Resilient Resources for Modern Businesses

Khired Networks is a Technology Service Provider based in the United Kingdom and Pakistan. We are actively working with our client base in Europe to provide service excellence and cutting edge technological advantage. We have a range of services including Bespoke Software Development and Team Augmentation with a focus on User Experience and Agile Methodologies.

Our technical expertise includes popular Cloud Platforms, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence through Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and Big Data Systems.

We have built a resume formatter system for one of our clients that is used by thousands of recruiters in the US, Europe and Australia. This system liquidizes an uploaded resume and then reformats the document in any shape or form as set by a template. The system leverages Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing for parsing and indexing documents. This has enabled us to build a best-in-class Semantic Search, Match and Rank System for the Human Resources and Recruitment industries.

Khired Networks has also built a General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Reporting Automation System for one of our clients in Luxembourg. This system allows the users to follow an interactive workflow that enables Criteria Collection and its process through an Automated Decision Support System for production of GDPR Compliance Reports.

Khired Networks has vast expertise in modern front-end application frameworks and libraries like Angular, React and Vue.js. We would be happy to dicuss your project, implementaion and delivery.

2019
Lahore, Pakistan
  • Plaza 320 MB,3rd Floor, DHA Phse 6
    Lahore, P 54792
    Pakistan
  • Suite 7 Gateway Business Centre, 210 Church Road, London, United Kingdom, E10 7JQ.
    London E10 7JQ

1. Allsorter 2. KA Services UK LTD 3. Devseis 4. Zeeko 5. Trustap

Trustap Image

Trustap

We provide Trustap with four resources including a Team Lead to assist with their chat support service.

Zeeko Image

Zeeko

We offer Zeeko Account Executives that manager customer deals and assist with the operational side of Zeeko's business.

Allsorter: CV Formatting Platform for Recruiting Professionals

Platform: Web

Industry Focus:
Save time and achieve intelligently auto-formatted Resumes in seconds. Reduce the time and effort required to manually format Resumes and free up your valuable HR resources for more strategic tasks. Eliminate the cost and delay of outsourcing your formatting

requirements and increase your candidates’ chances of success.

Features:
Resume Formatting
Custom Templates
Resume Optimization

KA Services UK LTD

KA Services (UK) Limited is a well-established company serving to cater the security and other staffing requirements of various high-status organizations. We take pride in achieving customer satisfaction by meeting their needs in the most professional and efficient manner. We provide highly trained staff at competitive/reasonable rates that are skilled in numerous fields.

Devseis Image

Devseis

Devseis conducts information security and data privacy audits, consultancy, risk advisory, and legal compliance for enterprises at application (product or service), network, and infrastructure level. The process includes the following three stages:
1 – InfoSec Analysis

2 – Mapping

3 – Knowledge Base

Software Development for Consulting Company

"They’re really approachable and friendly."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Khired Networks is developing an automated reporting process for a consulting company. They’re using Angular.js and PostgreSQL.

Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg
Mohammad Umer
CEO, Devseis Consultancy

The team at Khired Networks has a great attitude. Their communication is strong, and they regularly produce new features for the software. Customers can expect an agile approach and strong project management.

I’m the CEO of Devseis Consultancy, a consulting company in the domain of information security and data privacy.

What challenge were you trying to address with Khired Networks?

We wanted to automate our reporting process.

They’re developing our reporting automation software and doing market research. They offered us three models. I chose the model where I acted as the project manager of the engagement. I oversee their developers directly and manage the project myself. They work in a pure agile development methodology. They use Angular.js and PostgreSQL.

I work with about four people. There’s two developers, one tester, and one scrum master, who is kind of a project manager. I sometimes utilize their designers and dev-ops team.

How did you come to work with Khired Networks?

They were recommended to me. I reviewed them and was able to see the work they’ve done. I knew the people whom they’d already done projects for.

We invest about $1,000–$1,500 per month.

We started working together in October 2019, and the work is ongoing.

The team attitude is good. They produce a client-ready feature of the software every two weeks. The communication between the team and the communication with me is good.

How did Khired Networks perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m involved with them on a daily basis. The scrum master’s responsibility at the end of the two weeks is to make sure I have my requirements. I convert it into the technical specifications and they come out as the desired output. The project management is good.

I’ve never come across an organization that offers the three business models like they do. They use current technology stacks. I know they will help me to keep my software in the domain for the long run before I have to make a major change. They’re experts in their domain.

I’m confident in the team because they take ownership and bring solutions to the table as well. They’re innovative.

No, there’s nothing I’d have them improve.

They’re really approachable and friendly.

Customer Support & Lead Gen. for Digital Safety Company

"The team is professional and highly skilled."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Khired Networks provided outsourced customer support for an education-focused digital safety company. They helped manage customer accounts and was responsible for generating more sales.

Dublin, Ireland
Joe Kenny
CEO, Zeeko

Khired Networks helped the client operate at optimal capacity. Their resources were effective in achieving the client's sales goals. Their team maintained smooth communication and managed expectations and targets seamlessly. Their team is comprised of quick learners who can promptly execute.

I am CEO based in Ireland delivering to 400 schools per year

For what projects/services did your company hire Khired Networks?

I needed help with the operational side of my business.

Increase our sales

I was referred by a friend of mine who has been working with them for some time. I had personally listened to the call recordings of Khired’s resources. I was impressed by the competence of people working there and was happy when I discussed my proposal with them.

Khired Networks provides resources to manage customer accounts and generate sales.

They provide us four Account Executives. The first resource that was provided to me was trained by myself. The other three resources were trained through a joint effort by me and him.

We needed additional resources to help us make more sales and we were unable to utilize our capacity efficiently. The resources offered to us helped us achieve the optimal capacity we wanted to be at.

The team is professional and highly skilled. I monitor them by myself on a day to day basis. We have daily stand up meetings through ZOHO. The targets are clear and the communication is smooth.

I was impressed by their communication skills and their ability to learn and implement in a short span of time.

I was worried about the team being remote which makes it hard to manage. They offered transparency and showed an obligation to add value to my business.

Various Offshore IT Services for SaaS Platform

"They have become an integral partner for our business."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Khired Networks supports a SaaS platform's development capabilities through offshore services. They augment the internal team on DevOps, QA, solution architecture, and UI engineering.

Dublin, Ireland
Declan Murphy
CEO, Allsorter.com

Thanks to Khired Networks' efforts, the platform can now handle hundreds of new customers in multiple timezones while maintaining performance. Traffic is up 1,000% and there hasn't been any downtime. The team is flexible, adaptive, and critical to operations.

Our Company Allsorter.com is a SAAS platform servicing global clients. Digitization is the core of what we do.

For what projects/services did your company hire Khired Networks?

As our business was expanding, we needed a secure, cost effective solution to ensure we could launch and scale on time and within budget.

We wanted to build our platform to support 100's of new customers in multiple timezones, maintaining security, performance and technical support. KHired delivered.

KHired were selected from a due diligence process benchmarked against other vendors and internal metrics

We needed to ramp up and augment our current team with critical resources such as Dev Ops, QA, Solutions Architects and UI engineering talent. We specified our requirements, SLA's, timelines and budget parameters. KHired efficiently geared up to our requirements in rapid time exceeding expectations.

PM, Technical Architect, Dev Ops Engineers, QA *2, UI and Senior Solutions Architect

We have had 1,000% increase in traffic since launch without a lost second in downtime, either planned or unplanned. All SLA's were exceeded.

Seamless

Their flexibility, adaptability, willingness to exceed expectations and hunger to overachieve. The Management and Staff also have a great working relationship and our team liaison with KHired is excellent. They have become an integral partner for our business.

So far they have exceeded our expectations

Overall Score 5 Star well deserved !
    Work done on time all the time
    Extremely keen, there are chepaer services out there but not worth the risk
    Excellent attention to detail
    I already have on numerous occasions

Online Customer Support for Transaction Platform

"They have a very high standard of work, punctuality, and communication.”

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Khired Networks provides live chat and support services for a transaction platform.

Cork, Ireland
Conor Lyden
CEO, Trustap

Khired Networks has achieved a customer response time of 10-15 seconds, which is a marked improvement from the previous model. The team excels at communication and has succinct attention to detail.

I’m the CEO of Trustap, Ltd.

What challenge were you trying to address with Khired Networks?

I needed help with customer support services.

They provide live chat and email support using HubSpot’s services portal. First, they appointed a team lead. We gave them initial training, and they have scripts and templates that can be put into chats.

The team lead is my point of contact. We work together on the training aspect of it, and he manages the team from there. There are four people from Khired working for us, including the team lead. I also deal with other people from their organization from time to time.

How did you come to work with Khired Networks?

I’m based in Ireland, and our startup is in a group with other startups. I was talking to another founder there, who’d dealt with Khired and had some very good things to say about them. I decided to reach out off the back of that. We were looking for a customer support solution at the time, and I was very impressed with their offer.

The cost is €2,000–€4,000 ($2,100 – $4,300 USD) per month.

We started working with Khired in February 2020, and our engagement is ongoing.

We didn’t have the capacity to manage customer support queries in-house anymore, so our response time had gotten up to a couple of days. The current chat response time is 10–15 seconds, so it’s greatly improved. Their communication is really good.

How did Khired Networks perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a pre-agreed scope of work, and the team lead manages everything. They have a very high standard of work, punctuality, and communication. On a day to day basis, we communicate through our company Slack channel. For more formal things, we use video calls or emails.

I’m very impressed by their attention to detail and by how quickly they were able to learn the ropes.

Initially, the only thing I was worried about was their level of English. Their spoken English is spotless, but they had to get used to how some things are worded or structured in Ireland.

I advise planning out the scope of the job very, very well. We mapped out every possible scenario in a detailed schematic diagram, and they were able to follow that clearly.

We could flesh out answers based on that. In order to save time and reduce training, any company should first work on mapping everything out and preparing all the answers in-house before engaging Khired.

Web Development for Security Company

"Khired Networks is quite flexible & professional."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Khired Networks developed a website for a security company. Their team also provided content creation and digital market services for the client.

Kamran Ghafoor
Director Operations, KA Services (UK) Ltd

The internal team is pleased with the results of the engagement, leading to a successful ongoing relationship. Khired Networks possesses the technical skills necessary to deliver quality results. Their team is adaptable and talented.

KA Services UK Ltd is the security company that mainly provides manned security for various sectors in London exclusively. I’m the Business Partner and one of the Directors of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Khired Networks?

KA Services UK Ltd outsourced number of business activities to Khired Networks including Control Room Services, Website Development, Digital Marketing, and Content Creation & Designing.

Our foremost goal was to cut short on capital & time investment by availing quality 3rd party’s services. Besides we’d number of goals set for each outsourced service segment. For instance; for “Control Room Services”, we want to ensure seamless support to our customers 24/7, for “Website Development” we want to redesign our website to make it more interactive & approaching for online visitors and vice versa

We’ve gone through vivid research & end-up selecting Khired Networks as one-stop solutions provider to all our problems.

There are a number of projects we’ve outsourced to Khired Networks & would like to elaborate a couple of them below:

1. Control Room Services We provide security services to our clients in London, UK & wanted to streamline support & scheduling services as to ensure quality of work we do for our customers. Khired takes on our load & provided us the effective solution that has not only cut the cost of in-house team rather make us flexible to cater to increased demand of our customers.
  2. Website Development We already have the website though we planned to resign the website altogether & with reference to our previous experience with Khired Networks, we’ve outsourced this project to them as well and it’s under the development stage. We hope that it would be completed soon.

There are two teams working on our project, one team is composed of Control Room Executives and the other team is composed of Web Developer, Graphic & Motion Designer, and Digital Marketing Executive & Content Strategist.

Basically, Control Room Services, Digital Marketing & Content Creation & Design are ongoing services we are availing from Khired Networks and to the extent we’re happy with the quality of services being provided by Khired.

Khired Networks is quite flexible & professional. They respond & act promptly.

The level of commitment & concern they put towards their customers’ cause is the most adorable factor.

Overall Score Each department is very active and understand our need and give best possible solution for our business growth. So, they deserve nothing less than 5 s
    It took couple of weeks to take them on board for our projects. Initially, we communicate with their business development manager who gave us brief ov
    We have gone through many companies and we found them very cost effective for our projects. Overall, we are very satisfied from their work and their c
    The overall quality is very good. We hire them for Control Room Services, Website Development, Digital Marketing, and Content Creation & Designing. Th
    As we are very satisfied from them so, we highly recommend them to our friend and other people who are looking for such kind of services which they ar