Let's Win Together

GOLD VERIFIED

Kobe Digital is a programmatic marketing agency that designs, builds and manages cutting-edge campaigns for top companies around the world. Based in Los Angeles, we’re dedicated to serving our clients with personalized campaigns that focus on tapping into big data to hit big goals.

Kobe Digital was built to do digital marketing the right way. That means doing business with honesty and integrity — and it means providing best-in-class digital marketing for best-in-class companies.

No matter the size of a client, we deliver marketing solutions that focus on the metrics and results that matter most for performance and profitability. We do it with a unique team that combines an entrepreneurial mindset, a knack for creative solutions, and unmatched analytic capability. The end result is a forward-thinking team that helps companies achieve a brighter future.

As a young, up-and-coming agency, we’re proud of what we’ve built and where our clients are going. And with a knack for understanding millennials — because we are — we’re especially known for reaching that key demographic.

Los Angeles, CA
  • 7083 Hollywood Boulevard
    Los Angeles, CA 90028

Leica Camera LF Stores Wash Laundry Solutions Fox Rent A Car American Paper & Provisions

Incredible Veins Image

Incredible Veins

Struggling to accumulate leads, Incredible Veins approached Kobe Digital to develop an SEO strategy. Through conducting research, Kobe Digital redesigned the web page to make it more informational and easier to use. Kobe Digital also broadened the terms used on the site to create a more inclusive SEO strategy. Overall, there was a 38% increase in organic traffic.

American Paper and Provisions Image

American Paper and Provisions

Kobe Digital worked with American Paper and Provisions to attract more customers and publicize their recent rebrand from American Paper and Plastics. Kobe Digital used geolocation advertisements and started a weekly informational newsletter. Since the digital marketing campaign, APP has seen a 600% increase in online orders.

Fox Rent a Car Image

Fox Rent a Car

Fox Rent a Car contacted Kobe Digital to develop an SEO and PPC strategy for the car rental platform. Targeted marketing attracted customers with a higher likelihood to make a purchase. After working with Kobe Digital, Fox Rent a Car saw a 55% increase in organic site traffic.

Shoe Source Inc. Design Image

Belly Goodness Design

The Caviar Club Design Image

The Caviar Club Design

Design Strategy for Steel Company

"Their ability to take our thoughts and help us turn them into actionable designs is impressive."

Jan. - Feb. 2020

Kobe Digital provided branding, logo design, and packaging for a steel company. They also helped design print materials such as brochures, flyers, and trade show printouts.

Columbus, Ohio
Abraham O'hara
Founder, O'hara Steel

Kobe Digital offered highly satisfactory work. Stakeholders have offered great feedback on the designs provided. Weekly meetings and project management initiatives were very helpful.

Founder of O'hara Steel

Design

We needed help with branding, logo, brochures, packaging design, etc.

Found them online

They helped us develop branding guidelines as well as designs for our brochure, flyers, tradeshow materials, etc.

We had a project manager named Gene, and worked with their creative director Robert mostly.

We were very happy with the work provided, and we have received great feedback from our friends and customers.

Very effective. The weekly meetings were very helpful, and their project management tool is very helpful as well.

None that I can recommend, 10/10.

Social Media Management for Upscale Restaurant

"Their team was highly impressive and they worked closely with us to meet our needs."

Aug. - Sept. 2019

Kobe Digital provided social media management (SMM) support for an upscale restaurant. They took a detailed approach to how they created posts, edited copy, and came up with a brand tone.

California
Social Media Marketing Manager, Restaurant

The efforts were majorly effective, leading to doubled growth in both engagement and overall followers. Not only was Kobe Digital skilled, but they also took the time to pass on their knowledge and make a lasting impact. They were patient, experienced, and adaptable throughout the project.

I’m the social media marketing manager for an upscale restaurant.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kobe Digital?

I hired Kobe Digital to help me in my efforts toward growing the restaurant’s social media presence. I had just recently finished an internship, so I was looking for someone with a bit more experience to guide me.

To start, Kobe Digital created a few posts that I worked off. They walked me through their process of choosing hashtags, determining the time of day to post, and targeting lunch or dinner business with specific ads. Their team also helped me decide on and edit the copy for Facebook and Instagram posts after figuring out what would appeal to our audience. Together, we created a brand tone based on this information. Eventually, I took over creating the posts myself using the knowledge they passed to me.

About three people from the Kobe Digital team worked with me.

How did you come to work with Kobe Digital?

A former colleague of mine had worked with Kobe Digital, so it was a driving force that someone I trusted recommended their services.

I’m unsure of the exact cost, but it was under $10,000.

We worked together from August–September 2019.

We definitely saw an increase in engagement, doubling the industry benchmark. Our follower count dramatically grew, also doubling from what it previously was.

How did Kobe Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They were really good to work with; I was impressed with how well they managed the project. Although I’m sure they had a ton of different work, I always had one dedicated project manager. I didn’t feel like just another client.

We mostly spoke through email but also Whatsapp because it’s my preferred method. Sam (Client Campaign Strategist, Kobe Digital) was quick to respond and willing to use whichever platform I wanted to use. I’m sure even if I wanted to use direct messages they would have been open to that because of how flexible they were.

Their team was highly impressive and they worked closely with us to meet our needs. I haven’t worked with any similar teams before, but I don’t know how many other providers would be as adjustable as Kobe Digital was.

I can’t think of anything for them to improve.

Ask questions. I wanted to get the most out of their services, so I continually asked why they chose to do certain things and how to best change an approach. Make sure you understand the work they’re doing and ask all the questions you have.

Web Design for Vape Shop Digital Efforts

“We didn’t have any issues at all while working with them, and everything was smooth from start to finish.”

Jul. - Sept. 2019

Kobe Digital designed and developed an e-commerce platform from scratch for a vape shop.

Co-Founder, Vaping Products Store

Kobe Digital completed the project within the agreed-upon timeframe. The team is responsive, reliable, and makes sure that all of their customers’ expectations are fulfilled.

I’m the co-founder of a vape shop based out of California.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kobe Digital?

Previously, we only had physical locations but we wanted to focus more on online sales.

We hired Kobe Digital to design and develop our website from scratch. The site has an e-commerce component, and we’ll be looking into their services for social media marketing, SEO, and Google Ads in the near future.

We had one account manager that was the main point of contact throughout our projects. We reached out to them for anything and they provided our status updates.

How did you come to work with Kobe Digital?

We found them through a Google search. We were looking at reviews for different companies, and after doing an initial consultation with them, they seemed like they would be the best fit. They also had some really great references.

We’ve invested $15,000.

We began working together in July 2019, and our engagement ended in October 2019.

It was great working with them. They were able to take our vision and bring it to life. They also made sure that the website was compliant with all of the specific vaping laws, which is what we were looking for. We didn’t have any issues at all while working with them, and everything was smooth from start to finish.

How did Kobe Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very good. We communicated via phone and all of the responses between us were taken care of within 24 hours, which was very effective. It was nice to have a responsive ream and not have to wait days to get responses back. They knocked it out of the part, in that aspect.

We were most impressed with their quick response time. We were very happy and they went above and beyond for us.

No, not at this time. I hope they keep up the quality in our future projects.

My advice is to do your research and make sure that Kobe Digital is the right fit for your company.

They met our agreed timeframe.
    They didn’t upcharge us, but there are probably cheaper options out there. They didn’t upcharge us, but there are probably cheaper options out there.
    They were timely, but as a bigger agency they had a lot of clients. If we went with a smaller agency, maybe we would have wrapped up sooner.
    They did great work. Our biggest thing was to have a company that was responsive, so they met our expectations there.

E-Commerce Design for Medical Spa

"Their design skills exceeded my expectations."

June - Aug. 2018

Kobe Digital designed an e-commerce website for a medical spa. Their team created a custom Shopify site and recommended other tools that might be useful for the client.

Beverly Hills, California
Marketing Communication Center, Medical Spa

The site has received positive feedback, both internally and externally. Kobe Digital leverages effective project management and communication skills to ensure a smooth collaboration. Their team is creative and organized.

I am a marketing manager at a large medical facility that is expanding our core services to include medical devices.

Fully custom Shopify design

We were branching out and starting to sell products to complement our main business and needed help creating a website that would convert well.

Since we were in a time crunch, they were the first ones who responded and I’m glad they did.

Kobe Digital created a fully custom Shopify design, installed it, and recommended some other tools that could be beneficial for us to implement.

We only spoke with one person. However, I’m sure there were about 4-5 folks working on our account.

We have heard nothing but good things from our customers about our website.

Communication is a strong suit of this company. And they used state of the art project management tools that made it really easy to stay on track.

Their design skills exceeded my expectations.

Loved the design they created. No issues with communication or their services.

Overall Score No complaints.
    The work was delivered on time.
    You should expect to pay good money for good work.
    Loved it.
    We did that already.

PPC Advertising for Storage Company

"Our teams work together well despite being in different time zones."

June - July 2019

Kobe Digital developed digital marketing strategy and led all of the PPC advertising campaigns for a business storage service provider.

Sales and Marketing, Storage Company

As a result of the project, ROI increased and CPC decreased simultaneously, saving the client a significant amount of money and increasing leads. The Kobe Digital team is communicative and has an excellent linguistic ability that makes for extremely effective ad copy.

I am a digital strategist

PPC Advertising

We weren’t getting very good results with our current PPC advertising provider so we’d hoped Kobe Digital could provide good results since they came highly recommended.

A mutual connection introduced us.

They are responsible for handling all of our PPC advertising campaigns.

From what we saw the team at Kobe Digital is made up of analysts, media buyers, VP's, etc. On one occasion we communicated with the company CEO.

The most noticeable progress is that our ROI increased and our CPC decreased by about 20% which is HUGE for us.

Our teams work together well despite being in different time zones.

Their copywriters really know how to play with words.

Everything is fine.

Overall Score On point :)
    On time
    Very reasonable
    Great
    They're worthy of a recommendation

Web Design for Law Firm

"Their work ethic is remarkable."

June - July 2019

After a quick initial consultation, Kobe Digital designed a custom WordPress website for a mid-sized law firm. They also worked to augment the client's online presence.

Jessy Ramos
Marketing Director, Trustpoint.One

Ever since Kobe Digital implemented new web designs, the client has enjoyed improved search engine results. They've also enjoyed an increase in mobile users. Kobe Digital's team worked collaboratively with the internal staff and provided frequent updates. They made the client feel taken care of.

I am a marketing director at a mid sized law firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kobe Digital?

Fully custom Wordpress web design.

I was hoping to receive a custom website for my firm and have a great online presence.

I came across them on LinkedIn and once doing some research I saw they had a ton of good reviews.

The process was pretty straight forward. We had a quick initial consultation where I shared my ideas and they brought it to life.

There was only one point of contact.

Since the new design has been implemented our search engine results are improving constantly. Also, we’re noticing an increase in mobile users.

Our teams worked together well. We communicated with our account manager Sam and always had our messages responded to promptly.

Their work ethic is remarkable. They provide updates throughout the process and I never felt left in the dark.

No improvements needed in my opinion. I was very pleased with their design work.

Web Design and Development for Media Company

“I was impressed that they could get things done so quickly and professionally at such a fair price.”

May - Dec. 2018

Using provided assets and a previous website as a reference, Kobe Digital designed a new WordPress site to showcase a media company’s portfolio. They focused on revamping the visuals and UI.

Producer, Media Company

Internal stakeholders and industry players lauded the site for its professional look. Kobe Digital designed a simple interface that allowed the in-house team to independently update content. While they would benefit from offering a maintenance service, their strong performance makes up for it.

I’m a producer at a media company that makes television shows.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kobe Digital?

We were looking for a development house that could build a new website based on our previous, rudimentary version. Because media is such a visual medium, we wanted to enhance the user interface to better showcase our works.

Kobe Digital built a WordPress site from scratch, using our previous site as a template to gauge how we wanted to present our TV shows. Once the team designed the user interface, they imported our provided content, which included a logo, banners, and show highlights. The final result was a simple website that we could update ourselves as we developed new content.

We primarily worked with one point of contact, but there were others working behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with Kobe Digital?

The vendor selection process was a bit difficult for us. We had gone through several independent developers and received outrageous quotes from some of the larger development firms. After a lot of research, we came upon Kobe Digital and really liked their website. We hired them to make our website as professional-looking as theirs.

We spent about $10,000.

The project lasted from May–December 2018, but they still help out once in a while.

Kobe Digital executed the new website perfectly, and we now use the site as a business card and portfolio for our work. We’ve received many compliments from visitors thanks to the site’s professional interface. Even our peers within the media industry have reached out to ask about our web designer.

How did Kobe Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They managed the project well. Every day, we would have phone calls or video conferences to work through our vision. They would also walk us through their iterations to show us how to use the site.

I was impressed that they could get things done quickly and professionally at a fair price.

It would be nice if they offered post-launch maintenance services that we could subscribe to. After the project ended, it was hard to get a hold of them, and it took a bit of time for them to get back to us.

Have all of your assets and content together so that Kobe Digital can quickly assemble a mock-up. For us, we had a lot of media, so making sure everything was in order beforehand helped expedite the process.

SEO Consulting for IT Company

"Their service helped us feel confident enough to embark on a long-term project with them."

June 2016 - Ongoing

Kobe Digital does SEO and PPC to improve brand exposure, traffic, and lead generation. They evaluate landing page content via A/B tests, make on-page alterations, and do content creation.

Ahmedabad, India
Founder, IT Company

Keyword campaigns have driven increased leads, while increasing page authority has helped develop trust from a customer base. Transparent and communicative, Kobe Digital provides regular performance updates, including supporting documentation. Customers can expect a committed, long-term partner.

I’m the founder of a web development company. We provide web and mobile app services to our customers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kobe Digital?

In today's market, having an online presence and brand is critical to earning new business. Therefore, we hired Kobe digital for SEO and PPC services.

We had both a short-term and a long-term goal. Initially, we wanted to generate leads quickly through PPC campaigns. Then, we would work on building our brand through organic traffic.

We connected with them via a referral. Kobe Digital provided a detailed proposal for SEO and PPC after analyzing our website and services. We were impressed with their attention to detail.

Their PPC efforts started with analyzing and targeting keywords and creating several landing pages. They’ve continued to optimize these pages using A/B testing and data gathered via Google Analytics.

Regarding organic traffic, they spent two months make on-page modifications and then transitioned to publishing blog posts and other forms content on PR channels and social networking sites.

We have a dedicated project manager who has two people working under them. We mostly communicate with the project manager for regular updates and results/reports.

The results have been impressive overall. We rank in the top 10–20 spots for several keywords, several of which generate organic leads regularly. Our page authority has improved significantly, as has our visibility across multiple platforms, which helps customers trust us more.

How did Kobe Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve developed a hassle-free process where they provide weekly reports detailing multiple performance metrics and supporting data.

What impresses you about Kobe Digital?

Most digital marketing companies provide weekly reports, but Kobe Digital takes an extra step to help us develop a plan of action and estimate what kind of results we can expect. Their service helped us feel confident enough to embark on a long-term project with them.

A quarterly review of their work and results wasn’t in their initial proposal, but they instituted it upon request. Overall, we’re very happy with them.

Web Dev and SEO for Graphic Design Firm

“I appreciated their willingness to explain things, often more than once.”

Jan. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Kobe Digital used a provided design to create a new website and support its SEO. The team then worked collaboratively to develop and execute keyword strategies.

Jen Tracy
Owner & Creative Director, JENCO CREATIVE

Over the course of a year, organic search rankings and potential leads had increased substantially thanks to Kobe Digital’s efforts. The team took the effort to explain the process in a comprehensive way, guiding internal stakeholders throughout. Strong communication led to a seamless experience.

I’m the owner of the boutique graphic design studio JENCO CREATIVE, which has been in business for 11 years. I’m responsible for all of our website design, maintenance, online advertising, and SEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kobe Digital?

My previous site wasn’t coming up in any of the local searches for graphic design firms, so I hired Kobe Digital to help develop a new website and manage my SEO.

I wanted to bring in more organic leads from users looking for graphic design companies in the Los Angeles area.

A colleague of mine had worked with Kobe Digital and referred them to me. Since I wasn’t well-versed in SEO, I thought that working with a company that had already worked with a colleague was the wisest decision.

At the time, I already had a web design but needed resources to turn it into an actual site. Kobe Digital helped me develop a new site before promoting it through SEO. The owner planned out the strategy, helped me choose the keywords, and presented an overview of the SEO campaign. Together, we revised the keywords and approved the strategy for implementation.

I worked directly with their owner for the majority of the project. As we went forward, I was also in contact with one of their employees who assisted with small questions such as how to navigate my analytics dashboard.

They helped me rank for keywords in Los Angeles related to my industry. It took about 9–12 months for us to start seeing results because SEO takes time. Since then, I've been impressed by the number of leads coming in through organic search.

How did the Kobe Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management was easy and smooth.

What impresses you about the Kobe Digital?

SEO was a whole new world for me, so I appreciated their willingness to explain things, often more than once.

No, I can’t think of anything. It was pretty seamless.

Overall Score I'm a very happy customer.
    Scheduling was easy. We had no problems.
    Based on the leads I see coming in, I give them a perfect score on their quality of work.
    I have referred them to multiple colleagues.

Digital Marketing for a Biomedical Devices Company

“I find his explanations of digital marketing concepts incredibly useful.”

Jun. 2018 - Ongoing

Kobe Marketing set up and manages Google AdWords for search and display campaigns including Google Analytics.

Abby Chu
CSO, Precisionary Instruments LLC

Cost per conversion has dropped by 50% and quotes from searches have increased 10–20%. Applying strong expertise, Kobe Marketing’s optimization has had quick impacts. Highly responsive, they also seek to educate to improve outcomes.

I’m the Chief Scientific Officer at Precisionary Instruments, a small biomedical devices company that specializes in research equipment for biological laboratories.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kobe Marketing?

We had two main business challenges. First, we needed digital marketing expertise to improve, manage, and maintain our Google AdWords account. Second, as a small company, we didn’t have enough staff to spend significant time on digital marketing so needed to outsource it. We had worked with another firm before but they were more expensive and didn’t understand us well so we ended our contract with them.

Kobe Marketing fully manages our Google AdWords account including Google Analytics. We have a devoted account manager who set up, optimized, and maintains our search campaigns. We also recently had him start working on our display campaigns.

We work directly with an account manager.

How did you come to work with Kobe Marketing?

Our CEO found them but I wasn’t involved in that process.

We’ve spent $3,000 so far.

We started working together in June and it’s ongoing.

We started tracking conversions. Our cost per conversion has gone down by half, from about $400 to about $200. That’s a significant decrease. The number of quotes that come in from page searches has also increased by 10–20%. We’re so pleased with them that we’ve just extended their contract for another six months.

How did Kobe Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via email and phone. I reach out to them to request monthly reports and schedule meetings to review them. They’re generally great. The only thing they could do better would be to be more proactive about scheduling those meetings and providing the reports.

First, they’re always responsive, even if they’re away from the office. If I email a question or meeting request, they respond quickly. The level of expertise, particularly of our account manager, is also impressive. He knows how to optimize our Google account. We’re a niche company but he’s able to understand our company, our products, and our audience. Kobe Digital has done a great job in those ways.

What I particularly found to be great is that our account manager not only optimizes and maintains our account, he also educates us. If I have a technical question, he’ll respond with an explanation. I find his explanations of digital marketing concepts incredibly useful.

They could actively come up with ideas on how to optimize our campaigns. We have the capacity to increase our budget and would love more ideas from them. They have the expertise and we have the money for them to do more for us. We could both benefit.

My advice is to learn with them. In the beginning, meet with them once a week by phone. Have them take you through the Google account and explain each of the components and how they’re specifically important for your business needs. Keep in close touch with them over time. Meet once every two weeks or once a month.

GOLD VERIFIED