this company is indeed a mastery in app development - anticipating issues and fixing them promptly

As far as my needs go - I have nothing to add for areas of improvement for Kromeon (ADC). I would recommend them to any one who has an individual need for an app development.

Overall Score I give them 5 star because all my expectations were met and the app is an unqualified success
    I give them 3.5 because the project took a little longer than originally agreed to. Some delays were unavoidable while some were avoid
    As related earlier, I had received competitive bidding from 3 contractors. Kromeon (ADC) delivered every dollar's worth of promises
    I rate them 5 star because the deliverables were exactly what was promised.
    I would refer them to any one who desires my opinion.

iOS and Android Dev for Donor Connection App

"They're fun guys to work with."

Oct. 2017 - Sept 2018

kromeon designed and developed a mobile application for iOS and Android. The connection-based solution had mapping and location features.

San Diego, California
Founder, iDontity

The functional app achieved users and positive feedback. kromeon expertly guided the engagement, leveraging both in-person and remote communication skills.

I’m the founder of iDontity, an app that connects donor parents and children based on ID numbers.

What challenge were you trying to address with kromeon?

I hired kromeon to develop the app for iOS and Android. The solution needed to have a scrolling map feature that would let users connect with each other based on location and proximity.

First, I explained my vision and goals for the app. kromeon documented ideas and then proceeded into development. The team designed and tested the solution. Currently, the app is live and we’re considering a second version with enhanced visuals.

The project manager was our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with kromeon?

I did a Google search for local companies because I wanted face-to-face interaction. I had an initial call with kromeon and we hit it off. They started work shortly after that.

We spent close to $30,000.

We started working together in October 2017 and the partnership ended in September 2018.

The app has received positive user feedback for its intuitive navigation.

How did kromeon perform from a project management standpoint?

The team had strong communication skills and kept me calm during the project’s more challenging stages. I was new to app development and needed guidance on navigating hurdles. We talked via phone, email, and face-to-face.

They're fun guys to work with.

No, I can’t of anything.

Technology such as this app takes several iterations to get right.

App & Web Development for Transportation Company

"We were able to raise a second round of funding due to their absolute dedication to success."

Jan. 2017 - July 2018

kromeon developed an iOS and Android app, as well as a responsive website, for a rideshare transportation company. They implemented an expansive range of features into the platform.

San Fransisco, CA
Christiana Winfrey
COO, Titan Urban Transportation

Internal and external feedback has been overwhelmingly positive, leading to more work for kromeon. Their expert team responded promptly to any concerns. They kept the project moving through constant communication, providing critical status updates throughout the engagement.

As the COO of Titan Urban Transportation, I conceptualized the business, built technology, secured VC funding, managed all staff and finances, and negotiated contracts. I was also responsible for new user adoption, affiliate recruitment, and ensuring the fiscal viability of the organization.

For what projects/services did your company hire kromeon?

We needed an external resource to develop an end-to-end custom platform solution, including two mobile apps.

We wanted to provide our company with all of the technology solutions for our start-up.

There was no shortage of software companies near our headquarters in San Francisco. We ultimately choose kromeon because of their diligence and attention to detail.

kromeon developed an iOS and Android app for users (pick-up requests) and drivers. They also created a website with responsive design functionality. Both the app and the website required a number of features, including: GPS location services; optional booking – now or later; iCal integrated booking reminder; location services for driver’s distance to user; active price matrix based on car and distance; push notifications from driver to user; confirmation notice including car image and plate number; third-party login and third-party payment options; live trip map - ETA to location; pick-up alerts; and payment options.

We worked with four front-facing team members: a director of development, two product managers, and a senior developer.

We were able to raise a second round of funding due to their absolute dedication to success and high level of detail.

kromeon held weekly meetings to discuss progress and view the demo. They provided full transparency via their project management tool.

They were completely accessible around the clock. We had the ability to call or text any of our assigned project and product managers.

Absolutely not. They are what other companies strive to be.

Overall Score They continue to help us grow. They're an amazing partner.
    They met with us once a week.
    Their prices were competitive.
    We are able to get Series B funding due to their quality of work.
    I'd 1000% recommend them.

App Dev for Technical Recruiting Firm

"Their speed was outstanding. They finished the project a month ahead of schedule."

Jan. - Dec. 2018

kromeon developed a human resources application to replace a contract with a third-party HR vendor.

Anthony Ortega
Associate, Strategic Employment Partners

The application resulted in significant cost savings and simplified a previously tedious process. kromeon’s responsiveness led to a smooth collaboration and empowered them to deliver the application well ahead of schedule.

I’m an associate at Strategic Employment Partners. We’re a technical recruiting firm. I’m responsible for generating revenue by linking candidates to job opportunities.

For what projects/services did your company hire kromeon?

We wanted to develop a mobile application that allowed employees to file complaints that occured in the office.

What were your goals for this engagement?

We wanted to provide employees and employers with an easy, one-step process to file, manage, and view complaints.

We looked for a vendor that would create an effective solution efficiently.

Describe the engagement in detail.

The application is used as a shortcut portal for human resources. We’d previously used a third party human resources corporation to handle complaints, but creating the portal mitigated costs.

We worked with a lead architect, two developers, a database developer, and a QA engineer.

Can you share any outcomes from the engagement that demonstrate progress or success?

The application will save us around $30,000 per year because it allows management to easily access all our human resource information at the click of a button, rather than through several phone calls.

Their lead developer's responsiveness made the process effective and efficient.

What did you find most impressive about this vendor?

No, it went swimmingly.

Web Development for Auto Service Company

"Their portfolio demonstrates their in-depth expertise and creativity."

Nov. 2017 - June 2018

kromeon built a website to increase a new company’s online presence. They oversaw development from start to finish, seeking feedback and testing after each stage.

Murrieta, California
Hoang Tran
Operation Manager, Trumotive

The site has seen increased interested from potential customers. kromeon delivered high-quality products on time and at an excellent value. Customers can expect an expert team that keeps in constant contact, giving consistent progress reports and alerts to potential delays.

I’m a partner and the operation manager for Trumotive. We’re an emerging automotive service company.

For what projects/services did your company hire kromeon?

We engaged kromeon to develop our website.

We wanted an attractive website to better advertise our services.

We found kromeon through a referral who had an excellent experience working with their team.

We wanted to establish our domain and web presence through social media quickly. kromeon was responsible for building the site while I handled the social media efforts. They worked closely with us to establish the site’s key details and kept us updated on progress from start to finish. Once the team finished each stage, we tested it and offered feedback.

We worked with a project manager who led a larger team behind the scenes.

The site brought in more prospective customers. kromeon’s diligent work allowed me to focus on increasing our presence on social media.

The team communicated effectively. The project manager updated us on their progress regularly and made us aware of any issues that could potentially cause delays.

Their portfolio demonstrates their in-depth expertise and creativity.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Mobile App Development for Web Design Company

"kromeon has a fantastic network of developers, artists, and marketers."

Mar. 2017 - Nov. 2018

kromeon developed a mobile application to streamline the money allocation process within banking channels. Their team met to review the app and made changes accordingly. The app recently launched.

Encinitas, California
Mark Goodkin
Owner, Goodkin Design

The app has received substantial downloads and constructive reviews. The team at kromeon was skilled and communicative. They provided excellent feedback and suggestions, which greatly benefitted the project. Expect a responsive team that completes work within the agreed-upon budget and timeline.

I’m the owner of Goodkin Design, a web design company.

For what projects/services did your company hire kromeon?

We needed an agency to build an app and provide our team with guidance regarding user experience and feedback.

We needed a mobile app that automatically allocates funds into various channels, such as debt payments and savings. We wanted to streamline the process, cutting out the struggling of manually moving money from paychecks.

A third-party referred kromeon to me.

At the initial meeting, I presented kromeon the idea and their team provided feedback, a cost estimate, and timeline for the project. Through a series of meetings, we reviewed the progress and made adjustments to specific functionalities. Any bugs were removed in the beta version.

My primary contacts were two project managers. They supplied a development team that they felt fit with the project.

The app officially launched in November 2018. In the first month, the app has over 40 downloads and excellent reviews. At the beginning of the new year, kromeon will assist with app marketing and any additional refinements.

I met with kromeon once a week and frequently communicated through email, text, and phone. Their team was responsive to any inquiries and provided helpful suggestions along the way.

The team at kromeon has several years of app development experience. They were extremely knowledgeable. kromeon has a fantastic network of developers, artists, and marketers.

There are none I can think of. The project was finished on time and within the cost estimate.

We met each week during the engagement.
    Their cost was reasonable and within my budget. There were no extra costs.
    kromeon provided excellent quality.
    I would likely recommend them.

Buyer-Seller Forum for a Real Estate Firm

"They have a lot of knowledge in the industry and exceeded all our expectations."

Jan. - June 2018

kromeon developed a sophisticated app for a real estate firm. The app operates as a universal forum to aid home buyers, sellers, and realtors as they navigate various aspects of their roles.

Victorville, USA
Robin Jones-Granata
Broker/Owner, Granata Group Realty

The application kromeon delivered has a high rate of success and is positively received by all parties involved. Communication was timely and professional, and the whole project was cohesive and free from any major issues.

I am the broker/owner of Granata Group Realty.

For what projects/services did your company hire kromeon?

We wanted to develop a highly sophisticated app that would allow buyers, sellers, realtors and other players in the real estate industry to come together and view up-to-the minute details of the transaction process.

The app will simplify home selection, offer-to-closing, and other important processes within the home buying process. It will also ease price selection, staging, timing, and other pertinent steps for sellers. The aim is to create an easy, fun, efficient forum to put everyone on the same page and eliminate unnecessary misunderstandings or undue hardships.

Our online research and business contact referrals all recommended kromeon as the right choice for this project.

We had an initial consultation to discuss the direction, goals, and vision for the project. After that, we had multiple reviews and meetings to ensure the project was progressing according to plan. The final product came to us in a timely, professional manner. kromeon was very efficient.

A project manager was assigned to the project. They acted as our main point of contact throughout the process. We didn't interact with the rest of the team directly, but there were several developers and a QA resource on their side. They all worked together to make our dream a reality.

The app has a high rate of success and receives positive feedback from buyers, sellers, and other professionals in our industry.

Communication with our assigned project manager was timely, cohesive, professional and friendly. They strove to deliver on all our specifications in a timely manner, with as few glitches as possible. Our needs evolved as the project progressed, and they were sensitive to those changes.

Their ongoing, regular communication was both helpful and engaging. They have a lot of knowledge in the industry and exceeded all our expectations.

This was a highly satisfying experience. We have no complaints whatsoever.

Overall Score The team we worked with, and the company in general, is excellent.
    There were no issues with scheduling.
    The quality of the output justified the cost.
    We're entirely satisfied with the final project.
    I trust kromeon and am happy to refer them.

Buyer Lead Generation & Branding Consultation for Realtor

“They’re always available and are generally able to point me in the right direction.”

After conducting a brand audit, kromeon has started to develop a multi-platform approach to attract potential clients. They currently support a lead generation campaign, providing client profiles and contacts.

San Marcos, California
Realtor, Real Estate Brokerage

kromeon’s team has provided effective recommendations to drive lead generation. Their strong team dynamic and quality staff inspire confidence in their skills.

I’m a realtor for a real estate brokerage in California.

For what projects/services did your company hire kromeon?

I approached them for lead generation services, specifically for buyers in the North County San Diego region.

I needed 10 convertible, warm leads per month along with their contact information and client profiles.

I found them through a referral.

kromeon’s team has been excellent in identifying inconsistencies in my personal branding and are now developing a multi-platform approach to attract potential clients.

I have access to multiple team members, but they also work individually with me as needed.

We’re currently at the beginning of our campaigns, so I don’t have any hard metrics yet. However, I am excited about the team’s ideas and look forward to implementing their suggestions.

Their workflow is very streamlined and efficient. They’re always available and are generally able to point me in the right direction.

I appreciate the quality of their personnel. The team dynamic is appealing and builds confidence in the company’s services.

No, not that I can think of. Although I’m fully satisfied with their work so far, I can’t speak to the services that I haven’t enlisted.

Consumer Testing for Biotech Researcher

“They exceeded my initial goals and expectations.”

Jan. 2018 - Feb. 2018

kromeon provided a dedicated team to test a product and identify ways to improve its customer experience.

San Diego, California
Self-Employed Biotech Researcher

Through a carefully planned and organized approach, kromeon completed the project successfully. The team was responsive, reliable, and intelligent. Overall, they were a great partner.

I’m a self-employed biotech researcher.

For what projects/services did your company hire kromeon?

I needed assistance with consumer testing.

I wanted to test the durability of my product.

I found them through an online referral.

They provided product testing services to identify ways to improve the customer’s experience.

They provided a team of dedicated resources.

They exceeded my initial goals and expectations.

They carefully planned and organized their workflow, which contributed to their success.

They were responsive, reliable, and intelligent.

No, they were flawless.

Development for Social Media Platform

"I appreciated their level of professionalism."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

kromeon created a proof of concept for a social media platform.

Santa Monica, California
Marketing Associate, Social Media Platform

kromeon was consistently proactive and helpful. They always responded quickly, offered valuable advice, and delivered great results.

We created a social network for college students.

For what projects/services did your company hire kromeon?

We hired kromeon as a consultant.

We wanted to build our brand.

They were highly recommended from someone in our Xcelerator in Santa Monica.

They consulted us on a variety of matters. They also delivered a proof of concept for our Series A round, which closed last month.

Our team was very pleased with them.

They were diligent, consistent communicators who were always available when we needed information.

I appreciated their level of professionalism.

I can't think of anything.