Committed to giving you peace of mind

Assisting clients in 22 different states coast to coast, Kramer and Jensen, LLC is committed to giving you peace of mind by handling the complexities of tax return filing. We ensure you pay the minimum amount of tax the law requires by providing proactive strategies and tips, and helping you understand the tax impact of unique and ongoing decisions.

2001
Centennial, CO
  • 7430 E. Caley Avenue Suite 300E
    Centennial , CO 80111

• Tax Preparation
  • Payroll Processing
  • Bookkeeping

Business Accounting for Web Design Firm

"They are very good at what they do."

Jan. 2012 - May 2020

Kramer & Jensen, LLC provided accounting for a business. This included tax strategy, corporate filings, and financial advice.

Denver, Colorado
Tom DeGerlia
President, Denverdata Web

Kramer & Jensen, LLC has done a great job. They were professional and experienced. Their team has fostered an excellent growth trajectory.

President of Denverdata Web, providing high-quality strategic website design, web development and digital marketing for over two decades.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kramer & Jensen, LLC?

We were struggling to find an experienced, reliable, and thorough accountant for financial advice as well as complex corporate tax filings. Our prior firm just couldn't offer us the attention to detail and experienced advice needed to take our business to the next level. Scott Jenson has become a trusted long-term partner.

What were your goals for this engagement?

We needed a corporate accounting firm that was not only highly skilled, but available to provide financial advice when needed. Kramer & Jensen has lived up to my every expectation.

I received a referral for Kramer & Jensen from a close business associate and fellow principal of another Denver based company. He came with very strong recommendations, and Mr. Scott Jensen has only exceeded my expectations.

Describe the engagement in detail.

Kramer & Jensen serves as our partner in financial matters from budgeting, tax strategy, and corporate filings. They are fast, easy to work with, and extremely qualified. Mr. Jensen is the kind of person a business owner needs in order to ensure solid strategic financial guidance. My life has never been easier, allowing me to focus on growing our business.

Describe their billing or cost structure.

Very reasonable pricing structure, and the result is a superior value. They are up-front about costs, and generally deliver exactly as promised. I have never been surprised with a bill, and have always felt like others would charge more for the level of engaged advice we reeive.

Scott Jensen, the principal has had a very consistent team since we began working with him close to a decade ago. They are responsive and always professional.

Can you share any outcomes from the engagement that demonstrate progress or success?

We have never struggled financially, have never been audited, and have enjoyed a growth trajectory since engaging Kramer & Jensen.

Onboarding was a breeze. Nothing more to say.

Professional, experienced, fiscally conservative, friendly, and responsive. I would refer them to any serious business.

They are very good at what they do. I would like nothing more than to see their firm continue growing and serving customers well.

Overall Score Really a great accounting firm, and we have worked with a few!
    Always effortless and delivered as planned.
    Hi value, high predictability.
    High quality is the reason I went with K&J
    I would refer them to anyone (that I like).