CREATE - COMMUNICATE - CONNECT

Krishaweb began its humble journey in the year 2008 and have worked meticulously to secure a leading position in the industry with clients across globe. We have served 650+ small & medium as well a enterprise companies for UI/UX Design, Web Development (in Web Content Management, Ecommerce Solutions and Custom Development), Digital Marketing, Video Production and many more web consultations.

KrishaWeb is a proven customer-centric full-service Digital Agency having a team of 70+ seasoned web services professionals that focuses on long-term professional relationships by delivering the finest and customized services at highly affordable price tags.

Key Services

• Web Design
  • Web Development
  • Logo & Brand Identity Design
  • Framework Development
  • eCommerce Development
  • Digital Marketing

Why Us?

Forward thinking and a detailed workmanship make KrishaWeb different from others. This has helped us to create a special niche in the global markets. If you seek premium services at competitive pricing, we can help!

2008

• Panda Kitchen
  • Groves Marketing
  • Order Justine's

Push Monkey - Push Notification Plugin

Push Monkey is a Notification Plugin Developed by KrishaWeb that lets you automatically send customized push notifications based on user behavior. Push Monkey is available for WordPress, Shopify, Magento Joomla, and a couple other platforms.

Order Justine’s

Our team of web designers brought this brand to life with unique design along with the complex menu style. KrishaWeb developer team has used HTML with Bootstrap 4 and WordPress for excellent features and for its flexibility to meet the design and development features required.

WT Cafe

WT Cafe kitchen is an independently owned and operated franchise manages the production and distribution of Nutritious meals for children and families within their community.

KrishaWeb team worked with WT Café to deliver a comprehensive website to with all necessary functionalities. We have implemented a CMS based website using WordPress. Our team has used multisite features and used API to display menu items on the different franchise. Our team of WordPress developers has developed it with the rich features as per the client’s specifications.

Web Development Support for Freelance Website Designer

“They provide excellent quality of work, and their services are both time and cost-efficient.”

2014 - Ongoing

KrishaWeb Technologies provides senior-level development support to a freelance designer. They work in Bootstrap, HTML, JavaScript, and other frameworks to deliver detailed functionality and custom layouts.

Katy, Texas
Elizabeth Sosa
Website Designer, Elizabeth Sosa

The collaborative projects with Krishaweb Technologies have garnered several compliments and positive feedback. The team takes the initiative and manages projects well. Excellent work quality, timeliness, and reasonable price structures are key to their success.

I am a freelance website designer and graphic designer.

What challenge were you trying to address with KrishaWeb Technologies?

I needed assistance from a senior-level developer. Initially, I reached out to them for help with a custom content management system, and our collaboration evolved from there.

Krishaweb Technologies and I have worked on several projects together. They have provided senior-level development support with Html, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, Bootstrap as well as custom website development on the following CMS platforms; WordPress, Magento, Woocommerce and Shopify. They have also assisted me with email marketing, video production, graphic design, photo retouching, and editing.

I have worked with four of their developers and their design teams.

How did you come to work with KrishaWeb Technologies?

My first collaboration with Krishaweb Technologies was while I was working with an agency. We were working on a project that required custom development that we were not able to handle in-house, which lead to our search for a remote senior developer. I was presented with three different companies in India and chose to work with KrishaWeb Technologies. We made our choice based on their level of expertise, services offered, experience, portfolio, and presentation.

The cost of Krishaweb Technologies services varies per project between $1,000 and $100,000.

Krishaweb Technologies and I have been working together since 2014.

It’s been a positive experience working with Krishaweb Technologies. I am happy with their services, and so are our clients. I’ve received many compliments and positive feedback on collaborative projects. They provide excellent quality of work, and their services are both time and cost-efficient.

How did KrishaWeb Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Krishaweb Techologies' project managers and developers take the initiative and manage projects well. We work through Basecamp to establish the project specs.

I am most impressed with the quality of Krishaweb Technologies website developers work.

I wish they were in the same time zone. However, Krishaweb Technologies is based in India. I have adjusted my schedule a little, and they have made themselves available after-hours and stay late to complete project deadlines.

I find that most clients are hesitant to work with a remote developer. However, after having worked with Krishaweb Technologies, they can see the positive benefits they make to their company.

Web Development for Digital Marketing Agency

"They're faster than anyone I could find locally."

Dec. 2014 - Ongoing

KrishaWeb Technologies was hired to provide web development and mobile app development services.

Fort Collins, Colorado
David Irby
CEO, The Groves Agency

The client is happy with the quality of work they are receiving. They appreciate that the agency is able to make tweaks on their request and what that has done to boost their sales and marketing. They felt their project management was very good.

I am the chief executive officer of a small agency called The Groves Agency. We offer everything from full-service development to digital marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with KrishaWeb Technologies?

We needed more resources in our development department. We wanted the ability to offer Magento and custom development using Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, and native mobile technologies.

KrishaWeb Technologies has worked on multiple projects with us. They’ve helped us with everything, from website development, Android, and iOS development, to graphics, branding, and logos. We have a collaborative process where we bring projects to them, work together on the technology, and submit client information. Then, we let KrishaWeb Technologies' designers work.

How did you come to work with KrishaWeb Technologies?

A friend who'd been working with overseas companies referred KrishaWeb Technologies to me. He had used many crummy designers and developers, but KrishaWeb Technologies was legit and trustworthy.

How much have you invested with KrishaWeb Technologies?

The cost of KrishaWeb Technologies' services has been between $10,000 and $50,000.

We started working with KrishaWeb Technologies in December 2014.

KrishaWeb Technologies has done a lot for us, including very high-end work. Our niche is custom projects which require a lot of work and which other vendors don't want to touch. Any designs that aren't up to our expectations have been easily improved by KrishaWeb Technologies. Sometimes, clients will have peculiar needs or want website designs from 5 years ago. We have to give them what they want, even if our original designs were better than their requirements. We've always gotten the work to the point of making the client happy before moving forward, and KrishaWeb Technologies hasn't given us any trouble. They're quick to make revisions and are eager to make me happy. I wouldn't have been able to pull off the company's business model without KrishaWeb Technologies' ability to handle as many projects as we could throw at them. They've given us the ability to boost our sales and marketing.

How did KrishaWeb Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management has been very good. KrishaWeb Technologies has my complete trust in this regard. They're faster than anyone I could find locally. Designs are always as fast as the client is able to get back to us, but KrishaWeb Technologies has been able to handle multiple changes at once within short timeframes.

What did you find most impressive about KrishaWeb Technologies?

KrishaWeb Technologies has great answers and they've never complained. We've pushed them when necessary, which can make US developers salty. KrishaWeb Technologies has always tried to make me happy, though.

Are there any areas  KrishaWeb Technologies could improve?

We have a tough time difference, but this isn't KrishaWeb Technologies' fault. Their resources and communication have all been good.

Things have come up unexpectedly, but KrishaWeb Technologies is willing to work crazy hours. We can usually find someone available at midnight their time.
    The cost per hour is low, but we have huge hour totals. Even if the client wants something simple, it will still amount to a lot of work. We can still keep good margins, though.
    They provide better work at lower prices than we could find on the Colorado market.