B2B Search, Social, Content

KoMarketing is a B2B online marketing agency. We build the connections that drive B2B business success by creating highly customized programs continuously monitored and adjusted to optimize results in search, social, and content marketing.

KoMarketing seeks to drive results with efficiency, embracing and seeking to stimulate change, and continually acquire and share knowledge. Our programs in search, social, and content marketing revolve around your business strategy.

The values we hold in achieving this:

• Acquire and share knowledge
  • Embrace and stimulate change
  • Act with honest and integrity
  • Strategy first, last, and always
  • Drive results with efficiency
  • Get better everyday

2004
Boston, MA
  • 374 Congress Street, Suite 507
    Boston, MA 02210

SEO for Material Handling Systems Manufacturer

"They filled in the gaps for the things we didn’t know or didn’t have time to do."

Nov. 2013 - Present

KoMarketing provides B2B SEO for industrial warehouse distribution to increase online visibility and conversions. The team was active in blogging, articles, and communicating their expertise.

Tulsa, Oklohoma
Director of Marketing, Material Handling System Provider

KoMarketing was knowledgeable about the industrial sector going into the project and specializes in B2B advertising. They have achieved positive results in terms of new visits from year-to-year and met all deadline and fee limitations.

We are an industrial distributor. We provide automation and warehouse systems. We sell everything from pallet rack to conveyors to automated storage and retrieval, carousels, and other things that help companies increase their efficiencies doing order picking, warehousing, and manufacturing.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am the director of marketing.

What was your goal for working with KoMarketing?

We wanted to increase our visibility across a number of sectors and to continue to grow our online presence.

They do the organic SEO [search engine optimization] work. That is their only task.

What was your process for selecting KoMarketing with which to work?

I had done deep research on what I felt were thought leaders in the sector. I didn’t want a SEO company who specialized in consumer level search. I wanted somebody who worked B2B [business to business] and worked with industrial clients and knew the landscape already.

KoMarketing was active in blogging, articles, and communicating their expertise. They defined their niche, and they said we are B2B SEO firm, which was one of the things I was looking for.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative in dollar terms or a personnel work-hour figure?

It was more than $50,000.

When was the work completed?

It’s ongoing work. We’re about a year and a half in.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

Mainly, we look at organic new visits year-over-year improvement.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

It has been successful, and I’m satisfied with their performance.

Is there anything unique or special about KoMarketing that really makes them stand out compared to other business partners?

I have limited experience with SEO firms. We worked with another company, but it was not successful. KoMarketing has helped us in a number of ways. When it comes to special and unique, we are still working directly with Derek [Edmond, managing partner at KoMarketing], but he’s brought in a team and they’re all good. I feel like we get some attention from the senior partners. They do good at reminding us to check things out.

What advice would you give to future clients of theirs?

I would say you need to know what you want no matter who you use. You need to make sure they have a true north for your project and keep checking that. Many times when you work with consultants of any kind your main challenge is finding time to deal with their output.

Not really. I wouldn’t have stuck with them if I hadn’t thought I was getting value for what I want. They filled in the gaps for the things we didn’t know or didn’t have time to do.

They’re on time for the most part. A lot of the times, they’re setting the schedule because they’re working through what I want them to do. They’re building content or relationships outside our company. They’re doing that on their own schedule.