Your reliable partner in the world of advertising.

A group of inspired professionals in digital advertising is here for business owners to provide you with a full-stack marketing support and help to maximize your streams of revenue.

Advertising done right:

We help small and medium businesses gain loyal customers.

And create value for your potential customers through exclusive content and a powerful strategy, to build a lifetime relationship.

What we do:

• Brand identity (and re-branding)
  • Set up and sustain a marketing strategy
  • Content creation (included but limited by: copywriting, photography)
  • Ad campaigns (using various platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads)

Values

Our strong belief is that one can reach the fullest potential when supplied with efficient sources.

We strive to your success through:

• Dedicated service
  • Adressing your needs
  • Constant development

Kosmiqs core strategy is built around exploring unique opportunities to bring you forward in your market area, whether it's an emerging product or a long-existing business.

Dover, DE
  • 8 The Green Suite #5255
    Dover, DE 19901

Digital Marketing Consultation for Media Company

"It was easy, flexible communication. Everything was really fast."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Kosmiqs LLC acts as a marketing consultant, providing a third-party perspective to digital strategy. After auditing current marketing efforts, they've suggested additional opportunities to pursue.

Odesa, Ukraine
Stanislav Kalach
CEO, PMA Odesa Hub

Kosmiqs LLC has identified a number of areas to optimize, which have improved thanks to their advice. They share the same values as the internal team, which makes them easy to work with.

Head of Media Hub. We provide education for workers of media, conduct events, develop community

For what projects/services did your company hire Kosmiqs LLC?

We really needed feedback from a third-party that is proficient in marketing. It was necessary for us to have consultation in order to understand if we are using all the opportunities or we are missing something

It is still an ongoing project where we are trying to develop space for media-community and develop the community itself as well

We made some brief research on vendors present at the market and also asked for feedback among entrepreneurs we know personally who applied for service from this company

Once we selected the vendor we had several meetings. First we described our aims and our activity. After that vendor made research into our business we had series of meetings where, 1st, we got initial feedback and then feedback in implementing activities we were advised by the vendor

Project manager and market specialist

We got initial feedback from the 3rd party that doesn't have this tunnel-view as we do. Also we see improvements after we implemented activities that we were advised

It was easy, flexible communication. Everything was really fast.

Definitely values. The same as we share.

Very hard to advise anything. Keep going, guys)

Overall Score 5 stars. Great experience
    Everything was on time
    Expensive. But worth it
    We got what we expected
    For the same issues we had - definitely

Facebook Page Management for Bookstore

"They are very flexible in their work."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Kosmiqs LLC manages a Facebook page for a bookstore. Their team plans and curates content. They place images and videos to reach a larger audience.

Odesa, Ukraine
Oleksandr Melnyk
Owner, READ MORE bookstore

Kosmiqs LLC's efforts have increased audience reach by 150%. Their team has garnered traffic to the Facebook page. Flexible and reliable, their team works fast and communicates effectively.

I own the READ MORE bookstore. This is a local bookstore in Odesa. We specialize on small Ukrainian publishers and artbooks from around the world.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kosmiqs LLC?

We hired Kosmiqs LLC to run our Facebook page. We don't have any marketing or content creation team so we decided to give content creation and management to outsourcing. We needed content plan and content itself: images, texts, videos.

We wanted to increase our organic audience reach and to diverse our content. The final goal was to get conversion in online and offline sells.

We knew about Kosmiqs LLC. And we liked their style of work and amount of services they gave. So there were no any tenders or other contests.

Kosmiqs LLC does: - contetn strategy, - creative, - media creation, - planning and publishing, - analitics.

There are PM, content manager, copywriter and photographer.

From the very beginning the audience reach increased up to 150%. And there were up to 10 clients from Facebook page over 2 monthes without any promotions.

We cooperate in messenger only and there is no problems with performing the project. The team work fast and effectively.

Their main strength is their desire to work and to give more than was agreed. They are very flexible in their work.

Everything is going fine. Their own video production studio can be an improvement.

Digital Marketing for Clothing Showroom

"I’m completely satisfied."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Kosmiqs LLC created a marketing strategy for a retail showroom to increase its online presence and sales. They now manage the client's social media profiles—such as Instagram—and marketing activities.

Dnepr, Ukraine
Юлия Тимчук
Retail, Showroom with clothes

The client is happy with Kosmiqs LLC's work, leading to more work for the team. They excel at communicating and responding quickly to any inquiries, no matter the time of day. That combined with their ability to provide high-quality results has led to an enjoyable partnership.

I'm the owner of the small showroom with clothes of the local designers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kosmiqs LLC?

I wanted to grow the number of internet orders for my store, to create a brand of my store as favorite and trusted local designers showroom in my city and also in the whole country. Despite of the fact that Kosmiqs office isn't in my city I have no questions about the organization of our work together. They organised all of necessary activities (e.g. shooting) perfectly.

The main goal was and yet is to engage people to my online and off-line stores I wanted people to feel the atmosphere of my off-line show room through my Instagram and this was one of the main tasks for marketers’ team.

I met ms Liia from Kosmiqs team on SMM conference, spoke with her and made a desition to cooperate with her team. Now I feel that it was a brilliant idea for me and my business. Because at first I wanted to do all these tasks myself. She literally saved me!

They led my social networks, organized shooting, created the maketing strategy.

I negotiated with Liia. As far as I know there are 5 people in their team. But I could be wrong.

Of course it's a trade secret!

Like I’ve said I spoke with Liia by myself. I have great results and hope they like my project too much like I’m.

She is online 24 hours a day. I’m not sure if she sleeps.

I have no comments about this question. I’m completely satisfied.

Overall Score Forever with me!
    They did all work even faster than I planned.
    It's only ours secret :)
    I have got the result that I expected.
    Of course, I tell about them.

Digital Marketing for App Company

"Kosmiqs LLC’s technical knowledge and direct communication yielded top-notch results."

Jan. 2019 - Apr. 2019

Kosmiqs LLC led a promotion campaign for a mobile application to increase its number of installations, target actions, and in-app sales.

Ukraine
Maksim Kostenko
CEO, FunriseStudio

The mobile app saw significant increases in installation rates, in-app purchases, and social media followers. Kosmiqs LLC led a smooth collaboration thanks to constant communication and regular updates. Their technical expertise stood out the most.

I’m the CEO of FunriseStudio. We make applications for mobile platforms.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kosmiqs LLC?

We engaged Kosmiqs LLC to promote one of our mobile applications.

We want to increase our installs, target actions, and sales for the app.

I searched online for marketing agencies, and Kosmiqs LLC’s offering best suited my needs.

We first discussed my marketing goals for the app. Kosmiqs LLC then created an advertising plan that my team approved. After that, they launched a promotion campaign.

I worked with a team of 2–3 as well as a project manager.

Our number of installations has increased by 83%, and our followers on social media communities have grown by 50%. We’ve also seen more in-app purchases.

We found it easy to communicate with our project manager. They updated us regularly on the promotion campaign’s progress.

No, we were completely satisfied with Kosmiqs LLC’s work.