Websites that work and relationships that Last!

KO Websites believes in old school client care and new school marketing techniques. We understand that outstanding client care and support is critical to your online marketing success AND to our great reputation. Your business’s success is our success. Here are just a few of the full service products that we offer:

• Responsive HTML5 web design and custom WordPress web design
  • Top in class organic SEO- See www.seopro.PRO
  • Full service Social Media Marketing (full marketing services)
  • Paid Social ads, AdWords and Yelp Certified

• A&B Produce
  • Dynasoft Synergy
  • Viking Pavers

FAIRVIEW FIRE DISTRICT PUBLIC SERVICES

In addition to providing a wealth of content and resources related to the Castro Valley - Hayward CA. FFPD, the new mobile friendly website bolsters an entire “Community Resources” section for local residents to find current relevant information related to emergency services and disaster preparation. Fairview and Five Canyons residents can view an event calendar that clearly lists all present and past Board of Director meetings

complete with agendas and minutes for ease of reference. A “Contact” page is also provided for questions and feedback.

Web Design For Medical Offices

Here is a new mobile friendly medical website for Greenbrae Surgery Center in the Bay Area. The Bay Area surgery center needed a new website to provide information for patients including doctor profiles for physicians in their network, registration resources, insurance and billing information, and preparation instructions for patients from before surgery to after surgery.

A WordPress website was the perfect choice for

our client as website pages can be quickly and easily updated by relatively inexperienced website editors.

Major Shipping & Logistics website design

KO Websites designed and built a new WordPress website for for a major Oakland Shipping, Truck, Rail & Logistics.

This new website makes information more easily accessible to mobile users, allowing them to quickly navigate the site’s 240+ pages. KO-Websites has meticulously designed each page to be user friendly, using a range of WP plugins and features available to WordPress website designers, as well

as incorporating some custom designed client IT plugins.

A&B Produce

A&B Produce, owned by BiRite, is a major San Francisco, Bay Area food supplier and wholesaler for commercial and retail outlets. A&B wanted a fresh new website look, a content management system and a way to post Market Reports easily. They also had no SEO on their old
website.

Since the launch of their new custom website, they have surpassed their parent company in search rankings for terms like "bay area food wholesalers" and "bay area food supply." Prior to launch, they were not on the first 5 pages of any search engines.

Web Design for Fire Protection District

"They delivered what they had promised … . We're very happy with the result."

May - Aug. 2017

After presenting a detailed proposal to the board, KO Websites designed a website that features a contact page and meets the transparency requirements established by a state association.

Castro Valley, California
General Manager, Fairview Fire Protection District

The website functions as expected and has received positive feedback from around the world. Invested in the project, they went above and beyond to meet their client's needs, while their proactive approach and exceptional customer service skills contributed to the positive experience.

Fairview Fire Protection District delivers fire protection, emergency, and medical services to the unincorporated area of our county. I'm the general manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with KO Websites?

One of the objectives we had as an organization was to be more transparent to our constituents. We wanted to build a website that would present our organization and its purpose to the community and meet our transparency requirements, so we were looking for a company with expertise in web development to help us with that.

We wanted to be able to share our strategic plan, minutes of meetings, and budget on our website. We met with KO Websites and discussed our needs. After that, they presented a conceptual proposal to our board for review.

We went through a few iterations before we reached the final product. We were trying to meet a criteria established by our state association, which has a number of benchmarks. We didn't lay out the transparency requirements to KO Websites, but they did their own research and included the requirements in their proposal.

The website is designed in a way that meets all of the transparency standards and has a detailed contact page. In addition, they did some SEO work for us and continue to update the site when needed.

Their owner was our primary point of contact throughout the whole process. Now, if we have an issue, we send them a work order and whoever is available takes care of it.

How did you come to work with them?

We learnt of them by word of mouth. We wanted to find a local company that we could meet face-to-face. After our board of directors looked at their proposal, we decided they were a good fit for us.

We worked with them between May–August 2017.

They met all of our expectations in terms of design and we're very happy with the result. We've moved from being in the dark ages to having a transparent and functional website that is easy to use. We’ve already received positive comments from people in England and around the world.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

Their customer service is excellent. They delivered what they had promised and met all of our deadlines.

They were very responsive to feedback and interested in our project.

No, we were happy with everything.

Overall Score We had a very positive experience.
    I don't have anything to compare them to, but the project cost us less than we had budgeted for it.
    They met our expectations and delivered a high-quality product on time.

Web Design and SEO for Roofing Contractor

"They know what they’re doing, and have made the process really easy for me."

Aug. 2012 - Ongoing

KO Websites created a website from scratch. They continue to help to with upgrades and to optimize it for search engines.

Oakland, California
Gustavo Guerrero
President, Ben's Roofing

Given the information they were provided, KO Websites did a phenomenal job with the website. The number of calls to the business has increased as a result of their ongoing SEO strategy. Overall, they are reliable and continue to provide excellent customer service.

The name of the business is Ben's Roofing Incorporated, and we are based out of Oakland California. We are mainly a re-roofing contractor. I am the President.

What challenge were you trying to address with KO Websites?

Five years ago, when I started, I was trying to find a company that was small enough, yet could build a welcoming website with an industrial feel. A lot of companies that I talked to were too big and wanted the website to be more corporate, which I didn't like. When I met with Ken and his team, I explained to them that this is a startup company, and we only have one chance to draw some people to the website and convince them to stay on the site. I thought they did a phenomenal job with the first website, and since then we've reviewed and upgraded it. The upgrade is much better than the first one.

I provided all of the material to them, and communicated what I wanted to see on the website. I needed them to put it together as seamlessly as possible. They did a remarkable job with the information that they were presented. They know what they’re doing, and have made the process really easy for me.

Their biggest help was the placement of the information and photographs. I didn’t know what the homepage should look like, and KO Websites designed it. They also made sure that all of our listings on all of the free public listing areas are the same. I didn’t realize we were listed in so many different places. Whereas before, there were different phone numbers and addresses, any information about our business online is now consistent.

A couple of years after the initial website launch, it made more sense to have search engine optimization and help draw people to the website. They compiled a list of keywords. There were certain words I didn’t want to focus on, and we added a few.  We've now at a point where we're actually turning customers away, because we're too busy to actually help them. We now receive more organic phone calls, both in the commercial and residential space, and I attribute this to the SEO.

How did you come to work with KO Websites?

I found them online just through a Google search. Their name kept appearing in different searches. I talked to about six companies at the time, before I decided on KO Websites. Part of it was that they were local. I wanted to be able to sit down with somebody and have that personal touch. I saw some of their work and they had already done websites for a few other contractors, not necessarily roofing. So, they had a very good idea of how the website should be laid out. They probably spent a little bit more time with me, in terms of walking me through the process and what the website could look like. Everyone else was more interested in signing the contract and then having that discussion. In contrast, KO Websites spent probably two hours during a meeting before I even decided to go with them. So, they made it really easy for me to select them as the company that would build my website and foster my brand.

We started working together in August 2012 and the collaboration is ongoing.

We have invested $11,000 annually.

What evidence can you share that demonstrated the impact of the engagement?

I get a monthly report, which shows me a breakdown of what keywords are being used to find our website. It's a very detailed report. I read it to get an idea of any changes that need to be made, based on certain conditions. Going into the winter, we'll add and get rid of things to enhance the SEO. The report is a reminder to me of things that I need to watch for, and we stay in constant contact with them via e-mail if changes do need to be made.

How did KO Websites perform from a project management standpoint?

They are fantastic. Usually within 12 hours of when I send an email, somebody has already responded to my inquiry. If somebody is not in the office, emails get bounced around quickly, and I'll get a response from somebody else that I wasn't expecting. I've never had an issue communicating with their office by phone or email. In this day and age, that's critical, especially when we need to make a change to a website that needs to happen right away. It has been really easy to work with them.

What do you find most impressive about them?

Their customer service obviously stands out. I haven't worked with anybody else, so I don't have a very good point of comparison, but I don't have any complaints. I’ve never had an issue with my website. I've been very happy with what they've done. One reason why I continue to stay with them and invest the money that I do is because they provide me peace of mind knowing that I have somebody taking care that.

Like I said, I don't have any complaints with the work that they've done for me. I really can't think of anything that they could do better.

Overall Score I have had nothing, but success in my partnership with them. I'm thrilled with the experience.
    Most of the times where we have had deadlines, they have usually finished before the set deadline.
    The money we pay on a yearly basis is fair, considering the changes and upgrades made, as well as analytics provided. I don't think I could find a less expensive option for what they are offering.
    I have actually referred them to everyone that I know.