KFL WebDesign

We are a creative web agency based in Philadelphia.

We follow the best world trends, implementing them in each project. We are able to listen and hear our customers.We see the essence and find business solutions for every project. We work with a set of promotional tools and select the best.

Business solution - keeping in mind the current state of the project, delivered tasks and advertising budget. We created over 100 projects for small and medium-sized businesses, in various fields of activity, for B2B and B2C markets.

KFLwebdesign - is the full cycle creative digital agency, we specialize in providing digital services:

Web design

Philadelphia, PA
  • 325 Chestnut Street, Suite 800
    Philadelphia, PA 19106

Design & Dev for Service & Maintenance Website

"They are professionals with a great deal of expertise."

May - July 2017

KFL WebDesign performed design and development services on a website. Responsibilities included market research and wireframe creation.

Philadelphia
Val Sukholobov
Owner, Quality Electrical and Generator Service

Traffic and inquiries increased markedly, and users have praised the product's aesthetic appeal. Throughout the engagement, KFL WebDesign kept sales goals in mind while offering valuable input. They are a deadline-driven, innovative team.

I am the owner of Quality Electrical and Generator services.

For what projects/services did your company hire KFL WebDesign?

I needed a web design and development for a new website.

The goal of a project was to build a website with unique design that will be effective sales tool, to increase traffic and conversion rate.

KFL webdesign was recommended to me by a friend.

I needed a unique web design with reasonable prices. Moreover, I was looking for a creative team. I contacted Mike and I liked him. I decided to hire them, and I was not mistaken. Their approach to work is impressive. They began by examining my business, marketing research, and then the website’s wireframe was developed. I was offered 2 options for the design of the concept, from which I chose the one that I liked more. Further programming, testing, and launch.

I worked with Mike, he was really helpful in understanding of design and development processes. He helped me in some situations when I couldn't make up my mind. Everything went smooth.

We saw an increases in traffic within a first month by 58%. Incoming calls tripled in 3 month after website was launched. We received compliments on how beautiful and informative is our new website.

The guys met the planned deadlines. High-level post-launch service, the guys promptly corrected errors, made the necessary adjustments. I will continue to work with them with pleasure and recommend them to those who are looking for a website with a good design, creativity, and high-quality execution.

They are professionals with a great deal of expertise. Their approach made me see a bigger picture on how a website is not just informative business card but a powerful sales tool if utilized in the right manner.

I have no complaints. All I can say there is always room to master your craft even better.

Overall Score Great team, great product
    Everything was scheduled on time, only one time we rescheduled our meeting
    Quality price is amazing
    Top notch quality
    I recommend them to those who are looking for a website with a good design, creativity, and high-quality.