Developing Clear Brands

Klar, Inc. is a brand consulting agency, developing clear brands. A clear brand aligns with company objectives utilizing visual identity and concise communication that are recognizable within an organization and by consumers.

Celebrating our founders heritage, klar is Danish word translated into English as clear with an alternate meaning of simple. We know every brand is different. Through Klar’s services, we bring clarity through simplicity developing a clear brand to build strong communities.

Omaha, NE

Call of Molo, Chariots4Hope, Fooligan, Moto Antics, Omaha Municipal Land Bank, Royalty Roofing

Brand Consulting & Web Design for Photography Company

"I found Klar's ability to understand and articulate my ideas through their designs very refreshing!"

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Klar, Inc. created a visual brand identity and an accompanying website for a photography business. They also provided digital strategy consultation for social and SEO.

Omaha, Nebraska
Joseph Saaid
Owner, Joseph Saaid Photography LLC

Aside from developing three iterations of the website, Klar, Inc. has been instrumental in growing the business's Facebook audience. They bring a thoughtful approach to visual branding.

I am the owner and primary photographer at Joseph Saaid Photography LLC. The company specializes in individual portrait photography.

For what projects/services did your company hire Klar, Inc.?

Brand and website development and consulting

The goals for this project was to create a cohesive visual brand for my photography business as well as an easy to use website.

Klar Inc. approached me when they saw I had started my photography business.

Klar Inc. designed and maintained three iterations of my current website. They also provided digital strategy consulting for the company's digital presence on social media platforms as well as search engines.

The team consisted of Chad.

The impact that Klar Inc. has had on my business can't be overstated. I owe the backbone of my business to Klar and their excellent web development skills. Klar has helped me grow my Facebook business page to the about 300 likes it has now.

The project management process was very collaborative. Communication was primarily done in person or over email. Deliverables were shared on Dropbox's platform.

I can't really think of anything. Klar has been nothing but helpful throughout this whole process.

Overall Score You can't go wrong working with Klar, no matter the scope of the project! The clarity that Klar brings to any project they approach is so inventive!
    Remarkable quality of work, it really speaks for itself!
    I already recommend Klar Inc. and their services to contacts as they have been phenomenal in my time working with them.

Branding & Video Production for NPO

"The creativity that went into the videos is outstanding."

Aug. - Oct. 2018

Klar developed several short videos for event and social media use, including interviews and live-action content.

Omaha, Nebraska
Michelle Hurt
Co-Founder, Chariots4Hope

Klar developed high-quality, creative videos that effectively achieved the organization's goals in time for a large event. They were also great to work with overall—attentive to client needs, proactive, receptive to feedback, and responsive from start to finish.

I'm the co-founder of Chariots4Hope, a nonprofit organization that helps meet the transportation needs of people around Omaha, Nebraska.

What challenge were you trying to address with Klar, Inc.?

We engaged Klar to help bolster our brand messaging through video content in preparation for our first gala event.

Klar created several one-minute videos, capturing how recipients of our program were benefiting from our work. The videos were featured at our first gala event and promoted on our Facebook and Instagram pages.

Chad (CEO and Principal, Klar, Inc.) was our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Klar, Inc.?

I was interviewed for another video Chad produced for a different client and liked his work, so we decided to approach him to help us create something similar for our organization.

We invested less than $5,000 in total.

We worked together from around August–October 2018.

Klar effectively captured the emotion of our recipients and clarified our message in order to help us achieve specific goals like getting locals to donate a car or become a monthly donor. Posting the videos on our social media channels has been a very powerful tool in drawing more donors to our cause.

The creativity that went into the videos is outstanding. They also did a great job of managing the very time-consuming process of capturing 50 different faces.

How did Klar, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very responsive and timely throughout the process. Despite some of the daunting demands of our project, they were organized and turned deliverables around quickly in time for our big event.

As the name of his company implies, Chad is focused on achieving brand clarity. He helped us produce very clear and consistent brand messaging while remaining flexible and listening closely to our needs throughout the engagement. His passion and dedication to client success were very apparent.

Nothing in particular.

Be open to their input. They were more than willing to work around any direction we wanted to take, but also good about providing feedback to help improve the final product.