Price-friendly digital agency for your web project

The best instruments and technologies for your project. We promise that your project will be created at top quality and within the shortest time. Founding the best solution for your project is our specialty.

We provide: Web design & dev; Digital marketing; Branding; Virtual Datarooms Service

2019
kharkiv, Ukraine
  • st. Academica Pavlova 120 A
    kharkiv, KL 61105
    Ukraine

Online School Image

Online School

Online schools are a new generation of digital education. We help Kristina to build her own platform where she can share her professional experience and graduate her students around the globe. Now everyone can learn professional makeup and hairstyling online from a world-class master. Pink soft but fresh colors and secure functionality. Protected information, different payment methods, homework, live Instagram connection and

all that you need to engage with your students is just on this web.
Dance District Image

Dance District

Adorable online-shop for dance sportsmen. Practice wear for everybody. Logo and website on the Opencart platform. A big project with maximum comfort for clients and for the owner. Clear navigation, simplicity, and clean design is a big plus for online-shop. All of it you can find on dancedistrict.ch . Soft colors are sending the character and the mood for the clients. And all actions to buy or choose a product can be done in a

minimum of click to make shopping very comfortable. Such a web creates a perfect relation between owner and client.
Hotel Zagado Image

Hotel Zagado

Hotel in Nigeria, Agadez. Modern and minimalistic design. All you need for such a project is simplicity and emotions. Desert views and clear information gives vibes of Africa and convenience in this modern look. The client`s wish was to make it mobile adaptive and transfer emotions of a specific culture of Nigeria and hospitality.

Amanar Gmbh Image

Amanar Gmbh

Beautiful project from the Swiss agency of human resources. Deep blue colors and bridges transfer to user emotional contact and friendliness. Now you can easily find any information you need and contact directly over the website. A company with deep philosophy helps other find the right person. And our task was to refresh design (after many years), make it responsive, friendly, possible to contact fast and reach right

information as fast as possible.
Transfyr Image

Transfyr

A great project to needed UX/UI skills. We have designed an application for the startup project – Transfyr: digital business cards. Easy way to improve your circle of contacts and manage them in a minimum amount of clicks. No more paper waste and uncomfortable bunches of cards. All you need is to scan the QR code and done.

We improved usability and design-friendly look. Solid, comfortable and friendly interface.

UI/UX Design for Digital Business Card Company

"I believe the most impressive thing about the company was the speed of service."

Mar. - Apr. 2020

Krock Digital Solutions provided UI/UX designs for a digital business card company. The team redesigned both the website and mobile app for the client.

Kenner, Louisiana
Michael Floyd
President, Transfyr

The designs met the expectations of the internal team. Krock Digital Solutions facilitates an effective workflow through quality communication and quick response times. The team is hard-working, attentive, and personable.

I am the founder and President of Transfyr, the revolution to digital business cards. Transfyr is designed to replace the paper business card through quick easy QR scan to storage and management of business cards through grouping.

For what projects/services did your company hire Krock Digital Solutions?

The website and mobile versions are currently available, but I was sure there was a better UI design out there possible. This is why I hired Krock Digital Solutions. I am really pleased with my design and plan on implementing it asap.

The goals were to design a website and mobile app with the current features of the app and website.

I found the vendor through Fiverr.

The project was to redesign the interface of the website and mobile app Transfyr.

I only communicated with Volodymyr of Krock Digital Solutions. Not sure how many were helping him.

The outcome was the designs of the website ad mobile app. I am very pleased with the app designs and look forward to implementing them soon.

Volodymyr of Knock Digital Solutions was extremely fast in delivering the product and was very fast in answering my concerns and problems. I would recommend the services to anyone.

I believe the most impressive thing about the company was the speed of service. Even with the many revisions I requested, the answers were received promptly.

I do not have anything I could request as an improvement.

Overall Score Thank you for the designs! I wish you well in future business.
    I received work on my order as soon as we agreed upon the terms.
    For the money I paid, I cannot imagine a better product.
    I was provided with a fantastic design!
    I will be using their services again if needed.

E-Commerce Dev for Dance Company

"Even though it is a very young company, they work with the newest technology and put the customer first."

Mar. - May 2019

Krock Digital Solutions produced a logo and designed and developed an e-commerce website.

Belp, Switzerland
Yulia Dreier
Founder, Dance Products Company

Now, stakeholders are able to sell their dance clothes on an international scale. The specialists offered daily progress updates, maintaining transparent, accessible communication. They offer excellent value for their price.

We sell dancewear, practice clothes for dancesport. I am the founder of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Krock Digital Solutions?

Krock Digital Solutions made our Logo, Webdesign and E-Comerce.

To start our business we needed this online platform

Good balance of price and product

They designed several logos from which I could choose. After they designed a website which fitted my wishes, in terms of functionality and style

The project team had about 3 people including me. There were the designer and the developer. Due to this small team, it was very easy for me to communicate with the others and we had quickly the result I wished for.

Due to E-Commerce, we are able to not only sell our clothes national, but also international.

the project management was perfect. I got daily updates on the progress and could at any time communicate with the developer about my wishes. They worked very transparent to me as a customer and I was included in each major step.

even though it is a very young company, they work with the newest technology and put the customer first. The prices are very modest for the product you get, you can feel that their work is not about the money, but about making the customer happy.

There is always space for improvement for every company. I was very happy with the service and the end product, I would advise them nevertheless to invest in the language skills of each of their employees, to make the communication even more efficient.

Web Dev & Design for Online Makeup School

"Everything was perfect!"

Dec. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Krock Digital Solutions developed a website for a hair and makeup artist. Their requirements were to create an SEO- and user-friendly, functional website that has a sleek aesthetic. They even designed the logo.

Moscow, Russia
Kristina Druzhinina
Founder, Krisdruw.com

Krock Digital Solutions established the client's digital presence, which now serves to answer customers' questions and provide credibility to the business. The team was always available and prompt to address questions. They're professional, committed to their work, and experts in their field.

Hi! I’m the owner of my brand “krisdruw”. I’m a ballroom hair and makeup stylist, so I wanted to make it work without me:) so I needed a site where I can teach people how to do it online )

For what projects/services did your company hire Krock Digital Solutions?

I needed a site for online education and information about hair and makeup’s

logo, total “looking-working-good” site, SEO optimization

I knew Volodymyr from ballroom competitions, his partner she was my client, and once she wrote me “hi Kristina if you or your friends will need a site - just ask Vova”. so Did i and I never regret about my choice.

They designed a logo, designed all style for my site, integrated a system I wanted to work with, in one word - they did everything from 0 to 100%!

I don’t know how many people have Ben working on my site - I always was in touch with Volodymyr and he helped me with all of my troubles and questions

After I had my site done - I have a support and protection about any questions and problems. Nice to work with professional people!

Everything was perfect! Always available for call and quick message replies.

How professional, interested in what they re doing, how effective is what they do.

I can’t say anything. There’s always a space where to grow. But I have had all answers to all of my Questions.

I lived in USA during our project - so it was hard to compare time zones. But we did it great!
    Good price.
    Perfect.

Homepage Design for Museum Exhibition Designer

"They're friendly and dedicated."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Krock Digital Solution is designing a domain and homepage.

Zurich, Switzerland
Ulrich Zickler
Holder, Museum & Exhibition Design Ulrich Zickler

The Krock Digital Solution's team is very small and intimate to provide a smooth experience. The project management workflow is a work in progress. The team has impressive qualities.

museum and exhibition design, holder

IT, domain and homepage design

new appearance

friends

IT, domain and homepage design

small circle

not yet

work in progress

They're friendly and dedicated.

we will find out