Unlimited Graphic Design - Flat Fee $389/mo

Design With Kimp

Kimp is a chimp. He got tired of all the monkey business that goes into getting good graphic design. So, he got together a team of amazing designers to deliver an exceptional service.

Unlimited designs, unlimited revisions. One flat monthly fee, and every reason to go bananas.

Kimp is for startups, SMEs, marketers, creative agencies, freelancers and entrepreneurs. Kimp is for just about anyone who needs design services that are:

-Cost effective

-Reliable

-High quality

2019
Markham, Canada
  • 169 Enterprise Blvd
    Markham, ON L6G 0A2

startups, SMEs, marketers, creative agencies, freelancers and entrepreneurs

Postcard Image

Custom Illustration

Custom Illustration

Homepage banner Image

Homepage banner

Custom design for a homepage banner

Flyer design Image

Homepage banners Image

Homepage banners

Homepage slider banners

Design for Web Consulting & Marketing Firm

"Aside from their great vision and incredible deliverables, Kimp beats their competition in customer service."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Kimp designs ads, logos, social media, and more for a digital agency’s clients.

Fairhope, Alabama
Zach Roberson
Owner, Fairhope Web Consulting

One ad designed by Kimp saw a high click-through rate by industry standards. Kimp delivers quality designs consistently, balancing creativity with adherence to the client’s vision. Their simple workflow and flexible service make them an ideal partner.

I’m the owner of Fairhope Consulting. I design websites and perform marketing and social media services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kimp.io?

I needed help designing logos, social media, ads, and even a website for my clients.

Kim created every design from scratch for each company. They’ve designed logos, social media, ad sets, designs, display ads, and two tee-shirts. In the case of the website, their design was good, but it wasn’t the style we were looking for. That project ended up undergoing all kinds of changes anyway.

For each design, it’s a fairly simple process. I provide them with basic content information through a requirements document in Trello. I’m not 100% detailed because I prefer to give them creative freedom. So long as I give Kimp a couple of things to go off of, they get my vision.

Ven (Co-Founder/Sales Director) is my contact for billing. I speak mostly with our project manager, however, and have worked with 2–3 designers.

How did you come to work with Kimp.io?

I did a lot of research on various SaaS platforms and knew they were the top out of the competition. I also got a killer discount on my first month working with Kimp.io.

I spend about $900–$1,000 per month.

The partnership started in December 2019 and is ongoing

Compared to similar vendors I’ve worked with, Kimp has no competition. Their designs are always on point, and they consistently understand my vision. Their logos and ads have been put in use. One ad saw incredible click-through rates in a competitive industry, and I attribute that success to Kimp’s design work.

How did Kimp.io perform from a project management standpoint?

They meet deadlines. We manage each project and communicate through Trello. I couldn’t ask to work with a better company.

Aside from their great vision and incredible deliverables, Kimp beats their competition in customer service. Other companies claim to offer unlimited design requests, but they won’t start another project until the current one is completely finished. Kimp, on the other hand, will start a new task while waiting for me to get back with revision for the previous one. By not waiting on me to start something new, they speed up the whole process so much.

No, I have nothing bad to say about them.

Work with Kimp.

Graphic Design for Women's Fitness Studio

"They responded to feedback and made edits quickly, typically within a few hours."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Kimp.io designed several promotional products that the client used to increase brand awareness and attract new members. These materials were used for direct mailings and email campaigns.

Coral Gables, Florida
Glenn Greer
Co-Founder, RZone Fitness For Women

Kimp.io’s work helped the client attract new customers. The team has exceptional project management skills, allowing them to maintain a quick response time. They skillfully incorporate feedback into designs to fit the client’s needs. Their pricing model provides excellent value for clients’ investment.

I’m the co-founder of RZone Fitness, a women’s only fitness club which offers group training that integrates cardio and strength training.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kimp.io?

We wanted to increase brand awareness and promote a new location of RZone through the use of graphic design.

They designed promotional materials that we could use for email and print communications, to express our company’s mission and entice people to become members.

We had one main point of contact who was wonderful.

How did you come to work with Kimp.io?

I was working with another vendor to do a direct mail campaign and they recommended Kimp.io for design services.

We’ve spent around $1,200 so far.

We began working together in October 2019, and we completed this project in early 2020. However, we plan to work with them again in the summer to do a new campaign.

It has helped us attract clients. The materials they’ve designed give people a good understanding of what our business is and what makes us different from other fitness studios.

How did Kimp.io perform from a project management standpoint?

It was top-notch. The onboarding process was quick and the project management platform they have is easy to use. Communication was seamless; we primarily communicated through Trello and email. Occasionally, we would have phone calls to discuss the project.

What stands out is their design and the speed that they could return the design. They responded to feedback and made edits quickly, typically within a few hours. Additionally, their costs offer a lot of value for your money.

No, not really.

Make sure you have a vision in mind. It’s also helpful to have some materials on hand such as photos you might want to use.

Graphic Design for a Web Design & Marketing Agency

"The way they approach their work is really cool."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Kimp.io perform ongoing design work for the client to support their in-house team. The scope of their work includes logo design, social media layouts, and banners. The team uses Trello to manage workflow.

Pretoria, South Africa
Drickus Maartens
Founder and Managing Director, Digital Zoo

As a result of the collaboration with Kimp.io, the client was able to increase their output. Kimp.io approaches their work in a unique and efficient way. They have good project management skills and quickly incorporate client feedback into their designs.

I’m the founder and managing director of a website design and marketing agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kimp.io?

We were understaffed and needed additional help managing the in-bound work from our clients.

We outsource tasks to Kimp.io and they perform on our behalf. These tasks include logo design, social media layouts, and banner design. We provide them with outlines and proposals from our clients to give them an idea of what is expected.

How did you come to work with Kimp.io?

I saw an advertisement for Kimp.io on social media. I did research on companies in the industry, and Kimp.io had good reviews. They also showed steady growth and improvement over time, so I decided to reach out to them.

We spend about $300 per month on Kimp.io’s services.

We began working with Kimp.io in January 2020, and our work is ongoing.

We’ve been able to complete far more projects since we started working with Kimp.io than what we could’ve done on our own. Since we started working together, we’ve completed 20-30 projects.

How did Kimp.io perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Trello to track our projects and communicate. It’s easy to use and makes it very simple to keep track of each project.

The way they approach their work is really cool. Overall, I’m very satisfied.

No, not really because they’re doing a great job.

Communication is key. Be as clear and precise as possible, and know what you are working towards because that makes it much easier for both parties.

Graphic Design for Marketing Company

"Their communication skills, ability to schedule, and meet our deadlines have been great."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Kimp.io provides ongoing graphic design services. They create a range of materials, including website banners, Facebook posts, and other collateral as requested.

Adelaide, Australia
Director, Marketing & Advertising Firm

Bringing excellent communication skills and an ability to deliver work on time, Kimp.io has been a great partner to work with. Though occasional feedback on their designs shows room for improvement, they’ve been a solid team for the engagement.

I’m the director of a marketing firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kimp.io?

I hired them as an outsourced graphic design firm.

Their team produces a range of graphic designs for us. We provide them with the working files and they use it to guide their efforts. Their work includes website banners, Facebook posts, and other graphics.

Two people work with us.

How did you come to work with Kimp.io?

I found them on Facebook.

We spend around $500 per month on their services.

We started working together in August 2019 and our engagement is ongoing.

Internal feedback has been mixed since sometimes the work can get lost in translation. Oftentimes the internal feedback is good, too.

How did Kimp.io perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been excellent from a project management perspective. Their communication skills, ability to schedule, and meet our deadlines have been great.

Their business model is exceptional; they have a good proposition.

Their design skills don’t always translate to different countries as well as they could.

Be very clear with your instructions.

Graphic Design for a Digital Marketing Freelancer

"Kimp.io underpromises and over-delivers."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

Kimp.io was hired by an independent digital marketer to produce graphic materials to promote their services. The team designs visuals for ads, proposals, and lead offers.

Utrecht, Netherlands
Tako Nijsse
Owner, De Online Marketing Coach

The designers have provided high-quality deliverables at a reasonable rate, impressing their client since the start of their engagement. Though they could seize more opportunities to communicate, Kimp.io offers a collaborative, honest partnership.

I’m an independent contractor in the digital marketing space.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kimp.io?

I needed a partner who could work within my budget to produce graphic design materials I could use to promote my business.

Typically, I present Kimp.io with my ideas for graphics and some examples. We have short briefings, I send them feedback on their progress, and we go through multiple iterations.

I’m involved at every step of the way, and I offer guidance which they follow well, but maintain their own creative styles.

Kimp.io handles all of my design requests, including creating visuals for ads and proposals I wanted to send out to clients. The team contributes to design for worksheets and lead offers.

I have two main points of contact. Though I’m not sure how many designers are involved on the project as a whole, they have one designer dedicated specifically to my account.

How did you come to work with Kimp.io?

I was looking for a flat-fee design service, and I researched vendors and Kimp.io responded quickly with reasonable rates, so I decided to give them a try.

I’ve spent under $1,000 so far.

I started working with Kimp.io in December 2019, and the engagement is ongoing.

So far, the designs Kimp.io has produced have been very high-quality. We’ve needed to go through fewer iterations compared with other designers I’ve worked with in the past.

I’m happy with their speed, as well as their willingness to be cooperative and helpful in our processes. If I’m not satisfied with a design, I’m upfront about it, and Kimp.io takes criticism in stride and collaborates with me to get where we should be.

How did Kimp.io perform from a project management standpoint?

At the start of our engagement, we had a lot of large, difficult projects to work on. It was challenging at first, especially as we were just getting to know each other as creative partners.

However, Kimp.io only works on one request at a time, and I consider to be that degree of focus a strength.

They use Trello and LiveChat for communication. If something isn’t clear, I can just go to LiveChat, and the team will respond quickly.

Kimp.io communicates clearly, letting me know how many hours each specific task will take. If there’s ever a delay, they’re open and honest about what’s caused it, which, to me, is more important than having a delay in the first place.

The whole experience has been positive. Kimp.io underpromises and over-delivers.

The communication is fast, the delivery is pretty clear, and the quality is good. The work Kimp.io produces is high quality is better than I expected for what their cost is.

If there are challenges, the team strives to find solutions.

The team could benefit from keeping their clients informed on their progress on a more regular basis.

Graphic Design for a Digital Marketing Agency

"I always hear back from them within 24 hours—sometimes a lot faster than that."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

Kimp.io provides ongoing unlimited design services on a monthly basis. They've produced social media headers, logos, flyers, website mockups, brochures, and more.

Dublin, Ohio
Seth Evans
Founder and CEO, Big Fish Local

Internal stakeholders and third-party clients have been pleased with the designs Kemp.io produces. The team doesn't require extensive instructions to produce high-quality, unique work that reflects the desired vision. Using Trello, they have a well-structured method of task management.

I’m the CEO of a digital marketing agency in Ohio called Big Fish Local.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kimp.io?

We were trying to find a reliable designer that could complete design requests from our client and our internal projects.

We work with a lot of small businesses. So, they have a variety of different media needs. For example, they’ll ask for social media headers, logos, flyers, website mockups, and brochures.

I’ll submit a support ticket, and they use Trello to manage their process. I insert my design requirements, including as much information as possible. They send that information to their design team, and I get a draft of that design with different options to choose from within 24 to 48 hours. We give our feedback within Trello, and they’ll make the revisions within 24-48 hours and upload the files there. They’re able to deliver designs in whatever format I request.

In addition to client-facing projects, they’ve also completed projects for us internally. They’ve edited our logo and created a mock-up of a landing page for our online presence. But, most of the work is based on client requests.

I don’t know the full answer to that question. However, I can say that since we communicate with Trello, it feels like I’m working one-on-one with somebody. In our Trello dashboard, they have five team members assigned to our account, but we mainly communicate with one team member.

How did you come to work with Kimp.io?

I didn’t know that unlimited design was an existing service until I saw an ad for a competitor on Facebook. I researched the company, but couldn’t find much information. So, I started to research similar companies. I found Kimp.io and realized they were well-known and well-respected by many of my peers. That’s why we decided to go down that route.

It’s a monthly service, and the rate that we pay is about $400 per month. It’s an ongoing fee.

We started working together in December of 2019, and the work is still ongoing. As far as I know, we’ll work with him in the foreseeable future.

They produce very good quality work very quickly. I’ve worked with other designers in the past and received low-quality designs. I don’t have that issue with Kimp.io. They produce unique, high-quality work.

How did Kimp.io perform from a project management standpoint?

During their business hours, they communicate super fast. I always hear back from them within 24 hours—sometimes a lot faster than that.

They are not demanding from a design standpoint. We probably haven’t given them all the information they would want during a design project, and they are willing to work with that.

For example, recently I asked for a logo for a client. I wanted it to be a surprise bonus for the client, so I didn’t want to ask what they wanted. So, I told Kimp.io what I knew about the client. Based on that vague description, they came back within 24 hours with three options. The client was blown away.

This is more of an opportunity than an area for improvement. It would be cool to have a live chat feature where we could collaborate in real-time. For example, it would be helpful if I was sitting with a client and they were providing verbal feedback. Right now, the only way to get answers is to communicate through email or the Trello board, which means there’s a delay. This hasn’t been an issue, but it could be an opportunity to expedite that process.

They give a 14-day free trial, in the beginning, to see how their service works. Their communication and quality were much better after the free trial than during it. Future clients should stick through the free trial and sign up for the real service. If I would have known how awesome it would be, I would have signed up within a couple of days.

Also, potential customers should give Kemp.io as much information as possible to align the design with their vision. The more information you provide, the faster you’ll get that back.

Overall Score It was the perfect fit and solved a huge problem for us as an organization. It consolidates everything under one roof, making the design flow easier.
    They’ve been super fast.
    Since we’re giving them a lot of projects, we’re definitely getting our money’s worth. However, this may not be the perfect model for every business.
    I’ve already recommended them.

Design & Branding for Agency Clients

“My clients are usually very happy with their first design and they don’t need to revise anything.”

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Kimp.io designs social media content, brochures, billboards, logos, and branding kits. As an outsource partner, they create templates that can easily be customized for clients within a specific niche.

Camden, New Jersey
Frank Anthony
Owner, Social Vizion Media

Kimp.io delivers high-quality work that rarely needs revisions. Unlike other agencies, they’re consistent and offer a great value. They follow a very streamlined process to ensure efficiency. The team uses Trello to remain transparent and communicative about project progress.

I’m the owner-operator of Social Vizion Media. We handle social media management and content creation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kimp.io?

I was looking for a quality-controlled outsourcing partner that could give me the ability to scale when the time comes.

Kimp.io was able to take the branding guidelines for one of my clients and help replicate and streamline those processes for fifteen additional clients within the same niche. At this point, they’ve created more than 100 designs. This includes simple social media designs for Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, and more complex brochures and business signage. They’ve also designed billboards, logo designs, and full branding kits for clients. We’re then able to take those designs and use them as a template to rebrand similar concepts for other clients.

We had one project manager. He was very responsive, and the one time we were out of town, his temporary replacement was completely updated on our projects.

How did you come to work with Kimp.io?

I found them via referral from someone who had similar challenges as me. They were in the same time zone as me, which made communication a lot easier than other outsource companies I’ve worked with.

More importantly, they provided me with a week’s worth of designs, so I really got to test drive what our collaboration would be like. So, I got a week’s worth of content design and saw various styles they worked with. That really gave me the confidence to go ahead and start that process with them.

We’ve spent over $1,100.

We started working together in October 2019 and our partnership is ongoing.

I’ve received several five-star reviews after collaborating with Kimp.io on a project. My clients are usually very happy with their first design and they don’t need to revise anything.

Working with them has made my life much easier. They’ve helped me cut countless hours of design work, communication with various designers and freelances. I can now dedicate more time to my weekly responsibilities.

How did Kimp.io perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Trello, which is what I use myself, so it was very easy. The moment we put in a request with guidelines, they acknowledge the request right away. They took us through each step of the design creation. Once that’s was in progress, we could see which team members were working on it. Then, I would get notified once something was done. Then I’d let them know that it is good-to-go with thumbs up emoji. Everything is very streamlined.

Their consistency. In the past, I’ve spent too much time and money trying to find a partner that provided the quality of work I needed. They’d offer a reasonable price, but then their quality declined. On the other hand, Kimp.io has consistently delivered great work for the last 3 months.

This is a selfish request, but I wish they had an automated client onboard platform. It would simplify my work a bit. Other than that, there isn’t anything I can think of.

Utilize your free trial designs. Make sure you ask for designs you would use on a regular basis so you can get an accurate understanding of what you’ll get from them.

Once you start working with them, create brand guidelines that are specific, and sensitive to each of your client’s needs.

Graphic Design for Operations Consulting Firm

"Kimp.io is always there to help."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Kimp.io works on all things graphic design for an operations consulting firm. So far, their focus has been on social media posts and print ads.

New Jersey
President, Consulting Company

Kimp.io delivers quality design work while providing impressive customer service. They exceed expectations in their willingness to assist with aspects of the project beyond graphic design, proving to be a dedicated and helpful partner. The team maintains strong project management capabilities.

I’m the president of an operations consulting firm. We do everything from water treatment to helping companies grow their operations

What challenge were you trying to address with Kimp.io?

We hired Kimp.io mainly for graphic design. I wanted someone to be there whenever I needed graphics done.

Kimp.io does all kinds of graphic design for us. They’ve primarily done social media posts and paper ads, and they help with ad placement.

My company has been in contact with at least three people.

How did you come to work with Kimp.io?

I heard about Kimp.io from a friend. We tried them out and liked their work, so we started our partnership.

We’ve spent about $369 per month throughout our four-month partnership.

The project started in April 2019, and it’s ongoing.

I review everything they do.

How did Kimp.io perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team’s project management is very good. I would give them a nine out of ten.

Customer service would be one big aspect. Another thing that impresses my team is their willingness to work with us. Other companies will strictly do graphic design and leave you to figure the rest out. Kimp.io is always there to help. I don’t have to tell them where to place ads.

Kimp.io only does graphic design, so if I want illustrations or artwork-like design, they sometimes have a tough time with that. Other than that, they do very good work.

I would recommend having a thought-out process with a portfolio done in advance. As the project goes on, you won’t have a lot of time to submit requests, and then you won’t get your full money’s worth. If you hire them, make sure to have content ready to upload.

They missed a deadline once or twice, but other times they’ve gone above and beyond when they didn’t have to.
    I’ve seen more creativity from other companies, but I don’t blame them for that. It’s a five for what you want to pay.

Graphic Designs for Amazon Seller & Coaching Program

“Their quality is worth the price, and we plan to stay with them for the foreseeable future.”

Kimp.io provides graphic design services, creating up to 90 designs a month. They understand the brand well and create deliverables that meet expectations and requirements, such as logos and infographics.

Marco Leroux
Founder, Coaching FBA

Kimp.io communicates well and has fostered a simple and productive partnership. They typically produce results within 24 hours. The work was slow at first, but now that they’re familiar with the brand, their content is much better.

I’m the founder of Coaching FBA, a coaching program that has online classes, a book, and online information. I sell on Amazon and help others succeed at selling on Amazon.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kimp.io?

I needed someone who could do graphic designs for my students and me.

Kimp.io does up to three designs a day, so about 90 per month. I tell their team what I need, and they create it within 24 hours. They’ve worked on everything from logos to marketing designs to infographics.

I interact with a team and talk to the owner when needed.

How did you come to work with Kimp.io?

I’d worked with the owner before he started this company.

They charge around $370 a month, so I’ve spent about $3,000 so far.

We partnered in January 2019, and the work is ongoing.

They do good work on a quick timetable. Their quality is worth the price, and we plan to stay with them for the foreseeable future.

How did Kimp.io perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Trello to communicate, and they usually respond within 12 hours.

Our partnership is incredibly simple and straightforward. They know my brand well and know what I like.

They tend to work during the night in our time zone, which sometimes makes it difficult to get products during the day. It took them a few weeks to understand our brand, but once they did, they began doing great work.

Their services are essentially unlimited, so propose various designs to get the most out of the partnership.