Passionate to create value

Krify is a multinational software solution provider based in India and UK. Creating value for our clients is our passion and software technology is our forte. Our core competency include Mobile app, Web, Wearable app development and digital marketing services. Krify extends its services into quality testing, content development, PR, SEO, etc.

Client is the first priority for Krify. We work on the principle of collaborative and coordinated development.

We have successfully accomplished the development of 350+ applications in various domains including cloud integration that were deployed on popular app stores of Apple, Google and Windows.

As a result of our innovative ideas and committed efforts, recently one of our Pioneer Business Application developed for our premium UK client has won CIR Business Continuity Award 2016 as the 'Most Innovative Product of the Year'.

One of our product ‘Invisible Brace Scan’, have also been featured in BBC Radio for its innovative idea.

2005

Application platform
CRM functions
CRM solutions
Productivity & collaboration

Associated with many companies like Google, Bosch, Toyota Australia, London Airport Transfers, Mad dog casting, Transputec, Crises control, Nems, Ahora doctors,Redbridge Radio cars, Bluebell Dental Practice.

XperiencetheApp

This is an innovative GPS based application which connects people by showing different events based on category,date,time etc.

Users can post and check all their nearby and worldwide upcoming Experiences (Events). They can join and share the experience with all their friends.

Users can avail the Business Promotions by redeeming their nearby offers posted by Business Users.

Some of the key features includes:

Interactive map that displays Xperiences by location, time, category, ect.

Post publicly, privately, or upgrade to feature your Xperience

Easily create custom friend groups by category

In app private messaging and notifications

Set business promotions at your store location or upgrade to place anywhere

Wedding Mate

Wedding Mate is an interactive wedding event planning application through which users can browse different vendors providing wedding services and connect with them. Using this app, users can find all the vendors available on the app for different works like catering, photography, bridal clothing, etc. Users can also checkout the forums for best advice and ratings of vendors can help to choose the best .

Ahora Doctor

AhoraDoctor is an intuitive platform for online booking medical appointments. A place where medical professionals can manage their consultation and taking reservations. This application allows people to have a consultation with a health professional remotely, using the camera and microphone device using a video call. Patients can easily find professional doctors and book appointments with them at ease.

Infiny

Infiny Linphone app was developed for our India based client who needed a VOIP service for app to app calling, which is free of cost and have additonal features of chatting and sending voice over messages. This Linphone app allows users to chat, to make call, conference call, image sharing as well as video call.

Relish

Relish is the best way to connect with interesting new people around you! No complicated questionnaires, match-making algorithms. No endless searches through profiles. Just people meeting people. Whether you're at a club, walking in the park or grabbing coffee, the perfect person may be right next to you. RELISH helps you find that person. Using simplified search criteria and a chat system with photo sharing, RELISH will reveal that "Happiness is closer than you think."

White Blush Bridal

White Blush Bridal is a high-end bridal consignment boutique offering top notch customer service and the ultimate bridal shopping experience. White Blush Bridal merges the two by providing today’s chic and savvy bride with beautiful gently worn high-end designer gowns at a fraction of the price (40-60% off), without missing out on the exciting bridal salon experience. Visiting the White Blush Bridal boutique, you will find the perfect gown, as well as they make sure it’s a special moment for you and your bridal party.

Bundles By Her

Bundles by Her’ is an online shopping App that offers Wigs and different types of Bundles in various colors, lengths and styles with easy browsing and ordering for users. It is a platform between Users & Vendors. Vendors can easily update their products and manage them with Inventory and Sales modules.

Fitness network

Fitness network app is for fitness freaks. Its an interactive social networking photo sharing application who’s initial goal is help people to track , monitor and share their progress related to fitness. They can set goals, workout and track progress while sharing the progress pics to friends.

Allergenius

Allergenius is a cookbook app for allergy sufferers where they can create a profile of their allergies and add only recipes that don't include their allergens. So for allergy sufferers, this app can be used to search yummy recipes that does not include their allergy causing ingredient. An awesome app for food lovers.

Links of Green

Links of Green is the premiere mobile application that gives cannabis-based businesses and potential employee talent the ability to connect.Businesses & Talent Connecting Applications based on Preference settings similar to Tinder Concept .

Bluebell Dental Practise

Bluebell® is one of best lovely client from United Kingdom London, Bluebell initially come for business development through requirement need for a website development. Our team designed a word press website with a nice UI and UX. As krify ventured into we offered SEO, SMM and other Digital Marketing Services to rank their website at top in searches.. Bluebell dental practice one stop solution for all General, Implants, Facial & Cosmetic Dental problems, Provider Invisalign Dentistry Chigwell Essex

App Dev for Social Networking Startup

"Everything was professional ... They worked around my schedule..."

2015 -2017

Krify developed a mobile application for a startup company looking to get users engaged in a new city through promotions and unusual experiences. The app is built for both iOS and Android.

Edinbergh, Texas
Mike Miketta
Owner, Experience The App

Krify built a satisfactory app that was designed exactly to the specifications of the client. Currently, the app has over 200 users and counting. The low cost allowed the startup to spend their money on other areas of the business.

My name is Mike Miketta, and I am the co-owner (along with my brother) of an app called Experience the App. We're based out of Edinburgh, Texas.

There are two core functionalities of the app; the first is for personal users who have some free time, are new to a town or want to do something unusual. They can post on our app, and go experience something in real life. The second part is basically a business version of Pokémon Go. Businesses can select different physical areas related to a promotion, and users can go to within 15 feet and collect.

What challenge were you trying to address with Krify?

I was nervous about going to another country for development, in terms of payment and communication. I had heard horror stories, and we were completely new to the game, jumping in and hoping to find some coders.

I used Microsoft PowerPoint to build wireframes of how I wanted the app to look, and what functions would be brought up when clicking on an item. From those, Krify got a basic understanding of the product, and start coding for it. They would send back mockups for me to approve, and went further once I did. The app is available for iOS and Android, and is completely free.

For anything which didn’t look right, I had to send an email and wait. Once they got back to me, I had to reply back. The process took longer, but we went overseas for cost, which couldn’t be beaten..

Everything is based off of a map which features pins that signify places of interest. Users can narrow their searches down to events based on their profile, like women-only marathons.

How did you come to work with Krify?

It was too expensive to develop locally, so we looked overseas, and had some Skype interviews, narrowing the selection down. I found Krify through Upwork, where I posted my project with a budget of $5,000 for development on iOS and Android. I received tons of replies from overseas, and went from there. The cheapest option I could find Stateside was around $30,000 for a single platform.

My initial offer on Upwork was for $5,000, but the end-result came out to $8,000, after adding the business section of the app.

The development took around a year and a half, and the whole project took a little over two years.

I mainly dealt with two different people. One of them was in charge of financials. Payments were divided by milestone. I also dealt with their project manager, overseeing the coding. I sent requests directly to her and she would explain them to the team. Then she would send me back the results.

I haven’t tried to market the app too much. We’re hoping to do this, but I am in the process of building a house.

In terms of look-and-feel, we got what we paid for, compared to other, higher-end apps. Not that our app doesn’t look good, but there is a difference in its flow. When I sent Krify PowerPoint screens, they built it to exactly as I laid out, and didn’t put a lot of flair onto it. This is fine, since they built exactly what the customer wanted, but I didn’t have experience in this area.

We are coming up to 200 users, so there’s nothing impressive yet, but everyone I known, whom I’ve shown the app to, told me it was really nice. It’s not the best product, but, as far as cost went, we couldn’t beat it.

How did Krify perform from a project management standpoint?

The project was mainly extended because of me; halfway through the design process I decided to add a whole new business side, so we had to go back to square one, and redesign it. The results were good overall, across different renditions. Everything was delivered on budget, with the additions relating only to the business side of the app.

The first breakdown had the project duration at eight months. This turned into a year and a half, but it was obviously because we added a whole new section. Krify was great at hitting deadlines. They would sometimes send feedback, and it was hard for me to respond.

Everything was professional, in terms of communication. They worked around my schedule in order to schedule calls. I also appreciated the little things, like them wishing me happy holidays.

They could make some pushes in terms of graphic design. Everything was made to the specs I sent, but I did want to hear their thoughts on certain items, but it’s not how they worked. There isn’t too much outside thinking, which can either be a good or a bad thing. Everything else was great.

Social Networking App Dev for Internet Marketing Firm

“They are very responsive, and as a service provider, response is everything.”

2015 - Ongoing

Krify worked with a marketing firm to build a social networking app for the iOS platform. The app connected users from churches around the world in an effort to increase social sharing.

Phoenix, Arizona
Roberto Guerrieri
Chief Business Accelerator and Managing Director, Black Garage

The app performed well, attracted over 1,000 test users, and presented very few technical bugs. Krify was quick to address any issues that arose after development. The agency's lack of app testers slowed the process, but their communication and dedication still set them apart.

I am the principal at Black Garage LLC. We are an Internet marketing firm that helps customers with strategic online initiatives, including building applications. We are based in Phoenix, Arizona.

What challenge were you trying to address with Krify?

We wanted to develop a social networking app for small groups in churches around the world. Since the youth of today use phones for everything, our goal was to take advantage of this. Rather than writing prayers on a card and passing them around the room, users could share a prayer instantly using their mobile devices. The app is called bigprayers. They could do this with their youth group or church or whatever group they wanted. They could then provide feedback to the group when their prayers are answered.

They’ve developed the iOS version of the app.

How did you come to work with Krify?

We found Krify on an online search. Initially, we considered three developers. We wanted an international company that understood the global perspective. We also needed someone who has built fine-tuned user experiences on mobile apps. Krify met both criteria. They’ve done a lot of mobile apps.

Having someone who could speak the language was also very important. We wanted to avoid wasting time in trying to figure out what’s being said. When I interviewed them, I didn’t feel there was going to be a problem. Lastly, their pricing wasn’t the lowest, but it was very good compared to the others.

We started working together in 2015 and the work is ongoing. We are in the third or fourth version, and we’ve improved the app with each version.

The app is now available for iOS. We have over 1,000 people testing it. We will develop the Android version based on their feedback on the interface.

After they delivered the app, I had three or four bugs that affected performance. They fixed it without hesitation or asking me to pay for it. They’re dedicated to the success of their clients.

How did Krify perform from a project management standpoint?

They are fabulous, and the project managers do an amazing job. They are based in London, but a lot of the work comes from the Far East, possibly India. Despite the language differences, I never have any issues. They are flexible and very responsive.

The developers would commit to a schedule, usually 3–4 milestones. They are really good at updating me on projects. It’s not always the developer who is late with things. It’s the client as well.

I prefer the time difference because I’m sending requirements over to them at night, and it’s not even morning there yet. When they come in, they see my stuff and work on it while I’m working with other clients. Then I get results that night.

They are very responsive, and as a service provider, response is everything. The project manager is phenomenal. She is incredible.

They could do a better job of testing things, instead of my group being the testers and finding a lot of little things. For instance, if you input a prayer and it was long, the text wouldn’t wrap and would get cut off. Those things I shouldn’t have to find. They should find that.

Mobile App Development for Gaming App

“Krify is a company you can trust—they have a high sense of honor and integrity.”

Oct. 2014 - Ongoing

Based on design prototypes, Krify developed a unique gaming app for iOS that integrates third-party APIs. The team is now working on the Android version of this app as well as other projects.

1-10

Tampa, Florida
Owner, Mobile App

The team’s passion for the project is palpable, and they deliver results despite fluctuating requirements and a limited budget. Krify is highly professional and excels at communication. While the QA process can still be improved, Krify resolves issues quickly.

I’m the owner, operator, and development manager of a mobile app. I manage all of the offshore and onshore development, design, and hiring.

What challenge were you trying to address with Krify Software Technology?

About 4 or 5 years ago, I was building websites on different pre-existing platforms like WordPress. Eventually, we decided to make something more custom and mobile. We were addressing the mobile app development of a brand-new technology. It was an original, innovative social gaming app.

Before we started working with Krify, we had already designed the app, written the copy, laid out the business method, and prototyped some of the designs. Krify took it from there with the software and carried it through the development phase. To minimize costs, they let me help a lot with testing, so I was involved with the quality assurance part of the build a lot.

The app features a lot of new designs, technology, and algorithms that were not easy, as well as a few new animations gaming. I don't think Krify specializes in animation or gaming apps, but they got it done and didnt stop until I was happy.

I’ve had multiple apps built by Krify now since our first one. We’re continually upgrading the main gaming app that we started and they are also building a social media travel app for me that will be finished in 4 more weeks as of this writing.

Krify also loads app onto iTunes for you and makes sure your app will be approved. Once Krify ison the job you dont have to worry.  As long as you have the time they will never quit until it's done, working correctly, uploaded and approved.

I’ve been working with the same people for 3 years now and that's a good sign.

How did you come to work with Krify Software Technology?

I interviewed developers from all over the world. Our main challenge was finding someone we felt understod and was excited with the project and whom we could trust with thousands of dollars. When you're looking at unkown companies 10,000 miles away, that’s a gut-wrenching feeling.

We were being recommended to many on and offshore teams. Unfortunately, those teams were either too expensive, too cheap, too fake, too lazy or too boring. One top recommended company made me wait 2 weeks for a phone meeting. When we finally got on a call together, I learned that they hadn’t looked at any of the materials I had sent them. It was crazy.

After talking to dozens and dozens of possible teams, I found that Krify was the only company that was professional enough to have an informed group team meeting. Their CEO got on the phone with me. He was cool, calm, collected, and knowledgeable about apps and our exact project. When I talked to the Krify team, I knew instantly that I had the real deal. It seemed like they understood the app, liked it, appreciated it's innovative tech and really cared to make it.

We have invested a great deal more time than money with Krify but have saved thousands of dollars and they have continued to give outstanding customer service and support.

We hired Krify at the end of 2014 and are continuing work on multiple projects.

Krify is much more than a company, they’re someone you can trust like family, which is huge. If you can trust a company, you can work a lot better together and not have to worry about the little things.

How did Krify Software Technology perform from a project management standpoint?

They were on top of every bug, error or crash as soon as I pointed it out and stuck to the schedule they gave for every basic un-tested build.

Krify really went above and beyond and showed great patience and perseverance.

An area everyone continues to improve is QA testing. The coding itself doesn't take long with Krify,  there's always issues, and it’s not anyones fault. It just happens—that’s life. When it comes to fixing mistakes, Krify is extremely good. It’s the testing process that is always the challenge with software.

If you are an experienced software development project manager you will not be dissapointed. If you are new allow some extra time for learning how to communicate feedback most effectively and for testing software builds. You will get exactly what you want with Krify so stop hesitating and start developing!

Overall Score Krify’s work is excellent, and I hope it continues to be excellent. It has been frustrating at times, but through it all, they have remained completely professional, patient, and informative. Krify is a company you can trust—they have a high sense of hono
    Scheduling, timelines, planning—everything is perfect. The only thing that’s going to affect your deadline is QA, testing, and making changes in the direction of your project.
    Their value was one of the main reasons I hired them. I think their value is probably the best you're going to get anywhere offshore.
    Their service is thorough. They never stop until you’re happy and satisfied.
    I have recommended Krify quite a few times. They’re the only ones I recommend, actually.

Web & App Development for Cab Company

"The team has worked really well for us, and we haven’t used any other developers since we started working with Krify."

2008 - Ongoing

Krify Software developed a website as well as a corresponding iOS and Andriod application for a cab company looking to improve and expedite the booking process for their users.

Manpreet Singh
Manager, Redbridge Radio Cars

Krify Software developed all requested solutions in a very timely manner and quickly resolved any coding issue that came up. Krify has worked with the client for almost 10 years, and they continue to have a successful partnership.

Redbridge Radio Cars is a mini cab company based in East London mainly serving customers who need to be picked up or dropped off at the airport and stations. I’m the manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Krify Software Technologies?

Our new owner wanted to expand the business to different towns. We didn’t have a website or app where customers could make bookings.

Krify built a website and both an iOS and Android app from scratch so that customers can book mini cabs in England from anywhere in the world. There is a feature where the customers can make payments using a credit card or PayPal. We get a notification that the customer has paid via email. There is an additional comment box where the customer can give specific instructions to the driver. There are a number of cars available, and the customer can choose which car they need. The managing director came here for a face-to-face meeting, so I have access to him if there is an issue. There are 4–5 members on the team who are working on our projects as well.

How did you come to work with Krify Software Technologies?

Krify was recommended to us by a friend of my boss.

We started working with Krify in 2008, and the work is ongoing.

The relationship has gone very well. There are always bugs as with any website but we just need to email Krify, and they get back to us with a solution quickly. The app is great because we can do whatever the customer wants, and they can see the price right away. That’s what makes the app work for us.

How did Krify Software Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I would rate their project management with a 9 out of 10. Krify is very good at what they do. They’re a very helpful team, and we can contact the managing director with any issues.

What did you find most impressive about Krify Software Technologies?

Are there any areas Krify Software Technologies could improve?

It would be great if the support team could work longer hours. We work 24 hours, and sometimes Krify is closed when we have issues.

My boss is really happy.