Brand design for brands building a better future

Our future is uncertain. Brands have huge power over what that future looks like, they are the major cultural influencers of our time.

Which is why we need brands that build on society, not exploit it, to step up and lead the way. Brands that rewrite the rules and ignite sparks of change and rebellion while advocating collaboration, connection, and community.

We create clarity, focus, and design for these brands that are building a better future.

Leeds, United Kingdom
  • Leeds

Branding for Social Media Campaign

"They’ve made our brand more recognizable."

Dec. 2015 - June 2016

Kiss Branding executed a branding launch for a social media campaign. Services included brand identity development, logo design, social media support, and the creation of marketing collateral.

London, UK
Raj Khaira

The new logo has received positive feedback and has increased the visibility of the online campaign. Customers can expect a partner who uses their expertise and foresight to design a unique brand without specific instruction.

I am the founder and global director of the Pink Ladoo Project, a social media movement with over 60,000 followers that stands up for girls. We leverage the psychological phenomenon called “Social Proof” to stamp out sexist customs, and encourage South Asian families to celebrate the births of boys and girls equally. We share stories of those who are celebrating their girls' births and standing up to other sexist customs to inspire our followers to do the same.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kiss Branding?

We needed them to give us a new and effective brand identity.

We wanted an impactful and recognizable brand that would reflect our values, our mission, and our purpose.

I saw Poonam (Co-Founder, Kiss Branding) featured in a design magazine. She’d been nominated for an award for her design refresh of a famous High Street brand.

They made it clear that they were invested in my project and its meaning. We held meetings to discuss ideas for the brand, and their team then crafted different visual identities and I selected one. They did everything from that point forward. They created a new website, a logo, and new social media banners and frames, and they designed print materials and posters.

Both Poonam and Matt (Co-Founder, Kiss Branding) were involved in this project from the beginning.

We’ve received positive comments on our new logo, which has since been imitated by other campaigns. It captures our essence and it’s unique and stands out. They’ve made our brand more recognizable.

They kept in touch and provided regular feedback.

They could get inside my head and deliver what I was thinking without my having to describe it exactly, which I found uncanny.

No, I’m completely satisfied.

Overall Score I don't let anyone else do any design or branding work for me.
    They were punctual and met deadlines.
    They offered good value.
    They delivered exactly what we needed.
    My publisher uses them for book cover layouts on my referral.

Strategic Branding & Web Design for Startup Support Firm

"Their approach is highly professional and helpful—they took their time to understand our needs."

Sep. 2018–Ongoing

Kiss Branding provided key support during rebranding and repositioning efforts. They produced a package branding strategy including a new logo. Additionally, their team redesigned an existing site.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
Tom Strodtbeck
Co-Founder, Global Growth Hub

Though the new site isn’t complete yet, the materials fully satisfied internal requirements and are expected to perform well in the market. The team at Kiss Branding has been a supportive partner. Their detailed, unique approach coupled with open communication fosters a productive engagement.

I’m the co-founder of Global Growth Hub. We work with startups and frontier markets to help them enter new markets.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kiss Branding?

We needed branding assistance. We weren’t satisfied with the previous service we received.

At the beginning of the project, Kiss Branding enrolled us in their Brand Spark program. They met with my team to further understand our vision for our position within the market. We explained our key demographic we’re trying to serve and what value we want to bring to the industry. We had a day-long brainstorm session and refined our voice over a few weeks.

From there, they produced visuals for our team to consider. They designed a logo, color template, and font to use across all of our communication channels. Their team also gave us the tools we’d need to make proposals and presentations. Now that we’ve settled on a brand image, Kiss Branding is now redesigning our website through our Wix subscription. The project is almost complete.

We primarily work with Matt (Co-Founder, Kiss Branding) and Poonam (Co-Founder, Kiss Branding), who manage the project.

How did you come to work with Kiss Branding?

I had worked with one of the co-founders before. During that time, they noticed my website could use rebranding services and a redesign.

We’ve spent $10,000 on the project.

We started working together in September 2018 and the project is ongoing.

We haven’t fully launched the newly designed website, so we’ll have better measurables in the future. However, we feel the value of our brand is significantly higher for our target market. We’re very satisfied with their work and see an amazing difference.

How did Kiss Branding perform from a project management standpoint?

Their responsiveness has been excellent—whenever we want to change something about the project, they’re always available. We primarily speak through email and WhatsApp.

Their approach is highly professional and helpful—they took their time to understand our needs. We found the Brand Spark process brilliant. Not only did Kiss Branding help us unify our message but they also produced quality output that matched our vision.

There’s nothing they could improve on.

Take advantage of their process. Their unique offers will help you better identify your business’ needs and direction in the market. Let them guide you through the project and you’ll see the difference it makes.

This has been one of the smartest investments we’ve made.
    I’d absolutely recommend them to my friends.