Tapping into big data to hit big goals.

Kobe Digital is a programmatic marketing agency that designs, builds and manages cutting-edge campaigns for top companies around the world. Based in Los Angeles, we’re dedicated to serving our clients with personalized campaigns that focus on tapping into big data to hit big goals.

Kobe Digital was built to do digital marketing the right way. That means doing business with honesty and integrity — and it means providing best-in-class digital marketing for best-in-class companies.

No matter the size of a client, we deliver marketing solutions that focus on the metrics and results that matter most for performance and profitability. We do it with a unique team that combines an entrepreneurial mindset, a knack for creative solutions, and unmatched analytic capability. The end result is a forward-thinking team that helps companies achieve a brighter future.

As a young, up-and-coming agency, we’re proud of what we’ve built and where our clients are going. And with a knack for understanding millennials — because we are — we’re especially known for reaching that key demographic.

Los Angeles, CA

American Paper & Provisions

Laser Vein Centers

Beyond Vision Music Foundation

Web Redesign & Social Media Management for Medical Practice

“[T]hey share information and explain concepts in a way that a lay person can understand.”

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

After disappointing results from a previous provider, Kobe Digital took over a website redesign and social media outreach. They also manage SEO, digital and print ads, and email blasts.

Manager, Cardiovascular Clinic

The new site is much more succinct, user friendly, and clearer than its past iteration. Kobe proactively reports progress and requires minimal oversight to reach goals on time. The team is responsive, adaptable, and communicates clearly.

I work as a Manager at a cardiovascular clinic that treats lower extremity vascular insufficiency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kobe Digital?

We had a company managing our website and social media outreach, but we were disappointed with the productivity and growth. Things weren’t running as seamlessly as we’d like, so we began looking for another company to take over those services.

The first thing Kobe did was revamp our entire site. The old version was wordy and contained too much information, so Kobe made it simpler and added more icons for quick access to information. We kept most of the original graphics and only tweaked the colors a little bit, making the new site much more user-friendly and concise.

Kobe also helps with marketing, SEO, and social media posts. They create digital ads, printable ads, and email blasts that help grow our business, especially in social media. I provide them with ideas, photos, and vendor/manufacturer marketing materials, and they put it all together to make the information succinct and match our brand.

We work with a team of three at Kobe Digital.

We began working in March, and it’s still ongoing.

We haven’t received any specific feedback from patients, but our staff has reviewed the site and likes it. They say the design is easier to navigate than before, and they enjoy how intuitive and user-friendly it is.

How did Kobe Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

When we first partnered and I had questions about what they could offer, they were very clear in outlining what they could do. The project manager and I exchange emails or phone calls about two or three times a week. They’re responsive and make necessary corrections or additions within 24 hours. Before they post anything, they send it to me, and I’ll usually edit it or add hashtags that are more industry-specific.

Their accessibility and independence has been wonderful. We’re busy and often don’t have time to educate ourselves about their process or technology, and they understand that. They make things run smoothly and don’t require much oversight to get them done correctly and on time. They’re willing to answer our phone calls or explain something when needed, and they share information and explain concepts in a way that a layperson can understand. They communicate clearly and adjust to make corrections or implement a new, better approach.

At first, it took a while to understand the jargon of the other’s field. Being more aware of that barrier and actively seeking ways to overcome it could be helpful. Now, however, we don’t have the issue anymore.

Overall Score There's always room for improvement, but they truly meet our needs.
    They always meet deadlines.
    We're pleased with the comprehensiveness of their services.
    They're responsive to our needs.
    Our experience has been positive, so we'd gladly refer them.

WordPress Dev for Restaurant

"They pushed me to get things done and finish my part of the bargain."

Mar. - May 2017

Kobe Digital developed a WordPress website from scratch to replace an outdated one. They included features for reservations, banquet inquiries, and gift card purchasing, while also providing logo work.

Owner, Restaurant

The website has received positive feedback from customers so far, highlighting its design. Kobe was great at giving instruction and asking for information in order to move forward with the work. They were also flexible with feature requests, delivering them without charge.

I am the owner of a restaurant.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kobe Digital?

I needed to build a new website. The old one was very simple and lacked many of the features that I wanted.

Kobe designed and developed my WordPress website from scratch. It needed to have a number of features such as the ability to make reservations, inquiries about our banquet facilities, and gift card purchasing. They also designed a logo for me.

We communicated through email and phone, but I also visited them a couple of times in order to convey exactly what I wanted. I worked with 2 of their members directly, but there were more people involved.

How did you come to work with Kobe Digital?

I heard about them from friends and got in touch.

The cost of their work was around $2,000. I was given a very good price given how elaborate the website is.

We started working with them in March 2017 and the website project finished in May. We’re currently discussing other services like pay-per-click and search engine optimization.

Many friends and customers have seen the website and appreciate its design. The feedback has been very good.

How did Kobe Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

I had to provide details like food ingredients and descriptions. Being in the restaurant business, I don’t have a lot of time, so I appreciated their willingness to look after me and tell me what to do. One of the reasons for the project taking so long was that I was late in delivering content to the team. If it was left up to me, it most likely wouldn’t be finished yet.

They did what I wanted and were flexible with the scope of the project instead of charging me more for certain features.

I’m happy with their work and I don’t think there’s anything to improve.

Knowing what to ask for will help, but most clients aren’t web designers. Doing more homework myself would have made a difference, but people in business don’t have an idea of what they want. Once we started the project, I took some time to look around at other websites and find ones that I liked.

They pushed me to get things done and finish my part of the bargain.
    A website like mine would’ve at least cost $4,000 or $5,000 somewhere else.
    I wouldn’t give myself a 5, so I don’t think I can do it for someone else. Kobe Digital did well though.

Wordpress Dev & Design for Music Non-Profit

“They have good ideas about technology … taking what I had in mind and making it real.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

Kobe Digital designed and developed a WordPress website for a non-profit, adapting to a flexible payment structure to meet their needs. They included a blog, donations module, YouTube videos, and did SEO work.

Tarzana, California
Fereidoon Khosravi
Advisory Board of Directors Member, Beyond Vision Music Foundation

The site has not yet officially launched but is already attracting donations that the old site did not. Its design was well-received by the board and early visitors. The team’s project management was excellent, and they took the lead on maintaining regular communication and always responding fast.

Beyond Vision Music Foundation is a non-profit which provides music lessons to blind or visually impaired people. I am a member of the board of directors and help the founder run the foundation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kobe Digital?

One of the reasons I came to the advisory board, at the request of the founder, was my background in social media and the digital and technology side. We had a fairly outdated website and wanted to redo it, in order to prepare for applying for grants.

The new site was done from scratch, starting with new designs. We kept some of the content, but the design was brand new. WordPress was used as the base for the website, and we incorporated a donations module, embedded multiple YouTube videos, and included the ability to have a blog on it.

The redesign included marketing material, as well as SEO items to make it more searchable on Google.

I believe there were 2 main members in the team, and a third came in occasionally.

How did you come to work with Kobe Digital?

We looked at a few options. They had done some work for our founder, in one of his other businesses, and had a fairly good understanding of the overall scheme, as well as a familiarity with the music industry. I looked at the other websites they had done and the expertise they brought in; one of the key factors which made a difference was their work with Google on applications for non-profit organizations. Google provides search credits for non-profits, which is very important to us. They were familiar with how a website should be designed in order to attract Google’s attention and get their approval.

They get a monthly payment for maintaining the site. As long as we agreed to stay with them for one year, they would provide the main development as part of the minimum monthly fee. Our deal also involved applying to Google for funding. They would get a percentage of that grant, once we got to the last stage.

There was little out-of-pocket money involved, which is good for our organization. If we do bring in money as part of advertising or donations, they will receive a capped portion of it. As a non-profit, it’s a good deal for both our parties.

We started working with them in June or July 2017. We had some design discussions before this time. The majority of the work was done in a span of 2 months, then we went live at the end of August.

I was the one driving the project, and the rest of the board was somewhat impartial. They really like the site, as have the visitors who’ve seen it. We had zero dollars in donations prior to this, since the site didn’t give off the image of a safe and secure platform. Now we’ve started to see donations coming in already, even though we haven’t even officially launched the site yet.

We are cleaning up some other items and putting together an email list in order to send an introductory message. Some of these things had never been done prior to me joining the board, but we’ve started to slowly move forward.

How did Kobe Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

I was happy with how fast they could turn things around. They worked directly with me and were very responsive in terms of project management. I provided guidelines over what we were looking for, as well as some suggestions for the implementation, but much of the work came from them. They managed the ongoing communication and we had almost daily calls, particularly towards the end. I presented a series of items to them and worked on those. Some things were left completely on their plate, like moving hosts.

Their level of experience and know-how. They are a group of young people, but age can be deceiving. They have good ideas about technology and how to layout the design, taking what I had in mind and making it real. Their work ethic and ability to turn things around quickly was great. It was simply pleasant to work with them. Their levels of professionalism and knowledge were very important.

I don’t think anything stood out. I had a good experience with Kobe Digital, and there nothing I could mention at this point.

Overall Score It was a pleasant experience.
    We had a tight deadline prior to an event and they were able to deliver as planned.
    They were aware we’re a non-profit, and had an approach that allowed them to get paid, while taking little away from our earnings.
    Their skillset is well-established, so I wouldn’t hesitate letting others know about them.

Digital Marketing & Web Dev for Arts School

"Kobe really knows what they are doing and understands the market."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

Kobe Digital built a website and now provides marketing and advertising consultation. The team manages social media and is assisting in the transition from traditional to digital advertising.

Gilda Deihimi
Owner, Stein Music Center

The website is user-friendly, easy to navigate, and provides prompt communication with clients via a contact page. Kobe Digital is accessible and responsive, constantly seeking feedback or recommendations for improvement. They are modern and up-to-date with a keen understanding of the market.

Stein Music and Arts Center is a music and art school and teaches music and art classes, as well as language classes in the community. I am part-owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kobe Digital?

People go online to search for music schools, and we needed a company strong enough to spread the word for us.

They built our website from scratch and gave us suggestions on how it we should create it and how to target everyone. They also recommended where we should advertise and whether we should do so 24/7 or only at a certain time.

They work and manage our social media, though we collaborate on what we post, and always send out messages on Facebook and Instagram. They're helping us to get people to know our business. We're moving away from traditional advertising on the radio and newspaper, as we now get most of our clients online.

We have 3 people from their team working on our project.

How did you come to work with them?

We initially found them via the radio. The owner is my husband’s piano student from when he was young. We knew him and his ability and that we could trust him. We interviewed a few companies, but Kobe seemed to be the best one to go with.

We have invested about $12,000–$15,000.

We started working together in September 2016, and the work is ongoing.

Everyone says they love the website and how it easy it is to navigate. Kobe added a page where clients can input their name and phone number so we can contact them right away. Everyone likes how easily they can get in touch with us.

How did Kobe Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They have performed excellently. We mostly communicate over email, as well as in person, and they're always available. We're constantly in touch with them. They ask us what they can do to improve the site, and make recommendations on what we can do to improve it as well. Working with them has been a nice experience .

They are quite modern and up to date. People who previously created websites for me wouldn't even consider looking at the site. Kobe really knows what they are doing and understands the market.

I can’t think of anything. They are always there and respond right away. When we've asked them to do something, it gets done immediately.

Overall Score Their team is always on top of things.
    They always meet the schedule and deadlines.
    They're a little expensive.
    They always answer our questions and do what we want them to.
    I trust them, and we've referred them to a lot of people.

Web Design & Marketing for Medical Practice

"They not only know their craft, but they also love their work and know how to make their clients happy."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Kobe Digital developed a website aimed to increase digital presence and local awareness. The team also manages campaigns and email blasts, maintains the site, and later developed a Spanish version.

Julian Hortz
General Manager, Laser Veins Centers Inc.

The site they built is easy to navigate and incorporates all the requested features. They hit some difficulties in the translation process, but everything ended well. Their expertise and love of the work result in a continued contract.

I’m the general manager at a medical office that specializes in venous insufficiency in the lower extremities, or circulatory issues with the legs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kobe Digital?

We were relatively new in the area, so we wanted the local populace to know who we are and what services we offer by expanding our digital presence.

Kobe Digital helped tech-savvy people locate, identity, and contact us. They increased our digital presence by creating and maintaining our website and social media, and developing and executing campaigns and email blasts. We later noticed a need for a Spanish version of the website, and they helped develop that as well.

We usually had around two people working on our site.

How did you come to work with Kobe Digital?

They were referred to us and, after seeing how modern their own site was, we decided to hire them.

We’ve spent around $15,000.

We started in November 2016, and it’s ongoing.

Our office staff and clients all really like the site. It’s clean and easy to navigate.

How did Kobe Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They let us have a lot of input into what they built. The whole process was interactive, but they managed the bulk of the work.

We communicated via text message, emails, phone calls, and some face-to-face meetings.

They not only know their craft, but they also love their work and know how to make their clients happy. They’re always willing to work with any crazy idea we came up with, but they also let us know what they don’t think will work. They’re incredibly responsive; I can text the project manager on a Sunday night, and he’ll reply right back.

Some of the team members aren’t native English speakers, so the Spanish translation was a little difficult.

Some other companies do it for less.
    There's always room for improvement.

Web Dev & Design for Male Skin Care Company

"These guys are young and aggressive. They want to get things done."

July 2016 - Ongoing

Kobe Digital developed and designed a Drupal website. They continue to maintain the site and also contribute to social media management.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Owner, Parsa Skin Care

Kobe Digital proved versatile, professional, and proactive. The website has garnered positive feedback, and they’re excellent in communication and customer service. They’re an energetic, tech-savvy team with high standards, a collaborative style, and a rigorous work ethic.

I am the owner of Parsa Skincare, a male skincare company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kobe Digital?

I’m a newcomer in the IT area with social media. I’m picky and have dealt with so many people from outsourcing, in-house, and even local businesses. I was looking for someone who was young and hungry, but also professional.

I usually would get people that are older; they don’t want to do too much. Then there’s the young ones that don’t really know what they’re doing, but they want to get into a business. I needed website development and design and social media help.

They built my website on Drupal and still maintain it. I gave them an outline of what I was looking for and asked them for feedback. Arya [Manager, Kobe Digital] and his team emailed me back that same day, shared their ideas, and pulled it together themselves. They helped me brainstorm. It was really easy.

They’re very versatile. They also do my Facebook, posting almost every day, and we’re going to start doing Instagram and other avenues as well. We’re still working on it.

I’ve worked with 3-4 people, at least.

How did you come to work with Kobe Digital?

They were a referral from a friend. These guys are young and aggressive. They want to get things done. Their surge of energy attracted me to them, plus they were very professional. I was so excited to work with them.

They gave me a pretty good discount because it was a referral. Other companies charge double what they charge.

We started working together in July 2016 and the work is ongoing.

I get great feedback on the website; it looks fantastic.

How did Kobe Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They were fantastic. I give them a 10 out of 10 for communication. It’s very easy to get a hold of them. I’ve dealt with other companies that are so hard to get a hold of, and the longest it ever takes Kobe Digital is the next day.

They’re super polite and respectful. We used Skype in the beginning because I wanted to make sure I correctly conveyed my vision, but I only felt the need to do that a few times because they’re really good at reading people and understanding what you want to convey.

They’re great with technology. The one thing that they’re amazing at is their customer service. They are above and beyond in that realm, and that’s what really matters to me. Anyone can punch in some codes, but not only do they make sure that you get what you want, they’ll also give you samples and give you their ideas. They’re not pushy; they’re really nice.

No, they’re doing a great job. I have no complaints. I can call them any time of the day and they’ll take my change request and call me back in 30 minutes with it done.

I refer them all the time.