Web Design & SEO For Lead Generation

Knowmad Digital Marketing specializes in SEO and Website design for lead generation. We help firms attract the right audience and convert visitors into sales leads.

Call Us Today at 877-898-3403

2002
Charlotte, NC
  • 933 Louise Ave, Suite 112
    Charlotte, NC 28204

Digital Marketing for Chemical Production Company

"Knowmad Digital performed great. I love working with them."

2009 - Ongoing

Knowmad Digital Marketing provides a variety of services for a manufacturing company including web design, development, SEO, digital marketing, and social media marketing.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Brennon Harrison
Marketing Analyst, Mallard Creek Polymers

Knowmad Digital Marketing’s contributions dramatically increased the company's online traffic and level of client engagement. The agency particularly impressed with their tendency to overdeliver and their willingness to understand their customers' needs.

We are Mallard Creek Polymers, and we are a chemical manufacturing company. We are located in Charlotte, North Carolina,

I am a sales and marketing analyst for the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Knowmad Digital Marketing?

The main reason was that we needed an updated website. Knowmad did our first website for us but, in time, the goal has been to generate new customers and qualified leads and to grow our visits to the website.

They do web design services, development, SEO [search engine optimization], digital marketing, social marketing – basically everything.

How did you come to work with Knowmad Digital Marketing?

I wasn't around when we started working with them.

It's in the range of $60,000 to $90,000.

The relationship started five or six years ago, and is still ongoing.

We use marketing software called HubSpot, which Knowmad got us onto a year and a half ago. We have seen that our traffic has probably doubled since we launched the new website. Every month, we have growth. Our visitors continue to grow, our leads also continue to grow, and they are qualified leads. The SEO they offer helps to ensure that we get qualified leads into the website. We do like to track metrics and our goal is about five customers per quarter and, on average, we are meeting those goals.

Knowmad Digital performed great. I love working with them. They understand us, which is a challenging thing to do for a marketing company. They do a great job, and I really enjoy working with them.

What distinguishes Knowmad Digital Marketing from other providers?

Because Knowmad is located in Charlotte, we have an advantage. They also work globally and have a few accounts in Europe, but our advantage is that we can actually go to their office and sit down and meet with them, sometimes every two weeks, to make sure that we're all on track. I like having that face-to-face interaction in order to get things done quickly.

Is there anything Knowmad Digital Marketing could have improved or done differently?

One of the main challenges we have with them is, even though they understand us to an extent, there's always that part where they want to do more than what our objectives are. They do a great job of realizing when something is not a right fit for us, but I think that's one of the things that's always challenging, in terms of what we do socially and what we kinds of content we put on the website.

Inbound Marketing for Senior Living Health Network

"I think Knowmad has done a very nice job. They have a very comprehensive team."

2013 - Ongoing

With the goal of improving a healthcare network's online presence, Knowmad Digital Marketing provided services that included SEO work, blog content creation, and ad campaigns.

Sherry Kizer
Senior Vice President, Lexington Health Network

Knowmad Digital Marketing succeeded in boosting the network's online presence and increasing their exposure. The agency’s insightful content writers, extensive research processes, and ability to produce quality content with little input set them apart from the competition.

We are a healthcare network.

What is your position in the company?

I oversee the senior living services division of the company. That includes two senior residences, which are independent, assisted and memory care services. I also have another community that provides supported living for seniors.

I recognized the importance of having a stronger Internet presence. Consumers and their adult children are looking to the Internet as a place to learn about senior living services before they make a decision as to which ones they want to visit. I engaged with Knowmad to help increase leads to our website.

Please describe the scope of their involvement.

Knowmad engaged in Google AdWords and did some SEO work. We implemented HubSpot as a way of tracking. We’ve also implemented monthly blogs and consumer educational guides, which allow me to capture information.

How did you come to work with Knowmad Digital Marketing?

My Chief Information Officer [CIO] had worked with them in the past, so they were the only company I talked to.

I spend between $5,000 and $7,500 a month working with Knowmad. That does not include Google AdWords or any website redesign, which would be a separate project.

The relationship started towards the end of 2013, and we’re still working together.

Could you share any statistics, metrics or other feedback from this engagement?

I think Knowmad has done a very nice job. They have a very comprehensive team. In spite of a lot of turnover, they put together, in a relatively short period of time, some excellent resources to support my initiatives and goals.

I keep track of how many people have downloaded our guides from our website and how many “contact me” forms we receive. From there, I look at how many of those contacts are converted to legitimate leads for my sales counselors to work with. In 2014, from January to September, 321 guides were downloaded, and we received 87 forms. In the same time period for 2015, those numbers increased to 425 downloads and 225 forms.

What distinguishes Knowmad Digital Marketing from other providers?

The thing that I appreciate the most is that they have some writers who really understand our business and the mind of our consumer, even though we were a new type of business for them. This has allowed me to do very minimal corrections to their work. I have also had to do very little education for the writers of the blogs, and all this has saved me a tremendous amount of time.

I can’t think of anything.