Marketing Services For Startups and Small Business

A full-service marketing agency working with enlightened, forward-thinking start-ups & small businesses. We build programs that create visibility, awareness, differentiation - and sales.

We're based in Europe with production teams in the US, Europe, South Africa, and Australia. 80% of our clients are located in the USA.

If, like us, you believe you cannot solve new problems using old solutions, then get in touch.

2008

Startups and small businesses within B2B sectors: Experience in Fintech, Healthcare, Travel, Insurance, B2B software (both SaaS and on-premise). B2C eCommerce: Luxury Goods, Food and Beverage. Visit our website for more information and case studies.

Business Services SaaS Site

Brand development, positioning, web design, copywriting, SEO for enterprise content localization/translation services website.

eCommerce Video Production

1 min introductory 'mood video' to explain brand values and positioning for an eCommerce business.

Shopify Site Design

Branding, copyrighting, design, and SEO for a home furnishings business.

Sales Materials

PowerPoint presentation design and copywriting.

Exhibition booth design

email newsletter design and copywriting

Sales materials copywriting, design, and production

Website design, copywriting, CRO, and SEO

Printing Company Marketing Materials

Website design, copywriting, SEO, brochure design, advertising, email marketing for a large printing company based in Chicago.

Software Developer Marketing Services

Website design, copywriting, SEO, email marketing, tradeshow materials, advertising.

Industry Association

Website design and SEO

Fintech Software Developer

Brand development, website design, copywriting, SEO, sales materials production, video production.

Corporate eLearning Materials

Branding, website design, copywriting, SEO.

Print Software Website

Custom illustration, web design, copywriting, SEO, tradeshow support.

Public Relations Website

Branding, web design, copywriting, SEO for a Boston-based PR agency.

Small Business Website

Website design and SEO for London-based business services provider.

Website & Marketing for Customer Communications Tool

“…the level of their quality assurance means I have minimal risks when working with KEXINO.”

May 2014 - Ongoing

Combining service provision with consultancy, KEXINO redeveloped a corporate website including design, SEO, web hosting, and security, and provides ongoing advice.

Burlington, Massachusetts
John Sanders
VP of Sales, Sefas Innovation Inc.

KEXINO transformed the client’s web presence and the clean, professional website has contributed to year-on-year revenue growth. Good internal coordination ensures on-time delivery of high-quality work backed up by a strong quality assurance mechanism that minimizes risk.

I’m the VP of sales for the North American office of Sefas, a global software company based in Paris with US offices in Burlington, Massachusetts. At the time we worked with Kexino I was also responsible for marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with KEXINO?

We needed a complete rebuild of the website for our US business.

KEXINO rebuilt our website and continues to advise us since its launch. They set up our web hosting and configuration for the site. They designed the site’s structure and all graphic elements as well as set up our SEO. They have set up content management such that we can make edits using a WordPress plug-in. They’ve provided pre-launch, launch, and post-launch support. They provided a single point of contact and managed all of the work so that I only had to provide subject matter expertise and content from time to time.

I work directly with the CEO/president.

How did you come to work with KEXINO?

I knew their CEO from when we worked in another industry together and we’d stayed in touch via LinkedIn. I remembered him as being smart, personable, and visionary. I was looking for someone to handle this project around the same time that he started his business. I reached out to him because I trusted him and felt it would be beneficial to have someone with his level of insight. His location in Strasbourg, France, was likewise advantageous as he spoke French and could visit our Paris headquarters if needed.

We’ve invested more than $40,000.

We started working together in May 2014 and the project is completed.

KEXINO helped us put a completely different veneer on the company with a new web presence. We're a very specialized company. We offer a complex software suite, and our previous website made it difficult to comprehend our solution set and was almost impossible to update. They’ve been able to translate highly technical concepts into business language that builds our company image. I was also able to leverage the overall look and feel for presentation materials and event marketing.

Our site visits went way up, and since the site launched, our revenues have grown year on year. It’s not solely due to KEXINO but having a more professional, clearly-understood web presence has certainly helped us and that’s due to KEXINO.

How did KEXINO perform from a project management standpoint?

We check in weekly and they use an online software tool for managing projects. They have strong internal coordination. Everything was delivered on time. It's as good as I can expect.

They act as much as a consultancy as they do a service provider and I highly value their consultative approach. Additionally, the level of their quality assurance means I have minimal risks when working with KEXINO. They have a fine-tuned change control process that allows them to roll forward and roll back functionality as needed. I’ve never had a negative experience if they’ve posted code that later needs to be modified. I know the systems that they recommend stand up. They’re cautious and diligent to ensure that there aren’t any negative impacts from their work.

No, I've been completely happy with them.

Make sure that your company is aligned and prepared. KEXINO is able to execute to the degree that the company had done their homework, and knows what they want.

Overall Score I'd have a hard time criticizing them. KEXINO is a great company.
    If there was a number higher than five, I’d apply it. The price was fair, and they earned every cent.

Web Design & Marketing for Large Printing Company

“KEXINO produced spot-on designs on their very first try, which was really refreshing.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

After redesigning a website, KEXINO has been applying the newly generated look and feel across an expanded corporate identity rebranding. The team is creating brand assets and sending out marketing blasts.

Illinois
CIO, Large Printing Company

KEXINO thoughtfully conceptualized and rapidly delivered web designs that perfectly adhere to brand guidelines. Honest, skilled, and trustworthy, the team requires little oversight and has never exceeded a deadline or budget. Their deliverables consistently set them apart from the competition.

I'm the CIO and CTO of a $50 million-dollar web printing company. We've been in business for almost 50 years now.

What challenge were you trying to address with KEXINO?

As the CIO, I often have to outsource work website design and marketing services, which can get frustrating. We'd built multiple versions of our site with employees who thought they knew better than their predecessor but really didn't. Having to type out explanations to the most minute detail is so time-consuming it often seems easier to do the whole project in-house.

Based on the life cycle of our business needs, it was easier to hire a professional agency. KEXINO was already familiar with our company, including executive leadership, and had influenced our original choice of a software solution. They offered a much better prospect than rebuilding the whole base layer of our site from scratch.

KEXINO designed a website that both catches the eye and provides the information our users need. It was a comfort knowing they’d deliver based on the specs I provided. The team has a good sense of how far to push things in any one direction, which minimized the time we spent explaining our concept. They knew exactly how to tailor the web designs to create the right feel for our company’s product owners. In the past, they’ve done video and editing work for us, as well.

Within just one week, they produced the exact look and the feel I wanted our site to have. The website redesign was just the start, and our project continues to move on. We've started marketing blasts and specific branding around our corporate identity. Currently, we’re discussing how to form a more cohesive look from the disjointed pieces we have floating around.

I interface directly with the owner. He's a skilled liaison between customers and the technical team. He has a friendly demeanor and the right personality to reassure clients when issues arise.
Based on our past professional experiences, we work well together one-on-one. I've also touched base via e-mail with other members of his team.

How did you come to work with KEXINO?

I chose KEXINO because I'd worked with their owner 10-15 years ago when he was a marketing director at another company. We worked on that first project together for about 3-4 years, and they’ve always been the right team. I get calls every day from vendors of their type. Our hiring decision came down to their keen knowledge of every aspect of our business and our competitors.

We've spent over $20,000 so far, and the budget will keep growing. When this project is done, it will probably be closer to the $30,000-$40,000 range.

This particular project is relatively recent; it started in March of this year, and the work is ongoing. We worked together for seven years before that.

KEXINO produced spot-on designs on their very first try, which was refreshing. I only had to make one aesthetic change in total. I'm overwhelmed at what I've seen so far, and I know the finishing touches are going to make me an extremely happy client. Every time I've gotten to work with them, KEXINO had been an excellent resource for useful information.

The sites they’ve sent me over the years are always beautifully designed. They create assets that stand out from the competition by including high quality and strategically placed colorful items in lovely settings. The last site they sent me was for a healthcare provider. Rather than having a dull feel to it, it caught my interest immediately. That client told me that KEXINO's new site design yielded an increase in revenue.

How did KEXINO perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been ahead of schedule on every task I’ve given them. They send friendly reminders to pay the invoices and never have an offensive or pushy mentality. Whenever we start a new phase, they politely help me to schedule and prioritize. This level of organization preempts having several haphazard facets that don't blend well together.

Communication now takes place about once a week and usually includes a polite reminder to send over the materials they need. The only thing holding this project up is me. KEXINO is instructive, informed, and never keeps me waiting. I've been nothing but happy with whole workflow so far. They have a simple payment process and even asked for my billing preference. That entire discussion took just five minutes. They send friendly e-mail reminders when the time comes to pay the invoice.

One of the more positive aspects of KEXINO is the owner's incredible eye for beauty. He’s an exciting and worldly individual with a great aesthetic sense. I enjoy our discussions because he understands photography, including the marketing and design aspects. His experience as a photographer adds value to the designs. Picking the right image to put inside of anything from a picture frame in your house to a website or social media is critical. The right piece of photography can sell everything. Since the day we met, the owner has been one of the few people whose advice I actually take. He has integrity and has never been wrong so far. I don't say that too often.

KEXINO is a team with professional integrity. They’ve earned my trust, which is a core value. What they quote me upfront is always what I pay at the end, even if challenges occur along the way. The price is worth it as long as I know they’re ethical. Other teams I've worked with changed the invoice whenever I turned my back. I never had to worry about that with KEXINO. I had total confidence in passing them the reigns and knowing they'd deliver what I needed.

Not that I know of, honestly. I can't say enough good things about them. In my busy life, I relish the fact that they’ll take care of any work I drop off for them to do.

Give KEXINO the first shot when you're looking for a vendor of their type. From a marketing and design standpoint, once you call, it will be easy for them to understand what you need.

Overall Score I haven't seen my finished product, but if it looks like the 85% that's complete, I'll be ecstatic.
    They've been ahead of schedule on every single stage.
    The few times that I was looking to outsource this project, their quote came in lower than any other vendor's.
    Absolutely. I chose KEXINO over several friends in the design space. They're nothing but the best and manage projects to my utmost satisfaction.

Branding, Design, & Website for Home Goods Company

“They managed to capture the essence of our company's values in the logo, which helps draw people to the company.”

Oct. 2016 - Sept. 2017

To establish a consistent brand, KEXINO designed a logo, created a short video, and built a website.

Florida
Owner, Home Goods Company

KEXINO’S branding work, including an updated logo, has attracted traffic to the site they created and more overall product awareness. Their streamlined communication style meant the almost always adhered to the predetermined timeline.

I'm the owner and founder of a company that sells and delivers sustainably produced and eco-friendly toilet paper.

What challenge were you trying to address with KEXINO?

We needed help branding the company during our early development stages, and we knew we'd need a functional website to serve customers. I had ideas but needed help transforming them into design and messaging.

For branding, they developed a logo and determined a color palette, and we worked together to create messaging. They also created packaging and a short film for customers where we share our values and intentions as a company. Next, they began website development. They didn't do photography for me (I worked with a local photographer), but they did direct the layout and photo placement on the site.

My primary point of contact was KEXINO's founder and CEO. He had a team working with him, but I didn’t engage with them.

How did you come to work with KEXINO?

I found KEXINO through a web search and was impressed by the work I saw on their site. I contacted the company and shared my idea and, after checking in with the entire team, they agreed to work with me.

We spent roughly $30,000.

I started working with them in October 2016 and we finished the larger initial projects by May of 2017. I've worked with them since then on smaller marketing pieces.

They managed to capture the essence of our company's values in the logo, which helps draw people to the company. Whenever I've done events or presentations, I've always gotten lots of positive feedback about the branding. The messaging has also been beneficial—we're better able to engage potential customers, who get a clear idea of what we do after looking at the website.

How did KEXINO perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated almost exclusively by email or phone call. There were other options available, but that’s what worked best for me and the project.

They're true experts in the field—they worked hard to artistically craft the marketing that was right for me. I'm more familiar with older marketing techniques, but the KEXINO team is comfortable with the newest and more innovative approaches. I had one point of contact, who subsequently acted as the face of the company, but he was always thoroughly engaged in our work.

Being in communication with one person certainly streamlined the process, but I would have benefited from the chance to brainstorm with the entire team. It's a small critique and it might not be logistically possible, but it could be helpful.

Trust the advice you get from the team; their suggestions are likely to lead to success.

We had a small near miss on a deadline, but otherwise work was nearly always done on time.
    Though not inexpensive, but the high quality of work they provided us means we can make a good first impression on our customers.
    The work was professional and of a quality exceeded my expectations.
    I've already recommended them.

Branding & Marketing for Tracking Software Company

“They took the time to understand what we do and—through their marketing materials—have made that visible to the public.”

Oct. 2014 - Ongoing

Originally hired for brochure and design work, KEXINO also redesigned a website, designed a new logo, and continues to maintain the site while providing on-demand marketing services.

Round Rock, Texas
Jill Kinman
Marketing & Office Manager, DQ Technologies

KEXINO’s services improved the company’s professional image and continue to make technical content easy to read, accurate and interesting. They respond quickly and fulfill tasks earlier than deadline.

Our company is a software company that, for the past 20 years, has been providing dispatch and delivery GPS tracking systems to customers throughout the United States and Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with KEXINO?

I was brought onto my team ten years ago as a marketing manager; however, my role has shifted. We’re a small business and I didn’t have the time to do the marketing work myself, so I wanted to look for someone to help us.

Originally, I reached out to them to help us with some brochure design and content needs. Our brochures are technical, so we had them go through a demo to learn our product and then, after their initial design concepts, went back and forth to tighten things up. They even wrote the content, which we edited. From there, our relationship grew and they have been providing a variety of different marketing services for us over the past three years, including a website redesign and logo design.

Since the beginning, I have talked directly with Gee (CEO, KEXINO). He’s been extremely responsive to my emails and has even delivered quick turnarounds for certain projects. He is always available via email and we sometimes communicate on Skype too.

How did you come to work with KEXINO?

I performed a web search and came across five different companies, all of whom I talked with about the scope of my work and my budget. KEXINO was the easiest to work with for my budget. We ran through a “trial” period with the brochure. It went really well so we continued working with them; everytime I have had a need and ask if they can do it, 95% of the time it's a "yes."

We have invested around $30,000.

We started sometime before October 2014 and have completed many projects since then. Right now they do a terrific job of managing my website. Anytime I need some similar work done, such as a brochure of design work, I feel confident that I can send Gee and email an they’ll take care of it.

Our company is a little unique in how we measure things since we don’t have a lot of web traffic and our sales are done using different means. KEXINO has given our company a more professional look and feel so that when we do attend events, or meet new people, we truly do look like a real company. They keep our content, which is naturally a bit boring and technical, fresh, accurate, and readable.

How did KEXINO perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re awesome; Gee is always reachable via phone and email and able to meet deadlines.

The level of communication we share has been notably impressive. They took the time to understand what we do and—through their marketing materials—have made that visible to the public.

I would recommend to open up to others ideas and provide lots of feedback. When I do this, they often take the feedback I give and run with it. If you have a particular vision, give plenty of feedback on the work so that they can best produce, communicate, and make that vision happen.

Overall Score It's been a positive experience, start to finish. I look forward to an ongoing relationship with them.
    They've always come in early on deadlines, usually by a day or more.
    Other companies I’ve worked with charged higher prices for services that weren’t exactly what I was looking for.
    Everything they've designed has been beautiful and has fulfilled project goals.
    I've really enjoyed doing business with them.

Branding & Marketing for Employee Benefits Firm

"The visual imagery KEXINO creates is stunning and their marketing approach is impressive."

May 2017 - Ongoing

KEXINO provides a 360-degree branding service including keyword development, website development, blog editing, Google AdWords implementation, and creative wireframing.

Red Bank, New Jersey
Matt Roy
President, Blue Ocean Benefits & Consulting

Industry leaders praise KEXINO's designs as visually stunning, and the website they developed significantly increases leads. Due to their CEO's hands-on approach, their team maintains a clear understanding of the business, which prompt them to craft meaningful narratives.

I am the president of Blue Ocean Benefits and Consulting, an employee benefits firm. We help with B2B benefit plans.

What challenge were you trying to address with KEXINO?

We needed to develop our branding, needed a new website, and wanted to produce content.

KEXINO first interviewed our clients and our employees to get a feel for our company. Their team produced two different branding documents showcasing who we are as a company, how to present ourselves, and some phrases and keywords. Then, they developed our website.

Currently, they are editing our blogs, creating bumpers on our videos, developing additional pages, and rolling out our benefits portal page. We’re continuing to build out the website and online presence with them through Google AdWords, Facebook ads, and Linkedin. Their team is also helping us with PowerPoint presentations, coversheets, proposals, and other creative projects.

I work primarily with their CEO, and he corresponds our requests to the rest of the team.

How did you come to work with KEXINO?

I was looking for a marketing communications firm and found KEXINO on Google. I did a lot of research on them through Twitter, Linkedin, and their website. We really liked the content on their website and decided to call them up.

We invested $25,000 so far.

We started the engagement in May 2017 and it is ongoing.

We hear positive feedback on our website and receive more spontaneous inbound leads than we ever had before. We get a lot more traffic and interest in our business.  Other leading vendors in our industry consistently comment that our site looks like a professional and national brand. The 3—4 worthwhile prospects that we are in contact with could easily pay for 70% or more of KEXINO's costs.

How did KEXINO perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is excellent, and I have nothing to complain about thus far. They are responsive and our account manager (their CEO) always makes sure things are exactly how we want it. For example, he made sure the shots the photographer provided us were to our liking by ordering for extra shots.

The visual imagery KEXINO creates is stunning and their marketing approach is impressive. They don’t try to clickbait or be gimmicky. They really want to tell your story in a meaningful and attractive way.

No - we are very happy with their services.

Follow their process and give them everything they ask for. It might take a long time for them to talk to all your employees and clients, but it will be worth it.

They actually pressure me to stay on schedule sometimes.
    We are extremely happy with the value they provide thus far.
    They exceed our expectations.

Web Dev & Video Production for Safety Services Firm

"They are always willing to go the extra mile to identify important questions which we may have missed."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

KEXINO delivered a website and produced an instructional video for an emergency preparedness company.

South Korea
David Solomon
Director, Global Consulting, Corners

Communicate and efficient, KEXINO responds quickly to inquiries and manages timelines effectively. The team leverages a transparent and realistic approach to develop innovative solutions.

We are innovators in the schools safety sphere

For what projects/services did your company hire KEXINO?

COSES Smart Evacuation Systems

Establish a website and create an instructional video

Via recommendations made by a government agency

Development of concept to execution of Website and instructional video.

We dealt directly wit the CEO who then liaised with all other team members

As we are still pre-launch it is still premature to make this analysis.

KEXINO's project management processes were effective and efficient. We followed their lead.

Super communication and ability to respond to client needs. They are always willing to go the extra mile to identify important questions which we may have missed. Also their answers to the questions we did identify were always 100% transparent, realistic and often productively creative.

None that we can identify.