Keplercode

We bring ideas to life. That’s what gets us up in the morning and keeps us working into the night.

As a team of specialists with expertise in a broad range of technologies, we deliver high-quality products on time and within budget.

We’re committed to delivering the best possible product, which means we use best-suited tools and technologies for every project.

From concept development all the way through to implementation and maintenance, we give your idea the attention it requires.

L'viv, Ukraine

Wooly, Buycel, Loople, PointData, Lootbear, Underwrite
UnderWrite Image

UnderWrite

Underwrite allows insurance agents to validate the business operations of their prospects. It does that by aggregating information from the internet and generates insight from that information in helping agents better classify risks.

Techlogies: React.js, Node.js, Mongo DB, Yelp API, Google Place API

SANENKO & PARTNERS Image

SANENKO & PARTNERS

Informational Website for  independent advisers in all aspects of Supply Chain planning. Their specialities include warehouse design, logistics planning, 3PL outsourcing and services as transport specialists

Lootbear Image

Lootbear

LootBear is the biggest and most valuable shared inventory, allowing players to use premium skins without spending a fortune.

Wooly Image

Wooly

Wooly reveals who your customers really are so you can build lasting relationships with your most important influencers: your customers!

PointData Image

PointData

PointData offers a data as a service (DaaS) platform where companies can subscribe to a curated list of their network’s customers (IDNs and GPOs).

LOOPLE Image

LOOPLE

Loople is your real time vibe on the nightlife around you!

Get feedback from others out and about in the community about the specials, performances, and other happenings that are important to you.

Keplercode challenges the status quo by bridging modern solutions and every day applications.

Android, iOS

BUYCEL Image

BUYCEL

Buycel simplifies the investment process by streamlining the data acquisition process.

Buycel was created by the team at Keplercode in 2016 and we continue to develop new updates and features for our users.

JavaScript, PHP, extJS, Wordpress, Node.js

Web Dev for Rewards-Based Gaming Company

"They will take their time to make sure they get it right for you and your needs."

Keplercode developed the website for a rewards-based gaming platform. Their team created the website’s functions and included the partner’s design. They handled UX efforts and integrated APIs.

Trondheim, Norway
CEO, Rewards-Based Gaming Company

The team has continuously delivered a high standard and established an ongoing partnership based on site updates. Communication and responsiveness are strengths that make them stand out from competitors. The partner is happy with the team’s accommodative and devoted attitude.

We run a GPT website (get-paid-to). Our website is based on partnering with various companies to give our users a wide range of tasks to complete such as surveys, app downloads, watching videos and more to earn points on our website.

The user can then spend these points on other platforms we've partnered with or using their service - To give the user money, gift cards or cryptocurrency in exchange for their earned balance on our site.

For what projects/services did your company hire Keplercode?

We hired Keplercode to develop our entire website/platform from scratch. We had the idea in our mind and the website design. Keplercode did everything to set the website up functionality, integrating our design and making the whole platform work flawlessly.

The end product we wanted was a functional website that would run smoothly and make the user experience great. We strive to be the best site within our niche.

I originally posted the project on Reddit where one of the wishful requirements was to have previous experience with the Steam API or Steam bots. A few freelancers and companies contacted me who had previous experiences with the Steam API.

After checking the credentials and talking with a previous customer of Keplercode I decided to hire them for the task.

At the start, I explained the project and went through the design of it all with a few examples from competitors for Keplercode to get a better understanding of what we were looking to achieve. Our platform includes the integration of various APIs and a wide range of features for both users and us as administrators to use.

For updates nowadays I usually prepare a document with detailed explanations for them to review and get back to me with questions.

Initially, I got in touch with Yaroslav from Keplercode, but Julia is the main source of communication now - Not sure how many resources are involved from the vendor's side, but I assume as many as they deem needed for the project/task.

As we entered the market we have learned a lot about the pros and cons and what improvements we should focus on for our users and partnered companies.

To illustrate the value Keplercode brings to our project, I'll let you know that ever since we launched our platform we have hired them for every single update we have done since as we know they will deliver to the standard we seek.

As time goes on and we learn more and more about the industry we're in, there's plenty of updates done since our original site was made.

We are extremely happy with the project management and communication through it all. They are very responsive and allowed us to see the progress of the project/updates through Jira - We weren't familiar with the platform, so we also received daily updates written in text.

Despite none of us lives in English speaking countries the language barrier is not much of a problem at all. If there's anything unclear they will ask to make sure they get it right.

Their communication and responsiveness is a big plus from us. The fact that if the outcome of something isn't as you expected then they will take their time to make sure they get it right for you and your needs. This is a big factor as to why we continue using their service.

Through the two years of our project there has not been a single time that we've ended up with something on our live platform that we did not feel met our requirements/expectations for our platform.

There is nothing that I feel really should be improved - Do your due diligence and you should know what to expect.

Overall Score Overall - Very satisfied.
    Scheduling works like a charm when the communication is as good.
    Keplercode was one of the cheapest of our options, but still delivered quality.
    Everything is working as intended and to our set expectations.
    I've already suggested Keplercode to people asking for my recommendations.

Software Development for Underwriting Platform

"They're very creative and think outside the box."

Mar. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Keplercode developed a web application that helps insurance companies with the underwriting process. The app is mobile responsive and functions similarly to a Google search.

Marvin Mensah
Founder & CEO, Underwrite

The feedback from users has been positive and the in-house team is impressed with the quality of Keplercode’s work. Knowledgeable and proactive, Keplercode met all needs, while their superb communication skills helped them establish a seamless process.

I'm the founder and CEO of Underwrite.

What challenge were you trying to address with Keplercode?

I was trying to build a software myself, but I didn't have the skill set to build the backend and use certain APIs. I started looking for a vendor to help me with development.

First, we gave them all the documentation and discussed the layout. Then, Keplercode developed a mobile responsive web application that helps insurance agents better underwrite their prospects. They used node.js and Javascript for development.

I worked with a project manager and a lead developer.

How did you come to work with Keplercode?

They were recommended to me by someone who had worked with them previously. I looked at Keplercode's website and liked its quality, so I decided they'd be a great fit for me.

We spent about $3,000.

We started working with them in March 2018, and the project was completed in March 2019.

They gave us our MVP, so we can get feedback from our clients on any additional features that they want. The app is very user-friendly and similar to a Google search in its functionality. We've already let our friends use the app and they loved it. We haven't had any major bugs or issues.

How did Keplercode perform from a project management standpoint?

They have very quick turnaround times. We used Skype to communicate and I could reach out to them when I needed them. They gave us daily status updates and we also had a bi-weekly call where we discussed the project.

They're very creative and think outside the box. Also, they stayed on top of everything and proactively made recommendations on how we could improve the process.

I can't think of anything.

Be responsive. They're in a different part of the world, so you need to be in constant communication with them if you want things to be done quickly.

I've already referred them.

Web Dev for Gaming Marketplace

“Before working with them, I hadn’t seen a company fix things so quickly.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

Keplercode provides a developer to work on several complex features and functionalities for a digital gaming marketplace. They work mainly with Vue.js and Node.js and are expected to take on QA and testing.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Ehud Shahak
CTO, Zengaming

Their work is consistently high-quality and in line with coding standards. Keplercode is very accommodating, adapting their workflow to their clients’ needs. They’re communicative and responsive. If there’s an urgent problem, they’re willing to work overtime to assure the project stays on track.

I’m the CTO of Zangamming. We’re a gaming marketplace that allows users to rent and sell their skins, which are in-game appearance accessories.

What challenge were you trying to address with Keplercode?

We needed an experienced developer that could quickly learn our system and coding techniques.

The Keplercode developer is working on important features and complex mechanisms for our website and our administrative system. We use Vue.js on the frontend and Node.js for the backed. We plan to onboard more developers in the future and expand their role to include QA, testing, and DevOps services.

After working with one developer for about four weeks, we replaced him with a more experienced developer who could manage our quick deployment pace. Julia (CEO Assistant, Keplercode) acts as our project manager.

How did you come to work with Keplercode?

Keplercode’s past clients recommended them, one of whom is our business partner. We started with a trial, and we were impressed with their work. From there, we integrated a developer into our project. Now, they handle a variety of our development needs.

So far, we’ve spent between $6,000–$8,000 on their services.

The relationship is ongoing, and we plan to work with them indefinitely.

Keplercode provides high-quality work with minimal errors. They understand our code standards and adhere to them completely. Despite some initial performance problems, they offered valuable DevOps and IT suggestions to get us back on track. It was amazing. Before working with them, I hadn’t seen a company fix things so quickly.

How did Keplercode perform from a project management standpoint?

We have daily and weekly calls with Julia to discuss the project and plan our next steps. She regularly checks in to make sure that we’re pleased with the developer’s work. It’s an open and communicative relationship. We mainly speak via Skype or Slack. Overall, they’re very attentive to our needs and preferences.

They’re able to handle any problems we have. They’re willing to work extra hours to manage bug fixes or performance problems. They stop everything to help us.

If I ever complain about a specific area for improvement, Keplercode will send their developers to courses or sessions to broaden their skill set. We’ve had a few miscommunications, but they had no impact on the overall project.

Initially, it took a while for them to grasp our development and deployment approach, but it wasn’t a permanent problem.

Web Dev Projects for Entrepreneur

“They have a real passion for development and understand their clients' business needs and requirements… .”

June 2016 - Ongoing

Keplercode develops large data set-driven and website projects for third parties. They’ve also built visualization tools to make data more easily understood and easier to negotiate.

Founder, Data Company

Keplercode’s expertise is evident across all projects, and they follow specs precisely. They work hard to understand wider customer objectives, overcoming potentially difficult cultural hurdles. Their responsiveness and enthusiasm for their work also serve to make their services a good value.

I'm the founder of a data company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Keplercode?

I needed developers to build two different websites and help us with other data-related projects.

They've helped us with various data projects, including building mock-ups as a precursor to a pilot program for one of our corporate clients. The reason we did the pilot was because our client loved the UI of another website Keplercode built. We deal with very large data sets of over 300 GB and Keplercode built visualization tools to simplify how we visualize and rationalize the data.

On the web side, I usually give them requirements and wireframes and they build custom sites for us. We've used Silverstripe and Ethercalc (an online spreadsheet tool), HTML, and custom coding to build the sites on WordPress.

I work mostly with Yaroslav (CTO, Keplercode), but there are usually six people involved in our project.

How did you come to work with them?

I knew I wanted to work with a company from Ukraine. I looked for developers on Clutch and posted on Reddit and a few other websites. At first, I thought their experience was in a different field, but Yaroslav assured me they'd be able to meet all of my needs and they did—even after I began throwing more and more work at them.

We've spent between $10,000–$50,000.

We started working with them in June 2016 and the relationship is ongoing.

Their graphic design skills are phenomenal. I've never had a need that they haven't been able to meet; they can always pull in someone who has the necessary skill set. Our internal team and our clients love their work.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They're proactive and try to understand our needs. I tell them what our priorities are and their project manager oversees the process. Other developers I've worked with often built things differently from what I asked them to do, so I needed to give them more direction and make changes. Keplercode builds everything correctly the first time, which is one of the best things about working with them.

We usually use phone, email, IM, and Skype to communicate, and they make themselves available when I need them.

They have a real passion for development and understand their clients' business needs and requirements. I plan to stay with them as my business grows.

No. They do their best to understand American business and are responsive to my feedback. If I tell them something is urgent and needs to be turned around quickly, they're the ones who push us to give them all the necessary files.

I've worked with developers that are more expensive and with developers that cost less, but Keplercode is the company I'd go back to.
    I've already recommended them a few times.

Software Dev for Web Based Solution

“They’re easier to work with than larger agencies, and the management is honest.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Keplercode serves as the main development arm, using provided technical documents to build a web-based marketing software. The final product connects brands with their users to cultivate effective influencers.

Lehi, Utah
James Davis
CTO, Wooly

Users have responded enthusiastically to Keplercode’s software and praise its functionality. The team takes a customer-centric approach, working well with internal developers. Collaborative and technically skilled, they continue to be critical partners in the engagement.

I’m CTO of a marketing tech startup called Wooly. We develop software in the influencer and marketing space.

What challenge were you trying to address with Keplercode?

We needed strong developers who could help us build our web-based product. To be more cost-effective, we decided to outsource the work overseas.

Keplercode serves as our go-to development team and has built the bulk of our software. Typically, we design the interface in-house and provide them with technical documents and wireframes. They then translate our mockups into code, generating an accurate, pixel-perfect design. In terms of technologies, we use React on the frontend, a .NET web API, Azure, and a SQL server.

Rather than relying on impartial social media influencers, the software enables companies to analyze their customer base and do data enrichment. With our tool, companies can find super fans who are already talking about their brand on social media. They can then engage with and transform their customers into viable influencers. Currently, Keplercode is working on additional features and provide QA support.

They’ve assigned four developers and a QA engineer.

How did you come to work with Keplercode?

I’d initially worked with several of their team members on a previous project. At the time, we were all working for different companies. My firm had outsourced a large portion of our development to them, so we developed a good working relationship. When I moved to Wooly, I reached out to them.

We’ve spent about $120,000 thus far.

Their work started in October 2017 and is ongoing. Although we have a consulting agreement, I don’t foresee the relationship ending ever.

Our users are very happy with our service’s ability to address their marketing challenges. Based on their feedback, we’re continuing to build requested features to keep users engaged and interested.

How did Keplercode perform from a project management standpoint?

Because I’m also a software developer, we have a strong team dynamic. I lead the project management, providing the scope and all requirements. As for communication, we often use Google Hangouts to conduct video conferences.

I’ve worked with many companies over the years, and Keplercode’s coding skills are top-notch. They’re easier to work with than larger agencies, and the management is honest. Whenever we request additional resources, they allow us to test out their developers before integrating them into the team. They have some of the best developers I’ve seen, and I’ll always recommend them.

Nothing comes to mind in terms of the actual project; they’ve done everything I’ve asked them to do and have done an exceptional job. The main challenge is just setting up the initial bank transactions to ensure a successful wire transfer. They would benefit from improving their payment setup.

If we ever miss a deadline, the delays are generally on our side.