Unlimited Graphic Design - Flat Fee $389/mo

Design With Kimp

Kimp is a chimp. He got tired of all the monkey business that goes into getting good graphic design. So, he got together a team of amazing designers to deliver an exceptional service.

Unlimited designs, unlimited revisions. One flat monthly fee, and every reason to go bananas.

Kimp is for startups, SMEs, marketers, creative agencies, freelancers and entrepreneurs. Kimp is for just about anyone who needs design services that are:

-Cost effective

-Reliable

-High quality

2019
Markham, Canada
  • 169 Enterprise Blvd
    Markham, ON L6G 0A2

startups, SMEs, marketers, creative agencies, freelancers and entrepreneurs

Postcard Image

Custom Illustration

Custom Illustration

Homepage banner Image

Homepage banner

Custom design for a homepage banner

Flyer design Image

Homepage banners Image

Homepage banners

Homepage slider banners

Graphic Design for Multimedia Entertainment Agency

“It’s a nice thing when a designer receives positive feedback, and they’re doing a fabulous job.”

July 2020 - Ongoing

Kimp.io supplements a multimedia company’s design capabilities by handling a range of graphic design services. They do logos, poster boards, video thumbnails, and more based on submitted requests.

West Palm Beach, Florida
Alton Mitchell
CEO, The Fellas Media

Organized and reliable, Kimp.io consistently earns praise for their work. However, it’s their customer-centric nature that stands out the most. The team is amenable to feedback, making sure that they clearly understand the requirements and then executing promptly.

I’m the owner and CEO of a multimedia company called The Fellas Media. We work with both businesses and regular people, doing graphic design, videography, photography, and websites.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kimp.io?

We needed a steady and consistent graphic designer who could deliver great quality work.

Kimp.io provides a range of design services, from logo designs to poster board prints. I’ve had them take out the background from items for me, too. They’ve even done video thumbnails and business cards.

We work with a project manager who distributes the work to her team. As of yesterday, we’ve added a second person.

How did you come to work with Kimp.io?

I found them while scrolling through Instagram and signed up for a trial period. The customer service was really top-notch. Even though I started on their website and then moved to Facebook to ask them a question, they connected the dots and sent me a congratulations message via Facebook. It was so fast that I ended up skipping the trial period and paid same day.

To date, it’s close to $12,000.

We started back in July 2020 and are still working with them.

I’ve been super pleased with their work. Whenever a customer sends me a picture of their printed item, I send the response back to Kimp.io so that everyone can see. It’s a nice thing when a designer receives positive feedback, and they’re doing a fabulous job.

How did Kimp.io perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s all about their communication. As I mentioned earlier, I realized that they were well-organized and open to feedback by the first day. They let me know when they have questions and then just get it done based on our Trello stories. We don’t have a bunch of back-and-forth hindering progress. That’s what I really appreciate about them.

It’s impressive how they’re able to understand our comments. They’ll take our feedback and implement it right away without being rude about it.

The only thing I can think of is that they should have a tipping option. Sometimes I want to give them a bonus because they’ve done so well.

Maximize your experience by getting to know their protocol, and everything else will be straightforward. You can start by giving them a detailed project to do, making sure to provide references and communicating any requirements in an organized, bulleted list.

Time-wise, I tend to get them design requests before 2 a.m., but there are cases where I’ll submit a request at 8 a.m., and they’ll return something 2–3 hours later.

I’ve already recommended them.

Branding, Advertising, & Marketing for Digital Firm

"Quality, value, and customer service make them a winner for me."

Aug. 2020 - Ongoing

Kimp.io heads the branding and digital marketing efforts of a digital marketing company. The team worked on social media, branding, and web design efforts for the client.

Fredericksburg,Virginia
Ben Yarbrough
Chief Strategist, BDYC LLC

As a result of the project, the client managed to provide content for its customers and secure initial bids for long term work. Kimp.io coordinated their efforts effectively, utilizing Trello as their project management tool. The team provided top-quality work at a competitive price.

I am the chief strategist at a boutique digital marketing firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kimp.io?

I hired Kimp.io to fill in gaps in my creative team. As I began to scale I needed some support, and they provided excellent quality and a fraction of an in-house graphic design team.

I needed two support two organization's social media, branding, and web design efforts. I needed professional design services quickly to move forward with other efforts.

How did you select Kimp.io?

I exhaustively searched the unlimited graphic design sector and decided to go with Kimp because of their reputation online. I was so happy with the outcome.

After providing initial input the team provided business cards, brochures, and illustrations that supported the initial efforts I was seeking to produce.

Tracy was my project manager, and her team consisted of Prem, Senthu, Nive, Sam, and Ven. They worked together and in the course of four days had initial products for my review. The final products came back within the week.

The products allowed me to provide content to the client well within our deadline and we secured the initial bid for long term work.

Exceptional. Kimp uses Trello to coordinate their efforts, and this platform allowed us to work well together 24 hours a day.

Top-quality, competitive pricing, and output compared to their peers are what sets them apart in this sector. Kimp produces almost twice the work that other unlimited graphic design teams do, and because of that, I love their organization. Quality, value, and customer service make them a winner for me.

The organization has an exceptional setup, and from my perspective could not invest any more in what they provide without raising prices. The quality to value ratio is tilted firmly in their favor.

Overall Score Great value, great company, great quality.
    Done via Trello. Scheduling was intuitive and easy form the very beginning.
    In graphic design speed, quality, and cost are balanced between each other. Kimp's work is amazing, the speed is exceptional, and the value: perfect.
    Top notch design
    I came to this site to specifically refer Kimp. I cannot give them a stronger reccomendation.

Graphic Design for Marketing Agency's Third-Party Clients

“Their turnaround time for designs is really quick.”

June 2020 - Ongoing

Kimp.io provides design work for a marketing company’s third-party clients. Their work includes designs in accordance to specific brand guidelines.

York, United Kingdom
Owner, Marketing Agency

Kimp.io’s work has met client expectations. The team is efficient, fast-paced, and reliable. Customers can expect a responsible design team that works to get the job done.

I’m the owner of a marketing company. We handle social media for small businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kimp.io?

We needed help with content creation.

They created the graphic design content of my partner’s media pages. It really helps with the volume of work coming in. I outline what I need them to do, they check on the brand guidelines and work through what I’ve asked.

I work with 1–2 project managers from their team.

How did you come to work with Kimp.io?

I found them on a Facebook ad. I typed their name into YouTube, and everything looked good.

I’ve spent around $1,000.

We started working together in June 2020, and our work is ongoing.

The client’s feedback has been really positive.

How did Kimp.io perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Trello for project management. It helps define the brand guidelines, and assignments.

Their turnaround time for designs is really quick.

The only thing that comes to mind is improving their consistency with design. They treat every design like a separate one, and sometimes it's lacking just a bit of cohesion.

My advice is to get a list of the different types of graphics that you need to be done.

I’ve referred them before.

Graphic Design for Storage & Fulfillment Company

"Kimp is very effective at being able to run with limited direction and deliver something good."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Kimp provides graphic and web design services for a storage and fulfillment company. They’ve created infographics, personnel sheets, case studies, social media images, logos, and landing pages.

Toronto, Canada
Director, Storage & Fulfillment Company

The partnership is ongoing thanks to Kimp’s professional work that regularly earns praise and has become an integral part of the client’s sales process. Detail-oriented, structured, and creative, the team is willing to go above and beyond to meet the client’s requirements.

I’m the director of a storage and fulfillment company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kimp.io?

We lacked in-house design resources and needed a partner that could handle our month-to-month needs.

Kimp provides us with a variety of design services, from new logos and editing a photo to personnel sheets and case studies for different verticals. They create illustrations and infographics to tell our story over social media and outbound creative content. They’ve even designed landing pages. The team offers a very wide suite of solutions that we can leverage on a day-to-day basis.

One person is my everyday contact, but someone else has also stepped in once or twice.

How did you come to work with Kimp.io?

We were targeted on Facebook. I ended up meeting their targeting criteria and signed up a free trial the next day.

I’ve only paid for one month at this point, which was $389 USD.

We started working together in late February 2020, and the project is ongoing.

I’ve done a lot of different tools through Kimp’s service, and every time I share them with the team or our customers, they’re met with overwhelming positivity. It’s hard to point to any one piece of content as the critical factor in acquiring certain levels of business. But the glowing reviews and the overall business we’ve been able to drive with Kimp’s work as a part of our sales process have been undeniably impactful. Being able to create this content through Kimp has been a huge enabler; I struggle to see where I’d be now without them.

How did Kimp.io perform from a project management standpoint?

We use a Trello board to communicate and manage projects. Kimp uses Google Drive to share files that they’ve presented. I don’t know if they use something else on the backend that the customer doesn’t see, but whatever they’re doing seems to work quite effectively.

I’ve used more traditional creative agencies in the past, so this was a new experience for me. Everything has been seamless so far. Kimp is very effective at being able to run with limited direction and deliver something good. Whenever we ask for more revisions, they don’t prioritize their own vision; they’re very much focused on making the client happy. It’s a no-nonsense approach.

We don’t always get alerted as to why a timeline gets pushed back; I’d appreciate more clarity around this. We haven’t had any super time-sensitive commitments, but I’m not sure how to ensure that this doesn’t happen when we have to keep our deadlines and can’t make compromises.

Provide as much direction as possible upfront. Give them everything they need so they can lay out the design. They’re a design firm, not a copywriting firm, so if your designs involve copy, you need to be a little more prepared upfront than with a traditional design agency. However, you can’t beat the price and turnaround.

Design for Web Consulting & Marketing Firm

"Aside from their great vision and incredible deliverables, Kimp beats their competition in customer service."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Kimp designs ads, logos, social media, and more for a digital agency’s clients.

Fairhope, Alabama
Zach Roberson
Owner, Fairhope Web Consulting

One ad designed by Kimp saw a high click-through rate by industry standards. Kimp delivers quality designs consistently, balancing creativity with adherence to the client’s vision. Their simple workflow and flexible service make them an ideal partner.

I’m the owner of Fairhope Consulting. I design websites and perform marketing and social media services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kimp.io?

I needed help designing logos, social media, ads, and even a website for my clients.

Kim created every design from scratch for each company. They’ve designed logos, social media, ad sets, designs, display ads, and two tee-shirts. In the case of the website, their design was good, but it wasn’t the style we were looking for. That project ended up undergoing all kinds of changes anyway.

For each design, it’s a fairly simple process. I provide them with basic content information through a requirements document in Trello. I’m not 100% detailed because I prefer to give them creative freedom. So long as I give Kimp a couple of things to go off of, they get my vision.

Ven (Co-Founder/Sales Director) is my contact for billing. I speak mostly with our project manager, however, and have worked with 2–3 designers.

How did you come to work with Kimp.io?

I did a lot of research on various SaaS platforms and knew they were the top out of the competition. I also got a killer discount on my first month working with Kimp.io.

I spend about $900–$1,000 per month.

The partnership started in December 2019 and is ongoing

Compared to similar vendors I’ve worked with, Kimp has no competition. Their designs are always on point, and they consistently understand my vision. Their logos and ads have been put in use. One ad saw incredible click-through rates in a competitive industry, and I attribute that success to Kimp’s design work.

How did Kimp.io perform from a project management standpoint?

They meet deadlines. We manage each project and communicate through Trello. I couldn’t ask to work with a better company.

Aside from their great vision and incredible deliverables, Kimp beats their competition in customer service. Other companies claim to offer unlimited design requests, but they won’t start another project until the current one is completely finished. Kimp, on the other hand, will start a new task while waiting for me to get back with revision for the previous one. By not waiting on me to start something new, they speed up the whole process so much.

No, I have nothing bad to say about them.

Work with Kimp.

Graphic Design for Women's Fitness Studio

"They responded to feedback and made edits quickly, typically within a few hours."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Kimp.io designed several promotional products that the client used to increase brand awareness and attract new members. These materials were used for direct mailings and email campaigns.

Coral Gables, Florida
Glenn Greer
Co-Founder, RZone Fitness For Women

Kimp.io’s work helped the client attract new customers. The team has exceptional project management skills, allowing them to maintain a quick response time. They skillfully incorporate feedback into designs to fit the client’s needs. Their pricing model provides excellent value for clients’ investment.

I’m the co-founder of RZone Fitness, a women’s only fitness club which offers group training that integrates cardio and strength training.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kimp.io?

We wanted to increase brand awareness and promote a new location of RZone through the use of graphic design.

They designed promotional materials that we could use for email and print communications, to express our company’s mission and entice people to become members.

We had one main point of contact who was wonderful.

How did you come to work with Kimp.io?

I was working with another vendor to do a direct mail campaign and they recommended Kimp.io for design services.

We’ve spent around $1,200 so far.

We began working together in October 2019, and we completed this project in early 2020. However, we plan to work with them again in the summer to do a new campaign.

It has helped us attract clients. The materials they’ve designed give people a good understanding of what our business is and what makes us different from other fitness studios.

How did Kimp.io perform from a project management standpoint?

It was top-notch. The onboarding process was quick and the project management platform they have is easy to use. Communication was seamless; we primarily communicated through Trello and email. Occasionally, we would have phone calls to discuss the project.

What stands out is their design and the speed that they could return the design. They responded to feedback and made edits quickly, typically within a few hours. Additionally, their costs offer a lot of value for your money.

No, not really.

Make sure you have a vision in mind. It’s also helpful to have some materials on hand such as photos you might want to use.

Graphic Design for a Web Design & Marketing Agency

"The way they approach their work is really cool."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Kimp.io perform ongoing design work for the client to support their in-house team. The scope of their work includes logo design, social media layouts, and banners. The team uses Trello to manage workflow.

Pretoria, South Africa
Drickus Maartens
Founder and Managing Director, Digital Zoo

As a result of the collaboration with Kimp.io, the client was able to increase their output. Kimp.io approaches their work in a unique and efficient way. They have good project management skills and quickly incorporate client feedback into their designs.

I’m the founder and managing director of a website design and marketing agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kimp.io?

We were understaffed and needed additional help managing the in-bound work from our clients.

We outsource tasks to Kimp.io and they perform on our behalf. These tasks include logo design, social media layouts, and banner design. We provide them with outlines and proposals from our clients to give them an idea of what is expected.

How did you come to work with Kimp.io?

I saw an advertisement for Kimp.io on social media. I did research on companies in the industry, and Kimp.io had good reviews. They also showed steady growth and improvement over time, so I decided to reach out to them.

We spend about $300 per month on Kimp.io’s services.

We began working with Kimp.io in January 2020, and our work is ongoing.

We’ve been able to complete far more projects since we started working with Kimp.io than what we could’ve done on our own. Since we started working together, we’ve completed 20-30 projects.

How did Kimp.io perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Trello to track our projects and communicate. It’s easy to use and makes it very simple to keep track of each project.

The way they approach their work is really cool. Overall, I’m very satisfied.

No, not really because they’re doing a great job.

Communication is key. Be as clear and precise as possible, and know what you are working towards because that makes it much easier for both parties.

Graphic Design for Marketing Company

"Their communication skills, ability to schedule, and meet our deadlines have been great."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Kimp.io provides ongoing graphic design services. They create a range of materials, including website banners, Facebook posts, and other collateral as requested.

Adelaide, Australia
Director, Marketing & Advertising Firm

Bringing excellent communication skills and an ability to deliver work on time, Kimp.io has been a great partner to work with. Though occasional feedback on their designs shows room for improvement, they’ve been a solid team for the engagement.

I’m the director of a marketing firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kimp.io?

I hired them as an outsourced graphic design firm.

Their team produces a range of graphic designs for us. We provide them with the working files and they use it to guide their efforts. Their work includes website banners, Facebook posts, and other graphics.

Two people work with us.

How did you come to work with Kimp.io?

I found them on Facebook.

We spend around $500 per month on their services.

We started working together in August 2019 and our engagement is ongoing.

Internal feedback has been mixed since sometimes the work can get lost in translation. Oftentimes the internal feedback is good, too.

How did Kimp.io perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been excellent from a project management perspective. Their communication skills, ability to schedule, and meet our deadlines have been great.

Their business model is exceptional; they have a good proposition.

Their design skills don’t always translate to different countries as well as they could.

Be very clear with your instructions.

Graphic Design for a Digital Marketing Freelancer

"Kimp.io underpromises and over-delivers."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

Kimp.io was hired by an independent digital marketer to produce graphic materials to promote their services. The team designs visuals for ads, proposals, and lead offers.

Utrecht, Netherlands
Tako Nijsse
Owner, De Online Marketing Coach

The designers have provided high-quality deliverables at a reasonable rate, impressing their client since the start of their engagement. Though they could seize more opportunities to communicate, Kimp.io offers a collaborative, honest partnership.

I’m an independent contractor in the digital marketing space.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kimp.io?

I needed a partner who could work within my budget to produce graphic design materials I could use to promote my business.

Typically, I present Kimp.io with my ideas for graphics and some examples. We have short briefings, I send them feedback on their progress, and we go through multiple iterations.

I’m involved at every step of the way, and I offer guidance which they follow well, but maintain their own creative styles.

Kimp.io handles all of my design requests, including creating visuals for ads and proposals I wanted to send out to clients. The team contributes to design for worksheets and lead offers.

I have two main points of contact. Though I’m not sure how many designers are involved on the project as a whole, they have one designer dedicated specifically to my account.

How did you come to work with Kimp.io?

I was looking for a flat-fee design service, and I researched vendors and Kimp.io responded quickly with reasonable rates, so I decided to give them a try.

I’ve spent under $1,000 so far.

I started working with Kimp.io in December 2019, and the engagement is ongoing.

So far, the designs Kimp.io has produced have been very high-quality. We’ve needed to go through fewer iterations compared with other designers I’ve worked with in the past.

I’m happy with their speed, as well as their willingness to be cooperative and helpful in our processes. If I’m not satisfied with a design, I’m upfront about it, and Kimp.io takes criticism in stride and collaborates with me to get where we should be.

How did Kimp.io perform from a project management standpoint?

At the start of our engagement, we had a lot of large, difficult projects to work on. It was challenging at first, especially as we were just getting to know each other as creative partners.

However, Kimp.io only works on one request at a time, and I consider to be that degree of focus a strength.

They use Trello and LiveChat for communication. If something isn’t clear, I can just go to LiveChat, and the team will respond quickly.

Kimp.io communicates clearly, letting me know how many hours each specific task will take. If there’s ever a delay, they’re open and honest about what’s caused it, which, to me, is more important than having a delay in the first place.

The whole experience has been positive. Kimp.io underpromises and over-delivers.

The communication is fast, the delivery is pretty clear, and the quality is good. The work Kimp.io produces is high quality is better than I expected for what their cost is.

If there are challenges, the team strives to find solutions.

The team could benefit from keeping their clients informed on their progress on a more regular basis.

Graphic Design for a Digital Marketing Agency

"I always hear back from them within 24 hours—sometimes a lot faster than that."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

Kimp.io provides ongoing unlimited design services on a monthly basis. They've produced social media headers, logos, flyers, website mockups, brochures, and more.

Dublin, Ohio
Seth Evans
Founder and CEO, Big Fish Local

Internal stakeholders and third-party clients have been pleased with the designs Kemp.io produces. The team doesn't require extensive instructions to produce high-quality, unique work that reflects the desired vision. Using Trello, they have a well-structured method of task management.

I’m the CEO of a digital marketing agency in Ohio called Big Fish Local.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kimp.io?

We were trying to find a reliable designer that could complete design requests from our client and our internal projects.

We work with a lot of small businesses. So, they have a variety of different media needs. For example, they’ll ask for social media headers, logos, flyers, website mockups, and brochures.

I’ll submit a support ticket, and they use Trello to manage their process. I insert my design requirements, including as much information as possible. They send that information to their design team, and I get a draft of that design with different options to choose from within 24 to 48 hours. We give our feedback within Trello, and they’ll make the revisions within 24-48 hours and upload the files there. They’re able to deliver designs in whatever format I request.

In addition to client-facing projects, they’ve also completed projects for us internally. They’ve edited our logo and created a mock-up of a landing page for our online presence. But, most of the work is based on client requests.

I don’t know the full answer to that question. However, I can say that since we communicate with Trello, it feels like I’m working one-on-one with somebody. In our Trello dashboard, they have five team members assigned to our account, but we mainly communicate with one team member.

How did you come to work with Kimp.io?

I didn’t know that unlimited design was an existing service until I saw an ad for a competitor on Facebook. I researched the company, but couldn’t find much information. So, I started to research similar companies. I found Kimp.io and realized they were well-known and well-respected by many of my peers. That’s why we decided to go down that route.

It’s a monthly service, and the rate that we pay is about $400 per month. It’s an ongoing fee.

We started working together in December of 2019, and the work is still ongoing. As far as I know, we’ll work with him in the foreseeable future.

They produce very good quality work very quickly. I’ve worked with other designers in the past and received low-quality designs. I don’t have that issue with Kimp.io. They produce unique, high-quality work.

How did Kimp.io perform from a project management standpoint?

During their business hours, they communicate super fast. I always hear back from them within 24 hours—sometimes a lot faster than that.

They are not demanding from a design standpoint. We probably haven’t given them all the information they would want during a design project, and they are willing to work with that.

For example, recently I asked for a logo for a client. I wanted it to be a surprise bonus for the client, so I didn’t want to ask what they wanted. So, I told Kimp.io what I knew about the client. Based on that vague description, they came back within 24 hours with three options. The client was blown away.

This is more of an opportunity than an area for improvement. It would be cool to have a live chat feature where we could collaborate in real-time. For example, it would be helpful if I was sitting with a client and they were providing verbal feedback. Right now, the only way to get answers is to communicate through email or the Trello board, which means there’s a delay. This hasn’t been an issue, but it could be an opportunity to expedite that process.

They give a 14-day free trial, in the beginning, to see how their service works. Their communication and quality were much better after the free trial than during it. Future clients should stick through the free trial and sign up for the real service. If I would have known how awesome it would be, I would have signed up within a couple of days.

Also, potential customers should give Kemp.io as much information as possible to align the design with their vision. The more information you provide, the faster you’ll get that back.

Overall Score It was the perfect fit and solved a huge problem for us as an organization. It consolidates everything under one roof, making the design flow easier.
    They’ve been super fast.
    Since we’re giving them a lot of projects, we’re definitely getting our money’s worth. However, this may not be the perfect model for every business.
    I’ve already recommended them.