Unlimited Graphic Design - Flat Fee $389/mo

Design With Kimp

Kimp is a chimp. He got tired of all the monkey business that goes into getting good graphic design. So, he got together a team of amazing designers to deliver an exceptional service.

Unlimited designs, unlimited revisions. One flat monthly fee, and every reason to go bananas.

Kimp is for startups, SMEs, marketers, creative agencies, freelancers and entrepreneurs. Kimp is for just about anyone who needs design services that are:

-Cost effective

-Reliable

-High quality

2018
Markham, Canada
  • 169 Enterprise Blvd
    Markham, ON L6G 0A2

startups, SMEs, marketers, creative agencies, freelancers and entrepreneurs
Postcard Image

Custom Illustration

Custom Illustration

Homepage banner Image

Homepage banner

Custom design for a homepage banner

Flyer design Image

Homepage banners Image

Homepage banners

Homepage slider banners

Graphic Design for Operations Consulting Firm

"Kimp.io is always there to help."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Kimp.io works on all things graphic design for an operations consulting firm. So far, their focus has been on social media posts and print ads.

New Jersey
President, Consulting Company

Kimp.io delivers quality design work while providing impressive customer service. They exceed expectations in their willingness to assist with aspects of the project beyond graphic design, proving to be a dedicated and helpful partner. The team maintains strong project management capabilities.

I’m the president of an operations consulting firm. We do everything from water treatment to helping companies grow their operations

What challenge were you trying to address with Kimp.io?

We hired Kimp.io mainly for graphic design. I wanted someone to be there whenever I needed graphics done.

Kimp.io does all kinds of graphic design for us. They’ve primarily done social media posts and paper ads, and they help with ad placement.

My company has been in contact with at least three people.

How did you come to work with Kimp.io?

I heard about Kimp.io from a friend. We tried them out and liked their work, so we started our partnership.

We’ve spent about $369 per month throughout our four-month partnership.

The project started in April 2019, and it’s ongoing.

I review everything they do.

How did Kimp.io perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team’s project management is very good. I would give them a nine out of ten.

Customer service would be one big aspect. Another thing that impresses my team is their willingness to work with us. Other companies will strictly do graphic design and leave you to figure the rest out. Kimp.io is always there to help. I don’t have to tell them where to place ads.

Kimp.io only does graphic design, so if I want illustrations or artwork-like design, they sometimes have a tough time with that. Other than that, they do very good work.

I would recommend having a thought-out process with a portfolio done in advance. As the project goes on, you won’t have a lot of time to submit requests, and then you won’t get your full money’s worth. If you hire them, make sure to have content ready to upload.

They missed a deadline once or twice, but other times they’ve gone above and beyond when they didn’t have to.
    I’ve seen more creativity from other companies, but I don’t blame them for that. It’s a five for what you want to pay.

Graphic Designs for Amazon Seller & Coaching Program

“Their quality is worth the price, and we plan to stay with them for the foreseeable future.”

Kimp.io provides graphic design services, creating up to 90 designs a month. They understand the brand well and create deliverables that meet expectations and requirements, such as logos and infographics.

Marco Leroux
Founder, Coaching FBA

Kimp.io communicates well and has fostered a simple and productive partnership. They typically produce results within 24 hours. The work was slow at first, but now that they’re familiar with the brand, their content is much better.

I’m the founder of Coaching FBA, a coaching program that has online classes, a book, and online information. I sell on Amazon and help others succeed at selling on Amazon.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kimp.io?

I needed someone who could do graphic designs for my students and me.

Kimp.io does up to three designs a day, so about 90 per month. I tell their team what I need, and they create it within 24 hours. They’ve worked on everything from logos to marketing designs to infographics.

I interact with a team and talk to the owner when needed.

How did you come to work with Kimp.io?

I’d worked with the owner before he started this company.

They charge around $370 a month, so I’ve spent about $3,000 so far.

We partnered in January 2019, and the work is ongoing.

They do good work on a quick timetable. Their quality is worth the price, and we plan to stay with them for the foreseeable future.

How did Kimp.io perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Trello to communicate, and they usually respond within 12 hours.

Our partnership is incredibly simple and straightforward. They know my brand well and know what I like.

They tend to work during the night in our time zone, which sometimes makes it difficult to get products during the day. It took them a few weeks to understand our brand, but once they did, they began doing great work.

Their services are essentially unlimited, so propose various designs to get the most out of the partnership.