We make meaningful digital apps & websites

Kooky is an independent development & design agency. Since 2014 we have worked over various disciplines including product and brand identities, websites, e-commerce solutions, web and mobile applications, and game development.

Williamstown N, NJ
    Australia
  • 86, warwick garden
    London, LND N4 1JA

Design & Dev Services for Item Rental Marketplace

"They work very quickly. Even when we had to change something, they were able to do so."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. is developing a complex item rental marketplace, which includes web, iOS, and Android versions. The solution will feature secure payment options through a Stripe integration.

Boston, Massachusetts
Shakir Carr
CEO, Rentee, LLC

Although the project is still in development, Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. has continued to build a strong partnership with the company. They leverage their business acumen and technical know-how to inform decisions, and their insights into backend operations have been helpful.

Rentee is a rental marketplace that allows users to rent to & from one another from their mobile device or desktop. I am a co-founder of the platform.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd.?

We hired Kooky Infomedia to design and develop a fully capable rental platform for our company, along with the test case for our application. Not only have they done that, they have also educated us about web development processes, and more.

To develop a working mobile application for the Google play store and Apple app store along with a fully functional website.

We connected through LinkedIN, and developed a great relationship with Ravi and the rest of his team.

They are developing a very complex platform with secure payment systems integrated through Stripe. Designed entire website/mobile app with enhanced safety measures.

Ravi was the main contact for us at Kooky, he connected us with a design team consisting of Gulshan Solanki and Rahul Purohit. Other members in team discussions were Hiral Pandya, Kunal Awasthi, and Pradeep Choudhary.

We have yet to see the impact of the work that we have all done, but we are working diligently to ensure we receive the best results possible. Rentee is a strong willed, trustworthy company, and is even stronger with our partnership with Kooky Infomedia.

They have done nothing but improve our business by keeping us informed on the things we need to know, and helping us understand our challenges from a backend operational view.

We mostly communicate through Skype meetings, and they work a lot better than I thought they would. There are some language barriers at times, but mostly communication is very good. Even we may struggle to communicate sometimes, and they have been able to work with us; adjusting to delays on our end.

Ability to produce the product we asked for with ease. They work very quickly. Even when we had to change something, they were able to do so.

At the moment, we have no remarks for things that needs improvements. Things they did well were provide written documents with questions so when it was hard to understand the language barrier was subsided. They also provide updated screenshots while the project is developing.

Website Design & Hosting for Research Startup

"Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. gave us a good price for their services."

July 2018 - Oct. 2019

Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. designed a static website for a research and development startup. They hosted the platform and integrated content to describe the business, their partners’, as well as their founders.

United Arab Emirates
Managing Director, Startup

Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. delivered the platform to satisfaction and managed secure hosting services, meeting the expectations of a partnership. The team was accessible and directed the project capably. They provided a cost-effective solution to help launch the business.

I’m the managing director at a research and development startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd.?

We were in the beginning stages of our startup. Initially, we needed a basic, static website that would include information about what we do, our partners, and our founders.

Basically, Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. designed a static website for us. It took their team about three months to set up the site to our standards. They also hosted the site on their own platforms. Their team just handed over the website to our new developer.

We were in touch with the CEO or founder of Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. From what he mentioned, there was also a team supporting the project.

How did you come to work with Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd.?

At the time, we found them on Google. To be honest, we were in a rush to build the website. We considered three other companies but went ahead with Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. because their team offered a quick turnaround for a good cost.

The entire deal cost under $1,200. Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. actually gave us a reasonable discount.

We signed our agreement in July 2018. They continued hosting the website for an additional year and a half. Officially, we ended work with them in October 2019.

When we needed changes or developments to the website, Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. responded fast. The platform wasn’t too involved, so we didn’t need much from them as long as the website was hosted and secure.

How did Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. performed to our satisfaction. Their team was reasonably responsive and met our expectations.

Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. gave us a good price for their services. Their team helped us build a nice website for the start of our business. It was a basic platform, so we didn’t expect much.

For what we needed at the time, they met our expectations and delivered well.

From the start, communicate your business vision and long-term objectives for the website. We weren’t advised by Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. because we weren’t sure where we were going with our company. We realized that we needed to upgrade to an e-commerce website, which was a project we needed to do from scratch.

Web Dev for Advertising Platform

"We can tell Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. genuinely cares about our project."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. built a website from scratch for an advertising platform. They used existing designs and drafts for development. The project is ongoing.

Birmingham, UK
Owner, Advertising Platform

The work delivered by Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. has met quality standards without sacrificing affordable and flexible pricing. The team is willing to take on requests and respond quickly to questions as needed. Their communication, diligence, and speed make for a smooth collaboration.

I’m the director of an advertising platform that aims to link suppliers and customers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd.?

My business is primarily online, so it was really important that I had a website.

Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. developed my entire website. I submitted a draft idea of what features I wanted the site to have and look like. They did the whole platform from scratch.

My everyday contact is Ravindra (Founder, Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd.). We have a project manager as well. Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. sent me an entire portfolio of all their members and how many people were actually on the team—it’s about 5–12.

How did you come to work with Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd.?

I looked at about 20 different companies. Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd.’s expertise really brought them to the front—I could tell they knew what they were talking about, and their past work was great. The team is also very professional and friendly. They were willing to negotiate prices a little bit because we’re a startup and have a small budget.

It came down to 2-3 companies. I submitted a skeleton of what I wanted my website to look like and asked them to create a homepage for me so I could see who took the direction the best. Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. was incredible at that—they followed the specifications to a T.

We’ve spent about €1,500 (approximately $1,700 USD).

We started working together in April 2019, and the work is ongoing.

Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. has always been incredible. Their work is really great, and they can follow directions well. It’s been a great collaboration. I plan to stick with them for my maintenance as well.

How did Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication is top-notch. Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. is always there when I need them. They’re happy to make any changes, and they’re consistently available when I needed them to answer any questions. That level of support is incredible.

We can tell Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. genuinely cares about our project. Their passion is evident in their work. I’ve given them some very demanding requests, and they’ve been happy to meet them. For example, I wasn’t happy with the font and asked them to give me a sample of everything. They gave me 20 to choose some the same day. I appreciate their timeliness.

No, there’s nothing I’d have them improve.

They’ve made certain adjustments as needed.
    I’ve recommended Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. to so many people already.

UX Design for Audio Learning Company

“They took a list of bullet points and turned it into an impressive design.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

Taking over the code from another vendor, Kooky Infomedia designed a new UX for an iOS/Android app and redesigned a website. They also improved the player function and resolved bugs.

Vancouver, British Columbia
Russell Cullingworth
Founder, ProDio Audio Learning Inc.

Both the in-house team and customers like the new UX design, and the number of technical issues has decreased significantly. Kooky Infomedia’s willingness to bring their own ideas to the table in order to create engaging designs earned them trust.

I'm the founder of ProDio Audio Learning Inc. We're a professional development company that produces mobile audio courses for professionals. Our courses are available through our app on iOS and Android as well as through our website.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kooky Infomedia?

We worked with Kooky previously on developing our MVP, which was a very basic app and web design. When we decided to improve the overall UX design of our products, we reached out to them again.

The app and the website were designed and developed by another firm, and Kooky was building out the UX for both of those. They basically took over the code and worked on it to improve the UX. First, they resolved some bugs that we were having on the app and improved the player function. Then, they did a major overhaul and redesigned our website and our app, improving the UX experience for our customers.

I mostly work with both of their owners, but they have a team of about five people working on our project.

How did you come to work with Kooky Infomedia?

I found them through a LinkedIn web posting to my network. I reviewed their portfolio and I liked what they had created before, so I decided they'd be a great fit.

We've spent about $23,000 CAD (approximately $17,000 USD).

We started working with them in May 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

One way we track success is through our support tickets. Before Kooky did our UX in 2018, we had a lot of comments about technical issues. After they created a new UX for our app, there have been almost no issues. We've also just launched the new website that Kooky has designed for us, and we’re happy with the UX design.

How did Kooky Infomedia perform from a project management standpoint?

They're doing an excellent job. At first, they didn't feel the urgency of our timelines, but that is common for Indian companies. Eventually, they picked up the pace, and responded very quickly when we needed them to respond.

They have an excellent team of designers. They have a sense of what users want, so they're able to create engaging graphics and interactive experiences. They took a list of bullet points and turned it into an impressive design.

They might improve their sense of urgency and timeline. But, as I've said, they picked up fairly quickly.

Relationship with the client really matters to them, so be respectful and allow them the freedom to create. They're a very creative group and they can add a lot of value.

Web Development for Cleaning Company

"Their team gave us suggestions on how to make our website more interesting within our budget."

July 2019

Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. developed a website for a cleaning company. Their team linked the website to Instagram and included a portfolio of prior work.

Co-owner, Cleaning Company

The website met expectations and features an eye-catching design. Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd. established a steady workflow. Their team produces quality work within a short timeframe.

I am the co-owner of a cleaning company based out of the United States.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kooky Infomedia (P) Ltd.?

To build a website for our cleaning company

Just to make our presence visible to more audience through our website

We were coworkers 4 years back in India.

I wanted to build a simple website that would show our past work and our services. One of the interesting ways of showing our work was by integrating Instagram with our website. That idea was suggested by Kooky Infomedia’s team.

We were assigned a team of 2 people as it was a small project.

The website looks great! Just as we expected it to be.

It was pretty easy and smooth.

I think we had no complaints. It was done within our budget($5000), timeline and the result were great.