The Hotel & Tourism Specialists

Kollective is a digital design and marketing agency based in Athens, Greece delivering personalised solutions to clients in the hotel, tourism and hospitality industries.

Athens, Greece

Istion Yachting, Cocoon Suites Santorini, Patmos Aktis, Divine Hotels, Ionian Charters, Athens One Smart Hotel
SEA Dialysis Mykonos Image

SEA Dialysis Mykonos

Logo and website design/development for SEA Dialysis Mykonos.

Olive Villa Rentals Image

Olive Villa Rentals

SEO and PPC for the newly relaunched Olive Villa Rentals with villas throughout Greece.

Cocoon Suites Official Trailer

The official trailer for Cocoon Suites Santorini.

Istion Yachting Image

Istion Yachting

One the of the leading yacht charter firms in Greece with bases throughout the Greek islands.

Patmos Aktis Image

Patmos Aktis

Luxury hotel on Patmos island in Greece.

Divine Hotel Group Image

Divine Hotel Group

Luxury hotels in Kos and Patmos.

Amelot Suites Santorini Image

Amelot Suites Santorini

Boutique suites in Fira, Santorini.

Athens One Smart Hotel Image

Athens One Smart Hotel

Athens One Smart Hotel is a new hotel in the heart of Athens.

Yacht Hop Image

Yacht Hop

Day cruises and multi day sailing adventures in Greece.

Ionian Yacht Charters Image

Ionian Yacht Charters

Yacht and catamaran charters in Athens and Lefkas.

Cocoon Suites Santorini Image

Cocoon Suites Santorini

Cocoon Luxury Suites are located in beautiful Imerovigli, Santorini.

Digital Marketing Management for Alarm Systems Company

"They understand our needs and provide good insight."

Jul. 2016 - Ongoing

Kollective provided SEO and PPC services to the client. This included implementing organic optimization strategies and running ads through Facebook.

Greece
Leonidas Bombas
Sales Manager, In2Solution

Kollective was able to increase web traffic and quality leads while simultaneously minimizing costs. The team provided unique insights and helped the client refine their overall business strategy. They’ve made a huge impact on the client’s business.

I’m a sales manager at a security integration company. We install alarms, fire protection, CCTV, and access control systems. We work in both the B2B and B2C space.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kollective?

We wanted assistance with SEO and PPC services.

They ran PPC campaigns on Facebook to attract our B2C audience. Their team also helped us create a business strategy, including organic SEO strategies. We added ways of reaching out to customers, new contact channels, and metric tracking.

We’ve worked with three people from Kollective. Lynn (Founder) is our key contact. We’ve also worked with people from the design team and the IT department.

How did you come to work with Kollective?

I searched online for companies with Google certifications and selected around 10 of them. I made some calls and had meetings over the phone and face-to-face. It was very easy to approach Kollective, and they understood our needs quickly. Lynn made us an offer to try Kollective’s service before buying. We started, and the results were impressive from the first month.

We’ve spent almost €30,000 (approximately $32,200) so far with them.

We started working with Kollective in July 2016, and the partnership is ongoing.

We were spending half the money we used to spend on campaigns, and getting four times more incoming calls. We weren’t getting any collaboration inquiries through our site form initially, and we started getting 5–6 per week. The base was limited, but the increase was dramatic.

How did Kollective perform from a project management standpoint?

We had 2–3 long meetings with them in the beginning, to set up the strategy and define our goals and plans. Now, we mainly communicate through the phone, Skype, email, and Facebook.

They didn’t have experience in the security market, and SEO isn’t a typical strategy in our sector. However, Kollective was willing to invest more time from their side to get results.

Recently, I asked them to find a solution to minimize our spending, not for financial reasons, but because we couldn’t handle all the incoming calls. They were willing to support us and to charge the minimum amount of money. They’ve been very adaptive in that sense.

They’re honest with us about budgeting. There were other times when I asked them to spend more, and they told me we’d just be throwing money away. They understand our needs and provide good insight.

I don’t know how confident they are with LinkedIn campaigns. We haven’t discussed this recently, but I believe they weren’t comfortable with the idea when I first brought it up. If they haven’t yet, it would be beneficial for them to educate themselves on how LinkedIn campaigns work.

I’ve referred them to colleagues and friends, but I’d never refer them to a competitor.

SEO & Digital Ads for Online Wine Retailer

"Their knowledge of all aspects of digital marketing was impressive."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Kollective provides full-service SEO management for a wine and spirits retailer, in addition to Google and Facebook ads.

Athens, Greece
Co-Owner, Wine Retailer

Through their collaboration with Kollective, the in-house staff has started to gain a better understanding of the benefits of digital marketing. Their SEO and advertising strategies helped drive record site traffic volume and sales, tripling numbers within six months.

I am a co-owner of an online retailer of Greek wines and spirits worldwide.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kollective?

We hired Kollective as a full service consultant for all our online marketing needs. The main aspects we had an immediate need for were SEO for our website and online advertising via google and facebook ads.

We simply wanted to gain more awareness of our eshop to a relevant audience and of course to increase overall online sales.

Kollective was recommended to us from a colleague.

We really did not have any in-house experience in online marketing when we came into contact with Kollective. Through our initial meeting we gained a much better understanding of the options available to us and the benefits that various different approaches had to our bottom line.

The project such as it is has been ongoing since 2016 so of course over that time Kollective has been involved with a wide range of activities aimed at the overall goals stated above.

We were in contact with all of the team as needed depending on the specific issue we were looking at and the expertise of the Kollective team member that was needed.

Our cooperation with Kollective is ongoing but the largest success we had in terms of absolute numbers was the SEO optimisation project we completed in late 2017.

After a couple of months of not much change all of a sudden our organic traffic really went up a lot, almost tripling in the following six months or so. And it has stayed at these levels ever since.

We have no complaint with the workflow, they are always available for 'random' questions we might have and timelines for specific actions are always upheld.

Their knowledge of all aspects of digital marketing was impressive, we really had no idea of the scope of what digital marketing actually means in practice!

I can think of none, we are very happy as is proven by the continuing cooperation.

Overall Score Excellent service in everything they do
    Very easy to communicate
    I think the pricing is fair
    The results speak for themselves
    We have already

Web Dev and Digital Marketing for Luxury Suites

"They’re accessible and have immediate responses. Their communication distinguishes them."

Sep. 2017 - Ongoing

Kollective provides ongoing PPC and social media marketing to improve a hotel’s online presence. Their role has expanded to rebuilding the client’s website to make it user- and mobile-friendly.

Santorini, Greece
Ted Papadimitriou
General Manager, Cocoon Suites

The client has seen its bookings increase by 150% and its revenue double. Kollective’s marketing work is in part responsible for that success, leading to an ongoing partnership. The team communicates regularly and meets deadlines, making for a smooth workflow.

I’m the general manager of Cocoon Suites, a hotel based in Santorini, Greece.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kollective?

We wanted to increase our bookings and online visibility.

We started by doing some marketing together, specifically Google Ads and social media marketing. Kollective’s role has since expanded to redeveloping our website.

I wanted a fast, user-friendly, and mobile-responsive site to attract more people. Kollective got it done, incorporating the latest trends and our needs.

I mostly speak with Lynn (Founder, Kollective). I also talk to Paul (Partner, Kollective) sometimes.

How did you come to work with Kollective?

I took many offers from the most famous agencies in Greece, but a friend recommended Kollective. Once I spoke with Lynn, I knew that he would be a very trusted partner. When I tested them, I was thrilled with the results, the communication we had, and the analysis they gave me every time we discussed something.

We started working together in September 2017, and the work is ongoing.

We’ve seen a huge increase in our direct bookings thanks to the digital marketing and sales management we did with Kollective. We’ve seen a 150% increase in our direct bookings. Our total revenue growth is over 100%.

How did Kollective perform from a project management standpoint?

We have daily and monthly goals. Kollective has very good communication and is always on time. We talk via email and phone and speak every two days.

No, I’ve been very pleased with our cooperation.

Try them. If you have questions, be prompt and communicate.

I’ve already recommended them.