Double your leads.

Hey there, we're Klicker.

A boutique, full-service digital marketing team built from the ground-up to generate red-hot leads for small and medium-sized businesses.

We're a team of designers, coders, writers, and marketers with an insatiable appetite for generating leads. Plus, we have perfect track-record of making our clients win... for reals.

It's good to meet you.

San Diego, CA
  • Klicker
    501 W. Broadway Suite A-313-K
    San Diego, CA 92101

MEGA LED, Dr. Jones, Tobacco Motowear, Aluvii, Davis & Sanchez, Dr. Marjeroni, Montgomery Steele, Monument Immigration, Temple Siren, Precision XYZ

SEO & Internet Marketing for Deck Building Company

"They’ve delivered everything at a high quality and on time."

June 2017 - Ongoing

Klicker overhauled a website to provide ongoing internet marketing and SEO services. The team has done blog content creation and paid ads.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Dan Johnson
COO, Utah Decks

Results were fast. Increased lead generation and conversions have already created high ROI. The team is friendly and committed to achieving positive results. Ongoing communication keeps the partnership effective and avoids unnecessary micromanaging. Customers can expect an enjoyable experience.

I’m the COO of Utah Decks, a construction company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Klicker?

We had a subpar website and needed external resources and knowledge to stay competitive.

Klicker overhauled our website after we discussed the desired look and content. Currently, they do SEO, blog posting, and paid ads.

I work with an account manager.

How did you come to work with Klicker?

After a successful project, one of our owner’s friends referred Klicker during our search for an SEO partner. Additionally, we spoke to a number of Klicker’s to ask about their experiences.

We spend $4,500 per month but may transition to a flat fee.

We started working together in June 2017 and the partnership is ongoing.

We got results faster than I expected. Monthly conversions have increased from zero to nearly 20 and are higher quality due to improved lead generation. Our leads have steadily improved with Klicker’s revisions, and although I would expect that number to drop off at some point, it hasn’t yet.

How did Klicker perform from a project management standpoint?

The account manager sends us monthly video reports. We interact about three times per month, usually when the team has questions or there’s a Google update. Klicker offered us project management tools, but we prefer to use email because it’s easier on our end. We don’t want to micromanage their work.

I’ve already made my money back and continue to earn good ROI. The team is also personable and genuinely cares about success as if it were their company. I appreciate their commitment because it speaks to the positive results.

I asked about social media, but Klicker isn’t heavily involved in those services. But I’m happy for now and it’s not something to complain about.

Overall Score The partnership has been great and I enjoy working with them.
    We started seeing leads the first month after the overhaul. That speed impressed me.
    Lead generation and ROI levels have exceeded my expectations.
    They’ve delivered everything at a high quality and on time.
    We’ve already referred them.

Digital Marketing & SEO for Plastic Surgeon

“We have real results, which is unlike the other agencies we worked with in the past.”

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Klicker generated leads through a strong web presence. They revamped the digital marketing efforts to increase the number of lead conversions.

Orem, Utah
Trenton Jones
Plastic Surgeon, Cascade Cosmetic Surgery

The number of lead conversions jumped from 10 a month, to about 200 a month. Their team had full control of the digital marketing efforts and created what they thought was best.

I am a plastic surgeon at Cascade Cosmetic Surgery. We are based in Orem, Utah.

For what projects/services did your company hire Klicker?

We wanted strong leads from a robust web presence. We were not sure what we needed to beat out our competitors, so we relied fully on the Klicker team.

We wanted to convert more leads into new patients. We were not having any success online and other marketing methods. I knew we needed to completely revamp our digital efforts to start generating leads to grow the practice.

Klicker came to us with their portfolio and we were impressed with their work. After we worked with them, they completely revamped our own efforts with trentonjonesmd.com

Klicker helped us refine our messaging and sales pitch and built the new site around it. They took over SEO, PPC, and Google maps to generate qualified traffic to the new site.

We worked closely with Sam and Kade monthly and they are great. There were other team members behind the scenes, but I did not talk to them.

We went from generating about 10 online leads a month to over 200 online leads a month. We see about 200 leads consistently turn into new patients, and each new patient I have refers about two friends. We have real results, which is unlike the other agencies we worked with in the past.

The workflow between our two teams was consistent. We gave them full control of the project and let them do what they thought was best.

The results. That is all I care about.

I see no major improvements. I would not mind more leads, but I also recognize that there is somewhat of a market cap. I am busy now with new patients.

Website & Digital Strategy for Pool Building Service

“Our communication was consistently clear. Klicker met our expectations 100%.”

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Klicker created a new brand identity, redesigned a website, and formulated a digital marketing strategy to complement these efforts. They targeted lead generation and online visibility using SEO techniques.

San Diego, California
Mark Sidway
CEO, California Poolside

Klicker rapidly launched a beautifully designed website coupled with an impactful SEO strategy that immediately yielded stunning results. As a monthly average, the platform generates over 30 online leads and 2-5 $100,000 sales. The team is honest, transparent, and facilitates a seamless workflow.

I am the founder and CEO of California Poolside. We are Southern California's premier pool building service.

For what projects/services did your company hire Klicker?

Primarily, I wanted to generate more leads and create a better brand. I hired Klicker to completely revamp our website, branding, and digital marketing strategy. All of these assets had been nonexistent before they came on board.

We needed to generate hot leads that we could leverage into closing new deals for our company. When we engaged Klicker, I set out a requirement that they produce at least two new deals per quarter.

I vetted many marketing agencies and selected Klicker based on their strong design prowess. They had demonstrable success in generating sales leads.

We held quite a few phone calls to discuss our goals for the new brand and website. Our discussions helped find the right direction for our strategy to pursue. After both our teams were correctly aligned, Klicker executed on our plans.

We launched the new website within two months of hiring Klicker. Within four months, their SEO strategy began yielding excellent results for our rankings and visibility. At that point, leads and calls started to trickle in. I was amazed by how fast Klicker took my brand from having zero digital marketing success to closing new deals in excess of $100,000 from leads generated online.

The team I work with from Klicker is comprised of six highly skilled individuals. I mostly worked with Sam (Founder, Klicker). One of my in-house marketing resources was involved with the project, as well.

Klicker more than delivered on the terms I initially set out for our engagement. Since we launched the website they designed, released our new brand, and implemented the team’s digital marketing strategy, we’ve been getting more than 30 warm leads every month. These qualified leads enable us to close 2-5 new deals on a monthly basis, which has absolutely skyrocketed our business.

The team was open, honest, and collaborated perfectly with both me and my marketing lead. Our communication was consistently clear. Klicker met our expectations 100%.

The results Kicker manifested have blown my mind. I knew I'd been missing out on new business from online marketing but had no idea to what extent. The results of their work have taken my brand to a whole new level.

I couldn't be happier.

Overall Score They're the best team of their kind.
    They made scheduling easy.
    They delivered an excellent ROI, which was my most important criteria.
    The results I've gotten are excellent.
    I've already referred them to multiple people.

Wordpress Development for SaaS Company

"Klicker is very strategic in its approach, and the team is very skilled in terms of design capabilities."

The client was seeking a unified identity and updated website presence. Klicker designed and built a website for the client on WordPress.

VP, SaaS Company

The client is satisfied with the quality of the work and appreciates Klicker's willingness to provide feedback, as well as their drive to make the website as powerful and unique as they could.

Our company provides an all-in-one POS [point-of-sale] platform for the amusement and leisure industries, providing everything needed in order to run an efficient business. Because it's cloud-based, it's easy to setup and use on any device. It allows data sharing across locations and is extremely affordable.

I am the head of marketing and sales for the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Klicker?

Being a young company, we were attempting to complete the effort of identifying and defining our messaging and position. Secondly, we wanted a major website upgrade, in terms of structure, design, and front-end.

Klicker built our website using WordPress. Klicker nailed strategic elements first, in order to make sure that once the site became live, it would perform adequately. We discussed our messaging and positioning at great lengths with Klicker, and they expanded our brand into some fun areas. We proceeded to wireframe and build our site.

How did you come to work with Klicker?

One of the principals from Klicker is part of my business network. I'd used Klicker in the past, and liked the strategic thinking which they provided, instead of just putting up pretty sites.

How much have you invested with Klicker?

The cost of our project with Klicker was under $10,000.

Our project had a 60-day timeline and was finalized at the beginning of 2016.

We've completed the project recently, and don't have significant metrics. The initial response has been outstanding both from internal staff and customers who have accessed our site for information. Clients better understand what we do as a result of the stories told on our site, and the simplicity of interacting with it. The website seems to work as a qualifying tool, preparing prospects for the sales process, which is what we want.

How did Klicker perform from a project management standpoint?

Klicker's team members are excellent communicators, open to our feedback and direction. I've appreciated the fact that Klicker didn't simply ignore anything that they didn't agree with, but instead gave us recommendations for alternatives. If I absolutely demanded a particular approach, Klicker would do it, but I appreciated the fact that they pushed back and achieved the best results in the end.

What did you find most impressive about Klicker?

Klicker is very strategic in its approach, and the team is very skilled in terms of design capabilities. We ended up with a very professional look which we can be proud of. Klicker was also very fair in terms of pricing.

Are there any areas Klicker could improve?

No. Klicker is very flexible, and we've appreciated the value brought to the project by their team. If there was any resistance from one angle or another, we probably would have moved on.

SEO for Motorcycle Company

"Their [Klicker's] adaptability is different than a bigger firm. They can adapt to us being a small startup."

Klicker was hired to improve the client's SEO [search engine optimization].

Provo, Utah
Andrew Hancock
Co-founder, Motorcycle Company

Since Klicker came on, the client is ranking on the first page for the keywords that the client was hoping to get. They really liked that Klicker is adaptable. The client feels that they are able to work with both small startups and large companies.

I work for Tobacco Motorwear. We make and sell jeans that have a lining of Kevlar on the inside so that if you go down on your motorcycle, you’re protected against road rash. I am one of the cofounders.

What challenge were you trying to address with Klicker?

We needed help with our search engine optimization.

They did everything. I have a business degree and had a general idea of what we needed to do, but nothing was in place. They came in and did the initial research and saw where we were lacking. They were able to determine where we needed more content and what type of content. They looked at all the keywords that we should’ve been going after, which they updated us every week on.

How did you come to work with Klicker?

They’re friends of mine. Dave, my partner, and I had a phone call with them. Dave was weary because he didn’t know them, but I knew the work they had done for other companies. They showed their knowledge on that phone call. Klicker knew what they were talking about and had a game plan in mind from day one.

How much have you invested with Klicker?

Under $10,000. There’s a base and then a commission on each pair we sell. In that sense, there is an incentive to do good work.

It’s ongoing. We started a year ago.

They were pretty optimistic about the results they could get at the beginning. In every meeting we had, they were excited that they were excelling their expectations. They got us to the number one spot of the keyword we were going after. We started at 0 and now we’re beating out major retailers. Our niche is pretty specific and small.

How did Klicker perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re great. They hit their deadlines.

What did you find most impressive about Klicker?

Their adaptability is different than a bigger firm. They can adapt to us being a small startup. We don’t have a lot of money to throw at this yet, but they were able to adapt their fees and the work they could do. I’d be just as confident going with them once we’re a $10 billion company. They can adjust and scale. That’s what they’re great at.

Are there any areas Klicker could improve?

I don’t think so. They’re responsive. They’re attentive. They go above and beyond.