Squarespace Web Design that Sells

Good online stores check off all the requisite boxes: nicely organized, easy-to-navigate, searchable, branded, overall reliably functional in use. Great eCommerce websites go the extra mile. They answer questions you didn’t know to ask and effortlessly integrate into the business systems you know and use every day. They are poised to grow as your business does. They are safe and secure.

They are a joy for your customers to visit and use, compelling them to stay a while or revisit again soon.

I have over a decade of website-building experience, with a unique love for and dedication to sites with any sort of commerce component. This means that whether your site sells 500 unique products or three core services, I can help you optimize it just the same. Looking to sell tickets to in-person workshops or virtual consultations? I got you. Building a community around your blog with the occasional affiliate link? Let’s talk. Above all else, I understand business and what it means to run one online. It’s what makes me a great eCommerce web designer. I know you’re not just hiring me to style a pretty page. You’ve got sales to make, a business to run and need your website to keep up with you - fast.

Contact me today to talk about building or revamping your online presence.

Freelancer
Vancouver, WA
  • 701 Columbia Street
    Vancouver, WA 98660

Squarespace e-Commerce Site for Salon

Prep Cuts wanted to better position its growing brand online and create a channel to sell its products. Utilizing Squarespace’s advanced commerce plan, our team developed a new website for Prep Cuts, complete with an online store.

• Booker
  • Subscription Products
  • Online Gift Cards
  • Custom Mockups
  • Bold, Modern Squarespace Website for Massage Company

A website is a brand’s information and marketing hub online. Atom Massage’s new website connects users to menus, appointment scheduling, and detailed information about the treatments available at the studio.

• Booking Setup & Integration
    • Google Search Console Setup
    • Social Media Customization
    • Payment
    Processing Integration

Clean Squarespace Site for Yacht Management Company

Our web design for Boat Hampton places lifestyle images front and center, while keeping all of the information a client could need within easy reach. It’s a gentle user experience and simple interface designed to inspire and convert.

• Google Search

Console Setup
  • Custom Icon Designs

• Instagram & Weather Connections
  • Squarespace Website for Catering Company

After completing a rebrand, The North Coal commissioned our team to create a website that would not only match the new visual aesthetic, but offer the same simple, modern, easy feel that they offer their clients.

• Google Analytics & G Suite Setup
    • Product
    Mockups
  • Social Media Consulting
  • Squarespace Website with Podcast Library for Community

Seek Refuge is a growing church community that is continuously creating new content for its community, including a podcast series and downloadable sermons. We developed an easy-to-navigate website to house their content and setup the church’s podcast series.

• Podcast Setup
    • Resource
    library with advanced filters
  • Event Calendar
  • Custom CSS & Javascript
  • Minimalist Squarespace Website with Blog and Portfolio for Home Renovation Team

Monarch Homes has a design aesthetic they adhere to in the homes they renovate. It’s clean and simple, yet elegant. They came to us to design a brand identity and website that matched this aesthetic and the experience they provide.

• Logo Design
    • Brand Style Guide
    • Complete Wed Design & Development
    • Custom Code,
    CSS & Javascript
  • Image Optimazation
  • Blog For Social Media Influencer Built on Squarespace

Kaiti Orf needed a space to share the thoughts in her head. She wanted something aesthetically on point and easy-to-navigate. We developed a minimal aesthetic that lets the site’s typography and Kaiti’s compelling photographs drive the atmosphere. We organized the navigation of the site around the subject categories she blogs around and then we dropped a live-feed to her Instagram in the site footer.

Project

Highlights & Included Features:
    • Blog Setup with tags and categories

Squarespace Website with Booker Integration for Spa

GLAM’s brand could be described as fun with modern blush. Their previous website looked like 1997 with lipstick on. They came to us to give their website a much needed visual makeover. We also implemented an event calendar, a live Instagram feed, and increased opportunities for customers to book treatments.

• UX Design
    • Complete Web
    Design & Development
  • Booker Integration & Styling
  • SEO & Local Listings
  • Google My Business
  • Ongoing Maintenance & Updates
  • Squarespace Website with IDX/RMLS Integration for Residential Realtor

Gecho Homes needed a website to showcase the homes their realtor is currently representing, while also showcasing the homes its sister brand, Gecho Construction, has built in the region. Our team designed a website that is home to an IDX/RMLS integration that showcases featured properties, sold properties, and allows visitors to sign up for property alerts. To showcase their home construction project, we created an index of

image galleries to allow visitors to browse homes.

• Logo Design
    • Brand Identity Guide
    • Web Design & Develpment
    • IDX/RMLS Integration
    • Marketing Collateral Design
    • Ongoing Maintenance & Updates

Squarespace Blog for Lifestyle Brand

As a startup, Cozure needed a place online to share its mission and culture. We designed a blogging site that is mobile-first in terms of navigation and organized around categories of content.

Squarespace Website with Event Calendar and Blog for Farmers' Market

The Hillsboro Farmers’ Markets wanted a clean, modern website that mirrored their innovative, user-friendly programming. We created a new website that honors of the needs of their audience: community shoppers, vendors, and sponsors.

• Custom Icons&nbsp
  • Advanced Maps & Filters
  • Third Party Plugin Integration
  • Newsletter subscription pop-up
  • Squarespace Website for Valet Service

Anderson Parking has a clean identity. It’s all about precision, hospitality, and extreme care. They wanted a website that could be described the same way. Our team started with developing a long-scroll homepage and then fleshed the site out with a few extra pages to promote information and opportunities with the brand. The result is a well-branded, straight-to-the-point website.

Project Highlights &

Included Features:

Squarespace Website for Property Manager

The Cottages Provo wanted a modern website with a fun splash of color to appeal to a specific demographic. We created a straight-forward website, complete with a property gallery, and the ability for users to submit an application for housing.

• Website Refresh
    • Update Image Galleries
    • 3rd Party Plugin
    Integration
  • Squarespace e-Commerce Site with Blog for Vintage Couture Brand

Vintage couture is a lifestyle as much as it is a product. Classically Curated wanted a space online that served both realities. Our team built a robust online store based on product categories and then integrated a blog. The homepage of the site pulls from both the blog and store, creating a dynamic mix of content. The site navigation is based largely on the store, making it easy to indulge in content about the garments or get

straight to shopping for them.

• Newsletter Subscription Setup

Captivating Photography Website on Squarespace

Squarespace is a great platform to build websites for photographers. With the platform’s native features we built multiple collections of images that can be displayed in multiple formats for users

• Google Search Console Setup
    • E-commerce
    Strategy

Web Design and Branding for Online Clothing Store

“They were as excited about the project as I was.”

May - July 2018

Using requirements from an in-house team, Markon Brands designed a Squarespace website, developed content for it, and helped with branding.

Charleston, South Carolina
    Mallory Deluca
    Owner, Classically Curated

The website looks professional and the in-house team likes its look and feel. Markon Brands understood all needs, while their willingness to work with a limited budget and guide the entire process made them a reliable partner.

I'm the owner of Classically Curated. We're an online consignment clothing store.

What challenge were you trying to address with Markon Brands?

I was looking for a vendor to create my website from the Squarespace platform.

Markon Brands designed a Squarespace website for me, created the content, and helped me with branding. They also improved the logo that I had designed. I sent them all the requirements I had for the website and they implemented them.

I worked with two members of their team, one of whom was responsible for branding and another one was in charge of the graphic design.

How did you come to work with Markon Brands?

I found them on Thumbtack. We had a phone call and they seemed very friendly and approachable. They understood what I was looking for and they were willing to work with my budget, so I chose them.

It cost me about $2,000.

I worked with them between May–July 2018.

I'm very happy with the design. The website looks very professional and the feedback has been positive.

How did Markon Brands perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very efficient and organized. We mostly used email to stay in touch and they responded promptly, answering all of my questions. I didn't have a large budget because I was just starting my business, but they treated me like I was a great client. Also, they were easy to work with.

They were as excited about the project as I was.

Maybe they could provide more documentation, giving me a heads-up of what we'd cover.

Even if you don't know what you want from your website, they can make recommendations and guide you through the whole process.

Web Dev for Hair Studio

"The team easily grasped our vision, resulting in a site that met our needs exactly."

Nov. - Dec. 2018

Markon Brands created a new website on Squarespace for a hair salon. They reflected the brand in the design and included an e-commerce site for direct ordering.

Marius Morf
    CFO and Vice President, PREP

The site arrived ahead of schedule. Its launch led to a lift in online sales and praise for its design and navigable interface. Markon Brands made collaboration effortless with quick responses, timeliness, and dedication to attentive customer service.

I’m the CFO and Vice President of PREP, a new hair studio franchise that specializes in serving kids from ages 2–18.

For what projects/services did your company hire Markon Brands?

We engaged Markon Brands to create a new website that includes e-commerce integration.

We wanted a design that conveyed our brand’s values and aesthetics. We also wanted an e-commerce site where customers can order our products directly.

We sent requests to 15 vendors that specialize in Squarespace development. After our initial discussions with each vendor, we narrowed down the list to five. Markon Brands stood out from the competition based on their attentiveness, creative ideas, and excellent portfolio.

Markon Brands designed and developed a website in Squarespace with an associated e-commerce store.

We worked with the entire Markon Brands team.

Since the website’s launch, our online sales have increased. The easy-to-navigate interface has received overwhelming praise from our customers.

Markon Brands delivered a high-quality site ahead of schedule. They were highly responsive throughout the process; we received nearly immediate follow-ups to every email.

The team easily grasped our vision, resulting in a site that met our needs exactly. We also appreciated their attentiveness and diligent work.

No, Markon Brands exceeded our expectations.

The team was always available for questions.
      They delivered high-quality products at excellent value.
      Markon Brands did outstanding work.