Price-friendly digital agency for your projects

Krock Digital Solutions is a team of web designers and developers based in Kharkiv, Ukraine. We are your full-cycle digital partner. You can rely on us in:

- Full-stack web development- Graphic, web, and UX/UI design- Digital marketing support

Our portfolio consists of great landing pages, online stores, corporate websites, and complex brand identities for our clients.

You need to implement a web project - we will build it for you. The best instruments, technologies, and experience help us to do this. We promise that we will develop your project at top quality and within the shortest possible time.

2019
kharkiv, Ukraine
  • st. Moskovskiy prospect 53A
    kharkiv, KL 61105
    Ukraine

Swiss Secure Datacenter Amanar Gmbh Transfyr Hotel Zagado Dance Distric

Transfyr Image

Transfyr

A great project to needed UX/UI skills. We have designed an application for the startup project – Transfyr: digital business cards. Easy way to improve your circle of contacts and manage them in a minimum amount of clicks. No more paper waste and uncomfortable bunches of cards. All you need is to scan the QR code and done.

We improved usability and design-friendly look. Solid, comfortable and friendly interface.

Hotel Zagado Image

Hotel Zagado

Hotel in Nigeria, Agadez. Modern and minimalistic design. All you need for such a project is simplicity and emotions. Desert views and clear information gives vibes of Africa and convenience in this modern look. The client`s wish was to make it mobile adaptive and transfer emotions of a specific culture of Nigeria and hospitality.

Amanar Gmbh Image

Amanar Gmbh

Beautiful project from the Swiss agency of human resources. Deep blue colors and bridges transfer to user emotional contact and friendliness. Now you can easily find any information you need and contact directly over the website. A company with deep philosophy helps other find the right person. And our task was to refresh design (after many years), make it responsive, friendly, possible to contact fast and reach right

information as fast as possible.
Online School Image

Online School

Online schools are a new generation of digital education. We help Kristina to build her own platform where she can share her professional experience and graduate her students around the globe. Now everyone can learn professional makeup and hairstyling online from a world-class master. Pink soft but fresh colors and secure functionality. Protected information, different payment methods, homework, live Instagram connection and

all that you need to engage with your students is just on this web.
Dance District Image

Dance District

Adorable online-shop for dance sportsmen. Practice wear for everybody. Logo and website on the Opencart platform. A big project with maximum comfort for clients and for the owner. Clear navigation, simplicity, and clean design is a big plus for online-shop. All of it you can find on dancedistrict.ch . Soft colors are sending the character and the mood for the clients. And all actions to buy or choose a product can be done in a

minimum of click to make shopping very comfortable. Such a web creates a perfect relation between owner and client.

Website Design & Development for Tech Scaler

"I felt that they really understood the business needs and translated that into the technical solution."

June - July 2020

A tech scaling firm hired Krock Digital Solutions to redesign its website. They proposed a new design after understanding the business then worked on implementing it technically, as well as optimizing for SEO.

Geneva, Switzerland
Brigitte Lawler
CEO , LEGEND SA

The website just launched and providing new analytical information that they expect to be overwhelmingly positive. Initial qualitative feedback is very positive. The team at Krock Digital Solutions is easy to work with, communicative, efficient, and transparent, consistently going above and beyond.

A team of business growth specialists who take business to the next level using our strategic framework. With special focus on * scaling tech companies, * achieving commercial success for apps * accelerating growth for professional service companies. I am the founder / CEO of this company

For what projects/services did your company hire Krock Digital Solutions?

We needed to have our website redesigned. We have had several issues with previous website projects so we were reluctant to tackle this one again. But in the past months, we have had to reposition our business solutions for clients, redefine our identity and the website no longer reflected our reality.

- Modern, attractive and innovative look for the website (custom design not template). - Superior performance in SEO, traffic analysis, conversion. - Easy to update and continue to be a living site that grows with the business.

We selected Krock because of the professionalism of their approach. We receive many contacts from web developers but Krock gave me the impression that they were focused on enabling my business rather than a typical techie contact. Then the 2nd reason is that the gave me an expert evaluation of my current website together with very valid recommendations for improvement. They recommended solutions that fit my need, not just what they want to sell. The 3rd reason is that their pricing is very affordable and realistic given what we need to achieve.

Once they got to know my business and our needs in detail, Krock proposed a completely new design, look and feel for the website which I loved from the start. Their design captured the spirit of my business better than any one ever did before, or that I could imagine. Then they got to work on the technical side - engaging with any other solution providers working with my business to make sure that our entire marketing and sales processes are seamlessly connected with the website functions. They increased our visibility online, and made it more clear for us to know the traffic we are attracting and how we can convert this traffic to business opportunities. The result is that we have a new source of lead generation thanks to this new site.

Our main contact person is business owner and chief designer. He is the one able to make the bridge between our business needs and what his team produces. We did not have direct contact with his supporting development team. I am aware that various developers were involved for different aspects of the project Whatever we needed was delivered on time and expertly done.

The website is recently launched so it is early to give performance measures on business impact, other than to say that we now have access to analytical information that we never had before. We expect to monitor and optimise performance now whereas we were blind before. From a branding perspective, the website matches the level of professionalism that we wish to portray. Qualitative feedback from customers, prospective customers and partners is very positive so far.

All project management was done through a very efficient and effective use of Asana. Timelines, tasks and collaboration all happened in this platform so project progress was transparent to all. We had regular calls for milestone decision points. And the project was delivered within the expected timeline and within budget.

This is the first time I have worked with developers where I felt that the really understood the business needs and translated that into the technical solution.

There is very little to be improved. Krock has delivered above my expectations. This is the 3rd time of developing a website for this business and the experience with Krock has been far superior to others in all aspects.

Overall Score Fantastic experience working together and great results! Thank you Krock.
    Weekly progress sessions, constant updates in Asana
    Affordable budget packed with benefits - a fraction of what I have paid for previous websites that gave less satisfactory results.
    Fantastic! I am delighted with the result
    I have already referred Krock to several friends and will continue to do so.

Web Design Services for Construction Company

"Their design was user-friendly, relevant, and thoughtful."

May - June 2020

Krock Digital Solutions provided web design services to support the creation of a website. This involved building wireframes and testing the designs. Then, the internal team implemented the layout.

Kharkiv, Ukraine
Bogdan Aksonenko
CEO, ProArea

The vendor produced high-quality designs that the client easily implemented. A collaborative group, Krock Digital Solutions worked seamlessly with the internal stakeholders. The specialists were invested in the accessibility and commercial success of their work.

I am the CEO and founder of the Mobile & Web development company based in Kharkiv, Ukraine. We provide cost-effective digital solutions in mobile, web, and UI|UX design from the year 2016.

For what projects/services did your company hire Krock Digital Solutions?

We hired Krock DS to close the task of building the web design for our web development project.

We expected to build a high-quality website with great and trendy design.

We made a partnership development of a complicated system for both Android and IOS platforms for internal usage in May 2020. So, we knew them as good designers. We had to find a vendor for our new project for a construction company to close the design tasks. We talked a lot about all the opportunities we both can reach. So, we decided to work together.

The task from the direct customer was to design and develop a complicated corporate website for their construction company. Krock DS developed the idea of design with wireframes and build web design for the website with all custom design elements. My team implemented all the ideas for the great final web product. I need to mention that their design was user-friendly, relevant, and thoughtful.

The main contact person with the Krock DS team was the project manager. The communication was convenient and fast. Also, we communicated with the Lead Web Designer. I am pleased that my team was able to work with him so easily and clearly.

We love mobile development and are always happy to take on a good project. Krock DS team gave us the opportunity to work with great design and realize it in the best way.

The project management was arranged flawlessly. Our teams worked as great partners, my developers said it had been easy to work with Krock DS designer and manager. We coped with all the deadlines and were able to implement the project in the best way with their help.

I believe that they are great designers who know their job. They try to make the product convenient and commercially successful.

I don't think so. I really want to continue our cooperation.

UI/UX Design for Digital Business Card Company

"I believe the most impressive thing about the company was the speed of service."

Mar. - Apr. 2020

Krock Digital Solutions provided UI/UX designs for a digital business card company. The team redesigned both the website and mobile app for the client.

Kenner, Louisiana
Michael Floyd
President, Transfyr

The designs met the expectations of the internal team. Krock Digital Solutions facilitates an effective workflow through quality communication and quick response times. The team is hard-working, attentive, and personable.

I am the founder and President of Transfyr, the revolution to digital business cards. Transfyr is designed to replace the paper business card through quick easy QR scan to storage and management of business cards through grouping.

For what projects/services did your company hire Krock Digital Solutions?

The website and mobile versions are currently available, but I was sure there was a better UI design out there possible. This is why I hired Krock Digital Solutions. I am really pleased with my design and plan on implementing it asap.

The goals were to design a website and mobile app with the current features of the app and website.

I found the vendor through Fiverr.

The project was to redesign the interface of the website and mobile app Transfyr.

I only communicated with Volodymyr of Krock Digital Solutions. Not sure how many were helping him.

The outcome was the designs of the website ad mobile app. I am very pleased with the app designs and look forward to implementing them soon.

Volodymyr of Knock Digital Solutions was extremely fast in delivering the product and was very fast in answering my concerns and problems. I would recommend the services to anyone.

I believe the most impressive thing about the company was the speed of service. Even with the many revisions I requested, the answers were received promptly.

I do not have anything I could request as an improvement.

Overall Score Thank you for the designs! I wish you well in future business.
    I received work on my order as soon as we agreed upon the terms.
    For the money I paid, I cannot imagine a better product.
    I was provided with a fantastic design!
    I will be using their services again if needed.

E-Commerce Dev for Dance Company

"Even though it is a very young company, they work with the newest technology and put the customer first."

Mar. - May 2019

Krock Digital Solutions produced a logo and designed and developed an e-commerce website.

Belp, Switzerland
Yulia Dreier
Founder, Dance Products Company

Now, stakeholders are able to sell their dance clothes on an international scale. The specialists offered daily progress updates, maintaining transparent, accessible communication. They offer excellent value for their price.

We sell dancewear, practice clothes for dancesport. I am the founder of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Krock Digital Solutions?

Krock Digital Solutions made our Logo, Webdesign and E-Comerce.

To start our business we needed this online platform

Good balance of price and product

They designed several logos from which I could choose. After they designed a website which fitted my wishes, in terms of functionality and style

The project team had about 3 people including me. There were the designer and the developer. Due to this small team, it was very easy for me to communicate with the others and we had quickly the result I wished for.

Due to E-Commerce, we are able to not only sell our clothes national, but also international.

the project management was perfect. I got daily updates on the progress and could at any time communicate with the developer about my wishes. They worked very transparent to me as a customer and I was included in each major step.

even though it is a very young company, they work with the newest technology and put the customer first. The prices are very modest for the product you get, you can feel that their work is not about the money, but about making the customer happy.

There is always space for improvement for every company. I was very happy with the service and the end product, I would advise them nevertheless to invest in the language skills of each of their employees, to make the communication even more efficient.

Web Dev & Design for Online Makeup School

"Everything was perfect!"

Dec. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Krock Digital Solutions developed a website for a hair and makeup artist. Their requirements were to create an SEO- and user-friendly, functional website that has a sleek aesthetic. They even designed the logo.

Moscow, Russia
Kristina Druzhinina
Founder, Krisdruw.com

Krock Digital Solutions established the client's digital presence, which now serves to answer customers' questions and provide credibility to the business. The team was always available and prompt to address questions. They're professional, committed to their work, and experts in their field.

Hi! I’m the owner of my brand “krisdruw”. I’m a ballroom hair and makeup stylist, so I wanted to make it work without me:) so I needed a site where I can teach people how to do it online )

For what projects/services did your company hire Krock Digital Solutions?

I needed a site for online education and information about hair and makeup’s

logo, total “looking-working-good” site, SEO optimization

I knew Volodymyr from ballroom competitions, his partner she was my client, and once she wrote me “hi Kristina if you or your friends will need a site - just ask Vova”. so Did i and I never regret about my choice.

They designed a logo, designed all style for my site, integrated a system I wanted to work with, in one word - they did everything from 0 to 100%!

I don’t know how many people have Ben working on my site - I always was in touch with Volodymyr and he helped me with all of my troubles and questions

After I had my site done - I have a support and protection about any questions and problems. Nice to work with professional people!

Everything was perfect! Always available for call and quick message replies.

How professional, interested in what they re doing, how effective is what they do.

I can’t say anything. There’s always a space where to grow. But I have had all answers to all of my Questions.

I lived in USA during our project - so it was hard to compare time zones. But we did it great!
    Good price.
    Perfect.

Homepage Design for Museum Exhibition Designer

"They're friendly and dedicated."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Krock Digital Solution is designing a domain and homepage.

Zurich, Switzerland
Ulrich Zickler
Holder, Museum & Exhibition Design Ulrich Zickler

The Krock Digital Solution's team is very small and intimate to provide a smooth experience. The project management workflow is a work in progress. The team has impressive qualities.

museum and exhibition design, holder

IT, domain and homepage design

new appearance

friends

IT, domain and homepage design

small circle

not yet

work in progress

They're friendly and dedicated.

we will find out