Power of Ideas and Technology

KRJ Marketing is one of St. Louis' top marketing, design and web agencies serving small to mid-sized businesses. We know we bring a different set of expertise within a small group of talent. Spearheaded by a seasoned marketer and designer, we are team of web gurus, SEO specialists, graphic designers, animators, video specialists, writers and digital media coordinators/planners.

St. Louis, MO
  • 338 S. Kirkwood Road Suite 101
    St. Louis, MO 63122

Website Re-design for Consulting Engineering Firm

"They exceeded my expectations. They really cared about getting the site exactly the way we wanted it."

Jan. - Aug. 2017

KRJ Marketing helped redesign a website to boost overall functionality and design, bringing it in line with an overall brand refresh. Now, they’re engaged for ongoing maintenance.

MIssouri
Brandy Scheer
Marketing Director, SCI Engineering

The improved site is lauded internally and externally. KRJ Marketing’s expert team inspired confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly from the start. Their responsiveness and focus on customer service made them a great partner.

I’m the marketing director of SCI Engineering, a consulting engineering firm serving clients all over the United States.

What challenge were you trying to address with KRJ Marketing?

When I was hired a year and a half ago, the company needed new branding and marketing materials. I didn’t have the staff capacity or technical skill to redo our website.

We had an initial meeting to discuss my goals for the website. We talked about what it should look like and how people could interact with it. They spent a lot of time upfront talking about the elements that we needed, as well as doing an evaluation of the current website. It was a very collaborative process. We provided all of the content and they did all the design. They gave us several options for the overall theme of the site. They helped us refresh our color palette by picking colors that would translate in both print and digital media. I had some very clear ideas about what I did and didn't want, and they took those concepts and turned them into reality.

I mainly worked with Kelly (founder, KRJ Marketing) and a web designer.

How did you come to work with KRJ Marketing?

I've known Kelly through the Society for Marketing Professional Services. She has a stellar reputation in the community. The more I got to know her, the more I liked her detail- oriented and client-centric approach.

We started working together in January 2017, but the first few months were mostly just talking conceptually. They started on the website around April 2017 and got it done in about three and a half months. They continue to provide ongoing maintenance.

We needed to get a clean new website up quickly, and they made it happen. The biggest impact is that the site is in line with everything else that we're doing from an overall branding standpoint. They exceeded my expectations. They really cared about getting the site exactly the way we wanted it.

How did KRJ Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They were incredibly responsive. I could pick up the phone at any time and talk with the designer. I could call Kelly and she'd get back to me within an hour or two. I couldn't ask for any more in terms of responsiveness. The team was unbelievable in terms of their commitment to customer service, which was very important to me.

The spirit of collaboration made the project unique. They can take as much pride in this project and how it came out as we do. It was really refreshing to have a partner where we built off of each other's ideas. There wasn't ever any pushback or negativity. If something didn't work then we just talked through it and brainstormed a new solution. That was amazing. Also, they were always willing to answer our questions. They even trained our staff on how to make our own changes or updates to the site. That way, we don't have to go back to them for every little thing. Most importantly, Kelly is a fantastic person. She's creative, dynamic, and flexible.

The more you know about what you want or don't want going in, the faster their team can expedite the process. The initial meetings with them are critical in terms of explaining your vision so they can understand your goals.

Overall Score The whole team was outstanding to work with.

Print and Logo Design for Real Estate Company

“They get on projects right away and work after hours if necessary.”

June 2017 - Ongoing

KRJ Marketing has created a range of print collateral, including a new logo, flyers, brochures, and leave-behind pieces. They write the content and provide the visuals for each project.

St. Louis, Missouri
Lorilee Cummings
Owner, Lorilee Cummings Real Estate

KRJ Marketing’s materials have garnered universal praise for their designs. Although they’re not providing digital marketing services, their written content demonstrates a strong understanding of SEO. They’ve uploaded their print pieces to MLS sites and have notably boosted traffic.

I’m a licensed agent for Lorilee Cummings Real Estate powered by Keller Williams Realty.

What challenge were you trying to address with KRJ Marketing?

I needed resources to improve my image, brand, and marketing materials.

They provided a stunning logo which appears on all of my marketing pieces as well as various print materials. This included flyers, brochures, and drop-off advertisements that I would leave at homes over the winter.

While they’re not doing any digital marketing for us, we do upload their print collateral into multiple listing service (MLS) sites such as Zillow. In the future, I hope to hire KRJ Marketing to tweak my site.

I mainly work with their president, but I believe she has other people who assist her in the background.

How did you come to work with KRJ Marketing?

I met her through the Kirkwood-Des Peres Area Chamber of Commerce. I saw some of her work and really liked it.

I’ve spent about $1,500 thus far.

Their work began in June 2017 and is ongoing.

Every single person I’ve met has complimented my marketing materials. They’ve said that my logo and business cards are great, and I’m impressed by the quality of the images. In terms of digital traffic, I’ve seen a big uptick on MLS sites.

How did KRJ Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been excellent at delivering things on time. Some of the flyers and home brochures have had a very quick turnaround—within a day or two. They get on projects right away and work after hours if necessary. As projects come up, we either meet in person or communicate via email or phone.

Their content writing is on point. Although they aren’t doing digital marketing for me, they understand how SEO works and are able to use it in our print material. As a result, when we’ve uploaded flyers and brochures, we’ve seen a larger volume of site visitors.

No, nothing comes to mind. They’re very professional and always deliver as expected.

Trust in their process. They’re amazing to work with and understand how to grow small businesses.

I always know how much a project will cost.